BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Forex Veteran,
Apr 30, 2019,

Poor attitude drives potential clients away

Considering to jump ship from my current broker. Saw the good reviews here and tried contacting them with a bunch of questions through live chat. First, one of the the sales executive, Tim Maunsell, who was assigned to me didn't respond until I went to live chat and as coincidence provides, it was him. Second, asked him a bunch of questions, mostly repeated from my email, doesn't seem intent of answering them in a forthcoming manner, kept asking for my phone number despite telling him that I'm unable to take personal calls during business hours. Third, some questions later, he disappeared altogether. Perhaps me asking whether the max lot size of 40 lots can be increased was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

First impression matters, dear Blueberry markets administrators. and because of the attitude of such a representative fronting your business, I'm afraid I will be making my trades elsewhere.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 2, 2019:
Hi Forex Veteran,

We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise for your experience. Tim replied to you on your TrustPilot review (https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com). And I would also like to add that your review has prompted me to adjust the way we deal with live chat. If a member of our team doesn’t have the capacity to give our clients their full attention, then they shouldn’t be logged in, and instead, leave leads/enquiries to their colleagues with capacity. Our team is incentivised to onboard clients, and in an attempt to catch up for lost time while he was away, Tim spread himself too thin with the result being your poor experience.

We are absolutely committed to providing our clients with the best possible trading conditions and customer service. So while it stings to receive a one-star review from you, the net result is that we’re more aware of our shortcomings and can put measures in place to improve, for that I thank you. If you change your mind about Blueberry Markets I’d be happy to manage your account directly and guarantee that you’ll receive the service we’ve become famous for.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Avanong84,
singapore, Singapore,
Apr 28, 2019,

Cant even go into their website on 28/4/2019 at 11:39am

Sigh...a good broker with so much good review but website is down?
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 30, 2019:
Hi Avanong84,

Our front-end site was down for a few minutes while our backup web server kicked due to maintenance. All our trade servers remained stable and online throughout the process. I'm confident in saying that if you had checked back a couple of minutes later, by the time you’d finished writing this review, you’d have found everything was online.

I must say, rating us 1 star just because our homepage wasn’t responsive for a few minutes seems a bit harsh... Can you to give us another chance? There’s a reason we have hundreds of 5-star reviews, and it’s because we care about providing our clients the best trading experience in the forex industry.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Kamil Murat,
Ankara, Turkey,
Apr 17, 2019,

Hi..My name is Kamil M ...... I am a trader from Turkey. ..I rated Blueberry markets 5 stars. .Good support, good customer service and great tradimg signals. ..I recommend Blueberry markets all forex traders ...
I love and trust them. .
Konrad L,
New Zealand,
Apr 12, 2019,

Blueberry have been excellent with both their customer service and personal account management. I hear from my account manager on a regular basis to check that I'm happy with the platform performance and make sure that any queries I may have are addressed. Data feed and trade execution are excellent on both online and mobile mt4 platforms. A far more personalised service than I have experienced in the past and I can only recommend.
Konrad L - New Zealand.
Ufuk Gur,
Ankara, Turkey,
Apr 5, 2019,

I have traded with BlueberryMarkets for almost a year and my experience was mostly positive with them. There have been some issues with the price feeds couple of times but they are later fixed and I have been refunded for my loss.

Also I had some issues with withdrawal due to banks recently but they were very attentive and the issue has been eventually eventually as well.

They are not perfect none of the brokers are but what makes them good is they are attentive, they respond to your inquires well and they make an effort to solve the issues. I think at the end this is what matters the most.

I would like to thank you especially, I have been very patient with me.
thusitha,
New Zealand,
Apr 5, 2019,

Very reliable Broker among the Forex brokers.flexible and fast support. One of the safest Broker for funds. I would recommend to any forex traders.
edgarm,
Francistown, Botswana,
Apr 4, 2019,

thank you Blueberry......i already feel successful

Good morning forex community.My name is Otsetswe Mokgopo a.k.a Edgar from Botswana.I recently joined Blueberry Markets broker roughly 2 weeks ago.i have been watching their every move from support,trading platform,website,spreads and even charts movements and i can confess that the broker is so clean and highly proffessional.i have used 3 highly recommended brokers suggested by elite traders but this one comes highly commendable amongst them and i can safely say i am here to stay.
i would like to pay homage and direct particular attention to one Ben Clay,who from the first day i needed assistance and guidance,he extended his warm attitude and proficiency towards me.he walked with me from registration until today......let me say i look forward to work with him further.
Paul Almeida,

Excellent service and honesty

I've been trading for over 15 years and in the last year I've been working closely with Ben Clay from Blueberry Markets and I can say that the service has been excellent but the most impressive thing about Blueberry Markets is the honesty; in an industry filled with sharks, they have been up front and honest with me from the beginning which has been like a breath of fresh air. I can highly recommend Blueberry Markets and I regularly do.
Tavona,
Johannesburg, South Africa,

A Fully Regulated ECN Broker - The Best in The World of Forex

For a period of 2 years on Blueberry Markets, I have never been disappointed. I decided to leave other Brokers for certain reasons; Blueberry Markets are a true ECN Broker (No manipulation / Trading against me), This broker runs a Telegram Channel where they share trading ideas and they are also highly accurate (Even Newbies can follow). The simplicity in withdrawals is just perfect, the client portal is user friendly. commissions for those affiliated are paid out instantly as withdrawals or equity added to live account (you decide). Now on spreads i am super excited they are the world's cheapest, i can now trade oil with 0.10 lot sizes while the majority of Brokers force you to use 1.00 lot sizes. I have dozens of reasons to stay with Blueberry Markets, for me and my company we are satisfied, we have individual accounts plus corporate accounts on the Broker, and our Forex Academy we make sure all of our students choose the Best Broker. Fully regulated with the compliance department always keen to keep standards high. And Account Managers like Tim Maunsell make life so easy and fully supports our clients via email, live chats and physical live calls. Excellent Broker
Equinex Capital,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Apr 3, 2019,

The spreads are super tight, comissions are low, support and staff is there for you.

I highly recommend the pro account (ECN).

Additionally you are enrolled in the market analysys on your phone so you can subscribe to telegram channel with several pair analysis daily.

I'm staying.