BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Sep 2, 2019,

Great experience so far!

Trustworthy broker, haven't had any issues with them.
Quick response time when you've got questions, really helpful staff as well.
5/5
Jay,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 26, 2019,

Awesome!

Blueberry markets is absolutely great, they are always willing to help if you have questions and they respond within seconds on the site chat room. They're extremely helpfull and i would definately recommend them.
KAMTE,
MARSEILLE, France,
Aug 24, 2019,

They really care, even about the small individual trader.

With zero deposit, even before They opened my account, I had sent them some mails on personnal issues. By their answers, I could tell that they had carefully studied my case. I really appreciated.
Other things I like with Bluberry are the "Daily confirmation" and the "Monthly statement". I find these two services so important and I had not experienced them with my former brokers. I also appreciate the closeness impression I have with my account manager.
What I like less are the spreads (high) with my trades but I can understand and tolerate because I trade very late in the night, with very low volumes.
Ju,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 23, 2019,

their free software Wineskin is just not working after one deposits

I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.
Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Delta, Nigeria,
Aug 23, 2019,

A broker that actually wants to see you succeed

Well, I had complained about two issues I had with this broker and those issues are vital to the success of any trader professional or starter and it is Good Trading Conditions and Easy Withdrawals. While I have seen the bad part of both with this broker and haven reported it to their customer service (Which is awesome by the way) and on FPA Reviews, they actually did everything humanly possible to fix those problems and also ensure that I am satisfied, trust me it is not easy to satisfy me.

Blueberry Markets actually wants you to succeed and so they try to provide a near perfect trading solution. Tim Maunsell emailed and called me regarding the 13.3 pip slippage I experienced the other day and the amount lost to that anomaly was returned to my trading account. I am sure the problem came from their liquidity provider and I'm darn sure it was a technical issues. I know most brokers would want you to take this loss even though it was clearly a technical anomaly (the pair involved is very liquid) and not the trader's fault but the management at Blueberry Markets have proven that they have blood running through their veins and it matters to them that a trader succeeds. Trading is hard enough as it is for most traders but contending with your broker shouldn't be have to be part of it and they understand that. You're not just a statistics at this broker, you are valuable to their success as well. They actually set out to be different from the rest and now I see why. Is there anything as a honest forex broker? But I think this is the closest you are going to get to having one.

I would like to thank the team at Blueberry Markets. The slippage issue has been resolved and I'm happy. I would try withdrawing funds again to see if they have done a better job at improving that as well, but until then, I'll keep trading with BBM.

Lastly, if you want a broker who isn't out there to get you, this is the one folks. Now, I see what the ratings are all about now. Keep it up guys.

Aug 21, 2019 - 1 Star I wrote about my experience with the withdrawal process on blueberry Market well, it was hell. I think the only reason why they have received so many positive reviews is customer relations and not the trading platform itself. I was only able to withdraw 150 of my $450 initial deposit. I didn't get to withdraw any profit until I lost it all. Yes, I'm a high stakes trader and that is my business. They sent me a $20 Goodwill deposit to my account but I don't think that would make up for me loss of over 450 would it? That being said let me get on with why I am here.

I have been trading with several other brokers and in some ways I would consider them bad but I think I have messed around and found the worst one, yes that is blueberry market. I have had a case of 2-5 pip slippage but I have never encountered anything like 15 - 20 pip slippage which is what I experienced today on CADJPY during the Canadian CPI release. Remember I have traded CADJPY before and the maximum slippage I have seen is 2 pips and I have traded other pairs during news and I haven't be subject to this kind of crazy slippage.

Let me explain in full.

Transaction ID: 26100028
I placed a 2.0 (Standard lot) Buy Stop order at 80.139
I placed a 2.0 (Standard Lot) Sell Stop Order at 79.892

Guess where my order was filled? At 80.355 that was 21 pips slippage. These were orders that was sent to their servers a minute before the news. This is highly unacceptable. I don't think an ECN would even provide that much slippage and trust me, I have used ECN brokers and I'm still using an ECN broker as we speak. I didn't take that trade on my main account with other brokers, otherwise I would have figure out the difference however, I know people who did and are in profit but here I am with a US $300 loss wondering where I went wrong with this broker again. Yes, some of my friends are using some of the brokers with worst reviews and rating on FPA and they took exactly the same order as I did, some even with larger lot sizes yet, none of them is complaining about that amount of slippage.

I have written to Tim Maunsell for him to shed more light on this issue but until then I will try to inform traders of the possibility of this sort problems with Blueberry Markets. The number of stars here are not really about the trading platform itself but more about the human relations. But I didn't signup for their pep talks but to trade. I am sure they will blame it on many other factors and they will avoid rectifying the issue.

I will update this review when I hear from them but until then, 1 start from me.

Aug 14, 2019 - 2 Stars I am sure someone here commented about how cumbersome or impossible it is to withdraw your earnings from this broker. Any broker where it's easier to deposit than withdraw is a no go for me. I deposited 450 dollars with the broker and I quickly made profit and I decided to test out their withdrawal, trust me its a train wreck. I did the first withdrawal of $225 on Monday, 11th of August, 2019 and it was deducted from my account. However, when I tried withdrawing another $250 yesterday, It was reversed the today. I thought it was due to the fact that I deposited with two of my cards and I exceeded the actual deposit amount, so I withdrew $225. Well, that was also reversed. So, I reached out to their support via live chat. Guess, what they kept giving me the run around. What surprised me more was the fact that she said, the initial $225 that I tried to withdraw isn't showing up on their record. Where did my $225 go? Till date, I haven't received it, Blueberry Market says they can't find it. Again, I tried to reach out to them on phone, well, I was put right through to Tim Maunsell, well, he said he couldn't hear me over the phone and it was due to phone issues. Now, I'm here sitting on my palms wondering where I went wrong with this broker. They have a great system, yes, but it doesn't seem they want you to have your money. Even the worst brokers will pay you your earning. I can't believe this is what I left exness for.
Dear jjzones,

Thank you so much for your understanding, we're grateful for your commitment to working through this and sticking with us. We value your business and look forward to working with you into the future.

If you have any issues please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

duisburg, Germany,
Aug 22, 2019,

Worst Broker

Repainting broker. Lets you think you win but takes all your money. BIG NO. Don't fall for this guys. Search good brokers/ This is for sure not the one you search for. I've spent you a lot of headaches and money if you listen to me. Do not use this broker
Dear U1traV1rus,

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience with Blueberry. I'd like to work with you personally to resolve the issue, to do so please contact me directly via email on sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or call +61 2 8404 9485.

South Africa, South Africa,

Excellent!

BY far the best service i had no problems opening a account and they even understood all my documentation right of the block. My account manager was a great help and explained everything perfectly. Funding the account is easy and withdrawals are even better!
South Island, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

So far so good with Blueberry

They're living up to the reviews so far, which I'm very pleased about. NZ changed the rules a few months back and I had to close my account with Oanda. A couple of weeks of searching and reading reviews led me to Blueberry and a couple of others - it was really a coin toss between them, but Blueberry won and no issues at all.

I've had the Blueberry account for a few months now and my account manager has been there when I've needed anything. My expectations have been met and I'll be considering making them my main account over the next few months.
Soshanguve block L 1374, South Africa,

Best broker

Honestly I really thought they are too good to be true but once I familiarized myself with the way they operate I'm very impressed they actually save you from yourself and that's what we need as trader's especially new one's.
Auckland, New Zealand,

Good spreads and liquidity

Recently signed up with Blueberry Markets after Tallinex folded but already I see much improved spreads and liquidity.

Signing up was made easy by an account manager. Happy to recommend.