Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

uk, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

A bit boring......

Not as many instruments to trade here as you might expect and the website looks like it is unfinished. Customer Support is decent and this is about the only positive I could mention. If you want a large variety of trading options I'd advise you to look elsewhere....

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 22, 2020:
Hello DaveT! If your account is new, and especially if it's a demo, there's a big chance you haven't seen all the instruments available yet. I'm unable to verify if you have a live account with us, but if you do, please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com and we'll see if we can help you to get access to the instruments you're looking for :)

Hanna A. | CS Manager | Blueberry Markets
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 11, 2020,

Very crazy spreads

What on earth is going on with you guys why are there big spreads unreasonable spreads . 320 points really .

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020:
Hey jude_el_gringo,

We're actually unable to locate any records where you had previously voiced your complaint which renders an investigation rather difficult.

We're more than open to communicating with clients regarding issues of this nature, however, as you have not yet funded nor traded your account it's impossible for us to ascertain the trading instrument you are referring to.

So I can properly follow-up with you, please email support@blueberrymarkets.com with the following information:

1. Trading instrument(s)
2. Date and time spread was experienced

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hanna Aquino
SG, Singapore,
Apr 22, 2020,

Fast Deposit and Withdrawal Except For Spreads

Have no issue with deposit and withdrawal from them except their spread is rather high on trading pairs especially for Gold.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hi S7rik3R! It is very hard to compete with others in terms of spreads. While we do have tight spreads, we focus on the execution of trades, making sure slippage is at a minimum for all traders. On top of this, our customer service is the most superior in the marketplace.

Thanks for the review!

Copenhagen, Denmark,
Apr 19, 2020,

Easy Withdrawal - Good Level of Personal Service

I have a live account with Blueberry Markets. I found the service level to be top notch, the guys there are super responsive and you can real, personal service, compared to say the "ticket masters" at the Support Departments of their better known ASIC competitors.

The issues surrounding their principal EightCap are well known and documented and if you search hard enough on Google, you'll find what you need to understand. That said, Blueberry Markets has always been open about their relationship being a representative of EightCap so make of that what you will.

Withdrawal was smooth, which is much more than I can say for a lot of the bucket shops out there who do a much better job marketing their glitzy portals and websites. Blueberry's portal was, rudimentary and "functional", but it could do with a lot of snazzing up.

The one thing I haven't gotten figured out if they are a Hybrid model or not. Odds on I think they do (ie they run both an A-Book and B-Book) based on the last line of the following, and currently found on their FAQ: "We consider ourselves to be a spot forex broker providing the ECN pricing model. This is because our pricing is sourced directly from LPs via an ECN, these prices are fed directly into the platform with no dealing desk interference; this is called Straight Through Processing (STP) execution. To optimise pricing and execution we do not offset every client position with our LPs, they may instead be held internally."

If you're comfortable with your broker providing a high level of personal service, then you've come to the right place. But if being potentially put on a B-Book is not your thing, then you might want to think again.

OMI

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
You're a pro, and we love reviews from traders with your level of experience. Thanks so much for this honest, no non-sense feedback, OMI. :)

rome, Italy,
Apr 16, 2020,

my experince is good

i use this this broker since few mounths....for the operativity and the facilty use, i m find get fine. During last days i had problem. But them say me that, dut to server migration. I have receive withdrawal in about 5 days due to server migration them say.
In first time, i think get scam because in my past time i get more scam , but then , when i contact via chat before and via mail then, during difficultes time, i have receive all assistance necessary from customer service, them have search me also vie telephone for to know if all my problems resolved. Moer serius for me.
I will continue to use this broker and if there are upgrade i will inform the comunity.
This is my experience.
Thanks.

Apr 9, 2020 - 2 Stars this is a problem of almost all brokers .... when we deposit it happens in real time, when we have to withdraw the problems begin .... I have been using BLUEBERRY for a few months, and I have only made deposits .... it is now three days that I ask to withdraw, I have already sent two emails and talked in chat, but nothing yet .... they even asked me if the money I want to withdraw is the result of a deposit or profit, as if they could not see this ... .all to lengthen the withdrawal time ..... what a pain

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear g.diferico,

Sorry to hear of your withdrawal issue, unfortunately, due to scheduled server maintenance and higher than usual support query volume your request was unable to be processed within the usual time-frame. I can see that your withdrawal request is now processed, if you have any further questions or concerns please contact support or myself directly via email.

Sebastian Morgan / sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 16, 2020,

Blueberry Markets, a review.

Blueberry Markets rates highest of all the forex brokers I've dealt with.

Their deposits and withdrawals are quick and seamless:  deposits happening within minutes of requesting from my credit card.... withdrawals cycle that same day/night and are in my bank account no later than the next day.  Never any issues with any cash transfers either way.

Blueberry's customer service is always quick to respond, and that usually is within minutes on the same day.  Quick and friendly in all aspects/correspondence, I only wish I were able to visit their operation... and at the same time I feel a level of confidence, trust and customer service from them that build a business relationship that feels more like a friendship that has endured over the years.

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets for their professionalism, courtesy, promptness, and expertise.  Thanks for all you have done and continue to do!!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thanks so much, racerx. We promise to maintain and even improve our service further!

Paris, France,
Apr 10, 2020,

!!! Spread !!!

Be very careful, before taking a position, control the position by taking a position with the smallest size possible(0.01).
I just saw that the GBPAUD is not 7.8 pips, but 15 pips! I tried the broker a lot, this is the first time I see this

Blueberry must offer the Ctrader platform to complete its offer, much better!
MT4 and MT5 are dinosaurs.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020:
Hi Akette,

Sorry to hear you experienced high spreads on GBPAUD. Usually, on standard accounts you can expect this pair's spread to be between 1-3 pips, on professional accounts this can be as low as 0.1 pips. Unfortunately, recent market conditions have resulted in these ranges exceeding their expected deviation.

Your feedback on our platform is also noted, however, we offer Metatrader to clients as it is the most tested and functional trading platform available. Both MT4 and MT5 offer a wide array of third-party integrations as well as delivering unparalleled execution speeds.

Sebastian Morgan
Kent, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2020,

First and last broker ill use A++

I've only recently got into Forex trading and was searching about to find a good honest and trustworthy broker which is pretty hard haha. I found blueberry from a few you tubers who recommended them and i have to say they've been amazing and considering they are the other side of the world from me i can keep in constant contact with Ben who replies to any question I've had quickly and efficiently. The withdrawal process is quick and simple normally in my bank the next day i normally withdraw late night as im in the uk. Please be aware any new traders to make sure you have 150% free margin when withdrawing they do not state this on the page which is my only issue with blueberry but its not a big deal only for us noobs haha.
Overall Blueberry markets will look after you and i believe they truly value every trader small or big. Excellent customer service and easy to contact someone. Highly recommend this broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020:
Thanks for leaving us the 5-star review Chardavies97!

We really appreciate your support and feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again!

Kind regards,
Sebastian Morgan
Apr 6, 2020,

Customer Service non-existent and high spreads.

So I've been using Blueberry Markets for a while now. It's been up and down, just when I think I've got a system in place and making profit, I just seem to lose it all and more.
The spreads during the evening are ridiculously high around 10:30pm GMT. I counted 17 pips just now. I have a small account and therefore have very tight stop losses. I'm starting to lose hope and coming to a decision that this is not for me.

Since yesterday I couldn't access the MT4 platform (Webtrader was okay) and so I went through the portal to try and chat to someone but the option was decommissioned. I tried Facebook messenger and again no reply even though it was seen two hours after I put it up. I also used the websites own message box... No reply. Anyway a figured it out myself that they changed servers. Thank you for informing me Blueberry Markets (sarcasm). This whole thing has become very tiresome indeed.

I understand we're living through unprecedented times but I thought things were nearly 100% operational, I was clearly mistaken. Dean, I would highly appreciate it if you and your team could be more pro-active with communication. Your CEO email read that it was "business as usual". Definitely doesn't seem like that to me.

Apart from this gripe I wish all the team at BM the best of health and a safe journey through this ordeal. Let's all come out stronger.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Hey Hiren, I'm sorry you've had this experience. The company is constantly growing and so we're adding more people to the team so all client inquiries are handled promptly. We promise to work hard to earn those remaining 2 stars from you!

Mar 29, 2020,

Watch out they trade under 8cap

Be careful this company trades under 8cap license.
go and have a look at 8cap reviews before engaging.Funny to see so many positive reviews
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you for the review, Nikt75.

The fact that we are authorised under 8Cap's financial license is not something we hide. For complete transparency, we also use parts of their infrastructure and back end which allows us to focus on the front end and the experience of our clients.

The experience of my team and I is predominately in the front office with our strengths being customer service and account management. You'll notice a large percentage of the Blueberry Markets reviews on Forex Peace Army and across the internet are directly related to both customer service and account management which is something we work hard on maintaining and is a core value of the business.

This may change in the future as Blueberry Markets grows and is presented with various opportunities but to date, it has been a successful model which is again evident with the 500+ positive reviews we have received.

Even though we have a close relationship with 8Cap, I want to make it well clear that we are a standalone business with our own Australian Business Number (ABN), a separate ownership structure and our own staff.

If you or anyone had any questions about any of the information above or the future of Blueberry Markets, please email me directly at dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com

I look forward to answering any questions and I wish you all the best with your trading.

Kind regards,