BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Nuelfelson,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
Dec 5, 2018,

They are good at what they do.

I was looking for a good broker allvover over the world and I came across Blueberry. I gave them a trial and since then, they have not dissapointed me. Their support system especially their chart support is top notch. I also want to acknowledge Ben Clay. He was so helpful when I was trying to open an account with them. Taking me on step-by-step procedures and what to do. Then to the main thing, trading. They don't shortchanged you when trading. When you place a trade on a price, it will definitely be placed on that point unlike my previous brokers . Please, keep up the good work. Remember, t be on top is not easy. Try to stay on top as the best broker in Australia .

Paul Carless,
England, United Kingdom,

Highly recommended

I've been with Blueberry for 4 months and the service has been immediate and brilliant, I have spoken to Dean Hyde a number of times and he has always been fast and very helpful, he even invited me for a drink when I am in Australia - how good is that.

Not only that but the spreads are great - I have been trading the Turkish lira and the spreads are a fifth of my English broker - which mounts up, as these spreads can be very high

Also the interest SWAP rates are excellent - I get 24 % interest on selling the
EUR/ TRY pair - better than putting it in the bank

John,
Wellington, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets are an outstanding Broker and highly recommended

I have only recently restarted Trading after a long quiet interval, Blueberry Markets were recommended by a trusted FX trader I met in 2012, and i am pleased to say that the trading is going exceptionally well (with a lot of care and patience) the Support team are really great and especially Ben Clay who is very professional and prompt and helpful in his support of clients.
long may it continue :-)

trevor everett tj,
singleton, Australia,

WOULD NOT BE ANY WERE ELSE

Top rating broker sign up was just so easy. The gentlemen who handled it all Tim maunsell was excellent . Spreads are great COMMUNICATION IS TOP RATE. TJ

Manny,

Outstanding broker

best broker i've ever used! I moved to blueberry markets on recommendation of a friend of mine. I was hesitant at first using a different broker but approached with an open mind, where i was fortuante enough to work with Dean Hyde, who painless and effectively helped me open and fund an account within record breaking time. The journey isn't over there - the outstanding customer support has been there throughout my fx journey. Recommended to multiple of my fx friends after joining.

raygg,
Siem Reap, Cambodia,
Nov 25, 2018,

Best broker I've had in a long time

Wasn't happy with two other brokers in the past so decided to try Blueberry which came recommended by forexsignals.com, and haven't looked back since.
Good spreads, minimal slippage (if any) during high impact and volatile moves at news releases, good servers with low ping.
Nice touch is having an account manager (Thanks Ben) so if you have any questions, you're always speaking with the same person that you can build a rapport with.
If you're looking for signals, they also send out a trade of the day signal via email / sms which may be of interest.
All in all, Blueberry comes across as a very professionally run business, and that's what I look for in a broker.
Kayle,
Edmonton, AB, Canada,
Nov 16, 2018,

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

After applying for a trading account, I received a friendly phone call clarifying everything for me and encouraging me to reach out with any questions. Then, I had made a mistake with how I intended to wire money into my account, and the representative took care of the entire thing for me and got the other party to issue me a refund, saving me the time and hassle of having to file the claim myself (none of which was Blueberry's fault). When my trading account was approved, I was contacted immediately via phone call and was once again supported through the process of depositing my initial funds and making sure I did not have any questions.

Special thank-you to Tim Maunsell, the senior sales executive who guided me through my account set-up process as described above.
Vuyisile Vigilance,
Brandfort, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2018,

Good Broker

I am happy with Blueberry Markets Level of services. However, it would be great if they added Neteller Option for deposits and withdrawals. Also, they should send confirmation email after sending clients funds on withdrawals. I've made successful withdrawals but there was no email confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed, I just see funds in my bank. Thank you.
MALCOLM,
SYDNEY, Australia,
Nov 12, 2018,

GOOD BROKER

i FOUND THEM VERY HELPFUL IN SETTING UP HAVE NO ISSUES I HAVE HAD GOOD SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED ABSOLUTELY FINE BROKER INTEGRATES WITH MY ALGOS
Chemazo,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2018,

Best broker so far

Best broker seen so far. Always there to help out when needed. Good spreads, easy withdrawals and friendly staf. No market makers, Really a pleasure to trade with them. I´d give them 10 stars if I could.

Sep 17, 2018 - 5 Stars This broker is exceptional. By far the best one I´ve worked with so far, Very competitive spreads and amazing customer service. Definitelly worth a try