BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Manny,
Dec 5, 2018,

Outstanding broker

best broker i've ever used! I moved to blueberry markets on recommendation of a friend of mine. I was hesitant at first using a different broker but approached with an open mind, where i was fortuante enough to work with Dean Hyde, who painless and effectively helped me open and fund an account within record breaking time. The journey isn't over there - the outstanding customer support has been there throughout my fx journey. Recommended to multiple of my fx friends after joining.

raygg,
Siem Reap, Cambodia,
Nov 25, 2018,

Best broker I've had in a long time

Wasn't happy with two other brokers in the past so decided to try Blueberry which came recommended by forexsignals.com, and haven't looked back since.
Good spreads, minimal slippage (if any) during high impact and volatile moves at news releases, good servers with low ping.
Nice touch is having an account manager (Thanks Ben) so if you have any questions, you're always speaking with the same person that you can build a rapport with.
If you're looking for signals, they also send out a trade of the day signal via email / sms which may be of interest.
All in all, Blueberry comes across as a very professionally run business, and that's what I look for in a broker.
Kayle,
Edmonton, AB, Canada,
Nov 16, 2018,

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

After applying for a trading account, I received a friendly phone call clarifying everything for me and encouraging me to reach out with any questions. Then, I had made a mistake with how I intended to wire money into my account, and the representative took care of the entire thing for me and got the other party to issue me a refund, saving me the time and hassle of having to file the claim myself (none of which was Blueberry's fault). When my trading account was approved, I was contacted immediately via phone call and was once again supported through the process of depositing my initial funds and making sure I did not have any questions.

Special thank-you to Tim Maunsell, the senior sales executive who guided me through my account set-up process as described above.
Vuyisile Vigilance,
Brandfort, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2018,

Good Broker

I am happy with Blueberry Markets Level of services. However, it would be great if they added Neteller Option for deposits and withdrawals. Also, they should send confirmation email after sending clients funds on withdrawals. I've made successful withdrawals but there was no email confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed, I just see funds in my bank. Thank you.
MALCOLM,
SYDNEY, Australia,
Nov 12, 2018,

GOOD BROKER

i FOUND THEM VERY HELPFUL IN SETTING UP HAVE NO ISSUES I HAVE HAD GOOD SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED ABSOLUTELY FINE BROKER INTEGRATES WITH MY ALGOS
Chemazo,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2018,

Best broker so far

Best broker seen so far. Always there to help out when needed. Good spreads, easy withdrawals and friendly staf. No market makers, Really a pleasure to trade with them. I´d give them 10 stars if I could.

Sep 17, 2018 - 5 Stars This broker is exceptional. By far the best one I´ve worked with so far, Very competitive spreads and amazing customer service. Definitelly worth a try
smyles,
Oct 29, 2018,

great support.

Can,t praise this broker enough, their support staff are second to none. recently set up a new account, a few hiccups,(my fault) but the staff sorted me out. never more than a min to answer, day or night. No problems with the account asked for leverage to changed, no prob done immediatley. Orders filled no slippage at all. So far so good. 5 stars from me.
josegarcia1006,
Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 30, 2018,

Very good broker

I have used this broker for few months now.

I’m very happy with them. When I request withdraw I have the money in my account within an hour after the request. Of course they are in the same country that I am.

Spreads are good and their customer service is good as well.

To sum up, I recommend this broker to everyone.
Kev Johnson,
New Zealand,
Sep 6, 2018,

If you’re looking for a great Broker look no further than Blueberry Markets. Great competitive spreads and no commissions on top.
I found it very easy to set up my live account and hassle free.
I’ve been trading with them since May and had no problems what’s so ever.
When I’ve needed to get in touch, support has been tremendous. Have even had a few calls and emails from their Sales Manager Ben Clay just to see how things were going. Great !
Would highly Blueberry Markets.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hello Kev,

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. We truly strive to make sure we are putting our clients first. As always, let us know if you need anything!

Kind Regards,

Ben Clay - Sales Manager
T.,
Singapore,
Sep 4, 2018,

Bad fills markup on spreads and swaps

Trades that are above 1 lot are NEVER filled at SL prices, slips can and WILL vary from 0.8-1.3 pips, and will only get worse. there is markup on spreads and phantom pricing all over the place. Stick to big brokers if you want decent fills. rubbish experience overall
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hi T,

Gosh, I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. This is the worst review we’ve ever received and I’m disappointed you didn’t approach us directly to get your issue resolved.

After searching through our list of Singaporean clients, I'm having trouble finding any account that might have been affected in the way you’ve described, so I would very much appreciate if you can contact me directly on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com so we can get to the bottom of it.

If there was an issue with our liquidity I’m happy to compensate you accordingly. I assure you we access the same liquidity as the largest industry players and have many clients executing trades of 1 > 20 lots without slippage issues.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director