Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Nov 28, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (5+) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
460 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 7, 2021,

fast and efficient

great customer service fast and efficient , good spreads in commodities even in volatile markets

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Hi, Itortosa. We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. Have a great day!
Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 5, 2021,

Ideal broker for new Forex traders

As someone new to Forex trading I required a broker that would allow me to invest a modest sum and practice live using small volumes, Blueberry Markets enabled me to do both. It was quick and easy to create an account. They have an intuitive client portal with both MT4 and MT5 available for download.

I have received timely answers to any queries including detailed explanations where my understanding was initially limited. Would definitely recommend Blueberry Markets.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thank you for your intuitive review, TonyJin. It makes us happy that our platform and support has made you comfortable as a beginner trader. Thanks also for your recommendation!
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2021,

Best Broker Ever

The customer service is top notch. Trading platforms very great. Fast withdrawals directly to your bank. Ever since I have been with blueberry markets everything have been great and even improved my trading with their daily analysis on some certain pairs and that has made me very profitable for the past few months.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
We're very happy to know that you've been profitable with us, Bubstar! Here's to more amazing trading years with you.
Ani,
Paris, France,
Jan 4, 2021,

My first real broker

My first real broker, it's been with them 5 years now, and never had a problem with Blueberry.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, Ani. Wow, 5 years! We're very honoured and humbled to know that you've never had a problem with us. Clients like you encourage us to do better everyday!
England, United Kingdom,
Dec 31, 2020,

Good broker

24/7 customer service They have tight spreads and fast withdrawals. Overall a good broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for taking the time to give us this review, mate. Cheers!
Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 30, 2020,

Excellent !

Very trustworthy broker ! Have been with them now since Feb. 2017 and there's never been any issue whatsoever. The support is helpful and friendly and withdrawals always very prompt.
Highly recommendable !

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hey, maduet! Thanks for giving us 5 star reviews over the years. Hoping to have more 5-star years with you. Cheers!
Dec 28, 2020,

Creditable and trustworthy

I have been with Blueberry markets for more than three years, feeling secured and comfortable. They are very professional, customer friendly and respond fast to your concern pertaining to trading. I just do not know what to write further, since all dealings with them is simple, just and most acceptable.

I am happy and will stick with Blueberry markets.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for sticking with us, Hijazi. We're also speechless after reading your review here. Cheers!
Kenya, Kenya,
Dec 28, 2020,

World class broker

Bluberry markets is a reliable broker, well regulated with a large capital base.Tight spreads, first execution and good customer services.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
We're grateful that you appreciate our services are appreciated all the way from Kenya! Sending you some love from down under, mate. Cheers!
Palm Beach, Aruba,
Dec 13, 2020,

Best Broker for Seasoned Traders

Blueberry Markets is one of the best brokers I have experienced being a seasoned trader. They are the best in its class with beyond exceptional customer service centered around the trader.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, mate. Yes, we always put our clients at the top of our priority. Many thanks for this review, cheers!
Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 28, 2020,

Spread manipulation and off the charts price spikes

All the reviews you are reading here are from initial users and not long term users. They lure customers by the slick website and friendly initial customer service. The first thing you need to know is that this company (Blueberry Markets) is actually a facelift of the notoriously known scammers of EightCap and you can look at Eightcap reviews yourself. EightCap reviews are so bad that they had to come up with a new front called Blueberry Markets. They use EightCap back end system and even when you deposit money you are depositing to EightCap.

They use a combinations of tactics to ensure your money is gone (even when you’re profiting one way they will find a way to minimise or spike your stop loss). Their best used manipulation method is the games they play with their spreads and the way they increase those spreads as they please (reaches over 350 pips at one point). They will do price hikes that are not seen in any chart and suddenly your money is gone without a trace.

The best way I can describe them is that they are a fake shell front for a known serial scammer called EightCap.

Don’t be fooled by the initial reviews from new users and don’t be fooled by the below response that will eventually come from them.

I have taken my matters to the AFCA and guess what I’m dealing with EightCap not then (which again proves my point; go see EightCap reviews and you will be shocked - this Blueberry front should not even be allowed to happen to lure more innocent traders).

Next will be seeing them at court...
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Hi Pheniox! We take reviews and complaints of this nature seriously however considering your complaint is currently going through the dispute resolution process at the AFCA, we will not respond to the allegations in your review here. We do however wish to point out that Blueberry Markets is a trading name of Eightcap Pty Ltd. This is disclosed in our legal documents which you would have received and agreed to when you opened your account with us.