BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2019,

Definitely different from any other trading company

I can not go into detail of what Blueberry market did for me as I am sure it can not be done for everyone. But I was upset about something that happened which was stated in the terms and conditions, but I did not expect it. When I reported this, Ben Clay went out of his way to fix my problem. I am so very greatful and now I give Blueberry markets a 5 star rating without any hesitation as they clearly stand out head and shoulders above other trading companies. Will support you guys as long as I possibly can. Thank you!
Felino Molina,
Darwin NT, Australia,
Jul 25, 2019,

I’m so glad VP poi ted me to this broker.

VP from no nonsense forex mentioned this broker on one of his blogs and I am so glad to have taken them as my broker.

Excellent support and yet not pushy (the reason I left the last broker). Using MT4 and for trading and first thing I notice is no commission charge and the spread is comparable.

I cant wait to open a professional account yo maximize my different trading styles.

And being an ozzie company, so easy to check if legit through ASIC.

Good job.
Edmonton, Canada,
Jul 25, 2019,

Good broker

Being from Alberta, Canada, the regulations suddenly changed recently and the account had to be closed. I had a little trouble getting my money back through a bank wire, but in the end all I had to do was add 3 extra numbers to the transit number. This is the institution number. Once I did that, the money was in my account two days later. My experience with this broker has been positive other than that. The only other thing is that although they accept Visa, there is something in their system that stops an account from being funded. This also happened with another broker I use. I talked with Visa, and they said there is nothing wrong with my account. Overall, I think they are a very good broker. Rob.
JOSEPH TAN,
Jul 24, 2019,

BEST BROKER, THANK YOU BLUEBERRY MARKETS

I have previously traded with other brokers, Blueberry markets so far is the best. They offered daily trade advice and regular follow up calls from the account Manager Ben Clay. Competitive spread. Highly recommended.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Excelent broker so far

Hello Traders,

I've tested more then 10 Brokers so far and I can tell you, that Blueberry Markets is the cleanest, so far. I've never had a problem with them, the deposits and withdrawals are very fast and I've never seen (so far) big spread spikes. My account manager, Ben Clay, is always very helpful and professional.
I hope they remain the same for many years to come, because I really need a good and honest broker, we all do.

Cheers,
Daniel
Kingstone,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2019,

A few weeks ago, I promised to come back to add another review

After a bit of a problem with my withdrawal - which turned out to be a really small issue, I deposited some money again & I am now enjoying trading with Blueberry Markets.

As I pointed out in my first post, I have been trading for over 5 years & I can easily spot a dodgy broker especially when my stops are taken out too often.

With Blueberry Markets, I have watched the price move towards my Stop Loss & almost touch it but not spike it out. The price can then go ahead to produce a profit.

That to me is something you dont see with dodgy brokers who will take any opportunity to hit any Stop Losses near the price by simply expanding the Spread so it hits the Stop Loss. Blueberry Markets dont do that.

I also always have another Live chart from Trading Economics to see if the price movement on Blueberry Markets match with Trading Economics Live chart.
The price movements always match in every detail even on the 1 minute chart .
That again shows the guys are not trying to scam me.

I have used several brokers in the past & frankly, I have never seen a broker so clean. Im more than impressed with Blueberry Markets.

As I type this, I'm actually in a live trade right now & Im in profit.

Ofcourse I dont always win but Im happy so far & I would recommend this broker to any trader out there.

If you have had a problem with Blueberry Markets, I suggest you give them another chance.

I have not been paid or asked by Blueberry Markets to make this comment & I promise to come back here again if they, for some reason, start behaving badly.

I hate dodgy brokers & I have no problem exposing them as I have done with some on this site.

SO TAKE IT FROM ME, IAM AN EXPERIENCED TRADER & I HAVE USED ALMOST ALL THE BIG NAME BROKERS OUT THERE.
NONE OF THEM COMPARES TO BLUEBERRY MARKETS.
THESE GUYS ARE 100% LEGIT.

Jun 28, 2019 - 4 Stars My honest review of my experience with Blueberry Markets in May/June 2019.

I opened a Demo Acc with them weeks ago & the process is not very different from many other brokers but one of their customer service reps immediately sent a text to introduce himself. I must admit, I prefer to only communicate with my broker if & when I initiate the communication. I dont like this idea of my broker calling or texting me with small talk. I dont see the point.

I have traded for just over 5 years & in that period, I have used many brokers so I have quite a lot of valid parameters to compare Blueberry Markets with.

Trading on their Demo MT4 account seemed flawless & in fact, I found it surprisingly pleasing. After three weeks, I decided to open a live account with them but before that, I thoroughly read through their legal stuff on their site.

I found some terrifying surprises there & some which I still need to ask them about.
For instance, they say that Blueberry Markets act for themselves when providing financial services to you do & they are the principle when issuing over the counter OTC products to you.
They also say you do not trade through an exchange & you are therefore not afforded the protection normally associated with exchange-traded derivatives such as gaurantee arrangements.

They also say, in certain markets, they act as Market maker & quote you their own bid & ask prices because the bid & ask prices may not reflect those of their liquidity providers. In other words, they can change the price at any time.

They say that they will only disclose that they are acting as market maker in response to a written request from you to make such a disclosure.
They go on to say, you must accept that in such markets, they may hold positions which are contrary to your position resulting in potential conflicts of interest.

Subject to applicable legal/regulatory requirements, you consent where they, either knowingly or unknowingly, take the opposite side to you in relation to any of the financial product transactions. You also agree that their directors, employess & associates may, & can deal on their own accounts.

These are serious admissions & I would never ever trade with a broker who I know to be able to change prices at any time & one I know is taking the opposite side to me especially when there is no real market involved.

BUT
I still like them & maybe its because they sound very open.

So I still went ahead & opened a live account with them & I deposited the minimum amount they accept of £100. I tried a few trades & lost about £12 in two days so I decided to test out their Withdrawal process.

Its not a direct proces because it took a couple of emails before I managed to get a withdrawal request through & as I write this, my money is yet to get to my bank account but Im not even worried about that because they had already told me it may take up to two days.

I still have a bitter feeling about their withdraw process which gave me a bit of a headache to understand. They are aware about the issue I had & I think the guys are genuinely keen to provide a good service.

In a strange way, Im actually very impressed they came out straight & admitted they were market makers & they can take trades against you.

I strongly believe most Brokers out there are market makers but they will never admit they are so to see a broker openly admitting as these guys did, left me thinking, maybe they are worth trusting...for now because some brokers can run smoothly for a while before they decide to play games with their clients.

Let me also mention that when I deposited my money into their company, a different company name popped up.
So I ran checks on that company & discovered it was another Australian broker who happens to have mixed reviews right here on Forex Peace Army.
Why was my deposit going into another broker's account?

So, there is a bit of cloudness about these guys & yet I still feel confident about them & more than willing to try them out again & probably stay with them if they dont show signs of scamming.

For now, I declare them CLEAN & I will not hesitate to come back here to expose them if they, in any way, scam me. I will also come back to praise them if they maintain a clean game with me.

Should you open a demo or live account with them?
PEACE!
AB, Canada,
Jul 20, 2019,

Stay away ... not trust worthy

Untrustworthy, Poor management, fake stories.
My be Eightcap (the mother company) is a better option.
Eightcap solved the major issue that Bluberry created.
Blue berry held the funds for more than tow weeks then claimed they did not get it from the bank. Then after simple investigations and collecting contradicting responses from Blueberry we found that it all was not true. Meaning they got the money setting there while telling me that they are in contact with the bank to find out where the money is? After I reported the case to AFCA, Eightcap stepped in and settled the matter.
I have no respect to Blueberry managers or employer who sent me email and phone calls of false stories and intestinally stooped me from trading for more than two weeks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 23, 2019:
Dear R.P.S.,

Thank you for your review. To ensure ease of understanding for the FPA community, potential Blueberry Markets clients and you, I have responded in point form to below:

• Our business revenue is completely dependent on client trade volume; thus, it serves no purpose to restrict you from accessing funds in your trading account.
• As Blueberry Markets is an authorised representative of EightCap we aren’t legally authorised to hold client funds.
• Once the funds were located, they were immediately deposited into your account. As a goodwill gesture due to the inconvenience caused, an additional deposit that equated to over 100% of your initial deposit was also deposited into your account. We believe this to be more than substantial considering the circumstances.

In summary, Blueberry Market as a business can only control the sales, marketing, and service processes. If one of these business units aren't up to your standard resulting in your experiencing being unsavoury, it’s my job to ensure that we proactively change our processes to ensure it doesn't happen again.

For that, again I thank you for your review and I look forward to improving our offering.

If you or any potential client had any further questions, please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
Manila, Philippines,
Jul 12, 2019,

One of the best brokers around

Let me start by saying I have been trading for about 5 years now and I have been with a lot of brokers mostly in the US.

I had that worry that brokers outside the US would either be a scam or manipulated. Until I finally decided to research for brokers and found the great ones to be in either UK or Australia. And that's when I found Blueberry Markets and took the plunge and signed up.

What sets Blueberry Markets from the other brokers I've been with is how you can fund your account - they accept VISA/Mastercard and it was fast like how you do online shopping! Well, they do have the traditional bank transfer too.

Ben Clay called me up to help me setup my account and even catered my request that my leverage be set at 1:50 (their account portal's minimum is 1:100). That said, their account portal is their weakpoint as it does not have all the bells and whistles of other big brokers. Like I cannot create a sub-account of my own and move money within those sub-accounts. But I believe given time - that may change.

The best thing about them is the execution - important if you have a lot of EAs running.

I have deployed the exact EA to Blueberry Markets account in MT4. The same EA is running in my old US Broker (let's call them broker A). My VPS server is located in New Jersey and both MT4's for Broker A and Blueberry sits in the same VPS server. Ping of Broker A is 62ms, Ping of Blueberry is 168ms. Both EA bought EURGBP with .03 lots with Broker O executing it a bit earlier (split second) with just a 1 point difference in price. However, I was dismayed when the EA both exited the positions (at a lost unfortunately). Blueberry exited the whole .03 BUT...Broker O exited only .02 leaving .01 lot behind to suffer a greater losses. Connections for both brokers has been checked and I have not found any anomaly.

And another bad thing about Broker O - since they are in the US, my EAs cannot have Long and Short positions at the same time on the same instrument stating "Hedging is not allowed" error. BlueBerry Markets allows hedging!

So after 5 months with Blueberry - I can happily say I have already doubled my initial deposit so I would be staying with them. Though I can't comment yet on the speed/efficiency of withdrawals but will update this review accordingly when that time comes.
Kampala, Uganda,
Jul 9, 2019,

Withdraw recieved- Resolved

Dear Dean Hyde - Managing Director of Blueberry Markets,

Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding taking your time to clear the traders community in regards to the complaint.
I greatly appreciate the way how the complaint has been resolved and settled timely.
After a withdrawal request and an exchange of emails, On the 3rd/07/2019 i recieved an email from Sebastian demanding that i resend my bank statement showing the deposits made onto my trading account though like mentioned in my previous review i had verified everything with you. If i had used a prepaid card i won't be able to supply my bank statement/bank account and all in all if there is a fraudulent deposit am sure there will always be charge backs. In that regard, i was forced to raise this complaint on panic circumstances due to the various reviews i have came across here on FPA from different traders when it came to doing withdrawals always brokerage firms have denied it and in return scamming the trader.
After an advise from my colleague, on that very 3rd/07/2019 I went to my bank and did a new card statement printout and sent it through to Sebastian for confirmations.
On the 5th/07/2019 i made a phone call to Sebastian and we had a length conversation as he assured me that i shouldn't worry everything was ok so far and there is nothing like a scam going. He told me to request a new withdrawal that could be processed the same day but since we have 7hrs time frame difference and it was a Friday the finance wasn't able to process it.
Yesterday Monday 8th/07/2019 the withdrawn amount hit my bank account.
All that said i would like to clear out everyone that the complaint has been RESOLVED and so far i will rate the brokerage firm with a 5star rating due the way trade positions are executed on the click of the mouse, timely complaint resolution and the continued communication i had when i thought i had fallen a victim of scam.
In regards to being stopped out with a difference of 2pips i still had to agree that i had a tight stop loss that might have been triggered by the ask price since they were sell positions.
I want to thank the admins of FPA for the great platform indeed as this contributes 100% to the success of retail traders and trustworth retail brokerage firms.
As the norm says.... No one makes money selling whales, everyone makes money selling shrimps- Jack Ma.
Ratings and reviews from the retail traders community will grow a brokerage firm and it's just a matter of priorities on how the company responds and act towards the reviews/complaint.
I also agree with the MD that Sebastian has the best client handling features and he really deserves the promotion at your firm.
Looking forward to being a long term client trading successfully with your firm. Thank you! PEACE AND LOVE.

Jul 3, 2019 - 1 Star Be careful with Blueberry markets Australia an introducing broker or trading name for Eightcap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944).
I verified my account with Blueberry markets on various basis earlier nearly 2months before even allowing me to start trading. I sent my bank statement as a proof of address showing my full details as they should appear.
I verified my card before allowing me to make my first deposit of $300 and again more $300 totaling to $600 .
I attached my bank account on the account but as a norm when i went to a withdrawal for the deposits as a reversal i clicked on the Visa/Mastercard but then i didn't see my card as it turns up on deposit as a verified card attached to my account instead then i was directed to the bank account which i had proceed with the withdrawal. The following i saw an attempted withdrawal but reversed shortly transaction on my account and in the middle of the day i recieved the emails as i have been able to add them below accordingly. I have taken screenshot of everything but suddenly i am unable to add the photos here.
I have been communicating with Sebastian Morgan and he at times writes at Sales associate or and sometimes as Head of client experience. I had a complaint about my stop loss hunt/trigger scenario but he didn't come up with any demand until the time i am doing a withdrawal.
Please i need my money back (capital) including my earned profits since i have been trading with my account clearly reflects the losses and profits i used to take. I will escalate this further to all the concerned parties and authorities until its settled. I didn't expect this at all!!!

Sebastian Morgan <sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com>
Tue 7/2/2019 11:15 AM
Hi Male,

Finance was unable to process your withdrawal as they received an error code when trying to authenticate your card. Are you able to confirm with your bank that 3D secure is enabled on your card? If they can activate it for you, we can proceed to process. If they can't, we'll need to withdraw to bank.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sebastian Morgan

133 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney, Australia, 2065
w:

www.blueberrymarkets.com e: sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

"Hi Sebastian,

Nice to hear from you once again.
Actually the bank hasn't enrolled into the 3D secure card transaction authentication process in general and that can't be applied on my own card alone for now may be in the near future they are in the process of enrolling according to what they said to me. Though i normally receive refunds/reversals without any hassle.
Please proceed with the withdrawal through bank account.
so far no questions at all, Thank you"

Sebastian Morgan <sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com>
Wed 7/3/2019 5:48 AM
Thanks for providing specific information on your situation Male, we can process to bank accordingly. Just before doing so, finance requires a card statement showing your most recent deposit(s) made to your trading account. Are you able to provide a copy which shows your name, account details, and most recent deposits?

Sebastian Morgan

133 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney, Australia, 2065
w:

www.blueberrymarkets.com e: sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

"Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your followup email.
Unfortunately this now according to similar reviews and complaints i have came around to and with my experience with forex brokers reflects a denial of withdrawal type of scam.
I verified my account with you on various basis earlier before even allowing me to start trading with you i sent my bank statement to you as a proof of address showing my full details as you are requesting them here again.
I verified my card with you before allowing me to make multiple deposits with you.
I have been communicating with you on several occasions including a complaint about my stop loss hunt scenario but you didn't come up with any demand until the time i am doing a withdrawal.
Before receiving this email you told me that you tried a card reversal but transaction declined because of 3D secure processing and agreed that you should do a bank withdrawal.
All my bank account is already attached to the account and why do i have to send this at this time only?
I have seen reviews where a trader supplied all the information the broker asked but they kept jumping from one demand to the other.
Please i want to know if i will receive my money back or i have been scammed????
I may be able to supply such information once my money gets to my bank account otherwise i will take a due course action"

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 8, 2019 Hi Male,

Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Blueberry Markets wasn't up to expectations. I can see you are still active with Blueberry Markets, we are grateful for your business.

To begin, both the withdrawal and the trade query has been resolved. If you aren't satisfied that this is the case, or if you had any other questions for me, please contact me directly by emailing me on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com

Blueberry Markets is authorised to provide a financial service under EightCap. This allows Blueberry to focus on account management, a natural strong suit of myself and my team.

Unfortunately, in this case, what is traditionally our strength was not the case which was caused by a break down in communication which I take full responsibility for.

In summary, we have been explicitly directed by our merchant to source deposit receipts/card statements when a withdrawal isn't processed as expected. It's a change that has occurred only recently which is to the frustration of Blueberry and our clients due to a slower withdrawal time but ensures that all deposits and withdrawal are correctly reconciled.

As for your trade query, an explanation was provided highlighting that Sell trades run on the Ask price. I apologise that this wasn't communicated earlier but I appreciate the constructive feedback which will allow us to improve our offering.

Finally, the confusion around Sebastian's title is bourne from his recent promotion to Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets. This is something I am extremely proud to communicate as Sebastian has only been employed at Blueberry for just over a year and due to his excellent communication and attention to detail, he was promoted to a management role.

I look forward to you potentially giving Blueberry Markets a second chance by continuing to trade with us. If that is on the case, I wish you all the best with your trading in the future.

Dean Hyde - Managing Director of Blueberry Markets
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jun 24, 2019,

TOP SUPPORT and just good alround

Having traded with other brokers, Blue Berry has far exceeded my expectations. Great service, good charts and very helpful staff. I had some issues during set up and with software compatibility during installation . Tim was only to helpful to help me through it, Highly recommended.