BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

AB, Canada,
Jul 20, 2019,

Stay away ... not trust worthy

Untrustworthy, Poor management, fake stories.
My be Eightcap (the mother company) is a better option.
Eightcap solved the major issue that Bluberry created.
Blue berry held the funds for more than tow weeks then claimed they did not get it from the bank. Then after simple investigations and collecting contradicting responses from Blueberry we found that it all was not true. Meaning they got the money setting there while telling me that they are in contact with the bank to find out where the money is? After I reported the case to AFCA, Eightcap stepped in and settled the matter.
I have no respect to Blueberry managers or employer who sent me email and phone calls of false stories and intestinally stooped me from trading for more than two weeks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 23, 2019:
Dear R.P.S.,

Thank you for your review. To ensure ease of understanding for the FPA community, potential Blueberry Markets clients and you, I have responded in point form to below:

• Our business revenue is completely dependent on client trade volume; thus, it serves no purpose to restrict you from accessing funds in your trading account.
• As Blueberry Markets is an authorised representative of EightCap we aren’t legally authorised to hold client funds.
• Once the funds were located, they were immediately deposited into your account. As a goodwill gesture due to the inconvenience caused, an additional deposit that equated to over 100% of your initial deposit was also deposited into your account. We believe this to be more than substantial considering the circumstances.

In summary, Blueberry Market as a business can only control the sales, marketing, and service processes. If one of these business units aren't up to your standard resulting in your experiencing being unsavoury, it’s my job to ensure that we proactively change our processes to ensure it doesn't happen again.

For that, again I thank you for your review and I look forward to improving our offering.

If you or any potential client had any further questions, please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
Manila, Philippines,
Jul 12, 2019,

One of the best brokers around

Let me start by saying I have been trading for about 5 years now and I have been with a lot of brokers mostly in the US.

I had that worry that brokers outside the US would either be a scam or manipulated. Until I finally decided to research for brokers and found the great ones to be in either UK or Australia. And that's when I found Blueberry Markets and took the plunge and signed up.

What sets Blueberry Markets from the other brokers I've been with is how you can fund your account - they accept VISA/Mastercard and it was fast like how you do online shopping! Well, they do have the traditional bank transfer too.

Ben Clay called me up to help me setup my account and even catered my request that my leverage be set at 1:50 (their account portal's minimum is 1:100). That said, their account portal is their weakpoint as it does not have all the bells and whistles of other big brokers. Like I cannot create a sub-account of my own and move money within those sub-accounts. But I believe given time - that may change.

The best thing about them is the execution - important if you have a lot of EAs running.

I have deployed the exact EA to Blueberry Markets account in MT4. The same EA is running in my old US Broker (let's call them broker A). My VPS server is located in New Jersey and both MT4's for Broker A and Blueberry sits in the same VPS server. Ping of Broker A is 62ms, Ping of Blueberry is 168ms. Both EA bought EURGBP with .03 lots with Broker O executing it a bit earlier (split second) with just a 1 point difference in price. However, I was dismayed when the EA both exited the positions (at a lost unfortunately). Blueberry exited the whole .03 BUT...Broker O exited only .02 leaving .01 lot behind to suffer a greater losses. Connections for both brokers has been checked and I have not found any anomaly.

And another bad thing about Broker O - since they are in the US, my EAs cannot have Long and Short positions at the same time on the same instrument stating "Hedging is not allowed" error. BlueBerry Markets allows hedging!

So after 5 months with Blueberry - I can happily say I have already doubled my initial deposit so I would be staying with them. Though I can't comment yet on the speed/efficiency of withdrawals but will update this review accordingly when that time comes.
Kampala, Uganda,
Jul 9, 2019,

Withdraw recieved- Resolved

Dear Dean Hyde - Managing Director of Blueberry Markets,

Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding taking your time to clear the traders community in regards to the complaint.
I greatly appreciate the way how the complaint has been resolved and settled timely.
After a withdrawal request and an exchange of emails, On the 3rd/07/2019 i recieved an email from Sebastian demanding that i resend my bank statement showing the deposits made onto my trading account though like mentioned in my previous review i had verified everything with you. If i had used a prepaid card i won't be able to supply my bank statement/bank account and all in all if there is a fraudulent deposit am sure there will always be charge backs. In that regard, i was forced to raise this complaint on panic circumstances due to the various reviews i have came across here on FPA from different traders when it came to doing withdrawals always brokerage firms have denied it and in return scamming the trader.
After an advise from my colleague, on that very 3rd/07/2019 I went to my bank and did a new card statement printout and sent it through to Sebastian for confirmations.
On the 5th/07/2019 i made a phone call to Sebastian and we had a length conversation as he assured me that i shouldn't worry everything was ok so far and there is nothing like a scam going. He told me to request a new withdrawal that could be processed the same day but since we have 7hrs time frame difference and it was a Friday the finance wasn't able to process it.
Yesterday Monday 8th/07/2019 the withdrawn amount hit my bank account.
All that said i would like to clear out everyone that the complaint has been RESOLVED and so far i will rate the brokerage firm with a 5star rating due the way trade positions are executed on the click of the mouse, timely complaint resolution and the continued communication i had when i thought i had fallen a victim of scam.
In regards to being stopped out with a difference of 2pips i still had to agree that i had a tight stop loss that might have been triggered by the ask price since they were sell positions.
I want to thank the admins of FPA for the great platform indeed as this contributes 100% to the success of retail traders and trustworth retail brokerage firms.
As the norm says.... No one makes money selling whales, everyone makes money selling shrimps- Jack Ma.
Ratings and reviews from the retail traders community will grow a brokerage firm and it's just a matter of priorities on how the company responds and act towards the reviews/complaint.
I also agree with the MD that Sebastian has the best client handling features and he really deserves the promotion at your firm.
Looking forward to being a long term client trading successfully with your firm. Thank you! PEACE AND LOVE.

Jul 3, 2019 - 1 Star Be careful with Blueberry markets Australia an introducing broker or trading name for Eightcap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944).
I verified my account with Blueberry markets on various basis earlier nearly 2months before even allowing me to start trading. I sent my bank statement as a proof of address showing my full details as they should appear.
I verified my card before allowing me to make my first deposit of $300 and again more $300 totaling to $600 .
I attached my bank account on the account but as a norm when i went to a withdrawal for the deposits as a reversal i clicked on the Visa/Mastercard but then i didn't see my card as it turns up on deposit as a verified card attached to my account instead then i was directed to the bank account which i had proceed with the withdrawal. The following i saw an attempted withdrawal but reversed shortly transaction on my account and in the middle of the day i recieved the emails as i have been able to add them below accordingly. I have taken screenshot of everything but suddenly i am unable to add the photos here.
I have been communicating with Sebastian Morgan and he at times writes at Sales associate or and sometimes as Head of client experience. I had a complaint about my stop loss hunt/trigger scenario but he didn't come up with any demand until the time i am doing a withdrawal.
Please i need my money back (capital) including my earned profits since i have been trading with my account clearly reflects the losses and profits i used to take. I will escalate this further to all the concerned parties and authorities until its settled. I didn't expect this at all!!!

Sebastian Morgan <sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com>
Tue 7/2/2019 11:15 AM
Hi Male,

Finance was unable to process your withdrawal as they received an error code when trying to authenticate your card. Are you able to confirm with your bank that 3D secure is enabled on your card? If they can activate it for you, we can proceed to process. If they can't, we'll need to withdraw to bank.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sebastian Morgan

133 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney, Australia, 2065
w:

www.blueberrymarkets.com e: sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

"Hi Sebastian,

Nice to hear from you once again.
Actually the bank hasn't enrolled into the 3D secure card transaction authentication process in general and that can't be applied on my own card alone for now may be in the near future they are in the process of enrolling according to what they said to me. Though i normally receive refunds/reversals without any hassle.
Please proceed with the withdrawal through bank account.
so far no questions at all, Thank you"

Sebastian Morgan <sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com>
Wed 7/3/2019 5:48 AM
Thanks for providing specific information on your situation Male, we can process to bank accordingly. Just before doing so, finance requires a card statement showing your most recent deposit(s) made to your trading account. Are you able to provide a copy which shows your name, account details, and most recent deposits?

Sebastian Morgan

133 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney, Australia, 2065
w:

www.blueberrymarkets.com e: sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

"Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your followup email.
Unfortunately this now according to similar reviews and complaints i have came around to and with my experience with forex brokers reflects a denial of withdrawal type of scam.
I verified my account with you on various basis earlier before even allowing me to start trading with you i sent my bank statement to you as a proof of address showing my full details as you are requesting them here again.
I verified my card with you before allowing me to make multiple deposits with you.
I have been communicating with you on several occasions including a complaint about my stop loss hunt scenario but you didn't come up with any demand until the time i am doing a withdrawal.
Before receiving this email you told me that you tried a card reversal but transaction declined because of 3D secure processing and agreed that you should do a bank withdrawal.
All my bank account is already attached to the account and why do i have to send this at this time only?
I have seen reviews where a trader supplied all the information the broker asked but they kept jumping from one demand to the other.
Please i want to know if i will receive my money back or i have been scammed????
I may be able to supply such information once my money gets to my bank account otherwise i will take a due course action"

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 8, 2019 Hi Male,

Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Blueberry Markets wasn't up to expectations. I can see you are still active with Blueberry Markets, we are grateful for your business.

To begin, both the withdrawal and the trade query has been resolved. If you aren't satisfied that this is the case, or if you had any other questions for me, please contact me directly by emailing me on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com

Blueberry Markets is authorised to provide a financial service under EightCap. This allows Blueberry to focus on account management, a natural strong suit of myself and my team.

Unfortunately, in this case, what is traditionally our strength was not the case which was caused by a break down in communication which I take full responsibility for.

In summary, we have been explicitly directed by our merchant to source deposit receipts/card statements when a withdrawal isn't processed as expected. It's a change that has occurred only recently which is to the frustration of Blueberry and our clients due to a slower withdrawal time but ensures that all deposits and withdrawal are correctly reconciled.

As for your trade query, an explanation was provided highlighting that Sell trades run on the Ask price. I apologise that this wasn't communicated earlier but I appreciate the constructive feedback which will allow us to improve our offering.

Finally, the confusion around Sebastian's title is bourne from his recent promotion to Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets. This is something I am extremely proud to communicate as Sebastian has only been employed at Blueberry for just over a year and due to his excellent communication and attention to detail, he was promoted to a management role.

I look forward to you potentially giving Blueberry Markets a second chance by continuing to trade with us. If that is on the case, I wish you all the best with your trading in the future.

Dean Hyde - Managing Director of Blueberry Markets
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jun 24, 2019,

TOP SUPPORT and just good alround

Having traded with other brokers, Blue Berry has far exceeded my expectations. Great service, good charts and very helpful staff. I had some issues during set up and with software compatibility during installation . Tim was only to helpful to help me through it, Highly recommended.
Nicky Main,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 22, 2019,

I rate them 5 stars

Very good broker my experience with blueberry has been amazing deposit and withdrawal has been smooth. My only minor issue with them is that the meta trader Android mobile platforms don't work on all my Android devices apart from that I would have rate them 5
Andrew,
Messina, Australia,
Jun 16, 2019,

Great Broker

Would Highly recomend Blueberry markets, great brocker fantastic support.
regular followup calls from account manager , great advice on how to grow account.
Stevie,
Spain,
Jun 14, 2019,

Top Trading Broker

I have traded with Blueberry Markets…
Having traded with Blueberry Markets for the past 6 months. Blueberry's trading platform and margin levels are second to none! I have dealt with sales, accounts and senior staff management, they have always been professional, polite and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend any future trader newbie or professional to start trading with Blueberry Markets, First Class!
Adrie,
Netherlands,
Jun 11, 2019,

Great broker

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service and fast withdrawal times. Fantastic live support team, very quick replies. Highly recommendable
J,
Perth, Australia,
Jun 7, 2019,

Current Account Holder

Very Competitive spread.  Good Customer Service. Very helpful when you contact customer service. Always someone is available to take your phone.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
May 31, 2019,

they do not enable trading in MT4

What would you say about a broker who does not enable trading in your live-account?
An EA which works without problem in other accounts did not succeed to trade, message returned by MT4 "trade is disabled".
Communicated this to their chat 22nd of may. Tim Maunsell, my account manager, was supposed to deal with the problem. He send me an email wanting to confirm that I knew what I was doing with this EA. I confirmed and he did not respond. I asked the chat whether trading was then enabled. They confirmed, yes. So I waited for the EA giving an entry signal which he did at 31st of may but, surprise!, again "trade is disabled".
I contacted the chat and Tim Maunsell. Chat had to say nothing.
Folks, my patience with this broker is at it's end.
I asked for a full withdrawal of the funds (which will anyway cause me losses due to transaction fees) - they are not functional, seems to me. I am fed up with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Dear wconceitos,

We are painfully aware of your experience and the resulting one-star review, consequently, we have scrutinised our flaws and implemented measures to improve client communication as to what product’s instrument suffixes must be traded depending on the type of account.

Our correspondence with you following your review indicates that we have reached a resolution which satisfies your expectations, and we hope that our conduct regarding this matter will positively impact your view of Blueberry Markets.

Blueberry Markets is wholly dedicated to delivering the best client experience and trading conditions and we look forward to working with you by helping you achieve your trading goals where possible.

Sebastian - Head of Client Experience