BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
BxD,
Russian Federation,
Jul 11, 2018,

ESN broker with law speeds

Blueberry Markets is really an ESN broker with low spreads. The thing I most like about this broker is that they have the best support ever; they even give free signals.
Hijaz,
Jul 10, 2018,

Remarkable Service

Blueberry Markets is Highly Professional; ethical, reliable, creditable, customer friendly and down to earth, especially Ben Clay. I am very happy and deeply satisfied with their competent service. Keep it up.
Wallistic,
Jul 9, 2018,

Great Broker

Good Broker, compensated me for bad tick which led to unnecessary stop loss being taken. Broker provided VPS within days of opening a live account. Good customer service and support, they suggest trade of the day but remember that is traders' risk as trade advice is not compulsory.

I would recommend again and again. Lest I forget, they have competitively tight spreads and good leverage. I haven't yet made a withdrawal from my account hence can't comment on this.
Ben P,
Planet forex, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2018,

Best broker

Best broker I have used so far.
Have been great in everything you could want from a broker, good spreads and great executions.
Customer service wise they’ve been even better. Answer your questions quickly and concisely.
Make you feel like you’re a friend rather than just a customer.
Granted I haven’t withdrawn yet so can’t comment on there processing times but they have excelled in all departments so far.
Good on you Dean Hyde.
Steven Lee,
Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

I have opened my MT4 accounts with Blueberry Markets a few months ago and i think their customer service is excellent. My emails and requests were attended promptly and they are always able to cater to my needs quickly. I would highly recommend others to open an account with them.
Samuel Sng,
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

Excellent service and product knowledge

Excellent sales follow up and efficient services.
My sales relationship manager, Ben Clay has good knowledge of products, fast in handling of queries. He is also fast in replying my queries on my forex trading related questions.
Would recommend others to BBM for their forex products.
TAMA MCCORMACK,
Gold coast, Australia,
Jun 18, 2018,

Excellent service from Dean and his team at blueberry markets.Setting up my live account and verification was a breeze in the park.Would highly recommend this broker
Steve Gallagher,
Chonburi, Thailand,
Jun 14, 2018,

Excellent broker

I have been extremely happy with Blueberry as my broker the staff is excellent. Their support from the very beginning has and is above what I expected, I would recommend Blueberry to anyone as a matter fact have already done that several times.
Jeev,
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Dean and his team have been very helpful in assisting me with the setup of the live account. Impressed with the level of their customer service, they do seem to go the extra mile.