BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Bluefin,
Australia,
Jun 3, 2018,

Have spent my whole working life in service industries, so I know what Good service looks like, This company exceeds my expectations! Thank You!
mihal8,
New Zealand,
May 31, 2018,

Great service. Can't fault them.

Excellent service from Blueberry Markets. Sign up and verification was a painless exercise, and I have found their follow up customer service to be great. Always there for any questions with a quick response time. The trading platform has worked flawlessly for me with no down time or lag. Very pleased I went with this broker.
Lim Weiyang,
May 30, 2018,

Reliable broker with excellent customer service

Excellent broker with very good customer service and support. Very contented with their service.
crazyjitsu,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
Arnis Slapelis,
Lithuania,
May 8, 2018,

Excellent Customer Support

I started with Blueberry Markets couple of weeks ago and I really am pleasantly surprised by their flexibility, quick decisions and the level of customer support. Maybe it is a little too early to make conclusions but I would definitely recommend this broker to any trader. What particularly is important is that I am located in Europe and they are in Australia!
Jami Cheung,
Cologne, Germany,
Apr 24, 2018,

Awesome service

Blueberry markets is my first broker and I used it because it came with an forex course. The service is excellent. You always get a reply within half an hour (or even minutes). They will check you up just to know if you need anything. I don’t have any comparison to other brokers but I don’t have to need to test out other ones. You should speak English though.
eljeezy,
Australia,
Apr 24, 2018,

Excellent!

Best performance of any broker I have encountered hands down! Very competitive spreads, low latency servers. Blueberry Markets is an honest business with excellent customer service. AThank you.
logsy,
Apr 20, 2018,

Blueberry Markets Superb

Hi Folks. I 'm a newbie here and should like to say "hi".

I should also like to say how impressed I've been this past week with Blueberry Markets. I signed up for an account with them and their Sales Manager Ben Clay has been absolutely superb throughout. All of my questions were answered promptly - many with lightning reply speeds.

I am not surprised by the other supportive comments on this site and feel that they are all very well deserved. This company has excellent credentials and I am delighted with their customer service and support. I unreservedly recommend them.
Song Lai Hee,
Apr 12, 2018,

Blueberry Markets good and efficient broker

I am a small oversea's investor of Blueberry Markets recently. Cautiously, I tried the services offered and platform trading simplicity. A pleasant surprise, the services were superb and the admin follow up was fantastic. The service level is better than my local brokers offered. I look forward to trade more with Blueberry and recommend this broker to those who are looking for good partner in trading.
Llcooldude,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2018,

Would recommend.

No complaints. Great broker. They could expand on their range of things to trade. Maybe Copper, Palladium, Cocoa and Sugar which I sometimes trade. The only metals they have is Gold and Silver. This is a very minor point. As a broker I like them a lot and the customer service is fantastic.