Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Ancona, Italy,
Sep 27, 2019,

The software is not compatible with some Mac Os

I would like to update the situation.

The Wineskin software is not compatible with MC OS Mojave so MT4 did not work well on my computer. As soon as I upgraded my OS from Yosemite to Mojave I started having issues - pc was freezing, or even worse - the platform itself was not even opening. However my account manager Ben tried to resolve the issue by partially reimbursing my deposit.

So to conclude, this broker might be honest, but with such a software it is hard to trade seriously (iOS or webtrader do not have the same functions as MT4, so these are not valid alternatives), however one can play but just for fun.

And since the broker is using a third party software, I think it would be also honest to warn MAC users of a possible incompatibility in case of an OS upgrade.
So today Wineskin is compatible with :

OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.10 Yosemite

The list is below:

Blueberrymarkets, please consider the option of developing your own software instead of relying on a third party software.

Aug 23, 2019 - 1 Star I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets

Sep 6, 2019,

Very low spread and commission is why I'm using Blueberry

I have been with Blueberry since April 2019. Before that I was using two other brokers. These guys have very low spread and commission and were very good in setting me up. I'm currently using their professional account and I do find the slippage a bit higher than others when trading on major events and announcements. I think I'm trading enough now to get the free forex VPS, so I'll give them a ring next week and see how much better that is. I also read here that some people had problems getting their money out, so on Tuesday, I did my 1st withdrawal of $100 just to test their system. As you probably know, if you deposit with a credit card, the withdrawal has to go back to the credit card (I think this is anti-laundry laws). The rest of your profits will go into your bank account. I got my $100 back into my credit card on Thursday, so all good!
G'day Meldis02!

Glad to hear you're enjoying our low-spread professional account :)

We try to keep withdrawals as seamless as possible, however, as you pointed out there are some considerations we need to observe. We're glad you received your funds in quick order!

Keep well and happy trading,

Kind regards,

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com
Sep 5, 2019,

Best Broker!

my friend recommended Blueberry markets to me and i can definitely tell you it is absolutely worth it! With their small spreads, you will be profiting for days!
Short, sharp, sweet!

Thanks for your encouragement Michael, hope you're enjoying trading with us.

Let me know if there's anything you need.

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | Blueberry Markets
Shane Scott,
Kingston, Jamaica,

Best broker I have used

I have been with blueberry markets for the last 3 months after switching from another broker. I have found blueberry to be the best broker based on the following:
1. Great and responsive customer service agents who are primary English speakers.
2. Ability to deposit and withdraw funds in a timely manner.
3. Personally, I have spoken with my superb account manager.
4. Well capitalized broker.
5. Extremely low fees.
6. Great spreads especially with pro account.
7. Simple and well-laid out back office that is simple and easy to use.

A few things to keep in mind:
1. They offer predominately forex pairs.
2. You need to contact customer care to open accounts and also to change leverage on accounts.
Hey Shane!

Thanks for listing all the positives of trading with Blueberry, you've wrapped us up in a nutshell!

Keep in touch :)

sweden, Sweden,

Great Broker!

Have been with Blueberry for a couple of weeks now and i have only good things to say about them.
Low spreads and very good customer service.
My account manager has been great to talk to when i have questions and i always get quick answers from him.
I have recommended them to many of my friends that is about to start trading.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Thanks for the encouragement Niclas, we're always readily contactable when you need!

Keep on mastering the art of Forex.

Albert,
Auckland, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets review

The most important things to me about a Trading Platform is not only how easy is it to get my account funded, but more importantly how easy is it to withdraw funds. I can honestly say that this is the quickest platform I have ever used for getting funds from my trading account, back to my bank account. A big thank you to my account manager and the team for making this process stress free

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Cheers Albert, stress free is exactly what we aim for.

Thanks for your support, looking forward to beating your expectations moving forward ;)

Keep at it mate!

Geoff Hanley,
Padthaway, Australia,

Happy trader

Have traded with Blueberry Markets for several years now, and never had issues Fast trading platform. everything adds up to make me a happy trader

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
This review from a happy trader like you makes us an even happier broker! Thanks so much, Geoff!

Johannesburg, South Africa,

Blueberry is the best

I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Gotta love the idea of a long relationship! We commit nothing but the best service to you, Mogapi. Cheers!

Ugurcan Secgin,
Sep 4, 2019,

The best broker for retail traders

Hands down this has been the best broker I have traded with over the past 4 years of trading forex. Spreads are very low and excellent compared to other brokers. They are very responsive with all your needs and are very friendly. Would 100% recommend BlueBerry Markets to anyone looking for an excellent broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
This thoughtful review has no doubt brightened our day. Thank you so much, Ugurcan!

Prashant,
Sep 4, 2019,

Amazing expereicne in terms of speed, features and price

I am trading with Blueberry Market from last 1 and half year. I never had any issue with them. Support staff is very professional and they are very prompt in replying to your queries. Platform is very fast and it has all the features needed for mordern day trader.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Prashant. You rock!