BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Nicky Main,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 22, 2019,

I rate them 5 stars

Very good broker my experience with blueberry has been amazing deposit and withdrawal has been smooth. My only minor issue with them is that the meta trader Android mobile platforms don't work on all my Android devices apart from that I would have rate them 5
Andrew,
Messina, Australia,
Jun 16, 2019,

Great Broker

Would Highly recomend Blueberry markets, great brocker fantastic support.
regular followup calls from account manager , great advice on how to grow account.
Stevie,
Spain,
Jun 14, 2019,

Top Trading Broker

I have traded with Blueberry Markets…
Having traded with Blueberry Markets for the past 6 months. Blueberry's trading platform and margin levels are second to none! I have dealt with sales, accounts and senior staff management, they have always been professional, polite and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend any future trader newbie or professional to start trading with Blueberry Markets, First Class!
Adrie,
Netherlands,
Jun 11, 2019,

Great broker

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service and fast withdrawal times. Fantastic live support team, very quick replies. Highly recommendable
J,
Perth, Australia,
Jun 7, 2019,

Current Account Holder

Very Competitive spread.  Good Customer Service. Very helpful when you contact customer service. Always someone is available to take your phone.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
May 31, 2019,

they do not enable trading in MT4

What would you say about a broker who does not enable trading in your live-account?
An EA which works without problem in other accounts did not succeed to trade, message returned by MT4 "trade is disabled".
Communicated this to their chat 22nd of may. Tim Maunsell, my account manager, was supposed to deal with the problem. He send me an email wanting to confirm that I knew what I was doing with this EA. I confirmed and he did not respond. I asked the chat whether trading was then enabled. They confirmed, yes. So I waited for the EA giving an entry signal which he did at 31st of may but, surprise!, again "trade is disabled".
I contacted the chat and Tim Maunsell. Chat had to say nothing.
Folks, my patience with this broker is at it's end.
I asked for a full withdrawal of the funds (which will anyway cause me losses due to transaction fees) - they are not functional, seems to me. I am fed up with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Dear wconceitos,

We are painfully aware of your experience and the resulting one-star review, consequently, we have scrutinised our flaws and implemented measures to improve client communication as to what product’s instrument suffixes must be traded depending on the type of account.

Our correspondence with you following your review indicates that we have reached a resolution which satisfies your expectations, and we hope that our conduct regarding this matter will positively impact your view of Blueberry Markets.

Blueberry Markets is wholly dedicated to delivering the best client experience and trading conditions and we look forward to working with you by helping you achieve your trading goals where possible.

Kind regards,
Sebastian - Head of Client Experience
Tarik,
May 15, 2019,

Recommended trader

Blueberry Markets has a certain way of doing things. At first, I thought that they were just another broker who doesn't care about their customers, but Ben proved me quite wrong...and I'm glad that he did.

They're responsive, highly energetic and have promptness in their system. That's probably why they're rated so high.

As far as trading goes, I believe that you'd have to have some skills to conduct your activities...and that nothing is always easy or perfect, but based on what I've seen so far they're quite alright on that end.

Nothing weird to report so far, hence, I'm giving them a 5-star rating.
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Daniel,
Cheong, Singapore,
May 8, 2019,

Great experience with BlueBerry Markets & Ben Clay

Been using Blueberry Markets and have Ben Clay as my broker. Ben is attentive and fast and so far, the MT4 platform works without a glitch. Overall experience has been just excellent. Thanks mate.
Pierre,
Alberta, Canada,
May 3, 2019,

Great Broker

Ben Clay is an excellent account manager! Checks in with my on a regular basis, which is something I did not receive from my previous broker.
I am overall really satisfied with the broker and platform.