BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

TAMA MCCORMACK,
Gold coast, Australia,
Jun 18, 2018,

Excellent service from Dean and his team at blueberry markets.Setting up my live account and verification was a breeze in the park.Would highly recommend this broker
Steve Gallagher,
Chonburi, Thailand,
Jun 14, 2018,

Excellent broker

I have been extremely happy with Blueberry as my broker the staff is excellent. Their support from the very beginning has and is above what I expected, I would recommend Blueberry to anyone as a matter fact have already done that several times.
Jeev,
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Dean and his team have been very helpful in assisting me with the setup of the live account. Impressed with the level of their customer service, they do seem to go the extra mile.
Bluefin,
Australia,
Jun 3, 2018,

Have spent my whole working life in service industries, so I know what Good service looks like, This company exceeds my expectations! Thank You!
mihal8,
New Zealand,
May 31, 2018,

Great service. Can't fault them.

Excellent service from Blueberry Markets. Sign up and verification was a painless exercise, and I have found their follow up customer service to be great. Always there for any questions with a quick response time. The trading platform has worked flawlessly for me with no down time or lag. Very pleased I went with this broker.
Lim Weiyang,
May 30, 2018,

Reliable broker with excellent customer service

Excellent broker with very good customer service and support. Very contented with their service.
crazyjitsu,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
Arnis Slapelis,
Lithuania,
May 8, 2018,

Excellent Customer Support

I started with Blueberry Markets couple of weeks ago and I really am pleasantly surprised by their flexibility, quick decisions and the level of customer support. Maybe it is a little too early to make conclusions but I would definitely recommend this broker to any trader. What particularly is important is that I am located in Europe and they are in Australia!
Jami Cheung,
Cologne, Germany,
Apr 24, 2018,

Awesome service

Blueberry markets is my first broker and I used it because it came with an forex course. The service is excellent. You always get a reply within half an hour (or even minutes). They will check you up just to know if you need anything. I don’t have any comparison to other brokers but I don’t have to need to test out other ones. You should speak English though.
eljeezy,
Australia,
Apr 24, 2018,

Excellent!

Best performance of any broker I have encountered hands down! Very competitive spreads, low latency servers. Blueberry Markets is an honest business with excellent customer service. AThank you.