BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Tarik,
May 15, 2019,

Recommended trader

Blueberry Markets has a certain way of doing things. At first, I thought that they were just another broker who doesn't care about their customers, but Ben proved me quite wrong...and I'm glad that he did.

They're responsive, highly energetic and have promptness in their system. That's probably why they're rated so high.

As far as trading goes, I believe that you'd have to have some skills to conduct your activities...and that nothing is always easy or perfect, but based on what I've seen so far they're quite alright on that end.

Nothing weird to report so far, hence, I'm giving them a 5-star rating.
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Daniel,
Cheong, Singapore,
May 8, 2019,

Great experience with BlueBerry Markets & Ben Clay

Been using Blueberry Markets and have Ben Clay as my broker. Ben is attentive and fast and so far, the MT4 platform works without a glitch. Overall experience has been just excellent. Thanks mate.
Pierre,
Alberta, Canada,
May 3, 2019,

Great Broker

Ben Clay is an excellent account manager! Checks in with my on a regular basis, which is something I did not receive from my previous broker.
I am overall really satisfied with the broker and platform.
Australia,
May 1, 2019,

blueberry market is good forex broker. i like there services. ben consultant is really very good and help me in trouble.
Apr 30, 2019,

Poor attitude drives potential clients away

Considering to jump ship from my current broker. Saw the good reviews here and tried contacting them with a bunch of questions through live chat. First, one of the the sales executive, Tim Maunsell, who was assigned to me didn't respond until I went to live chat and as coincidence provides, it was him. Second, asked him a bunch of questions, mostly repeated from my email, doesn't seem intent of answering them in a forthcoming manner, kept asking for my phone number despite telling him that I'm unable to take personal calls during business hours. Third, some questions later, he disappeared altogether. Perhaps me asking whether the max lot size of 40 lots can be increased was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

First impression matters, dear Blueberry markets administrators. and because of the attitude of such a representative fronting your business, I'm afraid I will be making my trades elsewhere.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 2, 2019:
Hi Forex Veteran,

We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise for your experience. Tim replied to you on your TrustPilot review (https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com). And I would also like to add that your review has prompted me to adjust the way we deal with live chat. If a member of our team doesn’t have the capacity to give our clients their full attention, then they shouldn’t be logged in, and instead, leave leads/enquiries to their colleagues with capacity. Our team is incentivised to onboard clients, and in an attempt to catch up for lost time while he was away, Tim spread himself too thin with the result being your poor experience.

We are absolutely committed to providing our clients with the best possible trading conditions and customer service. So while it stings to receive a one-star review from you, the net result is that we’re more aware of our shortcomings and can put measures in place to improve, for that I thank you. If you change your mind about Blueberry Markets I’d be happy to manage your account directly and guarantee that you’ll receive the service we’ve become famous for.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
singapore, Singapore,
Apr 28, 2019,

Cant even go into their website on 28/4/2019 at 11:39am

Sigh...a good broker with so much good review but website is down?
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 30, 2019:
Hi Avanong84,

Our front-end site was down for a few minutes while our backup web server kicked due to maintenance. All our trade servers remained stable and online throughout the process. I'm confident in saying that if you had checked back a couple of minutes later, by the time you’d finished writing this review, you’d have found everything was online.

I must say, rating us 1 star just because our homepage wasn’t responsive for a few minutes seems a bit harsh... Can you to give us another chance? There’s a reason we have hundreds of 5-star reviews, and it’s because we care about providing our clients the best trading experience in the forex industry.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Kamil Murat,
Ankara, Turkey,
Apr 17, 2019,

Hi..My name is Kamil M ...... I am a trader from Turkey. ..I rated Blueberry markets 5 stars. .Good support, good customer service and great tradimg signals. ..I recommend Blueberry markets all forex traders ...
I love and trust them. .
Konrad L,
New Zealand,
Apr 12, 2019,

Blueberry have been excellent with both their customer service and personal account management. I hear from my account manager on a regular basis to check that I'm happy with the platform performance and make sure that any queries I may have are addressed. Data feed and trade execution are excellent on both online and mobile mt4 platforms. A far more personalised service than I have experienced in the past and I can only recommend.
Konrad L - New Zealand.
Ufuk Gur,
Ankara, Turkey,
Apr 5, 2019,

I have traded with BlueberryMarkets for almost a year and my experience was mostly positive with them. There have been some issues with the price feeds couple of times but they are later fixed and I have been refunded for my loss.

Also I had some issues with withdrawal due to banks recently but they were very attentive and the issue has been eventually eventually as well.

They are not perfect none of the brokers are but what makes them good is they are attentive, they respond to your inquires well and they make an effort to solve the issues. I think at the end this is what matters the most.

I would like to thank you especially, I have been very patient with me.