Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Jun 23, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: Level 4, 15 Blue St, North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
305 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

Mirpur, Pakistan,
Jun 3, 2021,

market makers

stay away from then if you don't want lose money they gave 629 spread side to stop traders out i have a proof as well chat support talk rude then there Real face out they are not putting it on liquidity provider but that's them who give such large spread

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi Sher, I understand how you feel as the spread you got was not something we’d expect normally but as we also explained over email and when you were on live chat with us, this wide spread was caused by an unusual pricing lapse, which was correctly promptly by our liquidity providers. All charts and pricing were updated the very same day and if you had opened trades that day, you would have seen the adjustments made to your account.

About your concern of our support officer being rude on live chat, I personally went through the entire chat, and I could see that they were explaining the situation at hand and going through your trading plans and how they could help you in a calm and friendly manner. At Blueberry Markets, we are committed to providing a positive interaction to every trader and if for any reason you found the conversation unpleasant, I would like to apologise on behalf of the team.

We hope to chat with you soon about your trading goals and how we can assist you. Please contact us anytime if you would like to discuss how to fund your account or if you would like access to our education resources and market analysis, we are here for you 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

Pforzheim, Germany,
May 11, 2021,

Here is the old link function ... and a new picture ! How they do it.

here is one more LINK - 50.000 points against me ; )
( connect the dots, on trustpilot.)

_____________________________
Bring your Families and your Gods
we come with ours and with ALLAH
And let us Curse each another ...
So you will wait and we will wait
whos End gonna be more bad.
______________________________

May 10, 2021 - 1 Star First they said to me ' you can deposit with Skrill and Withdraw to your Bankaccount ' first lying this to me ' ! When i try to withdraw , they said no only to Skrill back again ' ok ' then i've try to withdraw to skrill ' then they said there is no one more in Finance ok ' i thought before they to this only that i trade more ' ... ok. And i've done it ' so before i could withdraw my 400 bucks '. They done this then ' now the screenshot is working ' last time was the same '. U see the 2 red horizontal lines ' is where i entered ' and where it kicks me out ' from 600 to 71Euro ' easy with no problem. Ok i didn't use a Stop but this is what happens every time. They systematical trading against customers so be careful ' ! Anywhere u go.

i hope God destroys them all ' and all what they love ' this Marketmaker ' scammers i don't know how but really i think they only waiting for me ' to jump in ' Who knows' But God knows best. They will see what comes to them ' sooner or later. We have time. & Yes it's the Live account.

picture here ' link is now working !

May 7, 2021 - 1 Star Look at this ' i never in my life saw such a 5min Candle ' not in 10 years trading : )

But somehow i managed even with one position kicked out to get in profit.

( i don't like this ) on every broker i go anywhere i buy ' it crash but this is really bullpoo here'... what the heck ?!

and spreads like 3 dollars ' sometimes over on us30 wow ' never saw such a poop.

picture link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BNttIUbEQ1JOoZudRxP3dNiNPaDOkZcr/view?usp=sharing (FPA Review Moderators - link does not work for us)

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2021 Hi there! Our pricing comes from liquidity providers, and spreads can go wide or tight based on supply and demand and overall market volatility. We'd be more than happy to investigate what happened with your trades though.

However, I'm not sure I identify you correctly from this FPA review. If you could email us at trade.support@blueberrymarkets.com, that would be great. Thank you. :)

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 18, 2021:
Hello X73RM. As you might be aware, indices like US30 are generally more volatile than regular forex pairs, which means that spreads on such instruments can be slightly higher. Nonetheless, we checked the spreads from your trades, and they look in line. Your trades were stopped automatically to prevent any further loss to the account, since the margin level fell under 50%.

As per the Client Agreement, which you acknowledged at the time of opening your account with Blueberry Markets, when a trading account's margin level goes under 50%, positions are automatically closed. The closing starts from the unprofitable ones, at the prices quoted at current time. I hope this explains.

Also as requested, your account has been closed. We have made multiple attempts to reach out to you via email and phone to explain this and help arrive at a suitable solution. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get you to agree on any avenue for discussion. Nonetheless, we are always available to discuss your concern at a time convenient to you and assist you in getting back to trading. Just send us an email at global@blueberrymarkets.com and we will respond to you within the same day.

Medellín, Colombia,
May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker, excellent team!

I have been around 3 months with this broker and at the moment everything is going very good. The spreads have been the best that I could find in the market. The commission and swap, as the same as the spread, are excellent too for the conditions under you open your account and the minimal amount that you need to open your account.
But to all this, the main advantage of this broker is the customer attention, and don't be surprised if the most mentioned thing about this broker is this, the communication is constant and the solving of problems is quick.
In any case, my intention with this opinion is just share my experience, at least for these 3 months, that at the moment, it has been excellent; I do not have anything more than recommend you this broker, is an excellent broker.

If new things appear that makes change my opinion, I will let you know. Finally the main objective of this is be sincere and share the real conditions about the brokers and forex service providers.
Greetings to all!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 12, 2021:
Thank you so much for your review, Emanuel. We'll strive hard to maintain and even improve our services further for our valued traders like yourself. Stay safe and happy trading!

Saint-Maur-Des-Fosses, France,
May 4, 2021,

It's really hard to open an account with this broker

As an experienced french trader I was looking for a trustworthy offshore broker so an acquaintance of mine recommended me BBM but I can say I am far from being convinced to say the least.

Indeed I submitted the required documents many times but they were rejected every time though a lot of other reliable, big brokers both offshore and regulated in France and/or EU accepted them sometimes in less than five minutes (literally), so I couldn't even open an account with Blueberry Markets.

Maybe it is because the team doesn't understand how french administrative documents are but anyway it doesn't change the fact that it seems very long and difficult to open a simple trading account with this broker from my point of view.

So if you manage to go through this process then I am happy for you, but if for some incoherent reason you can't trade with Blueberry markets then you can find plenty of other great offshore brokers on Google in 2 minutes who will open your account very quickly and easily.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2021:
Hello Mickaël! As per my response to your review on Trustpilot, the problem is with the issue date of the document you sent. For compliance purposes, we require proof of address issued not more than 90 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Southampton, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2021,

Top level broker!

Opened an account with ease and recieved a call from my account manager the next day to welcome me. Support are quick to respond to any questions should you need them. Shortly after opening my account I had a family emergency and had to withdraw funds, they were in my Bank the next day...impressive service!
If you want a top level broker and are happy to use MT4 you can't go wrong with Blueberry Markets.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Amazing review! Thank you so much, Clive! I will let Brendon and the whole team know about this. <3

Marlven,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 22, 2021,

Amazing experience with Blueberry Markets

Amazing broker! Reliable with good customer service. fast executions and fast withdrawals!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Thanks so much, Marlven. Happy trading!
AF1,
london, United Kingdom,
Mar 28, 2021,

good broker

great broker! very reliable with good customer service. fast executions and fast withdrawals.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 1, 2021:
This means a lot to us, AF1. Stay safe!
Lagord, France,
Mar 27, 2021,

Excellent Broker

Blueberry Market have everything you can ask for, I'm super happy it has been recommended to me as my first broker. Support is super reactive, and spreads are low. Nothing shady, transparency is a must ! Love blueberry markets !
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 30, 2021:
Thank you so much, Vincent. Stay safe and happy trading!

Mar 20, 2021,

This Brocker Increases Crazy amount of Spreads Just yesterday at the Market Close they spread Close Above My Stop lose up to 70pips against me. IN EURCHF.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 23, 2021:
Hello Francis25! We sent you an email earlier today. It seems like the spreads you're referring to were during the rollover, which is a highly-volatile period. We do not have control over the spreads as the pricing come directly from liquidity providers.

I can see that you are currently trading other symbols. Nonetheless, if there's any specific EURCHF trade you'd like us to look into, please feel free to reply to the email we sent you. :)
U.K., United Kingdom,
Mar 12, 2021,

Excellent customer support

I recently posted that the weekend candles were an irritating feature of blueberry, but I have had corresponded with the customer services and moved my account to pro, all good now. Excellent customer service!

Feb 18, 2021 - 4 Stars Money in and out, no issues, prompt and courteous customer service. MT4 platform is stable on live account, not experienced any server issues.Overall an excellent broker.
Unfortunately the only negative is that they paint ridiculous candles after hours ... especially at NY close on Friday night.... If you can accept that... great broker... !!!!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you so much for the updated 5 stars! Happy trading!

toronto, Canada,
Mar 8, 2021,

Brutal slippage-----issue fixed

Hello everyone,

I posted a review regarding brutal slippage a few days ago.
It was regarding the EURNZD trade.

Brenden, my account manager personally looked into it and
made sure I get the refund as he realized it was the liquidity provider issue (bad tick).

I got the $ 98 bac in my account.

he also called me all the way from Australia to Canada to extend that sincere apology.

I have my faith back in them.
P.S-- sorry I couldn't edit the previous review as I posted it as a guest user.

Thanks Brenden
Cheers

Mar 3, 2021 - 1 Star I opened by account 2 days ago and I took 2 trades to begin with.
EUR NZD was one of them.
My SL was set at 57-58 pips.

There was a sudden spike in price but it was 14 pips away from my SL and the spread was no more than 2 pips on that pair during that session.

However, I got stopped out and on top on that I got closed at 98 pip SL instead of my SL that was set at 57-58 pips

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER THAT GIVES YOU EXCUSES FOR SLIPPAGE !!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 8, 2021 Hello Rajat. I understand this is frustrating for you, but at the same time, I trust that you also understand the risks of trading minor pairs like EURNZD, which can be highly volatile at times. And this is what exactly happened with your trade, as we have explained to you over email. It is not an excuse, but rather, the truth.

Your trades were closed because of significant economic news that day, which has affected volatility, and naturally, the spreads — which we cannot control as an ECN broker. As you know, spreads can go wide or tight based on the currencies' supply and demand and the overall market volatility. Blueberry Markets, or any broker for that matter, simply cannot manufacture more volume during these periods. Thank you for your understanding.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 10, 2021:
Thanks for giving us a chance to sort it out and for updating your review. Stay safe!

урюпинск, Russian Federation,
Mar 1, 2021,

The issue was resolved very quickly!

The issue was resolved very quickly! I am very happy with this attitude to customers, it speaks volumes in terms of the company's customer orientation. Thank you to the company's employees who quickly responded to my question! - - Tim Maunsell, Hanna Aquino, Flora Martinez, Abigail Esmaya. Thanks.

Feb 20, 2021 - 1 Star Discrimination of clients from Russia. I waited 6 days for the account to be opened. As a result, I turned to the chat, and this is how I was answered. Here is such a customer-oriented approach!!!
Due to Internal Policy Decisions, BlueberryMarkets is unable to accept residents from Russia at this time.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 23, 2021 Hi maga156! I'm so sorry, it seems like there was a confusion here. We can definitely accept clients from Russia under our VFSC license. The reason why your application has not been processed was because there were no documents submitted. Please go ahead and re-sign up here: https://secure.blueberrymarkets.com/en/auth/create-account

I will see to it that it gets processed as soon as possible. I'll also send you an email shortly.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 8, 2021:
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to sort this out. Remember that we're just one email away if you need anything. Happy trading!

Yahya,
Canada, Canada,
Feb 15, 2021,

they got in touch and resolved my problem

this is an update to my previous review, i always thought blueberry markets had great customer service and they've proven that again by resolving this issue with my withdrawal, shout out to Hanna aquino, they were humble and apologized for the mistake thank you again. 5 stars

Feb 9, 2021 - 1 Star Yea this broker is a scam trust me I'm not even gonna waste time to explain, just go with brokers regulated in your country don't let the huge leverages fool you they will take your money

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 11, 2021 Hello Yahya. Thanks for taking the time to post this review. I'm sorry if we haven't met your expectations, however, I'm not sure I understand why. Firstly, it is not really explained here in your review, and also I can see that all your recent support requests have been addressed accordingly.

Also, I'm not sure about the scam part of your review — that is simply contradicting to the majority of reviews we have. Nonetheless, we'd love to sort out any issues you may have so you can expect an email from me soon.

-Hanna, Client Experience Manager

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, Yahya. We're relieved to know that everything is all right with your account now. Yes, Hanna's the best! Thanks for your five-star review as well. Please kindly let us know if you encounter any other issues. Cheers!
Ghana, Ghana,
Feb 10, 2021,

Very good... Guick response

Very good broker. I have been with them years now.
Deposit and withdrawal made simple.
They are always active 24/7 to respond to anything you want to find out from them.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 12, 2021:
Thank you so much, Samuel — for staying with us and for this super nice review. Please remember that you are not a just another client, you are a valued client at Blueberry Markets. Stay safe!

Jamaica, Jamaica,
Feb 6, 2021,

No problems

Well, I’ve been with Blueberry markets for over a year and I have no complaints at all.
Withdrawals - no problems at all there.
You get your own personal case worker to help you with anything. Mine always gets back to me in good time. Remember you have to factor in time difference.
The only thing I can say is some of the spread are a little large for some of the pairs like GBPAUD but the main ones like GBPUSD are good.
But definitely my broker of choice.

JM

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 10, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review, JM. We really appreciate it!
Manila, Philippines,
Feb 5, 2021,

Great Forex Broker

I opened an account with them in December, two months ago. Had some issues with my international transactions due to my country's very rigid anti money laundering laws. Blueberry was always following up the situation and helped me anyway they could.

Also noticed many EAs I thought would not make money with other brokers were making money with Blueberry. Their spread and fees are very competitive with the best brokers in the industry.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 10, 2021:
Wow, that's so nice to hear. Thank you so much!
Stay safe there in Manila!
Europe, Greece,
Jan 30, 2021,

Excellent broker

So far it seems like an excellent broker and I have zero complaints. Great in terms of spread and slippage. There is a 6-minute period around midnight, where trading is not allowed and spreads are wide because of that. It might be possible for stops to get hit if a position is left open overnight. This has never happened to me because I do not use stops this much, but I read others complaining about this. I think this is not the broke's fault.

The interface of their customer portal was recently updated, and I think there is room for improvement there (e.g. show deposits/withdrawals history). Also, withdrawing to a VISA/Mastercard is possible (for the initial deposit amount, not the profits) but you have to place it like an international bank transfer and they do it via card when possible. It would be better to have a VISA/Mastercard option there for the user to choose, just for peace of mind. Maybe also display the remaining amount that can be withdrawn via VISA/Mastercard. (e.g. Deposit $1000, Make $100 profits, Withdraw $300 via card, Remaining funds to withdraw $700 via card and $100 via bank transfer).

Customer support is good. I have used the live chat a couple of times and my questions were answered.

As a non-AU client, I will need to be transferred to their Vanuatu entity. Let's see how that goes, and I will be back with an update.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Hi, Steve. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this comprehensive review – we appreciate it a lot, especially for being understanding when our systems are down at midnight. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement with us and we'll gladly take these into account to improve your experience with us. Please do let us know if you encounter any problems during your shift. Cheers!
Laval, Canada,
Jan 26, 2021,

Very good spreads and service

Good spreads. I also like the service they gave they were very thorough and always asked if I needed anything to help me.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Thanks so much for this review, mate! We're just one email away if you ever need more help from us.
., Netherlands,
Jan 23, 2021,

Very good broker and very nice contact

Good broker good spreads! Also contact is very easy and very helpfull and friendly staff. My questions are answered in a couple hours mostly and they keep the relation personal by providing a personal account manager. Funny to read some of the negativ reviews, mostly people are losing money by overtrading, gambling and then blaming the broker. Also there are times when spreads widen and you shouldnt be trading, just before end of the day, do your homework people before blaming your broker you should know that price doesnt have to hit your SL but it can be taken out by spreads.

I recommend this broker to everyone who is serious about making progression in their trading career
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 26, 2021:
Thank you so much, Tim! This is by far the best and most reasonable review of the year for me.

We always work hard to provide the best service possible, but we understand that we simply cannot please everybody. Nonetheless, as long as we have clients like you that appreciate what we do, we will continue our mission to be the best in the industry.

Cheers,
Hanna from Customer Support
Vancouver, Canada,
Jan 23, 2021,

Bad rep.

I went on a chat to ask few questions.
I asked if the company is regulated or not.
The rep told me that they are regulated by FCA.
When I asked if they are not regulated by ASIC she just ignored my message.

I asked for commission.
I asked if the commission is account base currency dependent or currency pair I am trading dependent. I even gave an example. CAD account trading EURUSD pair and GBPUSD. She says $7 per lot and if it is 0.01lot it is 7 cents.

If the rep treats you like this when you are a potential client, I don't know how they will treat their existing clients.

I will pass. Don't recommend this company at all.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 26, 2021:
Hi there! I looked up our records and saw that there was only one chat about this from Canada, so I assume that it was you. I reviewed the chat, and it seems to me that your questions were answered but I'll be happy to further clarify it here.

We have two financial regulators — ASIC and VSFC. Due to the upcoming product intervention by ASIC, we can only accept Australians under it. Canadian clients are accepted under the VSFC licence, which is also regulated by FCA.

As for the commissions, although there was indeed some room for improvement on her part, our CS Officer was also able to provide you the answer — that it will depend on your account's base currency.

Nonetheless, every single feedback like this, even from non-clients, are highly appreciated and valued. We will definitely discuss this and use as a reference for improving our customer support interactions. Thank you very much for this review. :)

-Hanna, CS Manager
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 22, 2021,

blueberry withdrawing services to all non Australians

Blueberry sent me an email that they will nolonger provide services to people outside Australia . the emails reads as bellow :-

Dear Kennedy,

YOUR CONSENT IS REQUIRED – PLEASE ACT NOW

Due to new regulation being introduced by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Blueberry Markets Group will soon cease providing services to clients who are located outside of Australia. To ensure the continuation of your trading experience with us we have arranged for Eightcap Global Ltd to provide services to clients located outside of Australia, such as yourself. Blueberry Markets Group is a registered domain of Eightcap Global Ltd. You can find more information about this below.

What action do you need to take?

This decision affects your account and so you need to decide what you would like to do.

You may choose to:

Transfer your account and open positions; or
Close your account and all of your open positions (note you will no longer be able to trade with Blueberry Markets in Australia if you choose this option).
What happens if you do not choose one of the options?

If you do not inform us of your decision by 19 February 2021, we will automatically and without further notice to you, transfer your account and all your open positions in accordance with clause 22 of the Client Agreement.

How do you choose an option?

Click on the button below by 19 February 2021 to make your choice.

Jan 20, 2021 - 2 Stars I have traded with blueberry since 2019 they have been nice untill 2021 when They increased the minimum deposit for subsequent users from 10$ to 100$. This is the same amount as opening a new account . You can nolonger top up your account with less than 100 dollars . Very disappointing .nolonger ideal for small traders . Anytime you wish to add money to your account it must be 100 dollars .

May 11, 2020 - 2 Stars What on earth is going on with you guys why are there big spreads unreasonable spreads . 320 points really .

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020 Hey jude_el_gringo,

We're actually unable to locate any records where you had previously voiced your complaint which renders an investigation rather difficult.

We're more than open to communicating with clients regarding issues of this nature, however, as you have not yet funded nor traded your account it's impossible for us to ascertain the trading instrument you are referring to.

So I can properly follow-up with you, please email support@blueberrymarkets.com with the following information:

1. Trading instrument(s)
2. Date and time spread was experienced

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hanna Aquino

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 24, 2021 Hello Jude! This change is implemented due to the recent security and systems upgrade. As always, we are committed to offering you the quality service you expect and deserve. $100 is the least possible amount that we can set to sustain the said upgrades at the moment, but soon this might change back to the way it was before. We will let you know when that happens.

Blueberry Markets greatly appreciates your continued business and support through this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this change in deposit amount, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our team is more than happy to discuss this situation with you.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 26, 2021:
Hello Jude! I'm afraid you have misunderstood the email. We can still accept non-Australians, but they will be transferred to the VFSC licence. This is due to the ASIC product intervention that will take effect in March. We have explained this to you over email, but feel free to reach out again anytime if you need further clarification.
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Jan 20, 2021,

the one of good FX broker

I have a account on Blueberry Markets for the last 2 years. Their commission is lower and personal assistant is most suitable for me. I like it.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Thank you for this review and for staying with us! We're always an email/chat away if you need anything! :)
Toronto, Canada,
Jan 12, 2021,

Spread manipulation / scam

Stay away from this brokerage.I opened my live account month ago, and this happened many times. My stop loss hit and my trade closed, even though market didn’t reached on that point yet.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 16, 2021:
Hi Sahibo0315! We are a non-dealing desk broker which means we get our pricing directly from liquidity providers. This also means that we have no control over the spreads— they can go wide or tight based on the supply and demand of the currencies and the overall market volatility. As always, we try to maintain a constant, deep-stream of liquidity for all of our trading products. In times of high-volatility and low liquidity, we cannot manufacture more volume being traded so it is always something to keep in mind when trading over these periods.

Furthermore, there should be a reason why your trade was closed. We'd love to investigate this for you, so please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com at your earliest convenience. I'd reach out to you myself but I'm not able to find your records based on your username here on FPA.

We'll look forward to your email!

Hanna A.
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jan 8, 2021,

Good broker

They respond to the client fast and help to trade with no difficult. Also they make sure the fast deposit and withdrawal of their money

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
We know withdrawal is a hassle for others that's why we make sure that you take the wheel when it comes to depositing and withdrawing your money. Thanks for this review, Paschal!
slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 7, 2021,

fast and efficient

great customer service fast and efficient , good spreads in commodities even in volatile markets

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Hi, Itortosa. We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. Have a great day!
Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 5, 2021,

Ideal broker for new Forex traders

As someone new to Forex trading I required a broker that would allow me to invest a modest sum and practice live using small volumes, Blueberry Markets enabled me to do both. It was quick and easy to create an account. They have an intuitive client portal with both MT4 and MT5 available for download.

I have received timely answers to any queries including detailed explanations where my understanding was initially limited. Would definitely recommend Blueberry Markets.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thank you for your intuitive review, TonyJin. It makes us happy that our platform and support has made you comfortable as a beginner trader. Thanks also for your recommendation!
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2021,

Best Broker Ever

The customer service is top notch. Trading platforms very great. Fast withdrawals directly to your bank. Ever since I have been with blueberry markets everything have been great and even improved my trading with their daily analysis on some certain pairs and that has made me very profitable for the past few months.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
We're very happy to know that you've been profitable with us, Bubstar! Here's to more amazing trading years with you.
Ani,
Paris, France,
Jan 4, 2021,

My first real broker

My first real broker, it's been with them 5 years now, and never had a problem with Blueberry.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, Ani. Wow, 5 years! We're very honoured and humbled to know that you've never had a problem with us. Clients like you encourage us to do better everyday!
England, United Kingdom,
Dec 31, 2020,

Good broker

24/7 customer service They have tight spreads and fast withdrawals. Overall a good broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for taking the time to give us this review, mate. Cheers!
Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 30, 2020,

Excellent !

Very trustworthy broker ! Have been with them now since Feb. 2017 and there's never been any issue whatsoever. The support is helpful and friendly and withdrawals always very prompt.
Highly recommendable !

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hey, maduet! Thanks for giving us 5 star reviews over the years. Hoping to have more 5-star years with you. Cheers!
Dec 28, 2020,

Creditable and trustworthy

I have been with Blueberry markets for more than three years, feeling secured and comfortable. They are very professional, customer friendly and respond fast to your concern pertaining to trading. I just do not know what to write further, since all dealings with them is simple, just and most acceptable.

I am happy and will stick with Blueberry markets.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for sticking with us, Hijazi. We're also speechless after reading your review here. Cheers!
Kenya, Kenya,
Dec 28, 2020,

World class broker

Bluberry markets is a reliable broker, well regulated with a large capital base.Tight spreads, first execution and good customer services.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
We're grateful that you appreciate our services are appreciated all the way from Kenya! Sending you some love from down under, mate. Cheers!
Palm Beach, Aruba,
Dec 13, 2020,

Best Broker for Seasoned Traders

Blueberry Markets is one of the best brokers I have experienced being a seasoned trader. They are the best in its class with beyond exceptional customer service centered around the trader.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, mate. Yes, we always put our clients at the top of our priority. Many thanks for this review, cheers!
Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 28, 2020,

Spread manipulation and off the charts price spikes

All the reviews you are reading here are from initial users and not long term users. They lure customers by the slick website and friendly initial customer service. The first thing you need to know is that this company (Blueberry Markets) is actually a facelift of the notoriously known scammers of EightCap and you can look at Eightcap reviews yourself. EightCap reviews are so bad that they had to come up with a new front called Blueberry Markets. They use EightCap back end system and even when you deposit money you are depositing to EightCap.

They use a combinations of tactics to ensure your money is gone (even when you’re profiting one way they will find a way to minimise or spike your stop loss). Their best used manipulation method is the games they play with their spreads and the way they increase those spreads as they please (reaches over 350 pips at one point). They will do price hikes that are not seen in any chart and suddenly your money is gone without a trace.

The best way I can describe them is that they are a fake shell front for a known serial scammer called EightCap.

Don’t be fooled by the initial reviews from new users and don’t be fooled by the below response that will eventually come from them.

I have taken my matters to the AFCA and guess what I’m dealing with EightCap not then (which again proves my point; go see EightCap reviews and you will be shocked - this Blueberry front should not even be allowed to happen to lure more innocent traders).

Next will be seeing them at court...
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Hi Pheniox! We take reviews and complaints of this nature seriously however considering your complaint is currently going through the dispute resolution process at the AFCA, we will not respond to the allegations in your review here. We do however wish to point out that Blueberry Markets is a trading name of Eightcap Pty Ltd. This is disclosed in our legal documents which you would have received and agreed to when you opened your account with us.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2020,

Laughable reviews

I find it extremely difficult and unbelievable reading the reviews I see here about blueberry forex broker, its either the review writers are paid to write it or those people are ghost(non existence) I have been trading with this broker for over three years now and boy have I ever made any gain or profit trading with them ...answer is big no,its just like they use some kind of AL or algorithms to monitor trades, as soon as you start going into profit all of a sudden everything will change, your platform will change and all your settings will disappear and from there on , no matter what strategy or system you use, you will keep losing trade until they clean you out.
In my opinion anybody that writes any good reviews about this broker is part of their scam trust me
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 25, 2020:
Hi, Anthony! We do not, and we will never pay anyone to leave us reviews. All our reviews are posted by real clients and are a genuine reflection of their experience with us. If you look closely, we do have a couple of negative reviews, just like any other company out there. It just so happens that the majority of our clients are pleased with our service and the negative ones are expected due to the fact that we simply cannot please everybody.

As for the changes with your settings, any settings on someone's platform have nothing to do with us as we don't have the ability to change anyone's settings. Platform settings are locally set and external to Blueberry, meaning we have no control over your platform configuration once installed with the exception of automatic updates from MetaQuotes.

We looked up our records and did not find any Anthony from the UK who has traded with us for over 3 years. We want to get in touch with you to discuss this and sort out whatever issues there may be. Kindly reach out to us at support@blueberrymarkets.com, and we will look into this for you as soon as we receive it. :)

Hanna A.
Client Experience Manager
Lancs, United Kingdom,
Nov 19, 2020,

UPDATED!!

This is an update will give a more informed and fairer review. After the initial shock of reading their response to my withdrawal request, I was spitting feathers and in an attempt to stop my stomach ulcer from exploding I fired back with a few negative reviews. However after numerous emails and phone calls and a few sleepless nights, my complaint was taken on by Ben, the accounts manager. To be fair he was very apologetic and very helpful and with one swish of his magic wand he made all the nonsense go away and the money was back in my acount within a day:-) I think everyone deserves a second chance so I have kept a small amount in my account and will continue trading with them in the hope that this was just a one off mistake, and who knows, in time I may get rid of the remaining feather stuck in my gullit and offer them that elusive 5th star. I know It is difficult when trying to pick the right broker but if anything this broker has show that if misakes are made, they are willing to put things right quickly, so fair play...hence the 4 stars. Once again many thanks to Ben for sorting this mess out in such a speedy fashion.

Nov 16, 2020 - 1 Star I was highy reccommened this by a guy, it was his top rated broker. Do not be swayed by all the 5 star ratings as these are probably refering to the initial customer service interactions, hence the one star. They are a wolf in sheeps clothing and will kiss your butt until you make a deposit. Read any review on here regarding a withdrawal and if its genuine it will get a one star at most. All I will say is IF you do manage to get a refund it will take at least three months, assuming they are still around.I have contacted my bank and there has been no attempt to transfer the money and there are no restrictions on my card, used to deposit. My card was Authorized the minute they accepted the deposit.

Hi Paul,

We have received your withdrawal request, however, Finance was unable to process as they could not authenticate your card through our bank. In order to process, please contact your bank and ensure refunds from us are enabled on Master 55734...750.

We encountered the following error upon attempting the refund: Declined 58-Transaction not Permitted to Terminal

If we still cannot process the withdrawal to your card, we may instead send to your bank account. All we need from you is a bank statement copy showing your name, account details, and deposit(s) made to your trading account on 8th to 14th Nov 2020.

Unfortunately, due to risk of considerations we can only send to your bank account 90 days after the deposit was made. You can then resubmit your withdrawal request after 10th Feb 2021. If your bank account is with the same bank as the card issuer, we may be able to process within this time-frame.

Also, please keep in mind that banks and intermediaries charge approximately $20 USD for international bank wire transfers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

THREE MONTHS BEFORE THEY MAY OR MAY NOT REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi Paul, we appreciate your patience regarding your past issue with us and for updating your review. Truly, Ben is our man. Hopefully in the next few years, we'll earn that 5-star review from you. Please don't hesitate if you encounter any other problems in the future. Cheers!
Accra, Ghana,
Nov 14, 2020,

LEGIT, PROFESSIONAL & SECURED BROKERAGE FIRM

I am so HAPPY and HIGHLY IMPRESSED with Blueberry Markets due to the following reasons:

1)Withrawals was faster than i expected (Bankwire tranfer took less than two days.....what a SHOCK!!)
2)Customer service personnels are well trained and offer professional services.
3)You have a feeling of high security trading with blueberry markets.
4)low swap charges compared to FXTM
5)All processes from registration to withdrawals very simple as long required documents are provided

RECOMMENDATION

Please i would recommed you expand payment systems to accomodate Paypal and African solutions (mobile money) for african users

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hiya, deikod. Wow, thanks for this awesome list – we really appreciate it! We also appreciate you taking the time to write down your suggestions. Hopefully, we'll be able to integrate these in the near future to better cater to our clients in Africa. Cheers!
Tokyo, Japan,
Oct 30, 2020,

Solid customer support

I’ve been a customer with Blueberry markets for the past few months.

Their customer service is top notch and having an assigned account manager (Ben) who will go out of their way to support you promptly is a major plus. I also like the fact that he calls me regularly to see if there’s anything I need.

Their spreads and number of markets provided are also very good. I also like their daily video content (such as trade ideas) provided to all customers by their in-house head analyst.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
We're glad that you also appreciate our daily video content on our YouTube – shout out to John Kibbler, our Head Currency Analyst and of course, Ben! Hope everything's well in Japan, mate.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 27, 2020,

Withdrawal difficulties

I withdrew funds using my Visa card on 21st of October and the amount never reflected to my my bank account.
I just confirmed with my bank and the issue has been declined,is this a legitimate broker or a scan because I don't think it's helping me relocate my funds??

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi Pocqueue, as we have explained to you over email, it normally takes 1-7 business days for a credit card withdrawal to be posted. Please note that the funds were returned to your credit card, not your bank account. Also, we've provided transaction slips that you can show to your card provider if you wish to make a follow-up with them. Please respond to our emails if you have any further questions. :)

Bitola, North Macedonia,
Oct 24, 2020,

*Upgrading path to the Blueberry Markets new galaxy*

Blueberry Markets offers me very valuable and high professional logistics. Blueberry Markets effective and continuous support motivate me as a client for more sustainable, more intensive approach in context of trading and Blueberry Markets always keep me informed about trading comlexity.
Blueberry

Definitely, I made the right decision!!!
Definitely, I reach the new galaxy, my new opened window to the variety of trading opportunities!!!

Blueberry Markets accelerate confident trading decisions and make it all simple, available easy to use.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, Natali! We feel humbled that we helped you be more confident in your trading (and that you've reached a new galaxy with us). Cheers!
Oslo, Norway,
Oct 23, 2020,

Excellent broker with great customer service

I've been a customer for a year and a half. I'm very satisfied with platforms, customer service, pricing and everything. I will remain a customer of Blueberry Markets.

Feb 19, 2020 - 5 Stars I am happy with everything about Blueberry Markets, and I would not consider using any other broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020 We are so overjoyed by this review. Thank you so much, tangotango! ?

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
It fills our heart to know that you keep giving us 5-star reviews every time you update us here. Thanks a bunch, tangotango!
Awka, Nigeria,
Oct 21, 2020,

Fantastic Customer Service

They are excellent when it comes to customer service. I had a personal experience with blueberry market last week. They had to ignore their withdrawal policies of 90 days from the last deposit to enable me solve a personal challenge having requested for some personal info. They have human face, their spread is one of the best and do not manipulate prices as some other broker did to me. I have traded with blueberry for eight months now, and they have never tampered with my account for any reason. I did a personal volatility and spread analysis with my three different account with different brokers and they turned out to out perform others by far after one month of analysis. In my opinion, they are worth trying.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for this review, Geonet. It's humbling to know that you found us the best in your personal analysis. Please do not hesitate if you need any help from us in your trades. Cheers!
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 20, 2020,

excellent service!

and by that I mean:
- customer service
- financial service (getting money in and out of my account)
- forex service (low spreads)

I have had an account with them for 6ish months.

I have not provided my account number as part of the feedback, for obvious reasons, but feel free to contact me via PM if you have any specific questions.

If you had provided an account number where asked, it would have only been visible to the BlueberryMarkets representative and to the FPA Review Moderation Team.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for trying us out, pdwalker! We're very happy to know that you haven't had any problems with us. Please do let us know if you need any assiatnce from us. Cheers!
paul,
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 16, 2020,

Great

less expensive than my English broker
Fast communication
Invited for a beer in Sydney by the boss

Dec 5, 2018 - 5 Stars

I've been with Blueberry for 4 months and the service has been immediate and brilliant, I have spoken to Dean Hyde a number of times and he has always been fast and very helpful, he even invited me for a drink when I am in Australia - how good is that.

Not only that but the spreads are great - I have been trading the Turkish lira and the spreads are a fifth of my English broker - which mounts up, as these spreads can be very high

Also the interest SWAP rates are excellent - I get 24 % interest on selling the
EUR/ TRY pair - better than putting it in the bank

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for this review, Paul. Hopefully, things get better soon so that we can have that beer. Cheers!
New York, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Broker detail

I notice in the broker detail it said Prohibited countries US is there
but that incorrect, BlueberryMarket do not accept US trader I spoke with them live and i ask them if US client and there answer was no they do not ...

"Prohibited Countries" is countries the broker does not accept clients from.  All you have done is confirm that the FPA is 100% correct in listing the USA as a country that Blueberry Markets does not accept clients from.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, djay2k. Yes, unfortunately, we do not accept clients in the US. If you'd like, we'd be happy to discuss or clarify more about this via email. Thank you.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 26, 2020,

The best broker

Blueberry Markets is the best broker ever I have recommend it to a lot of people and still do. Customers service is very helpful, I love the fact that they care for the client. Withdrawal very easy no problems at all.

Sep 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020 Gotta love the idea of a long relationship! We commit nothing but the best service to you, Mogapi. Cheers!

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for recommending us still, Mogapi! Love that you took the time to update your review here for us. Cheers!
Idimu--Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria,
Sep 19, 2020,

Simply the best

I have used forex brokerage firms in the past but the few weeks I have come on Blueberry's platform, I can simply say they are the best.
Awesome customer relationship and prompt email responses especially from Flor Martinez
They're the best!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Shout out to Flor! Thanks, Johnson. We're happy to know that you're enjoying our platform so far. Cheers!
zhi yong,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent broker

Excellent broker with fast response to email from Tim. Have not tried their withdrawal yet although already with them for almost 1 year. Will update again when i decided to make some withdrawal.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Tim's the man! Thanks, zhi yong. Looking forward to your update here, please do let us know if you happen to encounter any problems when you decide to withdraw. Cheers!
Aug 18, 2020,

Good Broker

Been using this broker for a while now and they are good (bear in mind it's only demo).

So far so good.

Wide range of markets, tight spreads and fast withdrawals.

All good rounder.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 25, 2020:
Hi there, James!

We're glad you're enjoying the demo account. If you have any questions, you can always reach us through our website. Happy trading!
New York, USA,
Aug 18, 2020,

They are great

I want to say that after I lost some money with a south african broker, because of their illegal things that they did (not mention names), I look for a broker for at least 1 month.
I saw a video on youtube from Top traders, and one of the guys said about Blueberry. Checked them here, saw good reviews, deposit a small amount at the beggining and withdraw three days later just to check how is working. Fast, back to my card..The deposit through bank account is taking like 3 business days !
I am telling you guys, they are AMAZING !!!
Customer support, TOP. Friendly , nothing more to ask.
Happy to their client !
L. R.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 25, 2020:
We're sorry to hear about your past experience with forex, LauRo.

It is our everyday goal to make forex trading an enjoyable and profitable experience to everyone and we're glad you experienced that yourself!

Thank you for this review.

-Mida R.