Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Barbados, Barbados,
Aug 4, 2020,

Excellent service

The best customer service by far. Excellent spreads. This company was recommended to me by a friend. After further investigations I decided to join blueberry markets an was not disappointed.

Lisboa, Portugal,
Jul 30, 2020,

Ridiculous spreads

I heard about BlueberryMarkets through the FPA.
I've been trading with your platform for two weeks.
Initially I liked that the broker had very good spreads.
I continued to invest, but then I thought something was changing.
Example buying and selling a micro batch of platinum 0.1, for each purchase and sale spreads of 15 €
I find values ridiculous for micro lots.
I also tried to contact BlueberryMarkets by email but didn't get a reply.
continue with the account. I hope something changes for the better.
But for all this I am making this assessment.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 3, 2020:
Hi Pedro! Thank you so much for trading with us. We are a non-dealing desk broker which means we get our pricing directly from liquidity providers. This also means that we have no control over the spreads— they can go wide or tight based on the supply and demand of the currencies and the overall market volatility. As always, we try to maintain a constant, deep-stream of liquidity for all of our trading products. In times of high volatility and low liquidity, we cannot manufacture more volume being traded so it is always something to keep in mind when trading over these time periods. Also, we’re so sorry you did not get a reply, we did not get your email at all :( It turns out that there is an issue with our Contact Form which is being fixed now, but if you ever need to reach out to us again, please feel free to start a live chat or email us directly at support@blueberrymarkets.com. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to help you out with any questions or concerns.

TAMILNADU, India,
Jul 29, 2020,

REVISION OF MY REVIEW AS PER THIER EXPLANTIONS NOT BECOZ OF ANY COMPULSION

FIRST OF ALL I THANK MR BEN ( BLUEBERRY MARKETS) FOR SHOWING THE COURTESY TO CALL ME AND EXPLAINED THAT, DIFFERENCE IN THEIR CHARTS WITH TRADING VIEW IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS FOR THIER COMPANY AND WHICH WAS CONVINCING FOR ME. I AM VERY GLAD IN THIER EXCELLENT RESPONSE IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM PLANNING TO MOVE ALONG WITH THEM . I SHALL KEEP POSTED ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH BLUEBERRY MARKETS IN FUTURE. AS OF NOW I FEEL SORRY ABOUT THE PREVIOUS REVIEW I GAVE IN MY FRUSTRATION WHEN ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE DID'NT RESPOND PROPERLY. HOPE THEY WILL BE KEEPING PROPER CARE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN FUTURE ALSO. ONCE AGAIN I THANK FOREX PEACE ARMY ALSO FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GREAT PLATFORM WHERE FOREX TRADERS CAN AT LEAST FIND OUT GENUINE FOREX BROKER AND IT HELPS LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THIER LIFE.....

Jul 27, 2020 - 1 Star I AM WRITING THIS BECOZ I WAS PLANNING TO JOIN BLUEBERRY MARKETS AND I USED THIER MT4 DEMO PLATFORM BEFORE JOINING AND I USED TRADING VIEW CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR COMPARISION FOR MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND I GOT SHOCKED BY SEEING THE DISPARITY IN BOTH CHARTS TODAY IN GBP/USD, AND AGAIN I TRIED AUD/USD. THIER CHARTS WERE COMPLETELY MANIPULATED AND WAS GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. WHEN I DISCUSSED WITH THIER CONCERNED EXECUTIVES THEY GAVE ME A BUL*** EXPLANATION STATING THAT IT IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDER, WHAT A FUNNY REPLY IT IS. SO I ASKED THEM WHETHER THIER LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS ARE OWNING THE FORIEGN EXCHANGE AND CREATING THIS DISPARITY ON REAL TIME CHARTS. SO GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT U ARE ENTERING TO 100% DANGER ZONE. BEWARE UR MONEY WILL BE LOOTED BY THIS TYPE OF CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS. 100% CHEATERS. IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS JUST COMPARE THIER CHARTS WITH REAL TIME CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY. SO THAT ATLEAST U GUYS WILL NOT FALL IN THIER TRAP.

Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic,
Jul 25, 2020,

Update of My Previous Review

Blueberry market accept to transfer my money to my bank account. I have recieved it on july 25, 2020.

Jul 17, 2020 - 1 Star Blueberry Market is a fraud. Do not risk your money with this broker who has no reputation. They do not want to give my money back. I made a deposit of 1,000 via credit card on June 19, 2020. I requested the withdrawal of that money, but they have problems with making direct deposits to credit cards. It is a problem they have with VISA, not my problem. Still they refuse to return my money to my bank account.
Do not truth in this broker. Big scam. They always have a reason to do not process the withdrawal.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020 Dear Rafael,

Your experience is important to us and we understand that a delay in the withdrawal of your funds can be cause for frustration. Unfortunately, you are still yet to comply with the requirements necessary to have your card deposit refunded to a different method.

As an ASIC regulated broker, we are obligated to adhere to certain guidelines and standards. The requirements we have asked of you are a matter of due diligence and financial compliance rather than the opposite - fraud - of which these very measures seek to combat.

We’re more than happy to discuss this with you in more detail and hope to resolve your issue soon, please do get in touch with us either at accounts@blueberrymarkets.com so we can reach a solution.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 27, 2020:
Thank you for updating your review, Rafael. I couldn't be any happier that this has been sorted out. Keep in mind that we're just a chat/email away if you need anything. :)

-Hanna, Customer Support
Muscat, Oman,
Jun 30, 2020,

Update from my previous review Jun 23 2020

It occurred to me that the issue was on my bank’s part. Blueberry Markets stands to be the best broker out of other brokers I’ve come across with the best customer support and relatively short withdrawal time compared to other few brokers I had experienced before.

Ayman

Jun 23, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been able to withdraw small amounts before, but suddenly trying to withdraw a little bigger amount, my withdrawing has been reversed to the account again with no logical reason. The order type of withdrawing was #1081184 on 2020.06.23 at 16:54:48. And the reversal was #1081187 on 2020.06.23 at 03:58:25.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 25, 2020 Hey Ayman! The withdrawal amount is of no issue, we process them all as normal. Your recent withdrawal was reversed because your card provider declined receipt of it. I emailed you about it as soon as we found out. Unfortunately, it seems like you're not using your registered email anymore. Had your email been updated, you would've been notified of the matter accordingly.

Since the case is still open, I will look forward to your reply to the latest email I sent you. I am keen to get this sorted out for you ASAP. :)

Gerard Bateman,
Jun 5, 2020,

Customer Service

I am a fussy Forex trader and new user with Blueberry markets. I have trading accounts with other brokers but I find Blueberry an excellent Broker with better facilities and the most responsive to my problems as time matters. My issue was resolved immediately and I could get on with my trading. Also my withdrawals were a breeze. Simply good.

May 4, 2020 - No Rating Spreads were huge and I even sent a screen shot to your customer service agent. All he said was that I could upgrade to your pro account from my standard account like I did not know that. Are there 2 sets of spread for standard accounts. The one I had was really huge. Have a look : xauusd 74, eurusd 14, gbpusd 22, audnzd 31, gbpjpy24, eurgbp 12, audcad 23. If you say this is the normal spread then I have nothing else to say. Ok customer service very prompt

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020 Hello Gerard! I believe you've already had a conversation with Ben about this. So the spread on MetaTrader is quoted in points (10 points equals 1 pip), which means the amounts you have quoted are in fact divided by 10. We're so sorry you weren't made aware of this, but we appreciate your feedback so we can work on making this clearer for future clients. Also, should you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out again anytime via chat or email and look for me (Hanna) and I'll make sure your questions are answered completely and accurately. :)

Hanna A. | CS Manager | Blueberry Markets

Joel,
QLD, Australia,
May 28, 2020,

Extremely Good Service

Can not fault this company. From the moment I opened a live account the team were extremely personable & have attended to any queries or concerns swiftly. Spreads are competitive. It's always difficult find a professional but personal service within the industry ensuring you don't simply feel like another number. Blueberry Markets I feel does this very well.

May 28, 2020,

Very best in the business

I’ve tried many other brokers but this one is the very best to be honest. Very tight spreads are a joy to work with also

Heidelberg West, Australia,
May 23, 2020,

Money withdrawal is annoying. Terrible process! Such a waste of time

Money withdrawal is annoying. Terrible process! Such a waste of time. Had to contact support several times even the bank wire transfer is within Australia.
Ex - Initial deposit US$ 500
After trading one week Balance $691 (Equity 100%)
I have to submit one request for $500, they will only send it to master card.
Rest $191 , I have to use bank wire method.
They charge $20 if the bank is not in Australia
Complete bulpoo!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 2, 2020:
Hello Pasindu! I believe Ben has reached out to you about this and we've explained how withdrawal works. And your bank information was incomplete, which is why we needed to hold and reach out to you first. We're very sorry for any frustration this has caused :(

Colchester, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2020,

Fantastic broker

I have been with blueberry markets now around 18 months, in this time I have built up a good relationship with Dean the ceo and Ben clay the accounts manager. Any issues I have ever had which are few are quickly resolved and emails are returned in less than 5 mins which is impressive. Withdrawals are lightning quick normally 24hrs or less . I highly recommend this company.

uk, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

A bit boring......

Not as many instruments to trade here as you might expect and the website looks like it is unfinished. Customer Support is decent and this is about the only positive I could mention. If you want a large variety of trading options I'd advise you to look elsewhere....

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 22, 2020:
Hello DaveT! If your account is new, and especially if it's a demo, there's a big chance you haven't seen all the instruments available yet. I'm unable to verify if you have a live account with us, but if you do, please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com and we'll see if we can help you to get access to the instruments you're looking for :)

Hanna A. | CS Manager | Blueberry Markets
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 11, 2020,

Very crazy spreads

What on earth is going on with you guys why are there big spreads unreasonable spreads . 320 points really .

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020:
Hey jude_el_gringo,

We're actually unable to locate any records where you had previously voiced your complaint which renders an investigation rather difficult.

We're more than open to communicating with clients regarding issues of this nature, however, as you have not yet funded nor traded your account it's impossible for us to ascertain the trading instrument you are referring to.

So I can properly follow-up with you, please email support@blueberrymarkets.com with the following information:

1. Trading instrument(s)
2. Date and time spread was experienced

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hanna Aquino
SG, Singapore,
Apr 22, 2020,

Fast Deposit and Withdrawal Except For Spreads

Have no issue with deposit and withdrawal from them except their spread is rather high on trading pairs especially for Gold.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hi S7rik3R! It is very hard to compete with others in terms of spreads. While we do have tight spreads, we focus on the execution of trades, making sure slippage is at a minimum for all traders. On top of this, our customer service is the most superior in the marketplace.

Thanks for the review!

Copenhagen, Denmark,
Apr 19, 2020,

Easy Withdrawal - Good Level of Personal Service

I have a live account with Blueberry Markets. I found the service level to be top notch, the guys there are super responsive and you can real, personal service, compared to say the "ticket masters" at the Support Departments of their better known ASIC competitors.

The issues surrounding their principal EightCap are well known and documented and if you search hard enough on Google, you'll find what you need to understand. That said, Blueberry Markets has always been open about their relationship being a representative of EightCap so make of that what you will.

Withdrawal was smooth, which is much more than I can say for a lot of the bucket shops out there who do a much better job marketing their glitzy portals and websites. Blueberry's portal was, rudimentary and "functional", but it could do with a lot of snazzing up.

The one thing I haven't gotten figured out if they are a Hybrid model or not. Odds on I think they do (ie they run both an A-Book and B-Book) based on the last line of the following, and currently found on their FAQ: "We consider ourselves to be a spot forex broker providing the ECN pricing model. This is because our pricing is sourced directly from LPs via an ECN, these prices are fed directly into the platform with no dealing desk interference; this is called Straight Through Processing (STP) execution. To optimise pricing and execution we do not offset every client position with our LPs, they may instead be held internally."

If you're comfortable with your broker providing a high level of personal service, then you've come to the right place. But if being potentially put on a B-Book is not your thing, then you might want to think again.

OMI

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
You're a pro, and we love reviews from traders with your level of experience. Thanks so much for this honest, no non-sense feedback, OMI. :)

rome, Italy,
Apr 16, 2020,

my experince is good

i use this this broker since few mounths....for the operativity and the facilty use, i m find get fine. During last days i had problem. But them say me that, dut to server migration. I have receive withdrawal in about 5 days due to server migration them say.
In first time, i think get scam because in my past time i get more scam , but then , when i contact via chat before and via mail then, during difficultes time, i have receive all assistance necessary from customer service, them have search me also vie telephone for to know if all my problems resolved. Moer serius for me.
I will continue to use this broker and if there are upgrade i will inform the comunity.
This is my experience.
Thanks.

Apr 9, 2020 - 2 Stars this is a problem of almost all brokers .... when we deposit it happens in real time, when we have to withdraw the problems begin .... I have been using BLUEBERRY for a few months, and I have only made deposits .... it is now three days that I ask to withdraw, I have already sent two emails and talked in chat, but nothing yet .... they even asked me if the money I want to withdraw is the result of a deposit or profit, as if they could not see this ... .all to lengthen the withdrawal time ..... what a pain

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear g.diferico,

Sorry to hear of your withdrawal issue, unfortunately, due to scheduled server maintenance and higher than usual support query volume your request was unable to be processed within the usual time-frame. I can see that your withdrawal request is now processed, if you have any further questions or concerns please contact support or myself directly via email.

Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 16, 2020,

Blueberry Markets, a review.

Blueberry Markets rates highest of all the forex brokers I've dealt with.

Their deposits and withdrawals are quick and seamless:  deposits happening within minutes of requesting from my credit card.... withdrawals cycle that same day/night and are in my bank account no later than the next day.  Never any issues with any cash transfers either way.

Blueberry's customer service is always quick to respond, and that usually is within minutes on the same day.  Quick and friendly in all aspects/correspondence, I only wish I were able to visit their operation... and at the same time I feel a level of confidence, trust and customer service from them that build a business relationship that feels more like a friendship that has endured over the years.

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets for their professionalism, courtesy, promptness, and expertise.  Thanks for all you have done and continue to do!!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thanks so much, racerx. We promise to maintain and even improve our service further!

Paris, France,
Apr 10, 2020,

!!! Spread !!!

Be very careful, before taking a position, control the position by taking a position with the smallest size possible(0.01).
I just saw that the GBPAUD is not 7.8 pips, but 15 pips! I tried the broker a lot, this is the first time I see this

Blueberry must offer the Ctrader platform to complete its offer, much better!
MT4 and MT5 are dinosaurs.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020:
Hi Akette,

Sorry to hear you experienced high spreads on GBPAUD. Usually, on standard accounts you can expect this pair's spread to be between 1-3 pips, on professional accounts this can be as low as 0.1 pips. Unfortunately, recent market conditions have resulted in these ranges exceeding their expected deviation.

Your feedback on our platform is also noted, however, we offer Metatrader to clients as it is the most tested and functional trading platform available. Both MT4 and MT5 offer a wide array of third-party integrations as well as delivering unparalleled execution speeds.

Kent, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2020,

First and last broker ill use A++

I've only recently got into Forex trading and was searching about to find a good honest and trustworthy broker which is pretty hard haha. I found blueberry from a few you tubers who recommended them and i have to say they've been amazing and considering they are the other side of the world from me i can keep in constant contact with Ben who replies to any question I've had quickly and efficiently. The withdrawal process is quick and simple normally in my bank the next day i normally withdraw late night as im in the uk. Please be aware any new traders to make sure you have 150% free margin when withdrawing they do not state this on the page which is my only issue with blueberry but its not a big deal only for us noobs haha.
Overall Blueberry markets will look after you and i believe they truly value every trader small or big. Excellent customer service and easy to contact someone. Highly recommend this broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020:
Thanks for leaving us the 5-star review Chardavies97!

We really appreciate your support and feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again!

Apr 6, 2020,

Customer Service non-existent and high spreads.

So I've been using Blueberry Markets for a while now. It's been up and down, just when I think I've got a system in place and making profit, I just seem to lose it all and more.
The spreads during the evening are ridiculously high around 10:30pm GMT. I counted 17 pips just now. I have a small account and therefore have very tight stop losses. I'm starting to lose hope and coming to a decision that this is not for me.

Since yesterday I couldn't access the MT4 platform (Webtrader was okay) and so I went through the portal to try and chat to someone but the option was decommissioned. I tried Facebook messenger and again no reply even though it was seen two hours after I put it up. I also used the websites own message box... No reply. Anyway a figured it out myself that they changed servers. Thank you for informing me Blueberry Markets (sarcasm). This whole thing has become very tiresome indeed.

I understand we're living through unprecedented times but I thought things were nearly 100% operational, I was clearly mistaken. Dean, I would highly appreciate it if you and your team could be more pro-active with communication. Your CEO email read that it was "business as usual". Definitely doesn't seem like that to me.

Apart from this gripe I wish all the team at BM the best of health and a safe journey through this ordeal. Let's all come out stronger.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Hey Hiren, I'm sorry you've had this experience. The company is constantly growing and so we're adding more people to the team so all client inquiries are handled promptly. We promise to work hard to earn those remaining 2 stars from you!

Mar 29, 2020,

Watch out they trade under 8cap

Be careful this company trades under 8cap license.
go and have a look at 8cap reviews before engaging.Funny to see so many positive reviews
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you for the review, Nikt75.

The fact that we are authorised under 8Cap's financial license is not something we hide. For complete transparency, we also use parts of their infrastructure and back end which allows us to focus on the front end and the experience of our clients.

The experience of my team and I is predominately in the front office with our strengths being customer service and account management. You'll notice a large percentage of the Blueberry Markets reviews on Forex Peace Army and across the internet are directly related to both customer service and account management which is something we work hard on maintaining and is a core value of the business.

This may change in the future as Blueberry Markets grows and is presented with various opportunities but to date, it has been a successful model which is again evident with the 500+ positive reviews we have received.

Even though we have a close relationship with 8Cap, I want to make it well clear that we are a standalone business with our own Australian Business Number (ABN), a separate ownership structure and our own staff.

If you or anyone had any questions about any of the information above or the future of Blueberry Markets, please email me directly at dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com

I look forward to answering any questions and I wish you all the best with your trading.

Dean Hyde - Founder and CEO of Blueberry Markets
diva,
melbourne, Australia,
Feb 27, 2020,

Looks good but no caring and misleading

Wide spreads at news times, their website is misleading, as if they give you lucrative trades. No one looks after you.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 3, 2020:
Thanks for the review, Diva. As you have discussed with Tim, there has been a misunderstanding, but your review, like all reviews, has allowed us to improve for the better.

The team and I look forward to working with you to get those two extra stars. :)

Happy Trading!
Seb Morgan - Head of Customer Service
Feb 27, 2020,

Wonderful Company with great customer support!

Been with them for a while now, always prompt to reply and have great customer service.

Great spreads and their servers are very responsive. Could not ask for more!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you so much for your feedback. Rest assured that we'll continue to improve our services for you!

Elaine,
Feb 22, 2020,

Excellent Services

I was recommended by a trader to use Blueberry Markets as my broker and I have no regrets. My experience with them has being very good. Their customer service is always excellent and I enjoy doing business with them.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Glad to hear we're meeting your expectations Elaine, referrals are an important part of our business and your experience helps us know we're on the right track!

Thanks so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate the time and thought.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 21, 2020,

Best Broker i have ever seen!!

I think this is the best broker in this world.Anyone can trade with this broker. Because there deposit,withdrawls and support unbelivable. I can't face any types of problem with this broker.And your money always safe with this broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Thanks for the encouragement Md! Words such as yours put a great spring in our step. Feel free to reach out anytime if the trading world has you cornered :)

HYDERABAD, India,
Feb 21, 2020,

Blueberry Markets is a great choice.

Blueberry Markets is a great broker. The spreads of most pairs are low and affordable for the current market conditions. I'd come across different other brokers. But, Blueberry Markets is one of the best ones out there. I've had my share of unregulated brokers, but Blueberry Markets is Regulated and has a friendly environment platform, and that's the best part. For any of the new traders out there, I'd recommend Blueberry Markets because of all the benefits it gives to its clients. This brokerage firm is one of a kind. Damn I'd even like to meet the Founder of Blueberry Markets someday, XD

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Tight spreads, intuitive interface, great client support! You've ticked all the boxes blaze__81, we're chuffed to have such a positive review from you.

If the opportunity ever arises, our Founder (Dean Hyde) would be more than glad to catch up. Just make sure you get him back to the office on time!

Thanks again Blaze,

Bakul Diwekar,
Mumbai, India,

BlueBerry Markets - Build Your Forex Future Here

BlueBerry Markets is a Competent Forex Broker, having the best spreads on MT4 as well as MT5.

This is backed up by Excellent Customer Support.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Thanks for the 5-star review Bakul! Glad to hear you're enjoying trading with us.

All the best!

Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China,
Feb 21, 2020,

Perfect for beginners and experienced traders

This is an excellent broker. Everything is extremely easy and above board. The spreads are low, the executions are fast, and their agents are helpful and courteous rather than bothersome. I’ve tried 4-5 brokers and blueberry have left me with the most positive impression. Someone else compared these guys to the simplicity and effectiveness of Google and I would have to say I agree. Nothing negative to say.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you so much, taitai77! We will continue to strive for nothing but excellent service for our valued clients like you. :)

Norway, Norway,
Feb 19, 2020,

Flawless experience

I am happy with everything about Blueberry Markets, and I would not consider using any other broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
We are so overjoyed by this review. Thank you so much, tangotango! ?

Cayo, Belize,
Feb 18, 2020,

Update to previous withdrawal review

Shortly after I posted the review, Ben Clay was nice enough to email a statement showing a declined credit refund from my bank. I am still to meet with my bank regarding this situation. I must note, as I have told them, that a credit card refund has never been denied from major companies such as Amazon and Apple, even from companies in the Caribbean that are not so well known. I am not able to delete the previous review so what I will do is give regular updates to you the people on the process. Please note that Ben and Sebastian have been very kind in checking to make sure that I understand everything.

Feb 13, 2020 - 1 Star I opened my live account about 3 weeks ago with $100 US. They were quick to accept my Visa card and had no problem processing my deposit. I made about $16 profit in a week trading micro lots. I wanted to test their withdrawal system since I am from Belize. I didn’t have high hopes for the bank wore transfer but I was atleast hoping that they could refund my deposit to my credit card. Well they said they tried to refund the money to my credit card and how it was declined. They said that I should check with my bank to activate the “refund” feature. So I spoke to my bank and they confirmed with me that they accept all refunds to my credit card and there was no indication on my bank statement that someone tried to do a refund and it was denied. So I asked Ben Clay from blueberrymarkets if they could send me proof that they indeed tried. They sent out the “daily confirmation” email that showed a decrease from my trading account and then the same amount being reversed right back into my trading account. I thought blueberry markets was a professional A1 broker and I used them too because “Top Traders” on YouTube had suggested them. It was good until this withdrawal experience. I had hope to put in more money into the account throughout the year but now I’m scared if they can’t even process a simple refund to my credit card.

Below is the email they sent me:

“We had actually already tried to send to card, but your bank declined it. We typically need to refund back to the same method the funds came from, so you either need to speak to your bank to have them validate the refund feature.

Or you will need to send us a statement showing the deposit you made to us with card, then we can send to your bank account in 90 days. I would suggest speaking with your bank so you do not need to wait the 90 days, and have them allow the refund feature.”

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Thank you for updating your review, Emmanuel. In any kind of issue, we will always do what Ben and Sebastian did for you – explain everything you need to know and sort it out as soon as possible. We appreciate you working with us in resolving this card refund issue. :)

Sabah, Malaysia,
Feb 17, 2020,

Blueberry professionalism

After my past review with 2 star..they send stuff to me; Read it blueberry. BE THE PRO YOU CLAIM TO BE!; EMPTY CAN SOUNDS LAUDER...BLA BLA BLA..

First off all, my review on FPA was clear. Based on my personal experience, every broker has the link im talking about...except you guys.

Im not that new in this market, so does your upcoming/potential clients. Yes, Sebastian replied me on FPA, pretty much saying, NO BIG DEAL!. Truth is, withdrawal is the number 1 concern!...withdrawal no big deal? In my a** bro...nobody trade without withdrawal concern? Really? You guys giving this answer to me? Ever read review of other brokers? You new?

DEAR SEBASTIAN, DEPOSIT WITHDRAWAL NO BIG DEAL? REALLY????? YOU EVER RUN BROKERAGE BEFORE? I ASKED FOR STATED DEPOSIT WITHDRAWAL FEES, AND REPLIED...."Its like this and that no big deal"......really?

Feb 8, 2020 - 2 Stars Considering they're new with all the good things about them i've been hearing..things just doesnt sums up.

I contacted their live support asking for deposit/withdrawal fees and s***..overall says, i dont know much but contact this email..he gave me an email for those questions:

Contacted that email with reply: Sorry clients im away, contact another email.

Like really? The best broker push me over to the next 3rd person? Your support doesnt know s***? No link to view deposit withdrawal stuff? You guys really ready for the actual businesses?

No offense but this is like some folks with no experience on brokerage tryna start a company..i need days for a simple questions? Imagine dealing with them for an actual problems.

Its a red flag, too newbies..lets see if there's some improvements.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 13, 2020 Hi PipsMonkey,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, this is one of the most unpleasant reviews we've encountered on our journey thus far. Nonetheless, its always good to see clients undertaking their own due diligence by exploring our customer service channels.

Needless to say, your interaction with our support team was less than desirable. Our deposit and withdrawal conditions are very straight-forward, a simple request such as yours is usually responded to in the same manner.

Thankfully, your review gives us the opportunity to identify and correct the issue.

Although I’m disappointed in your 2-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Please reach out to me personally on sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Sebastian Morgan / Head of Client Experience
Port Macquarie, Australia,
Jan 1, 2020,

They have exceeded my expectations.

Well 2 years past in November, and my admiration hasn't faded. Nothing is a problem for them, usually something Im doing wrong !!! Thanks everyone associated with this Company. Howard.

Jun 3, 2018 - 5 Stars Have spent my whole working life in service industries, so I know what Good service looks like, This company exceeds my expectations! Thank You!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Thank you so much for this awesome review, Bluefin! Cheers to more trading years! ?

Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Dec 18, 2019,

Blueberry Markets is the only broker that gives me a perfect satisfaction!!

I have been trading with Blueberry Markets for one year. Despite i am living in South Korea and not good at speaking English, they support me really well.
Connection with their customer service is the top level. very quick respond and so reliable.
I experienced couple of brokers before, but non of them are comparable to Blueberry Markets.
My trading skills and performance are much better with Blueberry Markets.
Me and my wife, both are happy.
Thank you, Blueberry Markets.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Annyeonghaseyo, Ktrader! This review made us super happy. Thank you so much!

Dec 10, 2019,

Reliable and Professional Broker

I have been using my local brokers due to hearing too many negative reviews about offshore brokers. Decided to try Blueberry after reading good reviews online and from friends. Good experience here:
1) Tried withdrawing funds back to my account, it was as fast as my local broker
2) Online Customer service personnel are friendly and helpful to answer requests
3) Account Manager has always been helpful to follow up for further assistance
Thumbs UP BB!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
We will provide nothing but the best service to all clients, no matter where they are in the world – that's a BBM promise! Thank you for the review, Sheryl!

Nov 15, 2019,

To be honest, blueberrymarket.com is HORRIBLE BROKER

First off, I'm a client of blueberry market and I never heard of them before VP at NNFX made mention of them. I was chilling at my previous broker even though their spreads was a bit over the top. I decided to give them a try and I was quickly impressed with their execution and no slippage. I'm a retail trader with a few trading styles, which includes news spike trading and I have been quite profitable with other brokers safe for spread widening which can be excessive when you least expect it.

The first few weeks was good and profitable. I made profit and I was trading a mixture of technical and fundamentals. I experienced no slippage whatsoever even during high volatility economic data release and I thought everything was all great until I started spinning my initial $450 deposit to $1300 and I decided to withdraw my initial deposit. I think that was when they caught onto me. (I wasn't doing anything contrary to their terms and condition) But since the withdrawal process usually require human intervention blueberry market was bound to lookup your trading records. Again, that is to be expected since they are a market maker type of broker and they made it clear.

This is when their manipulation started. I ran into issues with my initial withdrawal and it was resolved the moment I came to FPA and posted my review. They quickly explained the problems they encountered and the mix up.

At this point, they introduced heavy slippage into all my trades. I started losing instead of making profit from news spikes that I often trade (Again, there was no slippage when I started trading with blueberry markets) The slippage can be as much as 80 pips. I thought it was an anomaly but they continued to inject heavy slippage into my trades. It is best to understand that the more you lose they gain! So, it is their prerogative that you lose since that is their profit. Don't believe anything else they try to make you believe about their 'liquidity provider jargon'. They only take price feeds, everything else is controlled internally and it is open to manipulation and manipulate they did. Again, let me explain that there is a plug-in available for MT4 Manager that can introduce slippage by way of delayed trade execution to a group of trading accounts. Do your research.

They are unethical and they are as bad as every other broker who has a reputation for order manipulation on FPA maybe even worse. It would have been a different case if they stated it clearly in their terms and conditions that they do not want you trading news spike, that would be perfectly understandable. I even went as far as chatting with one of their live chat and I was told that I could trade the economic news release and any other strategy but the truth is they don't t want you to make profit that way. Their course of action is to frustrate you by grouping you in with other accounts that trade news release and pump up the delay which means slippage. Again, they are not an ECN platform so, do not believe whatever they say on their homepage.

Well, they were quick to refund the first loss due to slippage and they made me believe that it was also an anomaly. Well, I continued trading as usual and this time, I was slipped terribly, I lost $184 for trade ID 26716509 and trade ID 26716505. I informed Tim Maunsell about the 88 pips slippage again and he quickly proposed that blueberry market would refund the $184 lost to slippage. I waited for a few days and the money wasn't returned to my trading account. I contacted Tim again a few days later and he told me that blueberry market will not refund my money and I have to bear the losses. They even threatened to close my account and refund whatever is left in my account. That moment I realised that blueberry market is a bucket shop and they are all out to make money even if it means doing it in an unethical manner. Tim Maunsell is quick to point out that Blueberry Market has a lot of customers and can't focus on small account such as mine yet he couldn't explain why I started witnessing slippage all of a sudden. He was quick to blame it on their liquidity provider and I'm sitting there wondering if he thinks I'm stupid. Their price feeds is coming from eightcap which is another terrible broker, yet they try to absolve themselves of any wrong going.

Their customer care representative have been trained to be smooth talkers. They are the best at that but that doesn't translate into FAIR and TRANSPARENT trading environment. They are by far the worst out there, let no one tell you otherwise. STEER CLEAR OF THIS BROKER, TRUST ME.

Aug 23, 2019 - 4 Stars Well, I had complained about two issues I had with this broker and those issues are vital to the success of any trader professional or starter and it is Good Trading Conditions and Easy Withdrawals. While I have seen the bad part of both with this broker and haven reported it to their customer service (Which is awesome by the way) and on FPA Reviews, they actually did everything humanly possible to fix those problems and also ensure that I am satisfied, trust me it is not easy to satisfy me.

Blueberry Markets actually wants you to succeed and so they try to provide a near perfect trading solution. Tim Maunsell emailed and called me regarding the 13.3 pip slippage I experienced the other day and the amount lost to that anomaly was returned to my trading account. I am sure the problem came from their liquidity provider and I'm darn sure it was a technical issues. I know most brokers would want you to take this loss even though it was clearly a technical anomaly (the pair involved is very liquid) and not the trader's fault but the management at Blueberry Markets have proven that they have blood running through their veins and it matters to them that a trader succeeds. Trading is hard enough as it is for most traders but contending with your broker shouldn't be have to be part of it and they understand that. You're not just a statistics at this broker, you are valuable to their success as well. They actually set out to be different from the rest and now I see why. Is there anything as a honest forex broker? But I think this is the closest you are going to get to having one.

I would like to thank the team at Blueberry Markets. The slippage issue has been resolved and I'm happy. I would try withdrawing funds again to see if they have done a better job at improving that as well, but until then, I'll keep trading with BBM.

Lastly, if you want a broker who isn't out there to get you, this is the one folks. Now, I see what the ratings are all about now. Keep it up guys.

Aug 21, 2019 - 1 Star I wrote about my experience with the withdrawal process on blueberry Market well, it was hell. I think the only reason why they have received so many positive reviews is customer relations and not the trading platform itself. I was only able to withdraw 150 of my $450 initial deposit. I didn't get to withdraw any profit until I lost it all. Yes, I'm a high stakes trader and that is my business. They sent me a $20 Goodwill deposit to my account but I don't think that would make up for me loss of over 450 would it? That being said let me get on with why I am here.

I have been trading with several other brokers and in some ways I would consider them bad but I think I have messed around and found the worst one, yes that is blueberry market. I have had a case of 2-5 pip slippage but I have never encountered anything like 15 - 20 pip slippage which is what I experienced today on CADJPY during the Canadian CPI release. Remember I have traded CADJPY before and the maximum slippage I have seen is 2 pips and I have traded other pairs during news and I haven't be subject to this kind of crazy slippage.

Let me explain in full.

Transaction ID: 26100028
I placed a 2.0 (Standard lot) Buy Stop order at 80.139
I placed a 2.0 (Standard Lot) Sell Stop Order at 79.892

Guess where my order was filled? At 80.355 that was 21 pips slippage. These were orders that was sent to their servers a minute before the news. This is highly unacceptable. I don't think an ECN would even provide that much slippage and trust me, I have used ECN brokers and I'm still using an ECN broker as we speak. I didn't take that trade on my main account with other brokers, otherwise I would have figure out the difference however, I know people who did and are in profit but here I am with a US $300 loss wondering where I went wrong with this broker again. Yes, some of my friends are using some of the brokers with worst reviews and rating on FPA and they took exactly the same order as I did, some even with larger lot sizes yet, none of them is complaining about that amount of slippage.

I have written to Tim Maunsell for him to shed more light on this issue but until then I will try to inform traders of the possibility of this sort problems with Blueberry Markets. The number of stars here are not really about the trading platform itself but more about the human relations. But I didn't signup for their pep talks but to trade. I am sure they will blame it on many other factors and they will avoid rectifying the issue.

I will update this review when I hear from them but until then, 1 start from me.

Aug 14, 2019 - 2 Stars I am sure someone here commented about how cumbersome or impossible it is to withdraw your earnings from this broker. Any broker where it's easier to deposit than withdraw is a no go for me. I deposited 450 dollars with the broker and I quickly made profit and I decided to test out their withdrawal, trust me its a train wreck. I did the first withdrawal of $225 on Monday, 11th of August, 2019 and it was deducted from my account. However, when I tried withdrawing another $250 yesterday, It was reversed the today. I thought it was due to the fact that I deposited with two of my cards and I exceeded the actual deposit amount, so I withdrew $225. Well, that was also reversed. So, I reached out to their support via live chat. Guess, what they kept giving me the run around. What surprised me more was the fact that she said, the initial $225 that I tried to withdraw isn't showing up on their record. Where did my $225 go? Till date, I haven't received it, Blueberry Market says they can't find it. Again, I tried to reach out to them on phone, well, I was put right through to Tim Maunsell, well, he said he couldn't hear me over the phone and it was due to phone issues. Now, I'm here sitting on my palms wondering where I went wrong with this broker. They have a great system, yes, but it doesn't seem they want you to have your money. Even the worst brokers will pay you your earning. I can't believe this is what I left exness for.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear jjzones,

Thank you so much for your understanding, we're grateful for your commitment to working through this and sticking with us. We value your business and look forward to working with you into the future.

If you have any issues please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Thank you for the multiple reviews. The relationship has been topsy turvy to date and it pains me to hear of your grievances.

Unfortunately, slippage is very likely to occur when trading news announcements or during volatile periods in the trading day. We believe we handle slippage quite well here at Blueberry and make sure our clients are always getting the best price possible when slippage occurs, whether negative, or positive slippage.

Whilst the one-star review stings, it has allowed me to work on ways to better handle queries like yours moving forward.

I and the team from Blueberry wish you all the best with your trade adventures in the future and if there is anything I can help you with personally, please email me directly at sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Thanks again,
Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | Blueberry Markets
Augusto,
Panamá, Panama,
Oct 30, 2019,

Best Broker

This is the single best broker ever created! No proprietary platform with a big learning curve, no personalized news feed, and nothing that isn't needed.
Now, this might seem bad, trust me it isn't.
Their customer support is 110/100, Ben Clay is the friendliest sales manager you will ever find, and the customer support is EXTREMELY quick. Their spreads are super tight and their executions are flash. This is truly the best broker ever.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Thank you for the amazing review. You ticked many of the boxes that we build Blueberry Markets around! Spread, service, speed! I am chuffed. :)

If you had any further feedback or suggestions on how we can improve in the future, please feel free to reach out to me directly!

Best regards,
Oct 29, 2019,

Excellent broker

Three weeks ago I set up an account with Blueberry Markets to test them out. Ben Card handled my account. I mainly use a different Australian but wanted to add a 2nd broker.

I spent a several days trading BB alongside my other broker, using each broker's MT4 platform and ECN account. My observations:
(i) BB's data feed was more stable during news events (e.g. NFP) whereas the other broker would lock up, jump around, and give me strange fills.
(ii) The other broker's spreads were always narrower, especially during off-peak periods.

Sadly the wider spread was a deal killer for me. I use a scalping strategy and frequently exit trades with +- 1-2 pips. The difference in spreads (0.2p to 0.8p for cable) was materially impacting my bottom line profit, and decided to close the account.

So you may find it strange that I strongly recommend BB as a broker. Let me explain:
- Ben, Tim, and the rest of the team were exceptionally friendly and helpful, moreso than any of the other brokers I've used in the past.
- The first time I brought up the spreads issue, Ben explained that pricing was passed through from liquidity providers without any sort of mark-up, so he couldn't do anything about that. But he made the exceptionally helpful suggestion that I change my USD account to an AUD account. This brought my commission down from USD7/lot to AUD7/lot, which mitigated, but didn't fully resolve, the issue with the spreads.
- I funded the account using a credit card, and when I requested to withdraw the initial deposit, it was processed the same day without complication.
- I made a nice profit, which could not be put back on my credit card, so I asked that it be wired to my US bank. Not as straightforward as a domestic wire, but BB worked with me to make it happen. Afterwards they followed up to confirm that the money was in my account and that I wasn't charged any fees by my bank (which the would have refunded).

I would have liked to continue with BB but unfortunately my trading style isn't a good match for them. However I would recommend them highly to anyone who is swing trading, or using any trading approach that doesn't depend on fractions of a pip for success.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Thank you for such an informative review! Very compelling.

Whilst there are many positives, you also were constructive with your feedback.

Thanks,
Capital, Sri Lanka,
Oct 26, 2019,

Professional Broker with High Liquidity Raw Feeds

Well, I have being trading them with over 6 months. with my experience of trading over 5 years, I would say Blueberry market won't give you novice attractive packages like deposit bonus (though i get special 10% being a part of specific group of traders) , loyalty cashback and exotic events like demo contest etc. but they do provide highly professional support, high speed execution, ultra tight spread. i would recommend their pro account with raw spread. withdrawals also hassle free and it get deposited within 1 working day.
for cons, they only offer gold and silver for metals if you are a metal trader.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Spreads, tick! Service, tick! Fast execution, tick!

Thank you kindly for such an honest review. We look forward to working on your recommended changes and continuing to focus on our high professional support, high-speed execution and ultra-tight spreads.

Thanks again! :)

Oyato,
Oct 21, 2019,

How many traders here are making profits with these guys?

Iam an experienced trader but making profits with Blueberry is proving impossible.
I am now very suspicious.  I hope reviewers will include their current results and provide updates.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 28, 2019:
Hi Oyato,

I’m sorry to hear of your concerns, we’re committed to cultivating profitable clients, so it pains us to hear of your grievance. Is there anything we can do to help clear up the issue? We’d like to make sure this is investigated properly, to do so, please contact me directly via email (with your account number included) at sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Head of Client Experience – Blueberry Markets
+61 2 8404 9485
Kabokweni, South Africa,
Oct 16, 2019,

New rating

I'd like to apologise to the broker for tarnishing its image as I have previously rated it lowly.
I realised that the mistake was with me because I unknowingly wrote the wrong domain address. All of this wasn't realised until they wrote an email to me highlighting that error. That in turn shows how superb their customer service is as they went to great lengths to rectify this.

I highly recommend this broker to anyone starting out or anyone looking for a transparent broker that really puts their customers first.

Oct 13, 2019 - 2 Stars I applied for a live account +12 hours ago and since then I haven't recieved any notification about the status of the application. For a broker that's rated 4 and half stars this is simply unethical.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 16, 2019 Hi Fortune Mahule,

It seems you applied with the email domain "@gmai.com", instead of "gmail.com". Because of this you were not receiving our emails asking for further documentation. Instead of taking the time to write a negative review prior to contacting us, we ask that you direct any questions or complaints to our support chat team on our website.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Thanks for revising your review with us Fortune Mahule!

We're glad that your issue was quickly resolved and look forward to working with you moving forward.

Happy trading!

Kind regards,

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com
Doha, Qatar,
Oct 1, 2019,

BlueberryMarkets Is The Best Forex Broker In The World

I have been using two different Forex broker before i joined blueberry market and i can tell you about the difference between the two Forex broker i have been using before blueberry market. Blueberry is totally different among the other Forex brokers outside there. Blueberry is good in customer relationship once you contact their customer service immediately respond to your needs, low spread, Forex signal via email or telegram and free Forex VPS, easy withdrawal wherever you wish too. Blueberry didn't have time to disturb you with a phone call like another's Forex broker outside there that call you to make a quick deposit to their account and after all you enter thief's hand without nothing to show for it. I trust blueberry market and since the first day i have been using blueberry market, i can grant you that is a well-trusted Forex broker. You can try the blueberry market by yourself today and see the difference between the broker and arrange brokers.
Hey Elijah K!

You've touched on some really important aspects of our business which we strive hard to deliver, thanks for such a refreshing review. We're happy to help anytime so please don't hesitate to reach out personally if you need a hand.

All the best,

Ancona, Italy,
Sep 27, 2019,

The software is not compatible with some Mac Os

I would like to update the situation.

The Wineskin software is not compatible with MC OS Mojave so MT4 did not work well on my computer. As soon as I upgraded my OS from Yosemite to Mojave I started having issues - pc was freezing, or even worse - the platform itself was not even opening. However my account manager Ben tried to resolve the issue by partially reimbursing my deposit.

So to conclude, this broker might be honest, but with such a software it is hard to trade seriously (iOS or webtrader do not have the same functions as MT4, so these are not valid alternatives), however one can play but just for fun.

And since the broker is using a third party software, I think it would be also honest to warn MAC users of a possible incompatibility in case of an OS upgrade.
So today Wineskin is compatible with :

OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.10 Yosemite

The list is below:

Blueberrymarkets, please consider the option of developing your own software instead of relying on a third party software.

Aug 23, 2019 - 1 Star I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets

Sep 6, 2019,

Very low spread and commission is why I'm using Blueberry

I have been with Blueberry since April 2019. Before that I was using two other brokers. These guys have very low spread and commission and were very good in setting me up. I'm currently using their professional account and I do find the slippage a bit higher than others when trading on major events and announcements. I think I'm trading enough now to get the free forex VPS, so I'll give them a ring next week and see how much better that is. I also read here that some people had problems getting their money out, so on Tuesday, I did my 1st withdrawal of $100 just to test their system. As you probably know, if you deposit with a credit card, the withdrawal has to go back to the credit card (I think this is anti-laundry laws). The rest of your profits will go into your bank account. I got my $100 back into my credit card on Thursday, so all good!
G'day Meldis02!

Glad to hear you're enjoying our low-spread professional account :)

We try to keep withdrawals as seamless as possible, however, as you pointed out there are some considerations we need to observe. We're glad you received your funds in quick order!

Keep well and happy trading,

Sep 5, 2019,

Best Broker!

my friend recommended Blueberry markets to me and i can definitely tell you it is absolutely worth it! With their small spreads, you will be profiting for days!
Short, sharp, sweet!

Thanks for your encouragement Michael, hope you're enjoying trading with us.

Let me know if there's anything you need.

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | Blueberry Markets
Shane Scott,

Best broker I have used

I have been with blueberry markets for the last 3 months after switching from another broker. I have found blueberry to be the best broker based on the following:
1. Great and responsive customer service agents who are primary English speakers.
2. Ability to deposit and withdraw funds in a timely manner.
3. Personally, I have spoken with my superb account manager.
4. Well capitalized broker.
5. Extremely low fees.
6. Great spreads especially with pro account.
7. Simple and well-laid out back office that is simple and easy to use.

A few things to keep in mind:
1. They offer predominately forex pairs.
2. You need to contact customer care to open accounts and also to change leverage on accounts.
Hey Shane!

Thanks for listing all the positives of trading with Blueberry, you've wrapped us up in a nutshell!

Keep in touch :)

sweden, Sweden,

Great Broker!

Have been with Blueberry for a couple of weeks now and i have only good things to say about them.
Low spreads and very good customer service.
My account manager has been great to talk to when i have questions and i always get quick answers from him.
I have recommended them to many of my friends that is about to start trading.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Thanks for the encouragement Niclas, we're always readily contactable when you need!

Keep on mastering the art of Forex.

Albert,
Auckland, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets review

The most important things to me about a Trading Platform is not only how easy is it to get my account funded, but more importantly how easy is it to withdraw funds. I can honestly say that this is the quickest platform I have ever used for getting funds from my trading account, back to my bank account. A big thank you to my account manager and the team for making this process stress free

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Cheers Albert, stress free is exactly what we aim for.

Thanks for your support, looking forward to beating your expectations moving forward ;)

Keep at it mate!

Geoff Hanley,
Padthaway, Australia,

Happy trader

Have traded with Blueberry Markets for several years now, and never had issues Fast trading platform. everything adds up to make me a happy trader

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
This review from a happy trader like you makes us an even happier broker! Thanks so much, Geoff!

Johannesburg, South Africa,

Blueberry is the best

I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Gotta love the idea of a long relationship! We commit nothing but the best service to you, Mogapi. Cheers!

Ugurcan Secgin,
Sep 4, 2019,

The best broker for retail traders

Hands down this has been the best broker I have traded with over the past 4 years of trading forex. Spreads are very low and excellent compared to other brokers. They are very responsive with all your needs and are very friendly. Would 100% recommend BlueBerry Markets to anyone looking for an excellent broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
This thoughtful review has no doubt brightened our day. Thank you so much, Ugurcan!

Prashant,
Sep 4, 2019,

Amazing expereicne in terms of speed, features and price

I am trading with Blueberry Market from last 1 and half year. I never had any issue with them. Support staff is very professional and they are very prompt in replying to your queries. Platform is very fast and it has all the features needed for mordern day trader.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Prashant. You rock!