BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Reyer Knopper,
Perth, Australia,
Dec 7, 2018,

Access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter very worthwhile.

I joined Blueberrymarkets because they gave me access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter which is truly worthwhile once you understand what all the lines mean. I use it daily to guide my trading. Ben Clay, my account manager, is helpfull and not pushy, guiding me to education and daily emails and messages with recommendations which have given me trades with profits if used with due diligence.
kelly,
Dec 7, 2018,

Excellent service

I rate BlueberryMarket a full ten out of ten.

Their customer service is second to none and they are very fast at solving any issues you might have.
My client manager , Ben Clay, is friendly, professional and always there for me.

I find the spreads very reasonable compared to my last broker XM.
Haissam,
istanbul, Turkey,
Dec 5, 2018,

I have tried multiple Forex broker from all over the world but this Blueberry Market is surely a class broker...always keeping up communication via email and phone calls..specially Mr. Sebastian's cordial approach regarding in any kind of problem I have faced so far..highly recommendable...

North33,

Smooth efficient trading platform

Excellent customer service and very competitive spreads. Would love them to offer more commodities to trade but extremely happy with the overall set up so far. Getting straight to the top and having a chat with CEO Dean Hyde is easy as he's always available. Have recommended Blueberry to many of my fellow traders.

f2018a,
Cavite, Philippines,

Trustworthy and Best Forex Broker

Trustworthy and the best forex broker that I have after 4 years of trading. Dean Hyde is really doing his best for giving their clients a genuine and realistic financial market place where investment and trading make more sense. Blueberry Markets' good reputation won back my trust to forex market after so many disappointments I had in my previous years dealing with other brokers. Congrats for Blueberry Markets success; job well done Dean Hyde.

Slavjanka,
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of,

Great broker

Highly recommended...
Fast withdraw, great support, avlable on MT4
It is a great trading expirience

Nuelfelson,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
Dec 5, 2018,

They are good at what they do.

I was looking for a good broker allvover over the world and I came across Blueberry. I gave them a trial and since then, they have not dissapointed me. Their support system especially their chart support is top notch. I also want to acknowledge Ben Clay. He was so helpful when I was trying to open an account with them. Taking me on step-by-step procedures and what to do. Then to the main thing, trading. They don't shortchanged you when trading. When you place a trade on a price, it will definitely be placed on that point unlike my previous brokers . Please, keep up the good work. Remember, t be on top is not easy. Try to stay on top as the best broker in Australia .

Paul Carless,
England, United Kingdom,

Highly recommended

I've been with Blueberry for 4 months and the service has been immediate and brilliant, I have spoken to Dean Hyde a number of times and he has always been fast and very helpful, he even invited me for a drink when I am in Australia - how good is that.

Not only that but the spreads are great - I have been trading the Turkish lira and the spreads are a fifth of my English broker - which mounts up, as these spreads can be very high

Also the interest SWAP rates are excellent - I get 24 % interest on selling the
EUR/ TRY pair - better than putting it in the bank

John,
Wellington, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets are an outstanding Broker and highly recommended

I have only recently restarted Trading after a long quiet interval, Blueberry Markets were recommended by a trusted FX trader I met in 2012, and i am pleased to say that the trading is going exceptionally well (with a lot of care and patience) the Support team are really great and especially Ben Clay who is very professional and prompt and helpful in his support of clients.
long may it continue :-)

trevor everett tj,
singleton, Australia,

WOULD NOT BE ANY WERE ELSE

Top rating broker sign up was just so easy. The gentlemen who handled it all Tim maunsell was excellent . Spreads are great COMMUNICATION IS TOP RATE. TJ

Manny,

Outstanding broker

best broker i've ever used! I moved to blueberry markets on recommendation of a friend of mine. I was hesitant at first using a different broker but approached with an open mind, where i was fortuante enough to work with Dean Hyde, who painless and effectively helped me open and fund an account within record breaking time. The journey isn't over there - the outstanding customer support has been there throughout my fx journey. Recommended to multiple of my fx friends after joining.

raygg,
Siem Reap, Cambodia,
Nov 25, 2018,

Best broker I've had in a long time

Wasn't happy with two other brokers in the past so decided to try Blueberry which came recommended by forexsignals.com, and haven't looked back since.
Good spreads, minimal slippage (if any) during high impact and volatile moves at news releases, good servers with low ping.
Nice touch is having an account manager (Thanks Ben) so if you have any questions, you're always speaking with the same person that you can build a rapport with.
If you're looking for signals, they also send out a trade of the day signal via email / sms which may be of interest.
All in all, Blueberry comes across as a very professionally run business, and that's what I look for in a broker.
Kayle,
Edmonton, AB, Canada,
Nov 16, 2018,

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

After applying for a trading account, I received a friendly phone call clarifying everything for me and encouraging me to reach out with any questions. Then, I had made a mistake with how I intended to wire money into my account, and the representative took care of the entire thing for me and got the other party to issue me a refund, saving me the time and hassle of having to file the claim myself (none of which was Blueberry's fault). When my trading account was approved, I was contacted immediately via phone call and was once again supported through the process of depositing my initial funds and making sure I did not have any questions.

Special thank-you to Tim Maunsell, the senior sales executive who guided me through my account set-up process as described above.
Vuyisile Vigilance,
Brandfort, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2018,

Good Broker

I am happy with Blueberry Markets Level of services. However, it would be great if they added Neteller Option for deposits and withdrawals. Also, they should send confirmation email after sending clients funds on withdrawals. I've made successful withdrawals but there was no email confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed, I just see funds in my bank. Thank you.
MALCOLM,
SYDNEY, Australia,
Nov 12, 2018,

GOOD BROKER

i FOUND THEM VERY HELPFUL IN SETTING UP HAVE NO ISSUES I HAVE HAD GOOD SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED ABSOLUTELY FINE BROKER INTEGRATES WITH MY ALGOS
Chemazo,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2018,

Best broker so far

Best broker seen so far. Always there to help out when needed. Good spreads, easy withdrawals and friendly staf. No market makers, Really a pleasure to trade with them. I´d give them 10 stars if I could.

Sep 17, 2018 - 5 Stars This broker is exceptional. By far the best one I´ve worked with so far, Very competitive spreads and amazing customer service. Definitelly worth a try
smyles,
Oct 29, 2018,

great support.

Can,t praise this broker enough, their support staff are second to none. recently set up a new account, a few hiccups,(my fault) but the staff sorted me out. never more than a min to answer, day or night. No problems with the account asked for leverage to changed, no prob done immediatley. Orders filled no slippage at all. So far so good. 5 stars from me.
josegarcia1006,
Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 30, 2018,

Very good broker

I have used this broker for few months now.

I’m very happy with them. When I request withdraw I have the money in my account within an hour after the request. Of course they are in the same country that I am.

Spreads are good and their customer service is good as well.

To sum up, I recommend this broker to everyone.
Kev Johnson,
New Zealand,
Sep 6, 2018,

If you’re looking for a great Broker look no further than Blueberry Markets. Great competitive spreads and no commissions on top.
I found it very easy to set up my live account and hassle free.
I’ve been trading with them since May and had no problems what’s so ever.
When I’ve needed to get in touch, support has been tremendous. Have even had a few calls and emails from their Sales Manager Ben Clay just to see how things were going. Great !
Would highly Blueberry Markets.
Hello Kev,

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. We truly strive to make sure we are putting our clients first. As always, let us know if you need anything!

T.,
Singapore,
Sep 4, 2018,

Bad fills markup on spreads and swaps

Trades that are above 1 lot are NEVER filled at SL prices, slips can and WILL vary from 0.8-1.3 pips, and will only get worse. there is markup on spreads and phantom pricing all over the place. Stick to big brokers if you want decent fills. rubbish experience overall
Hi T,

Gosh, I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. This is the worst review we’ve ever received and I’m disappointed you didn’t approach us directly to get your issue resolved.

After searching through our list of Singaporean clients, I'm having trouble finding any account that might have been affected in the way you’ve described, so I would very much appreciate if you can contact me directly on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com so we can get to the bottom of it.

If there was an issue with our liquidity I’m happy to compensate you accordingly. I assure you we access the same liquidity as the largest industry players and have many clients executing trades of 1 > 20 lots without slippage issues.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
FX 4 Life,
Nelson, New Zealand,
Sep 3, 2018,

Recommended

Very pleased with Blueberry - professional, great support and service, competitive tight spreads and commissions, very good client portal, easy navigation and use.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate the support!

Libby Lonigro,
Aug 29, 2018,

Can't go wrong with Blueberry Markets

This broker is one of many brokers I have been involved with since trading 7 years ago and I am very pleased with their follow up by my Account Manager, Tim and customer service. It's a great broker and I highly recommend.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Libby thank you so much for your kind words! As always, do let us know if you need anything at all.

Kind Regards

Shepard,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Aug 17, 2018,

Great broker really.

Hey all.

Truly a great broker. Two Good account to choose from and low min deposit with low spread. (No commission and low commission on account types. Which is great).
Trade off MT4 and comes with add -ons.
The blueberry market team have really step up above and have such good support and build relationships.

Registration was really smooth and efficient and they have got a good procedure that doesn't take weeks and weeks. But it is legitimate.

They also have signal channel on telegram
Really over all I've only been happy and I'd def recommend them to everyone from pros to beginners.

Thanks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Shepard your comments are amazing! Thank you so much for the great input and positive feedback. We are very glad to hear you have had such a great experience.

richie513,
Sunshine Coast, Australia,
Aug 15, 2018,

Competitive tight spreads with great customer support service.

Dean Hyde and his team at Blueberrymarkets are fantastic. They have competitive tight spreads along with outstanding customer support service and are always very helpful. Since being with Blueberrymarkets my faith in trading has been restored after I got burned by ForexCT. Deposits are instant (I haven't made withdraws yet so can't comment on that) and execution is super fast through the MT4 platform. I definitely highly recommend Blueberrymarkets as a trusted broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Richie thank you very much for the positive review. Glad to hear that we were able to restore your faith in the FX markets!

iliyantrifonov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 8, 2018,

The best broker I ever had!

Blueberry are really great! I've received the best service I ever got from a Forex broker! Very good and friendly communication and very fast response! I've got very good advises from them. Amazingly fast withdrawals. Highly recommended!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Iliyan, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We couldn't do it without clients like yourself, so thank you for your support!

Khanim80,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 6, 2018,

Great Broker - Very Happy

Great Broker that I can trust. Great spreads

Always looking to improve.

Couldn’t be happier.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Khanim thank you so much for your kind comments. As always, do let us know if you need anything at all!

Ehansa1,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jul 29, 2018,

Very Good broker

True ECN excellent broker, flexibility very helpful support service.it is very fast.they will give you a trading room (forexsignals.com) free when you fund after opening pro account
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hello Ehansa, thank you so much for your support mate, we really appreciate it!

Leon,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 28, 2018,

Not so trust worthy

I opened a live account with this broker on Jan. 2018. I was using an EA to open trades. What happened is the settings of my EA changes all the time that makes the EA closes trades in a loss. They eat up my fund until bone dry. Beware of this broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Hi Leon,

Thank for your time the other day on the phone to discuss your Expert Advisor (EA). As discussed, the coding and performance of an EA is out of the control of Blueberry Markets.

In the never-ending quest to enhance client experience, if you were to have any issues with our service and/or trading conditions of Blueberry Markets we are happy to hear your feedback and work with you to improve.

In saying that, we are also happy to organize a time to get to the bottom of why your EA wasn’t performing as expected and work with our developers to come up with a solution.

I hope you are also enjoying the free access to ForexSignals.com

Kind regards,
Tim Maunsell
Alycia D,
Calgary, Canada,
Jul 27, 2018,

Ive been with this broker for a month now and so far so good!
my boyfriend did his first withdraw and he got it in 4 hours.. AMAZING. even if it took 2-4 days id be happy but i was extremely surprised when it got to his bank the day of
low spreads, 247 Live chat ( They're super helpful and fast)
I love their client portal as well. super organized and easy to read

super impressed!
Khai,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2018,

Firstly, I am a trader from Malaysia. Even though I have started my journey as a trader about 4 months ago, being considered as a 'newbie' is not a problem for me as I am dealing with Blueberry Markets.

Their staff brokers are being really helpful and always there to serve the traders anytime. The regulations set by this brokers is a bit complicated than my previous broker, but I know, the regulations are made so that my identity, details and money, all would be managed properly by them.

TOP QUALITY. TOP SERVICES FOR BROKERS. ALWAYS 5 STARS FROM ME.
Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
BxD,
Russian Federation,
Jul 11, 2018,

ESN broker with law speeds

Blueberry Markets is really an ESN broker with low spreads. The thing I most like about this broker is that they have the best support ever; they even give free signals.
Hijaz,
Jul 10, 2018,

Remarkable Service

Blueberry Markets is Highly Professional; ethical, reliable, creditable, customer friendly and down to earth, especially Ben Clay. I am very happy and deeply satisfied with their competent service. Keep it up.
Wallistic,
Jul 9, 2018,

Great Broker

Good Broker, compensated me for bad tick which led to unnecessary stop loss being taken. Broker provided VPS within days of opening a live account. Good customer service and support, they suggest trade of the day but remember that is traders' risk as trade advice is not compulsory.

I would recommend again and again. Lest I forget, they have competitively tight spreads and good leverage. I haven't yet made a withdrawal from my account hence can't comment on this.
Ben P,
Planet forex, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2018,

Best broker

Best broker I have used so far.
Have been great in everything you could want from a broker, good spreads and great executions.
Customer service wise they’ve been even better. Answer your questions quickly and concisely.
Make you feel like you’re a friend rather than just a customer.
Granted I haven’t withdrawn yet so can’t comment on there processing times but they have excelled in all departments so far.
Good on you Dean Hyde.
Steven Lee,
Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

I have opened my MT4 accounts with Blueberry Markets a few months ago and i think their customer service is excellent. My emails and requests were attended promptly and they are always able to cater to my needs quickly. I would highly recommend others to open an account with them.
Samuel Sng,
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

Excellent service and product knowledge

Excellent sales follow up and efficient services.
My sales relationship manager, Ben Clay has good knowledge of products, fast in handling of queries. He is also fast in replying my queries on my forex trading related questions.
Would recommend others to BBM for their forex products.
TAMA MCCORMACK,
Gold coast, Australia,
Jun 18, 2018,

Excellent service from Dean and his team at blueberry markets.Setting up my live account and verification was a breeze in the park.Would highly recommend this broker
Steve Gallagher,
Chonburi, Thailand,
Jun 14, 2018,

Excellent broker

I have been extremely happy with Blueberry as my broker the staff is excellent. Their support from the very beginning has and is above what I expected, I would recommend Blueberry to anyone as a matter fact have already done that several times.
Jeev,
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Dean and his team have been very helpful in assisting me with the setup of the live account. Impressed with the level of their customer service, they do seem to go the extra mile.
Bluefin,
Australia,
Jun 3, 2018,

Have spent my whole working life in service industries, so I know what Good service looks like, This company exceeds my expectations! Thank You!
mihal8,
New Zealand,
May 31, 2018,

Great service. Can't fault them.

Excellent service from Blueberry Markets. Sign up and verification was a painless exercise, and I have found their follow up customer service to be great. Always there for any questions with a quick response time. The trading platform has worked flawlessly for me with no down time or lag. Very pleased I went with this broker.
Lim Weiyang,
May 30, 2018,

Reliable broker with excellent customer service

Excellent broker with very good customer service and support. Very contented with their service.
crazyjitsu,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
Arnis Slapelis,
Lithuania,
May 8, 2018,

Excellent Customer Support

I started with Blueberry Markets couple of weeks ago and I really am pleasantly surprised by their flexibility, quick decisions and the level of customer support. Maybe it is a little too early to make conclusions but I would definitely recommend this broker to any trader. What particularly is important is that I am located in Europe and they are in Australia!
Jami Cheung,
Cologne, Germany,
Apr 24, 2018,

Awesome service

Blueberry markets is my first broker and I used it because it came with an forex course. The service is excellent. You always get a reply within half an hour (or even minutes). They will check you up just to know if you need anything. I don’t have any comparison to other brokers but I don’t have to need to test out other ones. You should speak English though.
eljeezy,
Australia,
Apr 24, 2018,

Excellent!

Best performance of any broker I have encountered hands down! Very competitive spreads, low latency servers. Blueberry Markets is an honest business with excellent customer service. AThank you.
logsy,
Apr 20, 2018,

Blueberry Markets Superb

Hi Folks. I 'm a newbie here and should like to say "hi".

I should also like to say how impressed I've been this past week with Blueberry Markets. I signed up for an account with them and their Sales Manager Ben Clay has been absolutely superb throughout. All of my questions were answered promptly - many with lightning reply speeds.

I am not surprised by the other supportive comments on this site and feel that they are all very well deserved. This company has excellent credentials and I am delighted with their customer service and support. I unreservedly recommend them.
Song Lai Hee,
Apr 12, 2018,

Blueberry Markets good and efficient broker

I am a small oversea's investor of Blueberry Markets recently. Cautiously, I tried the services offered and platform trading simplicity. A pleasant surprise, the services were superb and the admin follow up was fantastic. The service level is better than my local brokers offered. I look forward to trade more with Blueberry and recommend this broker to those who are looking for good partner in trading.
Llcooldude,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2018,

Would recommend.

No complaints. Great broker. They could expand on their range of things to trade. Maybe Copper, Palladium, Cocoa and Sugar which I sometimes trade. The only metals they have is Gold and Silver. This is a very minor point. As a broker I like them a lot and the customer service is fantastic.