BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Andrew,
Messina, Australia,
Jun 16, 2019,

Great Broker

Would Highly recomend Blueberry markets, great brocker fantastic support.
regular followup calls from account manager , great advice on how to grow account.
Stevie,
Spain,
Jun 14, 2019,

Top Trading Broker

I have traded with Blueberry Markets…
Having traded with Blueberry Markets for the past 6 months. Blueberry's trading platform and margin levels are second to none! I have dealt with sales, accounts and senior staff management, they have always been professional, polite and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend any future trader newbie or professional to start trading with Blueberry Markets, First Class!
Adrie,
Netherlands,
Jun 11, 2019,

Great broker

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service and fast withdrawal times. Fantastic live support team, very quick replies. Highly recommendable
J,
Perth, Australia,
Jun 7, 2019,

Current Account Holder

Very Competitive spread.  Good Customer Service. Very helpful when you contact customer service. Always someone is available to take your phone.
wconceitos,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
May 31, 2019,

they do not enable trading in MT4

What would you say about a broker who does not enable trading in your live-account?
An EA which works without problem in other accounts did not succeed to trade, message returned by MT4 "trade is disabled".
Communicated this to their chat 22nd of may. Tim Maunsell, my account manager, was supposed to deal with the problem. He send me an email wanting to confirm that I knew what I was doing with this EA. I confirmed and he did not respond. I asked the chat whether trading was then enabled. They confirmed, yes. So I waited for the EA giving an entry signal which he did at 31st of may but, surprise!, again "trade is disabled".
I contacted the chat and Tim Maunsell. Chat had to say nothing.
Folks, my patience with this broker is at it's end.
I asked for a full withdrawal of the funds (which will anyway cause me losses due to transaction fees) - they are not functional, seems to me. I am fed up with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Dear wconceitos,

We are painfully aware of your experience and the resulting one-star review, consequently, we have scrutinised our flaws and implemented measures to improve client communication as to what product’s instrument suffixes must be traded depending on the type of account.

Our correspondence with you following your review indicates that we have reached a resolution which satisfies your expectations, and we hope that our conduct regarding this matter will positively impact your view of Blueberry Markets.

Blueberry Markets is wholly dedicated to delivering the best client experience and trading conditions and we look forward to working with you by helping you achieve your trading goals where possible.

Kind regards,
Sebastian - Head of Client Experience
Tarik,
May 15, 2019,

Recommended trader

Blueberry Markets has a certain way of doing things. At first, I thought that they were just another broker who doesn't care about their customers, but Ben proved me quite wrong...and I'm glad that he did.

They're responsive, highly energetic and have promptness in their system. That's probably why they're rated so high.

As far as trading goes, I believe that you'd have to have some skills to conduct your activities...and that nothing is always easy or perfect, but based on what I've seen so far they're quite alright on that end.

Nothing weird to report so far, hence, I'm giving them a 5-star rating.
Vitalis,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Daniel,
Cheong, Singapore,
May 8, 2019,

Great experience with BlueBerry Markets & Ben Clay

Been using Blueberry Markets and have Ben Clay as my broker. Ben is attentive and fast and so far, the MT4 platform works without a glitch. Overall experience has been just excellent. Thanks mate.
Pierre,
Alberta, Canada,
May 3, 2019,

Great Broker

Ben Clay is an excellent account manager! Checks in with my on a regular basis, which is something I did not receive from my previous broker.
I am overall really satisfied with the broker and platform.
tx3457,
Australia,
May 1, 2019,

blueberry market is good forex broker. i like there services. ben consultant is really very good and help me in trouble.
Forex Veteran,
Apr 30, 2019,

Poor attitude drives potential clients away

Considering to jump ship from my current broker. Saw the good reviews here and tried contacting them with a bunch of questions through live chat. First, one of the the sales executive, Tim Maunsell, who was assigned to me didn't respond until I went to live chat and as coincidence provides, it was him. Second, asked him a bunch of questions, mostly repeated from my email, doesn't seem intent of answering them in a forthcoming manner, kept asking for my phone number despite telling him that I'm unable to take personal calls during business hours. Third, some questions later, he disappeared altogether. Perhaps me asking whether the max lot size of 40 lots can be increased was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

First impression matters, dear Blueberry markets administrators. and because of the attitude of such a representative fronting your business, I'm afraid I will be making my trades elsewhere.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 2, 2019:
Hi Forex Veteran,

We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise for your experience. Tim replied to you on your TrustPilot review (https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com). And I would also like to add that your review has prompted me to adjust the way we deal with live chat. If a member of our team doesn’t have the capacity to give our clients their full attention, then they shouldn’t be logged in, and instead, leave leads/enquiries to their colleagues with capacity. Our team is incentivised to onboard clients, and in an attempt to catch up for lost time while he was away, Tim spread himself too thin with the result being your poor experience.

We are absolutely committed to providing our clients with the best possible trading conditions and customer service. So while it stings to receive a one-star review from you, the net result is that we’re more aware of our shortcomings and can put measures in place to improve, for that I thank you. If you change your mind about Blueberry Markets I’d be happy to manage your account directly and guarantee that you’ll receive the service we’ve become famous for.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Avanong84,
singapore, Singapore,
Apr 28, 2019,

Cant even go into their website on 28/4/2019 at 11:39am

Sigh...a good broker with so much good review but website is down?
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 30, 2019:
Hi Avanong84,

Our front-end site was down for a few minutes while our backup web server kicked due to maintenance. All our trade servers remained stable and online throughout the process. I'm confident in saying that if you had checked back a couple of minutes later, by the time you’d finished writing this review, you’d have found everything was online.

I must say, rating us 1 star just because our homepage wasn’t responsive for a few minutes seems a bit harsh... Can you to give us another chance? There’s a reason we have hundreds of 5-star reviews, and it’s because we care about providing our clients the best trading experience in the forex industry.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Kamil Murat,
Ankara, Turkey,
Apr 17, 2019,

Hi..My name is Kamil M ...... I am a trader from Turkey. ..I rated Blueberry markets 5 stars. .Good support, good customer service and great tradimg signals. ..I recommend Blueberry markets all forex traders ...
I love and trust them. .
Konrad L,
Apr 12, 2019,

Blueberry have been excellent with both their customer service and personal account management. I hear from my account manager on a regular basis to check that I'm happy with the platform performance and make sure that any queries I may have are addressed. Data feed and trade execution are excellent on both online and mobile mt4 platforms. A far more personalised service than I have experienced in the past and I can only recommend.
Konrad L - New Zealand.
Ufuk Gur,
Ankara, Turkey,
Apr 5, 2019,

I have traded with BlueberryMarkets for almost a year and my experience was mostly positive with them. There have been some issues with the price feeds couple of times but they are later fixed and I have been refunded for my loss.

Also I had some issues with withdrawal due to banks recently but they were very attentive and the issue has been eventually eventually as well.

They are not perfect none of the brokers are but what makes them good is they are attentive, they respond to your inquires well and they make an effort to solve the issues. I think at the end this is what matters the most.

I would like to thank you especially, I have been very patient with me.
thusitha,
Apr 5, 2019,

Very reliable Broker among the Forex brokers.flexible and fast support. One of the safest Broker for funds. I would recommend to any forex traders.
edgarm,
Francistown, Botswana,
Apr 4, 2019,

thank you Blueberry......i already feel successful

Good morning forex community.My name is Otsetswe Mokgopo a.k.a Edgar from Botswana.I recently joined Blueberry Markets broker roughly 2 weeks ago.i have been watching their every move from support,trading platform,website,spreads and even charts movements and i can confess that the broker is so clean and highly proffessional.i have used 3 highly recommended brokers suggested by elite traders but this one comes highly commendable amongst them and i can safely say i am here to stay.
i would like to pay homage and direct particular attention to one Ben Clay,who from the first day i needed assistance and guidance,he extended his warm attitude and proficiency towards me.he walked with me from registration until today......let me say i look forward to work with him further.
Paul Almeida,

Excellent service and honesty

I've been trading for over 15 years and in the last year I've been working closely with Ben Clay from Blueberry Markets and I can say that the service has been excellent but the most impressive thing about Blueberry Markets is the honesty; in an industry filled with sharks, they have been up front and honest with me from the beginning which has been like a breath of fresh air. I can highly recommend Blueberry Markets and I regularly do.
Tavona,
Johannesburg, South Africa,

A Fully Regulated ECN Broker - The Best in The World of Forex

For a period of 2 years on Blueberry Markets, I have never been disappointed. I decided to leave other Brokers for certain reasons; Blueberry Markets are a true ECN Broker (No manipulation / Trading against me), This broker runs a Telegram Channel where they share trading ideas and they are also highly accurate (Even Newbies can follow). The simplicity in withdrawals is just perfect, the client portal is user friendly. commissions for those affiliated are paid out instantly as withdrawals or equity added to live account (you decide). Now on spreads i am super excited they are the world's cheapest, i can now trade oil with 0.10 lot sizes while the majority of Brokers force you to use 1.00 lot sizes. I have dozens of reasons to stay with Blueberry Markets, for me and my company we are satisfied, we have individual accounts plus corporate accounts on the Broker, and our Forex Academy we make sure all of our students choose the Best Broker. Fully regulated with the compliance department always keen to keep standards high. And Account Managers like Tim Maunsell make life so easy and fully supports our clients via email, live chats and physical live calls. Excellent Broker
Equinex Capital,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Apr 3, 2019,

The spreads are super tight, comissions are low, support and staff is there for you.

I highly recommend the pro account (ECN).

Additionally you are enrolled in the market analysys on your phone so you can subscribe to telegram channel with several pair analysis daily.

I'm staying.
Najib,
Meknes, Morocco,
Apr 3, 2019,

Profitable traders in the industry!

Thanks to BlueberryMarkets Team. All i need, i found it on this broker, Very low spread, Multi funding methods, Just £ 100 to start, MT4-5 Simple to use.
Stoney99,
NSW, Australia,
Apr 3, 2019,

Great Spreads . Tiny Stops. Highly recommend Tim Maunsell and team .

Great hassle free setup. Account setup including verification docs all done within 25 minutes. Great Spreads (very low) and Great Stops (many are just 3 pips where other brokers often up to 25 pips) .Execution spreed great. Well done to Tim Maunsell and team at Blueberry Markets. Easily best brokerage I have used.
Dennis,
SA, Australia,
Apr 1, 2019,

A fantastic broker service provider

Blueberry Markets is the third forex broker I have had experience with. While I have not traded large sums of money with them as I am still in my learning curve perfecting my strategy, they have performed to perfection! I can not find any fault in their service or platform. The spreads are outstanding and reliable. I have been with them for the 12 months with a live cash account. They are always only phone call away when required. The withdrawal when requested was completed within a short time. (like 24 hours, but do not quote me on that !!!) It was very quick looking forward to the day when I found my true edge so I can make a substantial deposit into my account and with Blueberry Markets service , take myself to the next level!
darkscholar,
New Plymouth, New Zealand,
Mar 30, 2019,

Outstanding broker you can trust

I have been using Blueberry Markets for some months in demo and also have a live account with them. They have been extremely helpful and the support has been outstanding. The platform is responsive and the spreads are low enough that trading is enjoyable. When markets are highly volatile - like most brokers - Blueberry Markets will increase their spread. Great VPS with low latency provided by broker for those like me that combines EAs, indicators and discretionary trading together. You can get them on the phone whenever you need them. Highly recommend these guys!
Abdelghani,
Algeria, Algeria,
Mar 24, 2019,

Excellent broker
I would like to gives 5 stars, but unfortunately they do not provide free swap account?
If they do in the future it will be the best.
Gav C,
Qld, Australia,
Feb 28, 2019,

Really good support & high level of service

I have been trading forex for some time and decided to re look at different forex brokers as my previous one's service was lacking. I found Blueberry Markets and after some review, decided to engage with them & sign up. I must say the service & professionalism is second to none. I have an account Manager, Tim, who has been more than helpful and makes regular contact to monitor how things are going. You feel like you have support behind you which is ideal in this trading environment as often times its a pretty lonely business. I would certainly recommend Blueberry to anyone considering a good forex broker that has people that care about your trading journey, not just another number.
mohashraf,
Calgary, Canada,
Feb 28, 2019,

I recently started trading with Blueberry Markets and I must say, I'm very impressed. My account manager, Tim Maunsell, has been in touch with me since the day I registered. He has been super helpful and has answered all the questions that I had when I first registered and wanted to make my first deposit. You will be well taken care of!
Blueberry Markets has low spreads and there is no slippage. The MT4 platform is easy to use for Mac users. Would definitely recommend!
Pheliswa Nomdatya,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 14, 2019,

Editing previous review

Giving five star rating to Blueberry and Ben my accounts manager for great service! Edition to previous

Jan 18, 2019 - No Rating My name is Pheliswa Nomdatya, recently signed up with Blueberry markets. I have experienced the best customer service support thus far. I must commend Ben who's my account manager who has handled an issue I had with logging in to the client portal with professionalism. I couldn't log in to client portal ever since I made a deposit and I was getting frustrated and thinking of closing the account. Ben, has been great to assist and issue is now resolve. I know we cannot expect Blueberry markets to be perfect but they show effort and looking forward to a long rewarding client relationship with this Broker. Thanks Blueberry markets customer service team and thanks you to you Ben.

Des Govender,
Durban, South Africa,
Feb 12, 2019,

Blueberry Market Review

Good Day. I last posted on this forum when I purchased the product from FEW since I spend considerable time with my actual function (trading).

Be that as it may this platform allows market participants present & prospective a fantastic opportunity to seperate fact from fiction provided they view the comments posted in a holistic manner. The extremity comments be it positive or negative tend to lead to the idea that there is no middle ground or factual representation. This results in reciprocal suspicion from level headed persons & seldom serves the purpose of the comment.

Concerning Blueberry Markets, I wish to report that this broker certainly exhibits behavioral patterns which seek to disrupt the paradigm which has been until now commonplace for brokers. Perhaps I have the luxury of being able to make such a comment since I have dealt with & continue to deal with multiple brokers. I will not go so far as to make negative comments about any of the other brokers since too often market participants lay blame at the broker for their own failures. After all most persons who get into the derivatives environment have an idea that they will open a $1000 account & conquer the market.

The difference with this broker is unlike previously, I actually have comfort with referring my associates to them. Prior to now it was common knowledge to everyone who interacted with me that I had multiple trading accounts with different brokers BUT I never endorsed any of them since i found them to be deficient in some or other respects. None of those were deal breakers, it was just that they fell short in some area which caused some agitation.

Association with this company has not yielded a situation which has caused me to become aggrieved however this brings to my suspicion as to whether or not it is driven by individual excellence or a unified company brand footprint. This is since if ever i experienced individual excellence with a person it is with Mr. Tim Maunsell. He is an individual of exceptional calibre in every respect & responds to communication at break neck speed to compound his portfolio.

I am aware that generally persons document compliments or complaints about services based on their emotive position at the time concerned however this is not the case with me.

This is since my feedback is factually based & takes into account my understanding of client services & the matrix related thereto. After all prior to this function i spend in excess of 10 years at one of the largest corporations in South Africa in the portfolio of managing consumer services! An internet search of my name along with the company concerned will confirm the bona fides of my comment since page 1 of google will reveal a myriad of compliments recorded against my name for outstanding service delivery.

So to bring an end to my comment it is simply that I have the ability to not only deliver above average services but to identify it when i experience it through a factual unemotional lens.

If anyone wishes to interrogate broker performance it is recommended that they compile a turn key list of deliverables in a matrix & measure performance of the broker in relation to others over a period of at least 2-3 months subsequent to which the incumbent will be in a position to offer neutral & factual comment in relation thereto. Comments in the absence of the ability to qualify one's statement doesn't bode well for the individual recording the comment.

Blueberry Markets & Mr. Tim Maunsell have superseded my expectations at every level of performance matrix that I have tested them on. It is peculiar to suspect that they renege on their commitment that this is a continuous service level as part of their corporate identity.

It is therefore not unreasonable to expect migration of some of my accounts from brokers whom I am less than satisfied with onto the Blueberry platform through the passage of time.

I trust the feedback is accepted in the good faith that it was provided.

Sincerely,
Des
Serkan İĞNELİ,
ANKARA, Turkey,
Jan 4, 2019,

UPDATE for my last review.

After my Forex Peace Army review appeared on the site, one of the company owners (Dean) & another employee (Ben) called me seperately. They explained to me that all the things happened because Australian compliance laws and meticulously strict policies may cause delaying in foreing customer registrations. And unluckily; christmas time holiday interference increased the time span.

After being treated like a normal human being and better as a customer, mutual understanding provided and they kindly completed my registration process. Opened my account and helped me personally in every way they can. So, i had to come here again an renew my review because i wouldn't want my last review stay there unfairly.

And i espicially would like to thank Ben for his deep concern in my matters and providing excellent help as a customer support staff and as a nice person.

i hope this review finds place under my last negative review and people may read both of them together.

Dec 25, 2018 - 1 Star i have been trying for opening a new acount more than a month now. First they said they need a notarized copy of my i.d. I thought, what the heck, i've been doing this job more than six years and not even one company needed that to open a new account. But, i wondered where this may go, and PAID a noter to get relevant document. i sent it to them. After that, they said my original i.d has not an expiration date on it and it must be renewed !!! Even it was getting stranger, i applied my governmental offices for a new i.d and after about 10 days i got a new i.d. They said it must be notarized too. So i PAID a noter again for a useless certification and sent them to Blueberry support (Dean & Sebastian). After all these struggle and unnecessary expenses and lots of time waste, now there is no answer for none of my mails or anything. Even i may get an answer like : "ok, after all these, we could not manage to register a new account for you. Sorry for your time&money loss..." that would be ok. Because at least i would know what is going on there. But now, after they've taken all my documents etc... and not turn with a simple mail answer, i wonder if this company is even real. Or some kids named Dean and Sebastian having fun with me and getting my personal documents to do who knows what. There really are happening some ridiculous things in this company and be awere that they may get gone-disappear some day without noticing anyone. i really wonder who wrote all the recommendation comments below, because sincerely they have the most incompetent customer support i've ever seen! Zero ability, just talk talk talk and then nothing gets done ever...
Prince A,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 20, 2018,

Not trustworthy

When I saw the ratings of this broker. I was eager to open an account with them. But after checking. I found a few things im their terms & conditions that I didn't like:
1. They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders.
Comment: if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.

2. They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason.
Comment: I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.

3. The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference.
Comment: The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.

I really advice the traders to check carefully the terms and conditions of any broker before depositing your money with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 28, 2018:
Thank you very much for your feedback Prince A. It is always good to see prospective clients do their due diligence by looking over all terms and conditions.

Please let me provide you with some feedback for clarity:

“They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders, if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.”

Yes, Blueberry Markets does hold a market-maker license in line with ASIC requirements. This essentially means Blueberry Markets may internalise the flow of trades to minimise costs to the trader as well as the broker.
This is not something that affects traders in any negative way as the prices that are provided as well as the execution will be exactly the same as if the trades were sent through to the open market.

“They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason. I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.”

Like every ASIC regulated broker, Blueberry Markets does have the right to close trades in certain situations. A few circumstances where this could happen are:
- A trader is running a system which takes advantage of price discrepancies between brokers, also known as arbritrage.
- A broker receives irregular pricing from Liquidity providers
- A clients open positions falls below that of the necessary available margin (Stop Out level)

The above circumstances do not affect 99.9% of traders.

Hopefully, this point in the PDS isn’t being read as 'Blueberry Markets will close any positions when they feel like it'. If we behaved this way we’d lose our license!

“The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference. The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.”

This comment confuses me. We encourage prospective and current client's to compare our prices with another broker at every opportunity because our spreads are normally among the best in the world!

To test our pricing all you need to do is download a free 30-day demo account and do the comparison yourself.

We’re here 24/7 on live chat, phone or email should you have any question about our pricing at any time.

Although I’m disappointed in your 1-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Hopefully, this sheds some light on your comments, please reach out to me personally on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Kind regards,
Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
Reyer Knopper,
Perth, Australia,
Dec 7, 2018,

Access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter very worthwhile.

I joined Blueberrymarkets because they gave me access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter which is truly worthwhile once you understand what all the lines mean. I use it daily to guide my trading. Ben Clay, my account manager, is helpfull and not pushy, guiding me to education and daily emails and messages with recommendations which have given me trades with profits if used with due diligence.
kelly,
Dec 7, 2018,

Excellent service

I rate BlueberryMarket a full ten out of ten.

Their customer service is second to none and they are very fast at solving any issues you might have.
My client manager , Ben Clay, is friendly, professional and always there for me.

I find the spreads very reasonable compared to my last broker XM.
Haissam,
istanbul, Turkey,
Dec 5, 2018,

I have tried multiple Forex broker from all over the world but this Blueberry Market is surely a class broker...always keeping up communication via email and phone calls..specially Mr. Sebastian's cordial approach regarding in any kind of problem I have faced so far..highly recommendable...

North33,

Smooth efficient trading platform

Excellent customer service and very competitive spreads. Would love them to offer more commodities to trade but extremely happy with the overall set up so far. Getting straight to the top and having a chat with CEO Dean Hyde is easy as he's always available. Have recommended Blueberry to many of my fellow traders.

f2018a,
Cavite, Philippines,

Trustworthy and Best Forex Broker

Trustworthy and the best forex broker that I have after 4 years of trading. Dean Hyde is really doing his best for giving their clients a genuine and realistic financial market place where investment and trading make more sense. Blueberry Markets' good reputation won back my trust to forex market after so many disappointments I had in my previous years dealing with other brokers. Congrats for Blueberry Markets success; job well done Dean Hyde.

Slavjanka,
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of,

Great broker

Highly recommended...
Fast withdraw, great support, avlable on MT4
It is a great trading expirience

Nuelfelson,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
Dec 5, 2018,

They are good at what they do.

I was looking for a good broker allvover over the world and I came across Blueberry. I gave them a trial and since then, they have not dissapointed me. Their support system especially their chart support is top notch. I also want to acknowledge Ben Clay. He was so helpful when I was trying to open an account with them. Taking me on step-by-step procedures and what to do. Then to the main thing, trading. They don't shortchanged you when trading. When you place a trade on a price, it will definitely be placed on that point unlike my previous brokers . Please, keep up the good work. Remember, t be on top is not easy. Try to stay on top as the best broker in Australia .

Paul Carless,
England, United Kingdom,

Highly recommended

I've been with Blueberry for 4 months and the service has been immediate and brilliant, I have spoken to Dean Hyde a number of times and he has always been fast and very helpful, he even invited me for a drink when I am in Australia - how good is that.

Not only that but the spreads are great - I have been trading the Turkish lira and the spreads are a fifth of my English broker - which mounts up, as these spreads can be very high

Also the interest SWAP rates are excellent - I get 24 % interest on selling the
EUR/ TRY pair - better than putting it in the bank

John,
Wellington, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets are an outstanding Broker and highly recommended

I have only recently restarted Trading after a long quiet interval, Blueberry Markets were recommended by a trusted FX trader I met in 2012, and i am pleased to say that the trading is going exceptionally well (with a lot of care and patience) the Support team are really great and especially Ben Clay who is very professional and prompt and helpful in his support of clients.
long may it continue :-)

trevor everett tj,
singleton, Australia,

WOULD NOT BE ANY WERE ELSE

Top rating broker sign up was just so easy. The gentlemen who handled it all Tim maunsell was excellent . Spreads are great COMMUNICATION IS TOP RATE. TJ

Manny,

Outstanding broker

best broker i've ever used! I moved to blueberry markets on recommendation of a friend of mine. I was hesitant at first using a different broker but approached with an open mind, where i was fortuante enough to work with Dean Hyde, who painless and effectively helped me open and fund an account within record breaking time. The journey isn't over there - the outstanding customer support has been there throughout my fx journey. Recommended to multiple of my fx friends after joining.

raygg,
Siem Reap, Cambodia,
Nov 25, 2018,

Best broker I've had in a long time

Wasn't happy with two other brokers in the past so decided to try Blueberry which came recommended by forexsignals.com, and haven't looked back since.
Good spreads, minimal slippage (if any) during high impact and volatile moves at news releases, good servers with low ping.
Nice touch is having an account manager (Thanks Ben) so if you have any questions, you're always speaking with the same person that you can build a rapport with.
If you're looking for signals, they also send out a trade of the day signal via email / sms which may be of interest.
All in all, Blueberry comes across as a very professionally run business, and that's what I look for in a broker.
Kayle,
Edmonton, AB, Canada,
Nov 16, 2018,

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

Some of the best customer service I have ever received!

After applying for a trading account, I received a friendly phone call clarifying everything for me and encouraging me to reach out with any questions. Then, I had made a mistake with how I intended to wire money into my account, and the representative took care of the entire thing for me and got the other party to issue me a refund, saving me the time and hassle of having to file the claim myself (none of which was Blueberry's fault). When my trading account was approved, I was contacted immediately via phone call and was once again supported through the process of depositing my initial funds and making sure I did not have any questions.

Special thank-you to Tim Maunsell, the senior sales executive who guided me through my account set-up process as described above.
Vuyisile Vigilance,
Brandfort, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2018,

Good Broker

I am happy with Blueberry Markets Level of services. However, it would be great if they added Neteller Option for deposits and withdrawals. Also, they should send confirmation email after sending clients funds on withdrawals. I've made successful withdrawals but there was no email confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed, I just see funds in my bank. Thank you.
MALCOLM,
SYDNEY, Australia,
Nov 12, 2018,

GOOD BROKER

i FOUND THEM VERY HELPFUL IN SETTING UP HAVE NO ISSUES I HAVE HAD GOOD SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED ABSOLUTELY FINE BROKER INTEGRATES WITH MY ALGOS
Chemazo,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2018,

Best broker so far

Best broker seen so far. Always there to help out when needed. Good spreads, easy withdrawals and friendly staf. No market makers, Really a pleasure to trade with them. I´d give them 10 stars if I could.

Sep 17, 2018 - 5 Stars This broker is exceptional. By far the best one I´ve worked with so far, Very competitive spreads and amazing customer service. Definitelly worth a try
smyles,
Oct 29, 2018,

great support.

Can,t praise this broker enough, their support staff are second to none. recently set up a new account, a few hiccups,(my fault) but the staff sorted me out. never more than a min to answer, day or night. No problems with the account asked for leverage to changed, no prob done immediatley. Orders filled no slippage at all. So far so good. 5 stars from me.
josegarcia1006,
Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 30, 2018,

Very good broker

I have used this broker for few months now.

I’m very happy with them. When I request withdraw I have the money in my account within an hour after the request. Of course they are in the same country that I am.

Spreads are good and their customer service is good as well.

To sum up, I recommend this broker to everyone.
Kev Johnson,
Sep 6, 2018,

If you’re looking for a great Broker look no further than Blueberry Markets. Great competitive spreads and no commissions on top.
I found it very easy to set up my live account and hassle free.
I’ve been trading with them since May and had no problems what’s so ever.
When I’ve needed to get in touch, support has been tremendous. Have even had a few calls and emails from their Sales Manager Ben Clay just to see how things were going. Great !
Would highly Blueberry Markets.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hello Kev,

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. We truly strive to make sure we are putting our clients first. As always, let us know if you need anything!

Kind Regards,