BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 4, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Nov 15, 2019,

To be honest, blueberrymarket.com is HORRIBLE BROKER

First off, I'm a client of blueberry market and I never heard of them before VP at NNFX made mention of them. I was chilling at my previous broker even though their spreads was a bit over the top. I decided to give them a try and I was quickly impressed with their execution and no slippage. I'm a retail trader with a few trading styles, which includes news spike trading and I have been quite profitable with other brokers safe for spread widening which can be excessive when you least expect it.

The first few weeks was good and profitable. I made profit and I was trading a mixture of technical and fundamentals. I experienced no slippage whatsoever even during high volatility economic data release and I thought everything was all great until I started spinning my initial $450 deposit to $1300 and I decided to withdraw my initial deposit. I think that was when they caught onto me. (I wasn't doing anything contrary to their terms and condition) But since the withdrawal process usually require human intervention blueberry market was bound to lookup your trading records. Again, that is to be expected since they are a market maker type of broker and they made it clear.

This is when their manipulation started. I ran into issues with my initial withdrawal and it was resolved the moment I came to FPA and posted my review. They quickly explained the problems they encountered and the mix up.

At this point, they introduced heavy slippage into all my trades. I started losing instead of making profit from news spikes that I often trade (Again, there was no slippage when I started trading with blueberry markets) The slippage can be as much as 80 pips. I thought it was an anomaly but they continued to inject heavy slippage into my trades. It is best to understand that the more you lose they gain! So, it is their prerogative that you lose since that is their profit. Don't believe anything else they try to make you believe about their 'liquidity provider jargon'. They only take price feeds, everything else is controlled internally and it is open to manipulation and manipulate they did. Again, let me explain that there is a plug-in available for MT4 Manager that can introduce slippage by way of delayed trade execution to a group of trading accounts. Do your research.

They are unethical and they are as bad as every other broker who has a reputation for order manipulation on FPA maybe even worse. It would have been a different case if they stated it clearly in their terms and conditions that they do not want you trading news spike, that would be perfectly understandable. I even went as far as chatting with one of their live chat and I was told that I could trade the economic news release and any other strategy but the truth is they don't t want you to make profit that way. Their course of action is to frustrate you by grouping you in with other accounts that trade news release and pump up the delay which means slippage. Again, they are not an ECN platform so, do not believe whatever they say on their homepage.

Well, they were quick to refund the first loss due to slippage and they made me believe that it was also an anomaly. Well, I continued trading as usual and this time, I was slipped terribly, I lost $184 for trade ID 26716509 and trade ID 26716505. I informed Tim Maunsell about the 88 pips slippage again and he quickly proposed that blueberry market would refund the $184 lost to slippage. I waited for a few days and the money wasn't returned to my trading account. I contacted Tim again a few days later and he told me that blueberry market will not refund my money and I have to bear the losses. They even threatened to close my account and refund whatever is left in my account. That moment I realised that blueberry market is a bucket shop and they are all out to make money even if it means doing it in an unethical manner. Tim Maunsell is quick to point out that Blueberry Market has a lot of customers and can't focus on small account such as mine yet he couldn't explain why I started witnessing slippage all of a sudden. He was quick to blame it on their liquidity provider and I'm sitting there wondering if he thinks I'm stupid. Their price feeds is coming from eightcap which is another terrible broker, yet they try to absolve themselves of any wrong going.

Their customer care representative have been trained to be smooth talkers. They are the best at that but that doesn't translate into FAIR and TRANSPARENT trading environment. They are by far the worst out there, let no one tell you otherwise. STEER CLEAR OF THIS BROKER, TRUST ME.

Aug 23, 2019 - 4 Stars Well, I had complained about two issues I had with this broker and those issues are vital to the success of any trader professional or starter and it is Good Trading Conditions and Easy Withdrawals. While I have seen the bad part of both with this broker and haven reported it to their customer service (Which is awesome by the way) and on FPA Reviews, they actually did everything humanly possible to fix those problems and also ensure that I am satisfied, trust me it is not easy to satisfy me.

Blueberry Markets actually wants you to succeed and so they try to provide a near perfect trading solution. Tim Maunsell emailed and called me regarding the 13.3 pip slippage I experienced the other day and the amount lost to that anomaly was returned to my trading account. I am sure the problem came from their liquidity provider and I'm darn sure it was a technical issues. I know most brokers would want you to take this loss even though it was clearly a technical anomaly (the pair involved is very liquid) and not the trader's fault but the management at Blueberry Markets have proven that they have blood running through their veins and it matters to them that a trader succeeds. Trading is hard enough as it is for most traders but contending with your broker shouldn't be have to be part of it and they understand that. You're not just a statistics at this broker, you are valuable to their success as well. They actually set out to be different from the rest and now I see why. Is there anything as a honest forex broker? But I think this is the closest you are going to get to having one.

I would like to thank the team at Blueberry Markets. The slippage issue has been resolved and I'm happy. I would try withdrawing funds again to see if they have done a better job at improving that as well, but until then, I'll keep trading with BBM.

Lastly, if you want a broker who isn't out there to get you, this is the one folks. Now, I see what the ratings are all about now. Keep it up guys.

Aug 21, 2019 - 1 Star I wrote about my experience with the withdrawal process on blueberry Market well, it was hell. I think the only reason why they have received so many positive reviews is customer relations and not the trading platform itself. I was only able to withdraw 150 of my $450 initial deposit. I didn't get to withdraw any profit until I lost it all. Yes, I'm a high stakes trader and that is my business. They sent me a $20 Goodwill deposit to my account but I don't think that would make up for me loss of over 450 would it? That being said let me get on with why I am here.

I have been trading with several other brokers and in some ways I would consider them bad but I think I have messed around and found the worst one, yes that is blueberry market. I have had a case of 2-5 pip slippage but I have never encountered anything like 15 - 20 pip slippage which is what I experienced today on CADJPY during the Canadian CPI release. Remember I have traded CADJPY before and the maximum slippage I have seen is 2 pips and I have traded other pairs during news and I haven't be subject to this kind of crazy slippage.

Let me explain in full.

Transaction ID: 26100028
I placed a 2.0 (Standard lot) Buy Stop order at 80.139
I placed a 2.0 (Standard Lot) Sell Stop Order at 79.892

Guess where my order was filled? At 80.355 that was 21 pips slippage. These were orders that was sent to their servers a minute before the news. This is highly unacceptable. I don't think an ECN would even provide that much slippage and trust me, I have used ECN brokers and I'm still using an ECN broker as we speak. I didn't take that trade on my main account with other brokers, otherwise I would have figure out the difference however, I know people who did and are in profit but here I am with a US $300 loss wondering where I went wrong with this broker again. Yes, some of my friends are using some of the brokers with worst reviews and rating on FPA and they took exactly the same order as I did, some even with larger lot sizes yet, none of them is complaining about that amount of slippage.

I have written to Tim Maunsell for him to shed more light on this issue but until then I will try to inform traders of the possibility of this sort problems with Blueberry Markets. The number of stars here are not really about the trading platform itself but more about the human relations. But I didn't signup for their pep talks but to trade. I am sure they will blame it on many other factors and they will avoid rectifying the issue.

I will update this review when I hear from them but until then, 1 start from me.

Aug 14, 2019 - 2 Stars I am sure someone here commented about how cumbersome or impossible it is to withdraw your earnings from this broker. Any broker where it's easier to deposit than withdraw is a no go for me. I deposited 450 dollars with the broker and I quickly made profit and I decided to test out their withdrawal, trust me its a train wreck. I did the first withdrawal of $225 on Monday, 11th of August, 2019 and it was deducted from my account. However, when I tried withdrawing another $250 yesterday, It was reversed the today. I thought it was due to the fact that I deposited with two of my cards and I exceeded the actual deposit amount, so I withdrew $225. Well, that was also reversed. So, I reached out to their support via live chat. Guess, what they kept giving me the run around. What surprised me more was the fact that she said, the initial $225 that I tried to withdraw isn't showing up on their record. Where did my $225 go? Till date, I haven't received it, Blueberry Market says they can't find it. Again, I tried to reach out to them on phone, well, I was put right through to Tim Maunsell, well, he said he couldn't hear me over the phone and it was due to phone issues. Now, I'm here sitting on my palms wondering where I went wrong with this broker. They have a great system, yes, but it doesn't seem they want you to have your money. Even the worst brokers will pay you your earning. I can't believe this is what I left exness for.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear jjzones,

Thank you so much for your understanding, we're grateful for your commitment to working through this and sticking with us. We value your business and look forward to working with you into the future.

If you have any issues please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Thank you for the multiple reviews. The relationship has been topsy turvy to date and it pains me to hear of your grievances.

Unfortunately, slippage is very likely to occur when trading news announcements or during volatile periods in the trading day. We believe we handle slippage quite well here at Blueberry and make sure our clients are always getting the best price possible when slippage occurs, whether negative, or positive slippage.

Whilst the one-star review stings, it has allowed me to work on ways to better handle queries like yours moving forward.

I and the team from Blueberry wish you all the best with your trade adventures in the future and if there is anything I can help you with personally, please email me directly at sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Thanks again,
Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | Blueberry Markets
Augusto,
Panamá, Panama,
Oct 30, 2019,

Best Broker

This is the single best broker ever created! No proprietary platform with a big learning curve, no personalized news feed, and nothing that isn't needed.
Now, this might seem bad, trust me it isn't.
Their customer support is 110/100, Ben Clay is the friendliest sales manager you will ever find, and the customer support is EXTREMELY quick. Their spreads are super tight and their executions are flash. This is truly the best broker ever.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Thank you for the amazing review. You ticked many of the boxes that we build Blueberry Markets around! Spread, service, speed! I am chuffed. :)

If you had any further feedback or suggestions on how we can improve in the future, please feel free to reach out to me directly!

Best regards,
Oct 29, 2019,

Excellent broker

Three weeks ago I set up an account with Blueberry Markets to test them out. Ben Card handled my account. I mainly use a different Australian but wanted to add a 2nd broker.

I spent a several days trading BB alongside my other broker, using each broker's MT4 platform and ECN account. My observations:
(i) BB's data feed was more stable during news events (e.g. NFP) whereas the other broker would lock up, jump around, and give me strange fills.
(ii) The other broker's spreads were always narrower, especially during off-peak periods.

Sadly the wider spread was a deal killer for me. I use a scalping strategy and frequently exit trades with +- 1-2 pips. The difference in spreads (0.2p to 0.8p for cable) was materially impacting my bottom line profit, and decided to close the account.

So you may find it strange that I strongly recommend BB as a broker. Let me explain:
- Ben, Tim, and the rest of the team were exceptionally friendly and helpful, moreso than any of the other brokers I've used in the past.
- The first time I brought up the spreads issue, Ben explained that pricing was passed through from liquidity providers without any sort of mark-up, so he couldn't do anything about that. But he made the exceptionally helpful suggestion that I change my USD account to an AUD account. This brought my commission down from USD7/lot to AUD7/lot, which mitigated, but didn't fully resolve, the issue with the spreads.
- I funded the account using a credit card, and when I requested to withdraw the initial deposit, it was processed the same day without complication.
- I made a nice profit, which could not be put back on my credit card, so I asked that it be wired to my US bank. Not as straightforward as a domestic wire, but BB worked with me to make it happen. Afterwards they followed up to confirm that the money was in my account and that I wasn't charged any fees by my bank (which the would have refunded).

I would have liked to continue with BB but unfortunately my trading style isn't a good match for them. However I would recommend them highly to anyone who is swing trading, or using any trading approach that doesn't depend on fractions of a pip for success.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Thank you for such an informative review! Very compelling.

Whilst there are many positives, you also were constructive with your feedback.

Thanks,
Capital, Sri Lanka,
Oct 26, 2019,

Professional Broker with High Liquidity Raw Feeds

Well, I have being trading them with over 6 months. with my experience of trading over 5 years, I would say Blueberry market won't give you novice attractive packages like deposit bonus (though i get special 10% being a part of specific group of traders) , loyalty cashback and exotic events like demo contest etc. but they do provide highly professional support, high speed execution, ultra tight spread. i would recommend their pro account with raw spread. withdrawals also hassle free and it get deposited within 1 working day.
for cons, they only offer gold and silver for metals if you are a metal trader.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Spreads, tick! Service, tick! Fast execution, tick!

Thank you kindly for such an honest review. We look forward to working on your recommended changes and continuing to focus on our high professional support, high-speed execution and ultra-tight spreads.

Thanks again! :)

Oyato,
Oct 21, 2019,

How many traders here are making profits with these guys?

Iam an experienced trader but making profits with Blueberry is proving impossible.
I am now very suspicious.  I hope reviewers will include their current results and provide updates.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 28, 2019:
Hi Oyato,

I’m sorry to hear of your concerns, we’re committed to cultivating profitable clients, so it pains us to hear of your grievance. Is there anything we can do to help clear up the issue? We’d like to make sure this is investigated properly, to do so, please contact me directly via email (with your account number included) at sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Head of Client Experience – Blueberry Markets
+61 2 8404 9485
Kabokweni, South Africa,
Oct 16, 2019,

New rating

I'd like to apologise to the broker for tarnishing its image as I have previously rated it lowly.
I realised that the mistake was with me because I unknowingly wrote the wrong domain address. All of this wasn't realised until they wrote an email to me highlighting that error. That in turn shows how superb their customer service is as they went to great lengths to rectify this.

I highly recommend this broker to anyone starting out or anyone looking for a transparent broker that really puts their customers first.

Oct 13, 2019 - 2 Stars I applied for a live account +12 hours ago and since then I haven't recieved any notification about the status of the application. For a broker that's rated 4 and half stars this is simply unethical.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 16, 2019 Hi Fortune Mahule,

It seems you applied with the email domain "@gmai.com", instead of "gmail.com". Because of this you were not receiving our emails asking for further documentation. Instead of taking the time to write a negative review prior to contacting us, we ask that you direct any questions or complaints to our support chat team on our website.

Sincerely,

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Thanks for revising your review with us Fortune Mahule!

We're glad that your issue was quickly resolved and look forward to working with you moving forward.

Happy trading!

Kind regards,

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com
Doha, Qatar,
Oct 1, 2019,

BlueberryMarkets Is The Best Forex Broker In The World

I have been using two different Forex broker before i joined blueberry market and i can tell you about the difference between the two Forex broker i have been using before blueberry market. Blueberry is totally different among the other Forex brokers outside there. Blueberry is good in customer relationship once you contact their customer service immediately respond to your needs, low spread, Forex signal via email or telegram and free Forex VPS, easy withdrawal wherever you wish too. Blueberry didn't have time to disturb you with a phone call like another's Forex broker outside there that call you to make a quick deposit to their account and after all you enter thief's hand without nothing to show for it. I trust blueberry market and since the first day i have been using blueberry market, i can grant you that is a well-trusted Forex broker. You can try the blueberry market by yourself today and see the difference between the broker and arrange brokers.
Hey Elijah K!

You've touched on some really important aspects of our business which we strive hard to deliver, thanks for such a refreshing review. We're happy to help anytime so please don't hesitate to reach out personally if you need a hand.

All the best,

Ancona, Italy,
Sep 27, 2019,

The software is not compatible with some Mac Os

I would like to update the situation.

The Wineskin software is not compatible with MC OS Mojave so MT4 did not work well on my computer. As soon as I upgraded my OS from Yosemite to Mojave I started having issues - pc was freezing, or even worse - the platform itself was not even opening. However my account manager Ben tried to resolve the issue by partially reimbursing my deposit.

So to conclude, this broker might be honest, but with such a software it is hard to trade seriously (iOS or webtrader do not have the same functions as MT4, so these are not valid alternatives), however one can play but just for fun.

And since the broker is using a third party software, I think it would be also honest to warn MAC users of a possible incompatibility in case of an OS upgrade.
So today Wineskin is compatible with :

OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.10 Yosemite

The list is below:

Blueberrymarkets, please consider the option of developing your own software instead of relying on a third party software.

Aug 23, 2019 - 1 Star I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sep 6, 2019,

Very low spread and commission is why I'm using Blueberry

I have been with Blueberry since April 2019. Before that I was using two other brokers. These guys have very low spread and commission and were very good in setting me up. I'm currently using their professional account and I do find the slippage a bit higher than others when trading on major events and announcements. I think I'm trading enough now to get the free forex VPS, so I'll give them a ring next week and see how much better that is. I also read here that some people had problems getting their money out, so on Tuesday, I did my 1st withdrawal of $100 just to test their system. As you probably know, if you deposit with a credit card, the withdrawal has to go back to the credit card (I think this is anti-laundry laws). The rest of your profits will go into your bank account. I got my $100 back into my credit card on Thursday, so all good!
G'day Meldis02!

Glad to hear you're enjoying our low-spread professional account :)

We try to keep withdrawals as seamless as possible, however, as you pointed out there are some considerations we need to observe. We're glad you received your funds in quick order!

Keep well and happy trading,

Sep 5, 2019,

Best Broker!

my friend recommended Blueberry markets to me and i can definitely tell you it is absolutely worth it! With their small spreads, you will be profiting for days!
Short, sharp, sweet!

Thanks for your encouragement Michael, hope you're enjoying trading with us.

Let me know if there's anything you need.

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | Blueberry Markets
Shane Scott,
Kingston, Jamaica,

Best broker I have used

I have been with blueberry markets for the last 3 months after switching from another broker. I have found blueberry to be the best broker based on the following:
1. Great and responsive customer service agents who are primary English speakers.
2. Ability to deposit and withdraw funds in a timely manner.
3. Personally, I have spoken with my superb account manager.
4. Well capitalized broker.
5. Extremely low fees.
6. Great spreads especially with pro account.
7. Simple and well-laid out back office that is simple and easy to use.

A few things to keep in mind:
1. They offer predominately forex pairs.
2. You need to contact customer care to open accounts and also to change leverage on accounts.
Hey Shane!

Thanks for listing all the positives of trading with Blueberry, you've wrapped us up in a nutshell!

Keep in touch :)

sweden, Sweden,

Great Broker!

Have been with Blueberry for a couple of weeks now and i have only good things to say about them.
Low spreads and very good customer service.
My account manager has been great to talk to when i have questions and i always get quick answers from him.
I have recommended them to many of my friends that is about to start trading.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Thanks for the encouragement Niclas, we're always readily contactable when you need!

Keep on mastering the art of Forex.

Albert,
Auckland, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets review

The most important things to me about a Trading Platform is not only how easy is it to get my account funded, but more importantly how easy is it to withdraw funds. I can honestly say that this is the quickest platform I have ever used for getting funds from my trading account, back to my bank account. A big thank you to my account manager and the team for making this process stress free
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
Cheers Albert, stress free is exactly what we aim for.

Thanks for your support, looking forward to beating your expectations moving forward ;)

Keep at it mate!

Geoff Hanley,
Padthaway, Australia,

Happy trader

Have traded with Blueberry Markets for several years now, and never had issues Fast trading platform. everything adds up to make me a happy trader
Johannesburg, South Africa,

Blueberry is the best

I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.
Ugurcan Secgin,
Sep 4, 2019,

The best broker for retail traders

Hands down this has been the best broker I have traded with over the past 4 years of trading forex. Spreads are very low and excellent compared to other brokers. They are very responsive with all your needs and are very friendly. Would 100% recommend BlueBerry Markets to anyone looking for an excellent broker.
Prashant,
Sep 4, 2019,

Amazing expereicne in terms of speed, features and price

I am trading with Blueberry Market from last 1 and half year. I never had any issue with them. Support staff is very professional and they are very prompt in replying to your queries. Platform is very fast and it has all the features needed for mordern day trader.
Yishun, Singapore,
Sep 3, 2019,

A reliable and honest forex broker

Initially, when I read so many good reviews regarding Blueberry Markets broker performance, I am rather skeptical about the good ratings. Yet, I realize that the number of feedback are quite significant and do not confined to the same continent (Australia). Somehow, this broker crossed my path when I was shortlisting some Australian forex brokers as a backup to my current broker which was in the process of migrating their overseas clients from ASIC regulated accounts in Australia to CIMA regulated accounts in Cayman islands.

3 brokers were shortlisted: Axis Trader, Global Prime and Blueberry Markets. At the end of the day, I have chosen Blueberry Markets as my 2nd forex brokers in Australia based on the following reasons:

1) I was served by a senior sales executive for opening a demo trading account on 29th May 2019. I have a lot queries especially regarding the differences between ECN and non-ECN accounts. He would take great patience to answer and clarify all my doubts through email and by phone. The service I received from other brokers in Australia, Singapore, London and Cyprus pale in comparison to the one I receive from him based on demo trading account criteria.

2) His customer-oriented service remains consistent when I switch to live trading on 9th July 2019. He seems to know how to draw a fine line as to when to render me good support when I need the most and when to leave me alone when I no longer need his help. One point worth commending is that he often offers very flexible and practical solution/suggestions regarding how to get the most profit by taking the initiative to absorb the administrative cost associated with fund remittance or by suggesting broker to broker fund transfer if such an options are available with the other brokers.

When I request his help to open multiple currencies trading accounts for example, he would get it done efficiently within 10 mins although there is a time lag of a few hours due to the difference in time zone between Singapore and Australia. While other account managers/sales executives from other brokers try to complicate matters, he only simplifies it so that you can focus on your trading instead of getting frustrated dealing with all the unnecessary administrative work. His good follow-up skills ensure that all the loose-end are well taken care of and you don’t have to waste time entertaining it.

Thanks to his excellent support and recommendation of using low spread ECN Professional trading account , my USD and SGD denominated accounts have been growing steadily with positive returns since I started trading live in July.

3) Recently, I have tried withdrawing funds using credit card method. I am pleasantly surprise to learn that the fund was transfer to my account the following day as per what their website claim. Another point worth highlighting is that funds deposit takes less than a minute using credit card method. Trade execution is normally fast and the spread is observed to be low most of the time except during the initial few hours when Australian market trading hour starts.

Frankly speaking, I have worked with a number of forex brokers from different parts of the world and it is rare to have one who has excelled with high score in every aspect you would consider very important (customer service, reliability, ease of fund deposit/withdrawal ….etc.). Although you can never find one broker that is perfect, this broker is second to none. I am convinced that this is a broker that really wants you to succeed.

If you are skeptical about my review, you are welcome to give their demo account a try and assess how excellent their service are.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Sep 2, 2019,

Great experience so far!

Trustworthy broker, haven't had any issues with them.
Quick response time when you've got questions, really helpful staff as well.
5/5
Jay,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 26, 2019,

Awesome!

Blueberry markets is absolutely great, they are always willing to help if you have questions and they respond within seconds on the site chat room. They're extremely helpfull and i would definately recommend them.
KAMTE,
MARSEILLE, France,
Aug 24, 2019,

They really care, even about the small individual trader.

With zero deposit, even before They opened my account, I had sent them some mails on personnal issues. By their answers, I could tell that they had carefully studied my case. I really appreciated.
Other things I like with Bluberry are the "Daily confirmation" and the "Monthly statement". I find these two services so important and I had not experienced them with my former brokers. I also appreciate the closeness impression I have with my account manager.
What I like less are the spreads (high) with my trades but I can understand and tolerate because I trade very late in the night, with very low volumes.
duisburg, Germany,
Aug 22, 2019,

Worst Broker

Repainting broker. Lets you think you win but takes all your money. BIG NO. Don't fall for this guys. Search good brokers/ This is for sure not the one you search for. I've spent you a lot of headaches and money if you listen to me. Do not use this broker
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Dear U1traV1rus,

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience with Blueberry. I'd like to work with you personally to resolve the issue, to do so please contact me directly via email on sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or call +61 2 8404 9485.

South Africa, South Africa,

Excellent!

BY far the best service i had no problems opening a account and they even understood all my documentation right of the block. My account manager was a great help and explained everything perfectly. Funding the account is easy and withdrawals are even better!
South Island, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

So far so good with Blueberry

They're living up to the reviews so far, which I'm very pleased about. NZ changed the rules a few months back and I had to close my account with Oanda. A couple of weeks of searching and reading reviews led me to Blueberry and a couple of others - it was really a coin toss between them, but Blueberry won and no issues at all.

I've had the Blueberry account for a few months now and my account manager has been there when I've needed anything. My expectations have been met and I'll be considering making them my main account over the next few months.
Soshanguve block L 1374, South Africa,

Best broker

Honestly I really thought they are too good to be true but once I familiarized myself with the way they operate I'm very impressed they actually save you from yourself and that's what we need as trader's especially new one's.
Auckland, New Zealand,

Good spreads and liquidity

Recently signed up with Blueberry Markets after Tallinex folded but already I see much improved spreads and liquidity.

Signing up was made easy by an account manager. Happy to recommend.
Medellin, Colombia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Blueberry is a honest broker.

Good afternoon. Blueberry is a serious, honest broker and has low spreads. They have excellent managers. Thank you.
Matt,
Sydneyh, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Fast and efficient and effective and great spreads on the Professional ac

Great company to deal with friendly and helpful and the systems work well to help you get good results when you trade. Access to the live forex trading room is helpful also. Thank you for an excellent platform.
Abi,
Queensland, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Excellent platforms and low commission

I was a bit skeptical about Blueberry markets at the very beginning. I used to trade CFD with Commonwealth Bank but as it was about to close down the CFD branch(it is already closed now) I have to look for another trading companies. I started with a few thousand for the Pro account and find out it is far better. The platform has a lot of indicators. That is vital for CFD traders and it has far more than I need.

The commission is low. With the Pro account, the spread is basically zero .it helps a lot for frequent traders like me.

Another good thing is it allows to trade as low as 0.01 lot. That helps when my fingers are itchy but not very sure which way to go then when things go wrong it won't hurt that much.

The last thing that I want to mention is the service is excellent. I have used the online Chat, email and called them up. All are responded right away and have my problem solved.
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2019,

Definitely different from any other trading company

I can not go into detail of what Blueberry market did for me as I am sure it can not be done for everyone. But I was upset about something that happened which was stated in the terms and conditions, but I did not expect it. When I reported this, Ben Clay went out of his way to fix my problem. I am so very greatful and now I give Blueberry markets a 5 star rating without any hesitation as they clearly stand out head and shoulders above other trading companies. Will support you guys as long as I possibly can. Thank you!
Felino Molina,
Darwin NT, Australia,
Jul 25, 2019,

I’m so glad VP poi ted me to this broker.

VP from no nonsense forex mentioned this broker on one of his blogs and I am so glad to have taken them as my broker.

Excellent support and yet not pushy (the reason I left the last broker). Using MT4 and for trading and first thing I notice is no commission charge and the spread is comparable.

I cant wait to open a professional account yo maximize my different trading styles.

And being an ozzie company, so easy to check if legit through ASIC.

Good job.
Edmonton, Canada,
Jul 25, 2019,

Good broker

Being from Alberta, Canada, the regulations suddenly changed recently and the account had to be closed. I had a little trouble getting my money back through a bank wire, but in the end all I had to do was add 3 extra numbers to the transit number. This is the institution number. Once I did that, the money was in my account two days later. My experience with this broker has been positive other than that. The only other thing is that although they accept Visa, there is something in their system that stops an account from being funded. This also happened with another broker I use. I talked with Visa, and they said there is nothing wrong with my account. Overall, I think they are a very good broker. Rob.
JOSEPH TAN,
Jul 24, 2019,

BEST BROKER, THANK YOU BLUEBERRY MARKETS

I have previously traded with other brokers, Blueberry markets so far is the best. They offered daily trade advice and regular follow up calls from the account Manager Ben Clay. Competitive spread. Highly recommended.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Excelent broker so far

Hello Traders,

I've tested more then 10 Brokers so far and I can tell you, that Blueberry Markets is the cleanest, so far. I've never had a problem with them, the deposits and withdrawals are very fast and I've never seen (so far) big spread spikes. My account manager, Ben Clay, is always very helpful and professional.
I hope they remain the same for many years to come, because I really need a good and honest broker, we all do.

Cheers,
Daniel
Kingstone,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2019,

A few weeks ago, I promised to come back to add another review

After a bit of a problem with my withdrawal - which turned out to be a really small issue, I deposited some money again & I am now enjoying trading with Blueberry Markets.

As I pointed out in my first post, I have been trading for over 5 years & I can easily spot a dodgy broker especially when my stops are taken out too often.

With Blueberry Markets, I have watched the price move towards my Stop Loss & almost touch it but not spike it out. The price can then go ahead to produce a profit.

That to me is something you dont see with dodgy brokers who will take any opportunity to hit any Stop Losses near the price by simply expanding the Spread so it hits the Stop Loss. Blueberry Markets dont do that.

I also always have another Live chart from Trading Economics to see if the price movement on Blueberry Markets match with Trading Economics Live chart.
The price movements always match in every detail even on the 1 minute chart .
That again shows the guys are not trying to scam me.

I have used several brokers in the past & frankly, I have never seen a broker so clean. Im more than impressed with Blueberry Markets.

As I type this, I'm actually in a live trade right now & Im in profit.

Ofcourse I dont always win but Im happy so far & I would recommend this broker to any trader out there.

If you have had a problem with Blueberry Markets, I suggest you give them another chance.

I have not been paid or asked by Blueberry Markets to make this comment & I promise to come back here again if they, for some reason, start behaving badly.

I hate dodgy brokers & I have no problem exposing them as I have done with some on this site.

SO TAKE IT FROM ME, IAM AN EXPERIENCED TRADER & I HAVE USED ALMOST ALL THE BIG NAME BROKERS OUT THERE.
NONE OF THEM COMPARES TO BLUEBERRY MARKETS.
THESE GUYS ARE 100% LEGIT.

Jun 28, 2019 - 4 Stars My honest review of my experience with Blueberry Markets in May/June 2019.

I opened a Demo Acc with them weeks ago & the process is not very different from many other brokers but one of their customer service reps immediately sent a text to introduce himself. I must admit, I prefer to only communicate with my broker if & when I initiate the communication. I dont like this idea of my broker calling or texting me with small talk. I dont see the point.

I have traded for just over 5 years & in that period, I have used many brokers so I have quite a lot of valid parameters to compare Blueberry Markets with.

Trading on their Demo MT4 account seemed flawless & in fact, I found it surprisingly pleasing. After three weeks, I decided to open a live account with them but before that, I thoroughly read through their legal stuff on their site.

I found some terrifying surprises there & some which I still need to ask them about.
For instance, they say that Blueberry Markets act for themselves when providing financial services to you do & they are the principle when issuing over the counter OTC products to you.
They also say you do not trade through an exchange & you are therefore not afforded the protection normally associated with exchange-traded derivatives such as gaurantee arrangements.

They also say, in certain markets, they act as Market maker & quote you their own bid & ask prices because the bid & ask prices may not reflect those of their liquidity providers. In other words, they can change the price at any time.

They say that they will only disclose that they are acting as market maker in response to a written request from you to make such a disclosure.
They go on to say, you must accept that in such markets, they may hold positions which are contrary to your position resulting in potential conflicts of interest.

Subject to applicable legal/regulatory requirements, you consent where they, either knowingly or unknowingly, take the opposite side to you in relation to any of the financial product transactions. You also agree that their directors, employess & associates may, & can deal on their own accounts.

These are serious admissions & I would never ever trade with a broker who I know to be able to change prices at any time & one I know is taking the opposite side to me especially when there is no real market involved.

BUT
I still like them & maybe its because they sound very open.

So I still went ahead & opened a live account with them & I deposited the minimum amount they accept of £100. I tried a few trades & lost about £12 in two days so I decided to test out their Withdrawal process.

Its not a direct proces because it took a couple of emails before I managed to get a withdrawal request through & as I write this, my money is yet to get to my bank account but Im not even worried about that because they had already told me it may take up to two days.

I still have a bitter feeling about their withdraw process which gave me a bit of a headache to understand. They are aware about the issue I had & I think the guys are genuinely keen to provide a good service.

In a strange way, Im actually very impressed they came out straight & admitted they were market makers & they can take trades against you.

I strongly believe most Brokers out there are market makers but they will never admit they are so to see a broker openly admitting as these guys did, left me thinking, maybe they are worth trusting...for now because some brokers can run smoothly for a while before they decide to play games with their clients.

Let me also mention that when I deposited my money into their company, a different company name popped up.
So I ran checks on that company & discovered it was another Australian broker who happens to have mixed reviews right here on Forex Peace Army.
Why was my deposit going into another broker's account?

So, there is a bit of cloudness about these guys & yet I still feel confident about them & more than willing to try them out again & probably stay with them if they dont show signs of scamming.

For now, I declare them CLEAN & I will not hesitate to come back here to expose them if they, in any way, scam me. I will also come back to praise them if they maintain a clean game with me.

Should you open a demo or live account with them?
PEACE!
AB, Canada,
Jul 20, 2019,

Stay away ... not trust worthy

Untrustworthy, Poor management, fake stories.
My be Eightcap (the mother company) is a better option.
Eightcap solved the major issue that Bluberry created.
Blue berry held the funds for more than tow weeks then claimed they did not get it from the bank. Then after simple investigations and collecting contradicting responses from Blueberry we found that it all was not true. Meaning they got the money setting there while telling me that they are in contact with the bank to find out where the money is? After I reported the case to AFCA, Eightcap stepped in and settled the matter.
I have no respect to Blueberry managers or employer who sent me email and phone calls of false stories and intestinally stooped me from trading for more than two weeks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 23, 2019:
Dear R.P.S.,

Thank you for your review. To ensure ease of understanding for the FPA community, potential Blueberry Markets clients and you, I have responded in point form to below:

• Our business revenue is completely dependent on client trade volume; thus, it serves no purpose to restrict you from accessing funds in your trading account.
• As Blueberry Markets is an authorised representative of EightCap we aren’t legally authorised to hold client funds.
• Once the funds were located, they were immediately deposited into your account. As a goodwill gesture due to the inconvenience caused, an additional deposit that equated to over 100% of your initial deposit was also deposited into your account. We believe this to be more than substantial considering the circumstances.

In summary, Blueberry Market as a business can only control the sales, marketing, and service processes. If one of these business units aren't up to your standard resulting in your experiencing being unsavoury, it’s my job to ensure that we proactively change our processes to ensure it doesn't happen again.

For that, again I thank you for your review and I look forward to improving our offering.

If you or any potential client had any further questions, please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Manila, Philippines,
Jul 12, 2019,

One of the best brokers around

Let me start by saying I have been trading for about 5 years now and I have been with a lot of brokers mostly in the US.

I had that worry that brokers outside the US would either be a scam or manipulated. Until I finally decided to research for brokers and found the great ones to be in either UK or Australia. And that's when I found Blueberry Markets and took the plunge and signed up.

What sets Blueberry Markets from the other brokers I've been with is how you can fund your account - they accept VISA/Mastercard and it was fast like how you do online shopping! Well, they do have the traditional bank transfer too.

Ben Clay called me up to help me setup my account and even catered my request that my leverage be set at 1:50 (their account portal's minimum is 1:100). That said, their account portal is their weakpoint as it does not have all the bells and whistles of other big brokers. Like I cannot create a sub-account of my own and move money within those sub-accounts. But I believe given time - that may change.

The best thing about them is the execution - important if you have a lot of EAs running.

I have deployed the exact EA to Blueberry Markets account in MT4. The same EA is running in my old US Broker (let's call them broker A). My VPS server is located in New Jersey and both MT4's for Broker A and Blueberry sits in the same VPS server. Ping of Broker A is 62ms, Ping of Blueberry is 168ms. Both EA bought EURGBP with .03 lots with Broker O executing it a bit earlier (split second) with just a 1 point difference in price. However, I was dismayed when the EA both exited the positions (at a lost unfortunately). Blueberry exited the whole .03 BUT...Broker O exited only .02 leaving .01 lot behind to suffer a greater losses. Connections for both brokers has been checked and I have not found any anomaly.

And another bad thing about Broker O - since they are in the US, my EAs cannot have Long and Short positions at the same time on the same instrument stating "Hedging is not allowed" error. BlueBerry Markets allows hedging!

So after 5 months with Blueberry - I can happily say I have already doubled my initial deposit so I would be staying with them. Though I can't comment yet on the speed/efficiency of withdrawals but will update this review accordingly when that time comes.
Kampala, Uganda,
Jul 9, 2019,

Withdraw recieved- Resolved

Dear Dean Hyde - Managing Director of Blueberry Markets,

Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding taking your time to clear the traders community in regards to the complaint.
I greatly appreciate the way how the complaint has been resolved and settled timely.
After a withdrawal request and an exchange of emails, On the 3rd/07/2019 i recieved an email from Sebastian demanding that i resend my bank statement showing the deposits made onto my trading account though like mentioned in my previous review i had verified everything with you. If i had used a prepaid card i won't be able to supply my bank statement/bank account and all in all if there is a fraudulent deposit am sure there will always be charge backs. In that regard, i was forced to raise this complaint on panic circumstances due to the various reviews i have came across here on FPA from different traders when it came to doing withdrawals always brokerage firms have denied it and in return scamming the trader.
After an advise from my colleague, on that very 3rd/07/2019 I went to my bank and did a new card statement printout and sent it through to Sebastian for confirmations.
On the 5th/07/2019 i made a phone call to Sebastian and we had a length conversation as he assured me that i shouldn't worry everything was ok so far and there is nothing like a scam going. He told me to request a new withdrawal that could be processed the same day but since we have 7hrs time frame difference and it was a Friday the finance wasn't able to process it.
Yesterday Monday 8th/07/2019 the withdrawn amount hit my bank account.
All that said i would like to clear out everyone that the complaint has been RESOLVED and so far i will rate the brokerage firm with a 5star rating due the way trade positions are executed on the click of the mouse, timely complaint resolution and the continued communication i had when i thought i had fallen a victim of scam.
In regards to being stopped out with a difference of 2pips i still had to agree that i had a tight stop loss that might have been triggered by the ask price since they were sell positions.
I want to thank the admins of FPA for the great platform indeed as this contributes 100% to the success of retail traders and trustworth retail brokerage firms.
As the norm says.... No one makes money selling whales, everyone makes money selling shrimps- Jack Ma.
Ratings and reviews from the retail traders community will grow a brokerage firm and it's just a matter of priorities on how the company responds and act towards the reviews/complaint.
I also agree with the MD that Sebastian has the best client handling features and he really deserves the promotion at your firm.
Looking forward to being a long term client trading successfully with your firm. Thank you! PEACE AND LOVE.

Jul 3, 2019 - 1 Star Be careful with Blueberry markets Australia an introducing broker or trading name for Eightcap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944).
I verified my account with Blueberry markets on various basis earlier nearly 2months before even allowing me to start trading. I sent my bank statement as a proof of address showing my full details as they should appear.
I verified my card before allowing me to make my first deposit of $300 and again more $300 totaling to $600 .
I attached my bank account on the account but as a norm when i went to a withdrawal for the deposits as a reversal i clicked on the Visa/Mastercard but then i didn't see my card as it turns up on deposit as a verified card attached to my account instead then i was directed to the bank account which i had proceed with the withdrawal. The following i saw an attempted withdrawal but reversed shortly transaction on my account and in the middle of the day i recieved the emails as i have been able to add them below accordingly. I have taken screenshot of everything but suddenly i am unable to add the photos here.
I have been communicating with Sebastian Morgan and he at times writes at Sales associate or and sometimes as Head of client experience. I had a complaint about my stop loss hunt/trigger scenario but he didn't come up with any demand until the time i am doing a withdrawal.
Please i need my money back (capital) including my earned profits since i have been trading with my account clearly reflects the losses and profits i used to take. I will escalate this further to all the concerned parties and authorities until its settled. I didn't expect this at all!!!

Sebastian Morgan <sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com>
Tue 7/2/2019 11:15 AM
Hi Male,

Finance was unable to process your withdrawal as they received an error code when trying to authenticate your card. Are you able to confirm with your bank that 3D secure is enabled on your card? If they can activate it for you, we can proceed to process. If they can't, we'll need to withdraw to bank.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sales Associate

133 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney, Australia, 2065
w:

www.blueberrymarkets.com e: sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

"Hi Sebastian,

Nice to hear from you once again.
Actually the bank hasn't enrolled into the 3D secure card transaction authentication process in general and that can't be applied on my own card alone for now may be in the near future they are in the process of enrolling according to what they said to me. Though i normally receive refunds/reversals without any hassle.
Please proceed with the withdrawal through bank account.
so far no questions at all, Thank you"

Sebastian Morgan <sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com>
Wed 7/3/2019 5:48 AM
Thanks for providing specific information on your situation Male, we can process to bank accordingly. Just before doing so, finance requires a card statement showing your most recent deposit(s) made to your trading account. Are you able to provide a copy which shows your name, account details, and most recent deposits?

Head of Client Experience

133 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, Sydney, Australia, 2065
w:

www.blueberrymarkets.com e: sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

"Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your followup email.
Unfortunately this now according to similar reviews and complaints i have came around to and with my experience with forex brokers reflects a denial of withdrawal type of scam.
I verified my account with you on various basis earlier before even allowing me to start trading with you i sent my bank statement to you as a proof of address showing my full details as you are requesting them here again.
I verified my card with you before allowing me to make multiple deposits with you.
I have been communicating with you on several occasions including a complaint about my stop loss hunt scenario but you didn't come up with any demand until the time i am doing a withdrawal.
Before receiving this email you told me that you tried a card reversal but transaction declined because of 3D secure processing and agreed that you should do a bank withdrawal.
All my bank account is already attached to the account and why do i have to send this at this time only?
I have seen reviews where a trader supplied all the information the broker asked but they kept jumping from one demand to the other.
Please i want to know if i will receive my money back or i have been scammed????
I may be able to supply such information once my money gets to my bank account otherwise i will take a due course action"

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 8, 2019 Hi Male,

Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Blueberry Markets wasn't up to expectations. I can see you are still active with Blueberry Markets, we are grateful for your business.

To begin, both the withdrawal and the trade query has been resolved. If you aren't satisfied that this is the case, or if you had any other questions for me, please contact me directly by emailing me on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com

Blueberry Markets is authorised to provide a financial service under EightCap. This allows Blueberry to focus on account management, a natural strong suit of myself and my team.

Unfortunately, in this case, what is traditionally our strength was not the case which was caused by a break down in communication which I take full responsibility for.

In summary, we have been explicitly directed by our merchant to source deposit receipts/card statements when a withdrawal isn't processed as expected. It's a change that has occurred only recently which is to the frustration of Blueberry and our clients due to a slower withdrawal time but ensures that all deposits and withdrawal are correctly reconciled.

As for your trade query, an explanation was provided highlighting that Sell trades run on the Ask price. I apologise that this wasn't communicated earlier but I appreciate the constructive feedback which will allow us to improve our offering.

Finally, the confusion around Sebastian's title is bourne from his recent promotion to Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets. This is something I am extremely proud to communicate as Sebastian has only been employed at Blueberry for just over a year and due to his excellent communication and attention to detail, he was promoted to a management role.

I look forward to you potentially giving Blueberry Markets a second chance by continuing to trade with us. If that is on the case, I wish you all the best with your trading in the future.

Dean Hyde - Managing Director of Blueberry Markets
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jun 24, 2019,

TOP SUPPORT and just good alround

Having traded with other brokers, Blue Berry has far exceeded my expectations. Great service, good charts and very helpful staff. I had some issues during set up and with software compatibility during installation . Tim was only to helpful to help me through it, Highly recommended.
Nicky Main,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 22, 2019,

I rate them 5 stars

Very good broker my experience with blueberry has been amazing deposit and withdrawal has been smooth. My only minor issue with them is that the meta trader Android mobile platforms don't work on all my Android devices apart from that I would have rate them 5
Andrew,
Messina, Australia,
Jun 16, 2019,

Great Broker

Would Highly recomend Blueberry markets, great brocker fantastic support.
regular followup calls from account manager , great advice on how to grow account.
Stevie,
Spain,
Jun 14, 2019,

Top Trading Broker

I have traded with Blueberry Markets…
Having traded with Blueberry Markets for the past 6 months. Blueberry's trading platform and margin levels are second to none! I have dealt with sales, accounts and senior staff management, they have always been professional, polite and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend any future trader newbie or professional to start trading with Blueberry Markets, First Class!
Adrie,
Netherlands,
Jun 11, 2019,

Great broker

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service and fast withdrawal times. Fantastic live support team, very quick replies. Highly recommendable
J,
Perth, Australia,
Jun 7, 2019,

Current Account Holder

Very Competitive spread.  Good Customer Service. Very helpful when you contact customer service. Always someone is available to take your phone.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
May 31, 2019,

they do not enable trading in MT4

What would you say about a broker who does not enable trading in your live-account?
An EA which works without problem in other accounts did not succeed to trade, message returned by MT4 "trade is disabled".
Communicated this to their chat 22nd of may. Tim Maunsell, my account manager, was supposed to deal with the problem. He send me an email wanting to confirm that I knew what I was doing with this EA. I confirmed and he did not respond. I asked the chat whether trading was then enabled. They confirmed, yes. So I waited for the EA giving an entry signal which he did at 31st of may but, surprise!, again "trade is disabled".
I contacted the chat and Tim Maunsell. Chat had to say nothing.
Folks, my patience with this broker is at it's end.
I asked for a full withdrawal of the funds (which will anyway cause me losses due to transaction fees) - they are not functional, seems to me. I am fed up with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Dear wconceitos,

We are painfully aware of your experience and the resulting one-star review, consequently, we have scrutinised our flaws and implemented measures to improve client communication as to what product’s instrument suffixes must be traded depending on the type of account.

Our correspondence with you following your review indicates that we have reached a resolution which satisfies your expectations, and we hope that our conduct regarding this matter will positively impact your view of Blueberry Markets.

Blueberry Markets is wholly dedicated to delivering the best client experience and trading conditions and we look forward to working with you by helping you achieve your trading goals where possible.

Sebastian - Head of Client Experience
Tarik,
May 15, 2019,

Recommended trader

Blueberry Markets has a certain way of doing things. At first, I thought that they were just another broker who doesn't care about their customers, but Ben proved me quite wrong...and I'm glad that he did.

They're responsive, highly energetic and have promptness in their system. That's probably why they're rated so high.

As far as trading goes, I believe that you'd have to have some skills to conduct your activities...and that nothing is always easy or perfect, but based on what I've seen so far they're quite alright on that end.

Nothing weird to report so far, hence, I'm giving them a 5-star rating.
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Daniel,
Cheong, Singapore,
May 8, 2019,

Great experience with BlueBerry Markets & Ben Clay

Been using Blueberry Markets and have Ben Clay as my broker. Ben is attentive and fast and so far, the MT4 platform works without a glitch. Overall experience has been just excellent. Thanks mate.
Pierre,
Alberta, Canada,
May 3, 2019,

Great Broker

Ben Clay is an excellent account manager! Checks in with my on a regular basis, which is something I did not receive from my previous broker.
I am overall really satisfied with the broker and platform.