Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 30, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 26, 2020,

The best broker

Blueberry Markets is the best broker ever I have recommend it to a lot of people and still do. Customers service is very helpful, I love the fact that they care for the client. Withdrawal very easy no problems at all.

Sep 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020 Gotta love the idea of a long relationship! We commit nothing but the best service to you, Mogapi. Cheers!

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets

Idimu--Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria,
Sep 19, 2020,

Simply the best

I have used forex brokerage firms in the past but the few weeks I have come on Blueberry's platform, I can simply say they are the best.
Awesome customer relationship and prompt email responses especially from Flor Martinez
They're the best!

zhi yong,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent broker

Excellent broker with fast response to email from Tim. Have not tried their withdrawal yet although already with them for almost 1 year. Will update again when i decided to make some withdrawal.

Aug 18, 2020,

Good Broker

Been using this broker for a while now and they are good (bear in mind it's only demo).

So far so good.

Wide range of markets, tight spreads and fast withdrawals.

All good rounder.

Hi there, James!

We're glad you're enjoying the demo account. If you have any questions, you can always reach us through our website. Happy trading!
New York, USA,
Aug 18, 2020,

They are great

I want to say that after I lost some money with a south african broker, because of their illegal things that they did (not mention names), I look for a broker for at least 1 month.
I saw a video on youtube from Top traders, and one of the guys said about Blueberry. Checked them here, saw good reviews, deposit a small amount at the beggining and withdraw three days later just to check how is working. Fast, back to my card..The deposit through bank account is taking like 3 business days !
I am telling you guys, they are AMAZING !!!
Customer support, TOP. Friendly , nothing more to ask.
Happy to their client !
L. R.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 25, 2020:
We're sorry to hear about your past experience with forex, LauRo.

It is our everyday goal to make forex trading an enjoyable and profitable experience to everyone and we're glad you experienced that yourself!

Thank you for this review.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Aug 12, 2020,

Excellent broker !

Have been using Blueberry principally for automated Forex trading and must say that I am very happy so far! The customer service is awesome and has a nice friendly atmosphere. They provided me with a VPS in no time and have been able to work with it easily.
Blueberry is everything that I was looking for in a broker.

Hi there!

Thanks for this awesome review. You are everything we look for in a client too! We're happy you are happy with your Blueberry forex experience.

Happy trading!
Barbados, Barbados,
Aug 4, 2020,

Excellent service

The best customer service by far. Excellent spreads. This company was recommended to me by a friend. After further investigations I decided to join blueberry markets an was not disappointed.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 25, 2020:
Thank you for this review and to your friend for recommending us!

We're always looking to provide the best trading experience for our clients and we're glad you experienced it.

Lisboa, Portugal,
Jul 30, 2020,

Ridiculous spreads

I heard about BlueberryMarkets through the FPA.
I've been trading with your platform for two weeks.
Initially I liked that the broker had very good spreads.
I continued to invest, but then I thought something was changing.
Example buying and selling a micro batch of platinum 0.1, for each purchase and sale spreads of 15 €
I find values ridiculous for micro lots.
I also tried to contact BlueberryMarkets by email but didn't get a reply.
continue with the account. I hope something changes for the better.
But for all this I am making this assessment.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 3, 2020:
Hi Pedro! Thank you so much for trading with us. We are a non-dealing desk broker which means we get our pricing directly from liquidity providers. This also means that we have no control over the spreads— they can go wide or tight based on the supply and demand of the currencies and the overall market volatility. As always, we try to maintain a constant, deep-stream of liquidity for all of our trading products. In times of high volatility and low liquidity, we cannot manufacture more volume being traded so it is always something to keep in mind when trading over these time periods. Also, we’re so sorry you did not get a reply, we did not get your email at all :( It turns out that there is an issue with our Contact Form which is being fixed now, but if you ever need to reach out to us again, please feel free to start a live chat or email us directly at support@blueberrymarkets.com. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to help you out with any questions or concerns.

Hanna A.
TAMILNADU, India,
Jul 29, 2020,

REVISION OF MY REVIEW AS PER THIER EXPLANTIONS NOT BECOZ OF ANY COMPULSION

FIRST OF ALL I THANK MR BEN ( BLUEBERRY MARKETS) FOR SHOWING THE COURTESY TO CALL ME AND EXPLAINED THAT, DIFFERENCE IN THEIR CHARTS WITH TRADING VIEW IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS FOR THIER COMPANY AND WHICH WAS CONVINCING FOR ME. I AM VERY GLAD IN THIER EXCELLENT RESPONSE IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM PLANNING TO MOVE ALONG WITH THEM . I SHALL KEEP POSTED ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH BLUEBERRY MARKETS IN FUTURE. AS OF NOW I FEEL SORRY ABOUT THE PREVIOUS REVIEW I GAVE IN MY FRUSTRATION WHEN ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE DID'NT RESPOND PROPERLY. HOPE THEY WILL BE KEEPING PROPER CARE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN FUTURE ALSO. ONCE AGAIN I THANK FOREX PEACE ARMY ALSO FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GREAT PLATFORM WHERE FOREX TRADERS CAN AT LEAST FIND OUT GENUINE FOREX BROKER AND IT HELPS LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THIER LIFE.....

Jul 27, 2020 - 1 Star I AM WRITING THIS BECOZ I WAS PLANNING TO JOIN BLUEBERRY MARKETS AND I USED THIER MT4 DEMO PLATFORM BEFORE JOINING AND I USED TRADING VIEW CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR COMPARISION FOR MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND I GOT SHOCKED BY SEEING THE DISPARITY IN BOTH CHARTS TODAY IN GBP/USD, AND AGAIN I TRIED AUD/USD. THIER CHARTS WERE COMPLETELY MANIPULATED AND WAS GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. WHEN I DISCUSSED WITH THIER CONCERNED EXECUTIVES THEY GAVE ME A BUL*** EXPLANATION STATING THAT IT IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDER, WHAT A FUNNY REPLY IT IS. SO I ASKED THEM WHETHER THIER LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS ARE OWNING THE FORIEGN EXCHANGE AND CREATING THIS DISPARITY ON REAL TIME CHARTS. SO GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT U ARE ENTERING TO 100% DANGER ZONE. BEWARE UR MONEY WILL BE LOOTED BY THIS TYPE OF CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS. 100% CHEATERS. IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS JUST COMPARE THIER CHARTS WITH REAL TIME CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY. SO THAT ATLEAST U GUYS WILL NOT FALL IN THIER TRAP.

Hi Kiran,

We're glad it was all cleared up and that you decided to join us. We're always just a chat away when you have questions regarding our platform.

Happy trading!

Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic,
Jul 25, 2020,

Update of My Previous Review

Blueberry market accept to transfer my money to my bank account. I have recieved it on july 25, 2020.

Jul 17, 2020 - 1 Star Blueberry Market is a fraud. Do not risk your money with this broker who has no reputation. They do not want to give my money back. I made a deposit of 1,000 via credit card on June 19, 2020. I requested the withdrawal of that money, but they have problems with making direct deposits to credit cards. It is a problem they have with VISA, not my problem. Still they refuse to return my money to my bank account.
Do not truth in this broker. Big scam. They always have a reason to do not process the withdrawal.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020 Dear Rafael,

Your experience is important to us and we understand that a delay in the withdrawal of your funds can be cause for frustration. Unfortunately, you are still yet to comply with the requirements necessary to have your card deposit refunded to a different method.

As an ASIC regulated broker, we are obligated to adhere to certain guidelines and standards. The requirements we have asked of you are a matter of due diligence and financial compliance rather than the opposite - fraud - of which these very measures seek to combat.

We’re more than happy to discuss this with you in more detail and hope to resolve your issue soon, please do get in touch with us either at accounts@blueberrymarkets.com so we can reach a solution.

Sincerely,

Hanna A.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 27, 2020:
Thank you for updating your review, Rafael. I couldn't be any happier that this has been sorted out. Keep in mind that we're just a chat/email away if you need anything. :)

-Hanna, Customer Support