Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Jun 17, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: Level 4, 15 Blue St, North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
302 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.

Wellington, New Zealand,
May 18, 2017,

I have just joined Blueberry Markets, and was struck by the fantastic customer service, which seems to be lacking in so many other businesses. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up and ringing me personally. I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 20, 2017:
Thank you, Scott.

Client service is central to the vision of Blueberry Markets and what we are achieving. Your recognition is greatly appreciated and we sincerely value your support.
SYDNEY, Australia,
May 20, 2017,

Great service

Excellent platform, really impressed by the customer care team in particular a big shout out to Jonathan in the customer care team.

Karl,
Jul 3, 2017,

One of the best

my opinion is that Blueberry is so far one of the best platform and the services is very good.

Stuart,
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jul 18, 2017,

Excellent service & great support

Thanks Dean & the team @ Blueberry, looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship.

Jabir,
NSW, Australia,
Jul 18, 2017,

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets because of their customer service, treading platform and efficiency. As a new trader, I received fantastic support from Dean, the managing director of Blueberry Market. I believe Blueberry Market can contribute heavily on someone's treading journey.

Sam Rudd,
Aug 11, 2017,

Great service all round.

Excellent customer service. Dean & the team were extremely helpful when getting my account set up & any questions I had were answered immediately. I can also say the the spreads & swaps are fantastic compared to other brokers that I have used in the past.

franz josef, New Zealand,
Sep 13, 2017,

100% recommended

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets run a tight ship. They are fast and efficient and provide a service that I would recommend to anyone looking for a transparent broker with customer focus.

David ,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great service. Trust worthy team.

Blueberry is a trust worthy broker. The founder, Dean, is very helpful, especially if you are new to the fx game.

Thanks for the good service and competitive rates. Keep up the good work.

David.

Howard Davey,
NSW, Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Exceptional customer service, could not be happier.

When I opened My account with Blueberry Markets, I was put in contact with Dean Hyde. This account had a robot connected to it. Because I have an apple mac, it wasn't easy to do. The robot suppler, Cameron, and Dean worked together to set it all up for Me ! I have worked in retail and customer service all my life,so I know what good service is ! This wasn't good, It was exceptional! Soon after I opened a second account so I could learn to trade myself. I had no idea where to start, Didn't know if Buy was to go up or down ! Dean once again sent me some instructions, and answered a lot of VERY basic questions ! He was very patient. He led me to the Forex Signals site to which I received free membership. I then started using the Blueberry markets and Forex Signals help desk for My Questions. They Too are exceptional with there help. 3 months later I couldn't be happier and can't recommend them highly enough. A big thanks to everyone involved in my journey. Howard.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is a forex broker, which means it allows traders to try to make money by trading the exchange rates between currencies.

Blueberry offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. In addition to currencies, Blueberry Markets also allows clients to trade stock indexes, metals and other CFDs.

Is Blueberry Markets a good forex broker?

The best way to answer if Blueberry Markets a good forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Blueberry Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blueberry-markets/

Are Blueberry Markets regulated?

Yes, Blueberry Markets is regulated. It's under Australia's ASIC regulation with AFSL number 391441.