BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

jamiemckean,
Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.
scottlancaster,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 18, 2017,

I have just joined Blueberry Markets, and was struck by the fantastic customer service, which seems to be lacking in so many other businesses. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up and ringing me personally. I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 20, 2017:
Thank you, Scott.

Client service is central to the vision of Blueberry Markets and what we are achieving. Your recognition is greatly appreciated and we sincerely value your support.
Greson,
SYDNEY, Australia,
May 20, 2017,

Great service

Excellent platform, really impressed by the customer care team in particular a big shout out to Jonathan in the customer care team.
Karl,
Jul 3, 2017,

One of the best

my opinion is that Blueberry is so far one of the best platform and the services is very good.
Stuart,
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jul 18, 2017,

Excellent service & great support

Thanks Dean & the team @ Blueberry, looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship.
Jabir,
NSW, Australia,
Jul 18, 2017,

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets because of their customer service, treading platform and efficiency. As a new trader, I received fantastic support from Dean, the managing director of Blueberry Market. I believe Blueberry Market can contribute heavily on someone's treading journey.
Sam Rudd,
Aug 11, 2017,

Great service all round.

Excellent customer service. Dean & the team were extremely helpful when getting my account set up & any questions I had were answered immediately. I can also say the the spreads & swaps are fantastic compared to other brokers that I have used in the past.
kiwitrader01,
franz josef, New Zealand,
Sep 13, 2017,

100% recommended

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets run a tight ship. They are fast and efficient and provide a service that I would recommend to anyone looking for a transparent broker with customer focus.
maduet,
Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 14, 2017,

Blueberry top-notch

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !
David ,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great service. Trust worthy team.

Blueberry is a trust worthy broker. The founder, Dean, is very helpful, especially if you are new to the fx game.

Thanks for the good service and competitive rates. Keep up the good work.

David.