Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Howard Davey,
NSW, Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Exceptional customer service, could not be happier.

When I opened My account with Blueberry Markets, I was put in contact with Dean Hyde. This account had a robot connected to it. Because I have an apple mac, it wasn't easy to do. The robot suppler, Cameron, and Dean worked together to set it all up for Me ! I have worked in retail and customer service all my life,so I know what good service is ! This wasn't good, It was exceptional! Soon after I opened a second account so I could learn to trade myself. I had no idea where to start, Didn't know if Buy was to go up or down ! Dean once again sent me some instructions, and answered a lot of VERY basic questions ! He was very patient. He led me to the Forex Signals site to which I received free membership. I then started using the Blueberry markets and Forex Signals help desk for My Questions. They Too are exceptional with there help. 3 months later I couldn't be happier and can't recommend them highly enough. A big thanks to everyone involved in my journey. Howard.

Anonymous,
New Zealand,
Jan 13, 2018,

I would second all the accolades below - Dean (the MD) and the Team at Blueberry Markets are awesome to deal with. If you are looking to sleep well at night after executing a trade or withdrawal, look no further

kris pyper,
Jan 16, 2018,

I could not be happier with the decision to join the Blueberry Markets platform. Dean has been extremely supportive and helpful in getting me started and is always more than happy to help in anyway they can. A very proactive business!!

Akira,
Jan 25, 2018,

5 stars!

Withdrawals get processed really quickly(within 24 hours) and their platforms are reallu good. I have tried more than 20 fx brokers but probably this company is one of the best brokers I have used thus far. I highly recommend them to anyone. Dean is a great guy.

Nicky Barnes,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jan 25, 2018,

Excellent Broker

only broker I would personally use. Fantastic live support team, very quick replnog ies. But the most important thing is they are a true ECN NDD broker, so they don’t trade against you. Everyone part of the team is fantastic and always there to help. I will recommend everyone to give them a try!

Noel Nobleza,
Calgary, Canada,
Jan 29, 2018,

Highly recommended.

Blueberry Markets support and management team is a top notch, 24 hours support 7 days a week is remarkable. I open a live account with ease, Dean Hyde, Tim and the technical team go hand in hand to give me the best customer service. I am glad I opened an account with them

Feb 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Blueberry Markets is the best broker I have used. Their staff Ben Clay took good care of my account and help me with all my queries promptly. With such proactiveness, I feel that I don’t have to switch broker anymore. I highly recommend anyone to start trading with this amazing team who do their due diligence to provide excellent customer service for their clients.

Yanbu RC, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 18, 2018,

Trusted broker

They take care of their client. Support is very active and helpful. I do not need to look for another broker

Aug 31, 2017 - 5 Stars I have just joined Blueberry Markets, They fantastic customer service. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up . I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.

Leicestershire, United Kingdom,
Feb 27, 2018,

Awesome Overall Service

I have been with Blueberry Markets for about 6 months after hearing about them on 52 traders.

I deposited some money and got someone to manage my account. After a minor loss I decided to withdraw half my bank. I went to the Withdrawal part of my account and asked for the money a couple of hundred pounds to be withdrawn. Waited 7 days and no withdrawal!

Then I did the same again and after 7 days and an email from Dean saying that this has been authorized and still 'no withdrawal'. I got on to the chat and asked why this money hadn't been withdrawn. The representative checked my account and said that he would be in contact. By this time I was a little disappointed as this has happened before with other brokers.

I then got an email from Ben who said that I had made a deposit through my bank account and to provide him with all my bank details. After doing this I got my money but not only that I got great customer service throughout this time and an awesome gift from both Dean and Ben to help me with my ongoing trading studies!

I know now that I made the right choice in choosing Blueberry Markets! It is a mad world out there especially when it comes to Forex but after having this experience with Blueberry Markets I can be sure that my money is safe and I'm with a good trustworthy broker with great customer service even with the 12 hour time difference!

Ian Oliver,
Southampton, United Kingdom,
Mar 6, 2018,

Excellent Forex Broker!

I recently opened an account with Blueberry after a recommendation from a good friend. I am very happy with Blueberry. If you're looking for a good reliable forex broker look no further.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is a forex broker, which means it allows traders to try to make money by trading the exchange rates between currencies.

Blueberry offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. In addition to currencies, Blueberry Markets also allows clients to trade stock indexes, metals and other CFDs.

Is Blueberry Markets a good forex broker?

The best way to answer if Blueberry Markets a good forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Blueberry Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blueberry-markets/

Are Blueberry Markets regulated?

Yes, Blueberry Markets is regulated. It's under Australia's ASIC regulation with AFSL number 391441.