Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 30, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Steve Gallagher,
Chonburi, Thailand,
Jun 14, 2018,

Excellent broker

I have been extremely happy with Blueberry as my broker the staff is excellent. Their support from the very beginning has and is above what I expected, I would recommend Blueberry to anyone as a matter fact have already done that several times.

Gold coast, Australia,
Jun 18, 2018,

Excellent service from Dean and his team at blueberry markets.Setting up my live account and verification was a breeze in the park.Would highly recommend this broker

Samuel Sng,
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

Excellent service and product knowledge

Excellent sales follow up and efficient services.
My sales relationship manager, Ben Clay has good knowledge of products, fast in handling of queries. He is also fast in replying my queries on my forex trading related questions.
Would recommend others to BBM for their forex products.

Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

I have opened my MT4 accounts with Blueberry Markets a few months ago and i think their customer service is excellent. My emails and requests were attended promptly and they are always able to cater to my needs quickly. I would highly recommend others to open an account with them.

Ben P,
Planet forex, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2018,

Best broker

Best broker I have used so far.
Have been great in everything you could want from a broker, good spreads and great executions.
Customer service wise they’ve been even better. Answer your questions quickly and concisely.
Make you feel like you’re a friend rather than just a customer.
Granted I haven’t withdrawn yet so can’t comment on there processing times but they have excelled in all departments so far.
Good on you Dean Hyde.

Jul 9, 2018,

Great Broker

Good Broker, compensated me for bad tick which led to unnecessary stop loss being taken. Broker provided VPS within days of opening a live account. Good customer service and support, they suggest trade of the day but remember that is traders' risk as trade advice is not compulsory.

I would recommend again and again. Lest I forget, they have competitively tight spreads and good leverage. I haven't yet made a withdrawal from my account hence can't comment on this.

Hijaz,
Jul 10, 2018,

Remarkable Service

Blueberry Markets is Highly Professional; ethical, reliable, creditable, customer friendly and down to earth, especially Ben Clay. I am very happy and deeply satisfied with their competent service. Keep it up.

BxD,
Russian Federation,
Jul 11, 2018,

ESN broker with law speeds

Blueberry Markets is really an ESN broker with low spreads. The thing I most like about this broker is that they have the best support ever; they even give free signals.

Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker

Khai,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2018,

Firstly, I am a trader from Malaysia. Even though I have started my journey as a trader about 4 months ago, being considered as a 'newbie' is not a problem for me as I am dealing with Blueberry Markets.

Their staff brokers are being really helpful and always there to serve the traders anytime. The regulations set by this brokers is a bit complicated than my previous broker, but I know, the regulations are made so that my identity, details and money, all would be managed properly by them.

TOP QUALITY. TOP SERVICES FOR BROKERS. ALWAYS 5 STARS FROM ME.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is a forex broker, which means it allows traders to try to make money by trading the exchange rates between currencies.

Blueberry offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. In addition to currencies, Blueberry Markets also allows clients to trade stock indexes, metals and other CFDs.

Is Blueberry Markets a good forex broker?

The best way to answer if Blueberry Markets a good forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Blueberry Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blueberry-markets/

Are Blueberry Markets regulated?

Yes, Blueberry Markets is regulated. It's under Australia's ASIC regulation with AFSL number 391441.