Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.

Wellington, New Zealand,
May 18, 2017,

I have just joined Blueberry Markets, and was struck by the fantastic customer service, which seems to be lacking in so many other businesses. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up and ringing me personally. I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 20, 2017:
Thank you, Scott.

Client service is central to the vision of Blueberry Markets and what we are achieving. Your recognition is greatly appreciated and we sincerely value your support.
SYDNEY, Australia,
May 20, 2017,

Great service

Excellent platform, really impressed by the customer care team in particular a big shout out to Jonathan in the customer care team.

Karl,
Jul 3, 2017,

One of the best

my opinion is that Blueberry is so far one of the best platform and the services is very good.

Stuart,
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jul 18, 2017,

Excellent service & great support

Thanks Dean & the team @ Blueberry, looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship.

Jabir,
NSW, Australia,
Jul 18, 2017,

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets because of their customer service, treading platform and efficiency. As a new trader, I received fantastic support from Dean, the managing director of Blueberry Market. I believe Blueberry Market can contribute heavily on someone's treading journey.

Sam Rudd,
Aug 11, 2017,

Great service all round.

Excellent customer service. Dean & the team were extremely helpful when getting my account set up & any questions I had were answered immediately. I can also say the the spreads & swaps are fantastic compared to other brokers that I have used in the past.

franz josef, New Zealand,
Sep 13, 2017,

100% recommended

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets run a tight ship. They are fast and efficient and provide a service that I would recommend to anyone looking for a transparent broker with customer focus.

Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 14, 2017,

Blueberry top-notch

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !

David ,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great service. Trust worthy team.

Blueberry is a trust worthy broker. The founder, Dean, is very helpful, especially if you are new to the fx game.

Thanks for the good service and competitive rates. Keep up the good work.

David.

Howard Davey,
NSW, Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Exceptional customer service, could not be happier.

When I opened My account with Blueberry Markets, I was put in contact with Dean Hyde. This account had a robot connected to it. Because I have an apple mac, it wasn't easy to do. The robot suppler, Cameron, and Dean worked together to set it all up for Me ! I have worked in retail and customer service all my life,so I know what good service is ! This wasn't good, It was exceptional! Soon after I opened a second account so I could learn to trade myself. I had no idea where to start, Didn't know if Buy was to go up or down ! Dean once again sent me some instructions, and answered a lot of VERY basic questions ! He was very patient. He led me to the Forex Signals site to which I received free membership. I then started using the Blueberry markets and Forex Signals help desk for My Questions. They Too are exceptional with there help. 3 months later I couldn't be happier and can't recommend them highly enough. A big thanks to everyone involved in my journey. Howard.

Anonymous,
New Zealand,
Jan 13, 2018,

I would second all the accolades below - Dean (the MD) and the Team at Blueberry Markets are awesome to deal with. If you are looking to sleep well at night after executing a trade or withdrawal, look no further

kris pyper,
Jan 16, 2018,

I could not be happier with the decision to join the Blueberry Markets platform. Dean has been extremely supportive and helpful in getting me started and is always more than happy to help in anyway they can. A very proactive business!!

Akira,
Jan 25, 2018,

5 stars!

Withdrawals get processed really quickly(within 24 hours) and their platforms are reallu good. I have tried more than 20 fx brokers but probably this company is one of the best brokers I have used thus far. I highly recommend them to anyone. Dean is a great guy.

Nicky Barnes,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jan 25, 2018,

Excellent Broker

only broker I would personally use. Fantastic live support team, very quick replnog ies. But the most important thing is they are a true ECN NDD broker, so they don’t trade against you. Everyone part of the team is fantastic and always there to help. I will recommend everyone to give them a try!

Noel Nobleza,
Calgary, Canada,
Jan 29, 2018,

Highly recommended.

Blueberry Markets support and management team is a top notch, 24 hours support 7 days a week is remarkable. I open a live account with ease, Dean Hyde, Tim and the technical team go hand in hand to give me the best customer service. I am glad I opened an account with them

Feb 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Blueberry Markets is the best broker I have used. Their staff Ben Clay took good care of my account and help me with all my queries promptly. With such proactiveness, I feel that I don’t have to switch broker anymore. I highly recommend anyone to start trading with this amazing team who do their due diligence to provide excellent customer service for their clients.

Yanbu RC, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 18, 2018,

Trusted broker

They take care of their client. Support is very active and helpful. I do not need to look for another broker

Aug 31, 2017 - 5 Stars I have just joined Blueberry Markets, They fantastic customer service. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up . I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.

Leicestershire, United Kingdom,
Feb 27, 2018,

Awesome Overall Service

I have been with Blueberry Markets for about 6 months after hearing about them on 52 traders.

I deposited some money and got someone to manage my account. After a minor loss I decided to withdraw half my bank. I went to the Withdrawal part of my account and asked for the money a couple of hundred pounds to be withdrawn. Waited 7 days and no withdrawal!

Then I did the same again and after 7 days and an email from Dean saying that this has been authorized and still 'no withdrawal'. I got on to the chat and asked why this money hadn't been withdrawn. The representative checked my account and said that he would be in contact. By this time I was a little disappointed as this has happened before with other brokers.

I then got an email from Ben who said that I had made a deposit through my bank account and to provide him with all my bank details. After doing this I got my money but not only that I got great customer service throughout this time and an awesome gift from both Dean and Ben to help me with my ongoing trading studies!

I know now that I made the right choice in choosing Blueberry Markets! It is a mad world out there especially when it comes to Forex but after having this experience with Blueberry Markets I can be sure that my money is safe and I'm with a good trustworthy broker with great customer service even with the 12 hour time difference!

Ian Oliver,
Southampton, United Kingdom,
Mar 6, 2018,

Excellent Forex Broker!

I recently opened an account with Blueberry after a recommendation from a good friend. I am very happy with Blueberry. If you're looking for a good reliable forex broker look no further.

Alison,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 6, 2018,

Good support and performance

I am new to trading and after a frustrating start with another company where I AlisAloncompletely unsupported , I changed to using blueberrymarkets .com .
I have been extremely happy with both the support and performance

Hamilton, New Zealand,
Mar 7, 2018,

Excellent Broker for New Zealand Traders

Blueberry Markets offer the best customer service I have experienced with any broker. They have gone out of their way to ensure I am set up with my specific requirements needed to trade my strategy. A great broker also for anyone in New Zealand who is having trouble finding a broker.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Mar 7, 2018,

Forex bokerage done well

A great service with the personal touch. Not many company CEO's will call you personally to check that everything is Ok.
Blueberry offer zero commission and tight spreads . I would highly recommend.

Rob,
QLD, Australia,
Mar 9, 2018,

Great service, show real care for their customers.

I had great service from the start. They really care about their customers learning how to trade so they can be profitable in the long run (which in turn keeps Blueberry Markets profitable haha). Their deal with ForexSignals.com is a gem and it's what sealed the deal for me to switch to them. Thanks to Tim for keeping in contact with me every so often to chat about which direction I wanted to go in Forex!

Namibia,
Mar 13, 2018,

I have had nothing but an excellent, professional, efficient and fast experience with blueberrymarkets.com.

Will recommend them as a preferred broker anytime

Melville,
Mar 13, 2018,

I have not been with Blueberry Markets very long but, since I have been with them I can say the service has been first class, customer care has been great and there does not appear to be any manipulation of prices. So far very pleased and well worth 5 stars.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 5, 2018,

Great Execution Easy Withdrawals

I have been with Blueberry for a few months.
Great trade execution, fast and easy withdrawals.
Highly recommended.

kent, United Kingdom,
Apr 10, 2018,

All round great service and performs like a great broker should do.. with the client in mind!

I have been with BlueBerry Markets for a couple of weeks now and their customer service is amazing! Friendly and very helpful! Their spreads are the lowest i have seen by far and execution is fast! Withdrawal times are also fast and compared to the three brokers i have previously been with i am certain that this is the one i will be sticking with!

Very good

As a beginner, I find them easy to deal with, helpful and responsive..,keep up the good work.

Chrisy,
Australia,

Great honest broker

Great honest broker always returns calls never had a problem with eposits ould recommend anyone experienced or beginner
Chrisy D

UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2018,

Would recommend.

No complaints. Great broker. They could expand on their range of things to trade. Maybe Copper, Palladium, Cocoa and Sugar which I sometimes trade. The only metals they have is Gold and Silver. This is a very minor point. As a broker I like them a lot and the customer service is fantastic.

Song Lai Hee,
Apr 12, 2018,

Blueberry Markets good and efficient broker

I am a small oversea's investor of Blueberry Markets recently. Cautiously, I tried the services offered and platform trading simplicity. A pleasant surprise, the services were superb and the admin follow up was fantastic. The service level is better than my local brokers offered. I look forward to trade more with Blueberry and recommend this broker to those who are looking for good partner in trading.

Apr 20, 2018,

Blueberry Markets Superb

Hi Folks. I 'm a newbie here and should like to say "hi".

I should also like to say how impressed I've been this past week with Blueberry Markets. I signed up for an account with them and their Sales Manager Ben Clay has been absolutely superb throughout. All of my questions were answered promptly - many with lightning reply speeds.

I am not surprised by the other supportive comments on this site and feel that they are all very well deserved. This company has excellent credentials and I am delighted with their customer service and support. I unreservedly recommend them.

Australia,
Apr 24, 2018,

Excellent!

Best performance of any broker I have encountered hands down! Very competitive spreads, low latency servers. Blueberry Markets is an honest business with excellent customer service. AThank you.

Jami Cheung,
Cologne, Germany,
Apr 24, 2018,

Awesome service

Blueberry markets is my first broker and I used it because it came with an forex course. The service is excellent. You always get a reply within half an hour (or even minutes). They will check you up just to know if you need anything. I don’t have any comparison to other brokers but I don’t have to need to test out other ones. You should speak English though.

Lithuania,
May 8, 2018,

Excellent Customer Support

I started with Blueberry Markets couple of weeks ago and I really am pleasantly surprised by their flexibility, quick decisions and the level of customer support. Maybe it is a little too early to make conclusions but I would definitely recommend this broker to any trader. What particularly is important is that I am located in Europe and they are in Australia!

Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.

Lim Weiyang,
May 30, 2018,

Reliable broker with excellent customer service

Excellent broker with very good customer service and support. Very contented with their service.

New Zealand,
May 31, 2018,

Great service. Can't fault them.

Excellent service from Blueberry Markets. Sign up and verification was a painless exercise, and I have found their follow up customer service to be great. Always there for any questions with a quick response time. The trading platform has worked flawlessly for me with no down time or lag. Very pleased I went with this broker.

Jeev,
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Dean and his team have been very helpful in assisting me with the setup of the live account. Impressed with the level of their customer service, they do seem to go the extra mile.

Steve Gallagher,
Chonburi, Thailand,
Jun 14, 2018,

Excellent broker

I have been extremely happy with Blueberry as my broker the staff is excellent. Their support from the very beginning has and is above what I expected, I would recommend Blueberry to anyone as a matter fact have already done that several times.

Gold coast, Australia,
Jun 18, 2018,

Excellent service from Dean and his team at blueberry markets.Setting up my live account and verification was a breeze in the park.Would highly recommend this broker

Samuel Sng,
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

Excellent service and product knowledge

Excellent sales follow up and efficient services.
My sales relationship manager, Ben Clay has good knowledge of products, fast in handling of queries. He is also fast in replying my queries on my forex trading related questions.
Would recommend others to BBM for their forex products.

Singapore,
Jun 21, 2018,

I have opened my MT4 accounts with Blueberry Markets a few months ago and i think their customer service is excellent. My emails and requests were attended promptly and they are always able to cater to my needs quickly. I would highly recommend others to open an account with them.

Ben P,
Planet forex, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2018,

Best broker

Best broker I have used so far.
Have been great in everything you could want from a broker, good spreads and great executions.
Customer service wise they’ve been even better. Answer your questions quickly and concisely.
Make you feel like you’re a friend rather than just a customer.
Granted I haven’t withdrawn yet so can’t comment on there processing times but they have excelled in all departments so far.
Good on you Dean Hyde.

Jul 9, 2018,

Great Broker

Good Broker, compensated me for bad tick which led to unnecessary stop loss being taken. Broker provided VPS within days of opening a live account. Good customer service and support, they suggest trade of the day but remember that is traders' risk as trade advice is not compulsory.

I would recommend again and again. Lest I forget, they have competitively tight spreads and good leverage. I haven't yet made a withdrawal from my account hence can't comment on this.

Hijaz,
Jul 10, 2018,

Remarkable Service

Blueberry Markets is Highly Professional; ethical, reliable, creditable, customer friendly and down to earth, especially Ben Clay. I am very happy and deeply satisfied with their competent service. Keep it up.

BxD,
Russian Federation,
Jul 11, 2018,

ESN broker with law speeds

Blueberry Markets is really an ESN broker with low spreads. The thing I most like about this broker is that they have the best support ever; they even give free signals.

Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker

Khai,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2018,

Firstly, I am a trader from Malaysia. Even though I have started my journey as a trader about 4 months ago, being considered as a 'newbie' is not a problem for me as I am dealing with Blueberry Markets.

Their staff brokers are being really helpful and always there to serve the traders anytime. The regulations set by this brokers is a bit complicated than my previous broker, but I know, the regulations are made so that my identity, details and money, all would be managed properly by them.

TOP QUALITY. TOP SERVICES FOR BROKERS. ALWAYS 5 STARS FROM ME.