BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

jamiemckean,
Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.
Vitalis,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
crazyjitsu,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
Avanong84,
singapore, Singapore,
Apr 28, 2019,

Cant even go into their website on 28/4/2019 at 11:39am

Sigh...a good broker with so much good review but website is down?
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 30, 2019:
Hi Avanong84,

Our front-end site was down for a few minutes while our backup web server kicked due to maintenance. All our trade servers remained stable and online throughout the process. I'm confident in saying that if you had checked back a couple of minutes later, by the time you’d finished writing this review, you’d have found everything was online.

I must say, rating us 1 star just because our homepage wasn’t responsive for a few minutes seems a bit harsh... Can you to give us another chance? There’s a reason we have hundreds of 5-star reviews, and it’s because we care about providing our clients the best trading experience in the forex industry.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Prince A,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 20, 2018,

Not trustworthy

When I saw the ratings of this broker. I was eager to open an account with them. But after checking. I found a few things im their terms & conditions that I didn't like:
1. They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders.
Comment: if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.

2. They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason.
Comment: I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.

3. The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference.
Comment: The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.

I really advice the traders to check carefully the terms and conditions of any broker before depositing your money with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 28, 2018:
Thank you very much for your feedback Prince A. It is always good to see prospective clients do their due diligence by looking over all terms and conditions.

Please let me provide you with some feedback for clarity:

“They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders, if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.”

Yes, Blueberry Markets does hold a market-maker license in line with ASIC requirements. This essentially means Blueberry Markets may internalise the flow of trades to minimise costs to the trader as well as the broker.
This is not something that affects traders in any negative way as the prices that are provided as well as the execution will be exactly the same as if the trades were sent through to the open market.

“They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason. I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.”

Like every ASIC regulated broker, Blueberry Markets does have the right to close trades in certain situations. A few circumstances where this could happen are:
- A trader is running a system which takes advantage of price discrepancies between brokers, also known as arbritrage.
- A broker receives irregular pricing from Liquidity providers
- A clients open positions falls below that of the necessary available margin (Stop Out level)

The above circumstances do not affect 99.9% of traders.

Hopefully, this point in the PDS isn’t being read as 'Blueberry Markets will close any positions when they feel like it'. If we behaved this way we’d lose our license!

“The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference. The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.”

This comment confuses me. We encourage prospective and current client's to compare our prices with another broker at every opportunity because our spreads are normally among the best in the world!

To test our pricing all you need to do is download a free 30-day demo account and do the comparison yourself.

We’re here 24/7 on live chat, phone or email should you have any question about our pricing at any time.

Although I’m disappointed in your 1-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Hopefully, this sheds some light on your comments, please reach out to me personally on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Kind regards,
Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
Forex Veteran,
Apr 30, 2019,

Poor attitude drives potential clients away

Considering to jump ship from my current broker. Saw the good reviews here and tried contacting them with a bunch of questions through live chat. First, one of the the sales executive, Tim Maunsell, who was assigned to me didn't respond until I went to live chat and as coincidence provides, it was him. Second, asked him a bunch of questions, mostly repeated from my email, doesn't seem intent of answering them in a forthcoming manner, kept asking for my phone number despite telling him that I'm unable to take personal calls during business hours. Third, some questions later, he disappeared altogether. Perhaps me asking whether the max lot size of 40 lots can be increased was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

First impression matters, dear Blueberry markets administrators. and because of the attitude of such a representative fronting your business, I'm afraid I will be making my trades elsewhere.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 2, 2019:
Hi Forex Veteran,

We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise for your experience. Tim replied to you on your TrustPilot review (https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com). And I would also like to add that your review has prompted me to adjust the way we deal with live chat. If a member of our team doesn’t have the capacity to give our clients their full attention, then they shouldn’t be logged in, and instead, leave leads/enquiries to their colleagues with capacity. Our team is incentivised to onboard clients, and in an attempt to catch up for lost time while he was away, Tim spread himself too thin with the result being your poor experience.

We are absolutely committed to providing our clients with the best possible trading conditions and customer service. So while it stings to receive a one-star review from you, the net result is that we’re more aware of our shortcomings and can put measures in place to improve, for that I thank you. If you change your mind about Blueberry Markets I’d be happy to manage your account directly and guarantee that you’ll receive the service we’ve become famous for.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
wconceitos,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
May 31, 2019,

they do not enable trading in MT4

What would you say about a broker who does not enable trading in your live-account?
An EA which works without problem in other accounts did not succeed to trade, message returned by MT4 "trade is disabled".
Communicated this to their chat 22nd of may. Tim Maunsell, my account manager, was supposed to deal with the problem. He send me an email wanting to confirm that I knew what I was doing with this EA. I confirmed and he did not respond. I asked the chat whether trading was then enabled. They confirmed, yes. So I waited for the EA giving an entry signal which he did at 31st of may but, surprise!, again "trade is disabled".
I contacted the chat and Tim Maunsell. Chat had to say nothing.
Folks, my patience with this broker is at it's end.
I asked for a full withdrawal of the funds (which will anyway cause me losses due to transaction fees) - they are not functional, seems to me. I am fed up with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Dear wconceitos,

We are painfully aware of your experience and the resulting one-star review, consequently, we have scrutinised our flaws and implemented measures to improve client communication as to what product’s instrument suffixes must be traded depending on the type of account.

Our correspondence with you following your review indicates that we have reached a resolution which satisfies your expectations, and we hope that our conduct regarding this matter will positively impact your view of Blueberry Markets.

Blueberry Markets is wholly dedicated to delivering the best client experience and trading conditions and we look forward to working with you by helping you achieve your trading goals where possible.

Kind regards,
Sebastian - Head of Client Experience
T.,
Singapore,
Sep 4, 2018,

Bad fills markup on spreads and swaps

Trades that are above 1 lot are NEVER filled at SL prices, slips can and WILL vary from 0.8-1.3 pips, and will only get worse. there is markup on spreads and phantom pricing all over the place. Stick to big brokers if you want decent fills. rubbish experience overall
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hi T,

Gosh, I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. This is the worst review we’ve ever received and I’m disappointed you didn’t approach us directly to get your issue resolved.

After searching through our list of Singaporean clients, I'm having trouble finding any account that might have been affected in the way you’ve described, so I would very much appreciate if you can contact me directly on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com so we can get to the bottom of it.

If there was an issue with our liquidity I’m happy to compensate you accordingly. I assure you we access the same liquidity as the largest industry players and have many clients executing trades of 1 > 20 lots without slippage issues.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
Vuyisile Vigilance,
Brandfort, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2018,

Good Broker

I am happy with Blueberry Markets Level of services. However, it would be great if they added Neteller Option for deposits and withdrawals. Also, they should send confirmation email after sending clients funds on withdrawals. I've made successful withdrawals but there was no email confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed, I just see funds in my bank. Thank you.