BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
singapore, Singapore,
Apr 28, 2019,

Cant even go into their website on 28/4/2019 at 11:39am

Sigh...a good broker with so much good review but website is down?
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 30, 2019:
Hi Avanong84,

Our front-end site was down for a few minutes while our backup web server kicked due to maintenance. All our trade servers remained stable and online throughout the process. I'm confident in saying that if you had checked back a couple of minutes later, by the time you’d finished writing this review, you’d have found everything was online.

I must say, rating us 1 star just because our homepage wasn’t responsive for a few minutes seems a bit harsh... Can you to give us another chance? There’s a reason we have hundreds of 5-star reviews, and it’s because we care about providing our clients the best trading experience in the forex industry.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Prince A,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 20, 2018,

Not trustworthy

When I saw the ratings of this broker. I was eager to open an account with them. But after checking. I found a few things im their terms & conditions that I didn't like:
1. They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders.
Comment: if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.

2. They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason.
Comment: I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.

3. The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference.
Comment: The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.

I really advice the traders to check carefully the terms and conditions of any broker before depositing your money with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 28, 2018:
Thank you very much for your feedback Prince A. It is always good to see prospective clients do their due diligence by looking over all terms and conditions.

Please let me provide you with some feedback for clarity:

“They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders, if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.”

Yes, Blueberry Markets does hold a market-maker license in line with ASIC requirements. This essentially means Blueberry Markets may internalise the flow of trades to minimise costs to the trader as well as the broker.
This is not something that affects traders in any negative way as the prices that are provided as well as the execution will be exactly the same as if the trades were sent through to the open market.

“They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason. I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.”

Like every ASIC regulated broker, Blueberry Markets does have the right to close trades in certain situations. A few circumstances where this could happen are:
- A trader is running a system which takes advantage of price discrepancies between brokers, also known as arbritrage.
- A broker receives irregular pricing from Liquidity providers
- A clients open positions falls below that of the necessary available margin (Stop Out level)

The above circumstances do not affect 99.9% of traders.

Hopefully, this point in the PDS isn’t being read as 'Blueberry Markets will close any positions when they feel like it'. If we behaved this way we’d lose our license!

“The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference. The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.”

This comment confuses me. We encourage prospective and current client's to compare our prices with another broker at every opportunity because our spreads are normally among the best in the world!

To test our pricing all you need to do is download a free 30-day demo account and do the comparison yourself.

We’re here 24/7 on live chat, phone or email should you have any question about our pricing at any time.

Although I’m disappointed in your 1-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Hopefully, this sheds some light on your comments, please reach out to me personally on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
AB, Canada,
Jul 20, 2019,

Stay away ... not trust worthy

Untrustworthy, Poor management, fake stories.
My be Eightcap (the mother company) is a better option.
Eightcap solved the major issue that Bluberry created.
Blue berry held the funds for more than tow weeks then claimed they did not get it from the bank. Then after simple investigations and collecting contradicting responses from Blueberry we found that it all was not true. Meaning they got the money setting there while telling me that they are in contact with the bank to find out where the money is? After I reported the case to AFCA, Eightcap stepped in and settled the matter.
I have no respect to Blueberry managers or employer who sent me email and phone calls of false stories and intestinally stooped me from trading for more than two weeks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 23, 2019:
Dear R.P.S.,

Thank you for your review. To ensure ease of understanding for the FPA community, potential Blueberry Markets clients and you, I have responded in point form to below:

• Our business revenue is completely dependent on client trade volume; thus, it serves no purpose to restrict you from accessing funds in your trading account.
• As Blueberry Markets is an authorised representative of EightCap we aren’t legally authorised to hold client funds.
• Once the funds were located, they were immediately deposited into your account. As a goodwill gesture due to the inconvenience caused, an additional deposit that equated to over 100% of your initial deposit was also deposited into your account. We believe this to be more than substantial considering the circumstances.

In summary, Blueberry Market as a business can only control the sales, marketing, and service processes. If one of these business units aren't up to your standard resulting in your experiencing being unsavoury, it’s my job to ensure that we proactively change our processes to ensure it doesn't happen again.

For that, again I thank you for your review and I look forward to improving our offering.

If you or any potential client had any further questions, please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
Apr 30, 2019,

Poor attitude drives potential clients away

Considering to jump ship from my current broker. Saw the good reviews here and tried contacting them with a bunch of questions through live chat. First, one of the the sales executive, Tim Maunsell, who was assigned to me didn't respond until I went to live chat and as coincidence provides, it was him. Second, asked him a bunch of questions, mostly repeated from my email, doesn't seem intent of answering them in a forthcoming manner, kept asking for my phone number despite telling him that I'm unable to take personal calls during business hours. Third, some questions later, he disappeared altogether. Perhaps me asking whether the max lot size of 40 lots can be increased was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

First impression matters, dear Blueberry markets administrators. and because of the attitude of such a representative fronting your business, I'm afraid I will be making my trades elsewhere.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 2, 2019:
Hi Forex Veteran,

We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise for your experience. Tim replied to you on your TrustPilot review (https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com). And I would also like to add that your review has prompted me to adjust the way we deal with live chat. If a member of our team doesn’t have the capacity to give our clients their full attention, then they shouldn’t be logged in, and instead, leave leads/enquiries to their colleagues with capacity. Our team is incentivised to onboard clients, and in an attempt to catch up for lost time while he was away, Tim spread himself too thin with the result being your poor experience.

We are absolutely committed to providing our clients with the best possible trading conditions and customer service. So while it stings to receive a one-star review from you, the net result is that we’re more aware of our shortcomings and can put measures in place to improve, for that I thank you. If you change your mind about Blueberry Markets I’d be happy to manage your account directly and guarantee that you’ll receive the service we’ve become famous for.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Nov 15, 2019,

To be honest, blueberrymarket.com is HORRIBLE BROKER

First off, I'm a client of blueberry market and I never heard of them before VP at NNFX made mention of them. I was chilling at my previous broker even though their spreads was a bit over the top. I decided to give them a try and I was quickly impressed with their execution and no slippage. I'm a retail trader with a few trading styles, which includes news spike trading and I have been quite profitable with other brokers safe for spread widening which can be excessive when you least expect it.

The first few weeks was good and profitable. I made profit and I was trading a mixture of technical and fundamentals. I experienced no slippage whatsoever even during high volatility economic data release and I thought everything was all great until I started spinning my initial $450 deposit to $1300 and I decided to withdraw my initial deposit. I think that was when they caught onto me. (I wasn't doing anything contrary to their terms and condition) But since the withdrawal process usually require human intervention blueberry market was bound to lookup your trading records. Again, that is to be expected since they are a market maker type of broker and they made it clear.

This is when their manipulation started. I ran into issues with my initial withdrawal and it was resolved the moment I came to FPA and posted my review. They quickly explained the problems they encountered and the mix up.

At this point, they introduced heavy slippage into all my trades. I started losing instead of making profit from news spikes that I often trade (Again, there was no slippage when I started trading with blueberry markets) The slippage can be as much as 80 pips. I thought it was an anomaly but they continued to inject heavy slippage into my trades. It is best to understand that the more you lose they gain! So, it is their prerogative that you lose since that is their profit. Don't believe anything else they try to make you believe about their 'liquidity provider jargon'. They only take price feeds, everything else is controlled internally and it is open to manipulation and manipulate they did. Again, let me explain that there is a plug-in available for MT4 Manager that can introduce slippage by way of delayed trade execution to a group of trading accounts. Do your research.

They are unethical and they are as bad as every other broker who has a reputation for order manipulation on FPA maybe even worse. It would have been a different case if they stated it clearly in their terms and conditions that they do not want you trading news spike, that would be perfectly understandable. I even went as far as chatting with one of their live chat and I was told that I could trade the economic news release and any other strategy but the truth is they don't t want you to make profit that way. Their course of action is to frustrate you by grouping you in with other accounts that trade news release and pump up the delay which means slippage. Again, they are not an ECN platform so, do not believe whatever they say on their homepage.

Well, they were quick to refund the first loss due to slippage and they made me believe that it was also an anomaly. Well, I continued trading as usual and this time, I was slipped terribly, I lost $184 for trade ID 26716509 and trade ID 26716505. I informed Tim Maunsell about the 88 pips slippage again and he quickly proposed that blueberry market would refund the $184 lost to slippage. I waited for a few days and the money wasn't returned to my trading account. I contacted Tim again a few days later and he told me that blueberry market will not refund my money and I have to bear the losses. They even threatened to close my account and refund whatever is left in my account. That moment I realised that blueberry market is a bucket shop and they are all out to make money even if it means doing it in an unethical manner. Tim Maunsell is quick to point out that Blueberry Market has a lot of customers and can't focus on small account such as mine yet he couldn't explain why I started witnessing slippage all of a sudden. He was quick to blame it on their liquidity provider and I'm sitting there wondering if he thinks I'm stupid. Their price feeds is coming from eightcap which is another terrible broker, yet they try to absolve themselves of any wrong going.

Their customer care representative have been trained to be smooth talkers. They are the best at that but that doesn't translate into FAIR and TRANSPARENT trading environment. They are by far the worst out there, let no one tell you otherwise. STEER CLEAR OF THIS BROKER, TRUST ME.

Aug 23, 2019 - 4 Stars Well, I had complained about two issues I had with this broker and those issues are vital to the success of any trader professional or starter and it is Good Trading Conditions and Easy Withdrawals. While I have seen the bad part of both with this broker and haven reported it to their customer service (Which is awesome by the way) and on FPA Reviews, they actually did everything humanly possible to fix those problems and also ensure that I am satisfied, trust me it is not easy to satisfy me.

Blueberry Markets actually wants you to succeed and so they try to provide a near perfect trading solution. Tim Maunsell emailed and called me regarding the 13.3 pip slippage I experienced the other day and the amount lost to that anomaly was returned to my trading account. I am sure the problem came from their liquidity provider and I'm darn sure it was a technical issues. I know most brokers would want you to take this loss even though it was clearly a technical anomaly (the pair involved is very liquid) and not the trader's fault but the management at Blueberry Markets have proven that they have blood running through their veins and it matters to them that a trader succeeds. Trading is hard enough as it is for most traders but contending with your broker shouldn't be have to be part of it and they understand that. You're not just a statistics at this broker, you are valuable to their success as well. They actually set out to be different from the rest and now I see why. Is there anything as a honest forex broker? But I think this is the closest you are going to get to having one.

I would like to thank the team at Blueberry Markets. The slippage issue has been resolved and I'm happy. I would try withdrawing funds again to see if they have done a better job at improving that as well, but until then, I'll keep trading with BBM.

Lastly, if you want a broker who isn't out there to get you, this is the one folks. Now, I see what the ratings are all about now. Keep it up guys.

Aug 21, 2019 - 1 Star I wrote about my experience with the withdrawal process on blueberry Market well, it was hell. I think the only reason why they have received so many positive reviews is customer relations and not the trading platform itself. I was only able to withdraw 150 of my $450 initial deposit. I didn't get to withdraw any profit until I lost it all. Yes, I'm a high stakes trader and that is my business. They sent me a $20 Goodwill deposit to my account but I don't think that would make up for me loss of over 450 would it? That being said let me get on with why I am here.

I have been trading with several other brokers and in some ways I would consider them bad but I think I have messed around and found the worst one, yes that is blueberry market. I have had a case of 2-5 pip slippage but I have never encountered anything like 15 - 20 pip slippage which is what I experienced today on CADJPY during the Canadian CPI release. Remember I have traded CADJPY before and the maximum slippage I have seen is 2 pips and I have traded other pairs during news and I haven't be subject to this kind of crazy slippage.

Let me explain in full.

Transaction ID: 26100028
I placed a 2.0 (Standard lot) Buy Stop order at 80.139
I placed a 2.0 (Standard Lot) Sell Stop Order at 79.892

Guess where my order was filled? At 80.355 that was 21 pips slippage. These were orders that was sent to their servers a minute before the news. This is highly unacceptable. I don't think an ECN would even provide that much slippage and trust me, I have used ECN brokers and I'm still using an ECN broker as we speak. I didn't take that trade on my main account with other brokers, otherwise I would have figure out the difference however, I know people who did and are in profit but here I am with a US $300 loss wondering where I went wrong with this broker again. Yes, some of my friends are using some of the brokers with worst reviews and rating on FPA and they took exactly the same order as I did, some even with larger lot sizes yet, none of them is complaining about that amount of slippage.

I have written to Tim Maunsell for him to shed more light on this issue but until then I will try to inform traders of the possibility of this sort problems with Blueberry Markets. The number of stars here are not really about the trading platform itself but more about the human relations. But I didn't signup for their pep talks but to trade. I am sure they will blame it on many other factors and they will avoid rectifying the issue.

I will update this review when I hear from them but until then, 1 start from me.

Aug 14, 2019 - 2 Stars I am sure someone here commented about how cumbersome or impossible it is to withdraw your earnings from this broker. Any broker where it's easier to deposit than withdraw is a no go for me. I deposited 450 dollars with the broker and I quickly made profit and I decided to test out their withdrawal, trust me its a train wreck. I did the first withdrawal of $225 on Monday, 11th of August, 2019 and it was deducted from my account. However, when I tried withdrawing another $250 yesterday, It was reversed the today. I thought it was due to the fact that I deposited with two of my cards and I exceeded the actual deposit amount, so I withdrew $225. Well, that was also reversed. So, I reached out to their support via live chat. Guess, what they kept giving me the run around. What surprised me more was the fact that she said, the initial $225 that I tried to withdraw isn't showing up on their record. Where did my $225 go? Till date, I haven't received it, Blueberry Market says they can't find it. Again, I tried to reach out to them on phone, well, I was put right through to Tim Maunsell, well, he said he couldn't hear me over the phone and it was due to phone issues. Now, I'm here sitting on my palms wondering where I went wrong with this broker. They have a great system, yes, but it doesn't seem they want you to have your money. Even the worst brokers will pay you your earning. I can't believe this is what I left exness for.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear jjzones,

Thank you so much for your understanding, we're grateful for your commitment to working through this and sticking with us. We value your business and look forward to working with you into the future.

If you have any issues please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Thank you for the multiple reviews. The relationship has been topsy turvy to date and it pains me to hear of your grievances.

Unfortunately, slippage is very likely to occur when trading news announcements or during volatile periods in the trading day. We believe we handle slippage quite well here at Blueberry and make sure our clients are always getting the best price possible when slippage occurs, whether negative, or positive slippage.

Whilst the one-star review stings, it has allowed me to work on ways to better handle queries like yours moving forward.

I and the team from Blueberry wish you all the best with your trade adventures in the future and if there is anything I can help you with personally, please email me directly at sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Thanks again,