Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.

Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Hi there! The documents you submitted were incomplete and so Ben has reached out to you via email, which is why the chat agent you talked to reverted you back to Ben. :) If you would still like to open an account with us, please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com. We'd be more than willing to assist you.

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets
TAMILNADU, India,
Jul 29, 2020,

REVISION OF MY REVIEW AS PER THIER EXPLANTIONS NOT BECOZ OF ANY COMPULSION

FIRST OF ALL I THANK MR BEN ( BLUEBERRY MARKETS) FOR SHOWING THE COURTESY TO CALL ME AND EXPLAINED THAT, DIFFERENCE IN THEIR CHARTS WITH TRADING VIEW IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS FOR THIER COMPANY AND WHICH WAS CONVINCING FOR ME. I AM VERY GLAD IN THIER EXCELLENT RESPONSE IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM PLANNING TO MOVE ALONG WITH THEM . I SHALL KEEP POSTED ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH BLUEBERRY MARKETS IN FUTURE. AS OF NOW I FEEL SORRY ABOUT THE PREVIOUS REVIEW I GAVE IN MY FRUSTRATION WHEN ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE DID'NT RESPOND PROPERLY. HOPE THEY WILL BE KEEPING PROPER CARE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN FUTURE ALSO. ONCE AGAIN I THANK FOREX PEACE ARMY ALSO FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GREAT PLATFORM WHERE FOREX TRADERS CAN AT LEAST FIND OUT GENUINE FOREX BROKER AND IT HELPS LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THIER LIFE.....

Jul 27, 2020 - 1 Star I AM WRITING THIS BECOZ I WAS PLANNING TO JOIN BLUEBERRY MARKETS AND I USED THIER MT4 DEMO PLATFORM BEFORE JOINING AND I USED TRADING VIEW CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR COMPARISION FOR MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND I GOT SHOCKED BY SEEING THE DISPARITY IN BOTH CHARTS TODAY IN GBP/USD, AND AGAIN I TRIED AUD/USD. THIER CHARTS WERE COMPLETELY MANIPULATED AND WAS GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. WHEN I DISCUSSED WITH THIER CONCERNED EXECUTIVES THEY GAVE ME A BUL*** EXPLANATION STATING THAT IT IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDER, WHAT A FUNNY REPLY IT IS. SO I ASKED THEM WHETHER THIER LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS ARE OWNING THE FORIEGN EXCHANGE AND CREATING THIS DISPARITY ON REAL TIME CHARTS. SO GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT U ARE ENTERING TO 100% DANGER ZONE. BEWARE UR MONEY WILL BE LOOTED BY THIS TYPE OF CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS. 100% CHEATERS. IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS JUST COMPARE THIER CHARTS WITH REAL TIME CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY. SO THAT ATLEAST U GUYS WILL NOT FALL IN THIER TRAP.

Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.

Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker

Mar 29, 2020,

Watch out they trade under 8cap

Be careful this company trades under 8cap license.
go and have a look at 8cap reviews before engaging.Funny to see so many positive reviews
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you for the review, Nikt75.

The fact that we are authorised under 8Cap's financial license is not something we hide. For complete transparency, we also use parts of their infrastructure and back end which allows us to focus on the front end and the experience of our clients.

The experience of my team and I is predominately in the front office with our strengths being customer service and account management. You'll notice a large percentage of the Blueberry Markets reviews on Forex Peace Army and across the internet are directly related to both customer service and account management which is something we work hard on maintaining and is a core value of the business.

This may change in the future as Blueberry Markets grows and is presented with various opportunities but to date, it has been a successful model which is again evident with the 500+ positive reviews we have received.

Even though we have a close relationship with 8Cap, I want to make it well clear that we are a standalone business with our own Australian Business Number (ABN), a separate ownership structure and our own staff.

If you or anyone had any questions about any of the information above or the future of Blueberry Markets, please email me directly at dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com

I look forward to answering any questions and I wish you all the best with your trading.

Kind regards,
Dean Hyde - Founder and CEO of Blueberry Markets
rome, Italy,
Apr 16, 2020,

my experince is good

i use this this broker since few mounths....for the operativity and the facilty use, i m find get fine. During last days i had problem. But them say me that, dut to server migration. I have receive withdrawal in about 5 days due to server migration them say.
In first time, i think get scam because in my past time i get more scam , but then , when i contact via chat before and via mail then, during difficultes time, i have receive all assistance necessary from customer service, them have search me also vie telephone for to know if all my problems resolved. Moer serius for me.
I will continue to use this broker and if there are upgrade i will inform the comunity.
This is my experience.
Thanks.

Apr 9, 2020 - 2 Stars this is a problem of almost all brokers .... when we deposit it happens in real time, when we have to withdraw the problems begin .... I have been using BLUEBERRY for a few months, and I have only made deposits .... it is now three days that I ask to withdraw, I have already sent two emails and talked in chat, but nothing yet .... they even asked me if the money I want to withdraw is the result of a deposit or profit, as if they could not see this ... .all to lengthen the withdrawal time ..... what a pain

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear g.diferico,

Sorry to hear of your withdrawal issue, unfortunately, due to scheduled server maintenance and higher than usual support query volume your request was unable to be processed within the usual time-frame. I can see that your withdrawal request is now processed, if you have any further questions or concerns please contact support or myself directly via email.

Sebastian Morgan / sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

Bakul Diwekar,
Mumbai, India,
Feb 21, 2020,

BlueBerry Markets - Build Your Forex Future Here

BlueBerry Markets is a Competent Forex Broker, having the best spreads on MT4 as well as MT5.

This is backed up by Excellent Customer Support.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Thanks for the 5-star review Bakul! Glad to hear you're enjoying trading with us.

All the best!

Sebastian Morgan
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.

Cayo, Belize,
Feb 18, 2020,

Update to previous withdrawal review

Shortly after I posted the review, Ben Clay was nice enough to email a statement showing a declined credit refund from my bank. I am still to meet with my bank regarding this situation. I must note, as I have told them, that a credit card refund has never been denied from major companies such as Amazon and Apple, even from companies in the Caribbean that are not so well known. I am not able to delete the previous review so what I will do is give regular updates to you the people on the process. Please note that Ben and Sebastian have been very kind in checking to make sure that I understand everything.

Feb 13, 2020 - 1 Star I opened my live account about 3 weeks ago with $100 US. They were quick to accept my Visa card and had no problem processing my deposit. I made about $16 profit in a week trading micro lots. I wanted to test their withdrawal system since I am from Belize. I didn’t have high hopes for the bank wore transfer but I was atleast hoping that they could refund my deposit to my credit card. Well they said they tried to refund the money to my credit card and how it was declined. They said that I should check with my bank to activate the “refund” feature. So I spoke to my bank and they confirmed with me that they accept all refunds to my credit card and there was no indication on my bank statement that someone tried to do a refund and it was denied. So I asked Ben Clay from blueberrymarkets if they could send me proof that they indeed tried. They sent out the “daily confirmation” email that showed a decrease from my trading account and then the same amount being reversed right back into my trading account. I thought blueberry markets was a professional A1 broker and I used them too because “Top Traders” on YouTube had suggested them. It was good until this withdrawal experience. I had hope to put in more money into the account throughout the year but now I’m scared if they can’t even process a simple refund to my credit card.

Below is the email they sent me:

“We had actually already tried to send to card, but your bank declined it. We typically need to refund back to the same method the funds came from, so you either need to speak to your bank to have them validate the refund feature.

Or you will need to send us a statement showing the deposit you made to us with card, then we can send to your bank account in 90 days. I would suggest speaking with your bank so you do not need to wait the 90 days, and have them allow the refund feature.”

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Thank you for updating your review, Emmanuel. In any kind of issue, we will always do what Ben and Sebastian did for you – explain everything you need to know and sort it out as soon as possible. We appreciate you working with us in resolving this card refund issue. :)

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets