BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

For now I will say they have a pass...

For now they are good in transactions of deposits. I'm yet to test their withdrawal process, if not as efficient as when depositing, then I will begin to know her intentions.
Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
Ju,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 23, 2019,

their free software Wineskin is just not working after one deposits

I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
singapore, Singapore,
Apr 28, 2019,

Cant even go into their website on 28/4/2019 at 11:39am

Sigh...a good broker with so much good review but website is down?
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 30, 2019:
Hi Avanong84,

Our front-end site was down for a few minutes while our backup web server kicked due to maintenance. All our trade servers remained stable and online throughout the process. I'm confident in saying that if you had checked back a couple of minutes later, by the time you’d finished writing this review, you’d have found everything was online.

I must say, rating us 1 star just because our homepage wasn’t responsive for a few minutes seems a bit harsh... Can you to give us another chance? There’s a reason we have hundreds of 5-star reviews, and it’s because we care about providing our clients the best trading experience in the forex industry.

Kindly,
Dean Hyde - Blueberry Markets Managing Director
Prince A,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 20, 2018,

Not trustworthy

When I saw the ratings of this broker. I was eager to open an account with them. But after checking. I found a few things im their terms & conditions that I didn't like:
1. They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders.
Comment: if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.

2. They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason.
Comment: I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.

3. The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference.
Comment: The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.

I really advice the traders to check carefully the terms and conditions of any broker before depositing your money with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 28, 2018:
Thank you very much for your feedback Prince A. It is always good to see prospective clients do their due diligence by looking over all terms and conditions.

Please let me provide you with some feedback for clarity:

“They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders, if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.”

Yes, Blueberry Markets does hold a market-maker license in line with ASIC requirements. This essentially means Blueberry Markets may internalise the flow of trades to minimise costs to the trader as well as the broker.
This is not something that affects traders in any negative way as the prices that are provided as well as the execution will be exactly the same as if the trades were sent through to the open market.

“They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason. I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.”

Like every ASIC regulated broker, Blueberry Markets does have the right to close trades in certain situations. A few circumstances where this could happen are:
- A trader is running a system which takes advantage of price discrepancies between brokers, also known as arbritrage.
- A broker receives irregular pricing from Liquidity providers
- A clients open positions falls below that of the necessary available margin (Stop Out level)

The above circumstances do not affect 99.9% of traders.

Hopefully, this point in the PDS isn’t being read as 'Blueberry Markets will close any positions when they feel like it'. If we behaved this way we’d lose our license!

“The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference. The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.”

This comment confuses me. We encourage prospective and current client's to compare our prices with another broker at every opportunity because our spreads are normally among the best in the world!

To test our pricing all you need to do is download a free 30-day demo account and do the comparison yourself.

We’re here 24/7 on live chat, phone or email should you have any question about our pricing at any time.

Although I’m disappointed in your 1-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Hopefully, this sheds some light on your comments, please reach out to me personally on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
AB, Canada,
Jul 20, 2019,

Stay away ... not trust worthy

Untrustworthy, Poor management, fake stories.
My be Eightcap (the mother company) is a better option.
Eightcap solved the major issue that Bluberry created.
Blue berry held the funds for more than tow weeks then claimed they did not get it from the bank. Then after simple investigations and collecting contradicting responses from Blueberry we found that it all was not true. Meaning they got the money setting there while telling me that they are in contact with the bank to find out where the money is? After I reported the case to AFCA, Eightcap stepped in and settled the matter.
I have no respect to Blueberry managers or employer who sent me email and phone calls of false stories and intestinally stooped me from trading for more than two weeks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 23, 2019:
Dear R.P.S.,

Thank you for your review. To ensure ease of understanding for the FPA community, potential Blueberry Markets clients and you, I have responded in point form to below:

• Our business revenue is completely dependent on client trade volume; thus, it serves no purpose to restrict you from accessing funds in your trading account.
• As Blueberry Markets is an authorised representative of EightCap we aren’t legally authorised to hold client funds.
• Once the funds were located, they were immediately deposited into your account. As a goodwill gesture due to the inconvenience caused, an additional deposit that equated to over 100% of your initial deposit was also deposited into your account. We believe this to be more than substantial considering the circumstances.

In summary, Blueberry Market as a business can only control the sales, marketing, and service processes. If one of these business units aren't up to your standard resulting in your experiencing being unsavoury, it’s my job to ensure that we proactively change our processes to ensure it doesn't happen again.

For that, again I thank you for your review and I look forward to improving our offering.

If you or any potential client had any further questions, please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
Apr 30, 2019,

Poor attitude drives potential clients away

Considering to jump ship from my current broker. Saw the good reviews here and tried contacting them with a bunch of questions through live chat. First, one of the the sales executive, Tim Maunsell, who was assigned to me didn't respond until I went to live chat and as coincidence provides, it was him. Second, asked him a bunch of questions, mostly repeated from my email, doesn't seem intent of answering them in a forthcoming manner, kept asking for my phone number despite telling him that I'm unable to take personal calls during business hours. Third, some questions later, he disappeared altogether. Perhaps me asking whether the max lot size of 40 lots can be increased was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

First impression matters, dear Blueberry markets administrators. and because of the attitude of such a representative fronting your business, I'm afraid I will be making my trades elsewhere.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 2, 2019:
Hi Forex Veteran,

We dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise for your experience. Tim replied to you on your TrustPilot review (https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.blueberrymarkets.com). And I would also like to add that your review has prompted me to adjust the way we deal with live chat. If a member of our team doesn’t have the capacity to give our clients their full attention, then they shouldn’t be logged in, and instead, leave leads/enquiries to their colleagues with capacity. Our team is incentivised to onboard clients, and in an attempt to catch up for lost time while he was away, Tim spread himself too thin with the result being your poor experience.

We are absolutely committed to providing our clients with the best possible trading conditions and customer service. So while it stings to receive a one-star review from you, the net result is that we’re more aware of our shortcomings and can put measures in place to improve, for that I thank you. If you change your mind about Blueberry Markets I’d be happy to manage your account directly and guarantee that you’ll receive the service we’ve become famous for.

Kindly,