BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

jamiemckean,
Waikato, New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.
Rob Pickering,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
crazyjitsu,
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.
T.,
Singapore,
Sep 4, 2018,

Bad fills markup on spreads and swaps

Trades that are above 1 lot are NEVER filled at SL prices, slips can and WILL vary from 0.8-1.3 pips, and will only get worse. there is markup on spreads and phantom pricing all over the place. Stick to big brokers if you want decent fills. rubbish experience overall
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hi T,

Gosh, I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. This is the worst review we’ve ever received and I’m disappointed you didn’t approach us directly to get your issue resolved.

After searching through our list of Singaporean clients, I'm having trouble finding any account that might have been affected in the way you’ve described, so I would very much appreciate if you can contact me directly on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com so we can get to the bottom of it.

If there was an issue with our liquidity I’m happy to compensate you accordingly. I assure you we access the same liquidity as the largest industry players and have many clients executing trades of 1 > 20 lots without slippage issues.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
Leon,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 28, 2018,

Not so trust worthy

I opened a live account with this broker on Jan. 2018. I was using an EA to open trades. What happened is the settings of my EA changes all the time that makes the EA closes trades in a loss. They eat up my fund until bone dry. Beware of this broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Hi Leon,

Thank for your time the other day on the phone to discuss your Expert Advisor (EA). As discussed, the coding and performance of an EA is out of the control of Blueberry Markets.

In the never-ending quest to enhance client experience, if you were to have any issues with our service and/or trading conditions of Blueberry Markets we are happy to hear your feedback and work with you to improve.

In saying that, we are also happy to organize a time to get to the bottom of why your EA wasn’t performing as expected and work with our developers to come up with a solution.

I hope you are also enjoying the free access to ForexSignals.com

Kind regards,
Tim Maunsell
Vuyisile Vigilance,
Brandfort, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2018,

Good Broker

I am happy with Blueberry Markets Level of services. However, it would be great if they added Neteller Option for deposits and withdrawals. Also, they should send confirmation email after sending clients funds on withdrawals. I've made successful withdrawals but there was no email confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed, I just see funds in my bank. Thank you.
Llcooldude,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2018,

Would recommend.

No complaints. Great broker. They could expand on their range of things to trade. Maybe Copper, Palladium, Cocoa and Sugar which I sometimes trade. The only metals they have is Gold and Silver. This is a very minor point. As a broker I like them a lot and the customer service is fantastic.
Nuelfelson,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
Dec 5, 2018,

They are good at what they do.

I was looking for a good broker allvover over the world and I came across Blueberry. I gave them a trial and since then, they have not dissapointed me. Their support system especially their chart support is top notch. I also want to acknowledge Ben Clay. He was so helpful when I was trying to open an account with them. Taking me on step-by-step procedures and what to do. Then to the main thing, trading. They don't shortchanged you when trading. When you place a trade on a price, it will definitely be placed on that point unlike my previous brokers . Please, keep up the good work. Remember, t be on top is not easy. Try to stay on top as the best broker in Australia .

North33,
Dec 5, 2018,

Smooth efficient trading platform

Excellent customer service and very competitive spreads. Would love them to offer more commodities to trade but extremely happy with the overall set up so far. Getting straight to the top and having a chat with CEO Dean Hyde is easy as he's always available. Have recommended Blueberry to many of my fellow traders.

MALCOLM,
SYDNEY, Australia,
Nov 12, 2018,

GOOD BROKER

i FOUND THEM VERY HELPFUL IN SETTING UP HAVE NO ISSUES I HAVE HAD GOOD SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED ABSOLUTELY FINE BROKER INTEGRATES WITH MY ALGOS