ManagedForexLtd.com Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ManagedForexLtd.com
December 2016- March 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Managed Forex Ltd.
Other related sites include AlnoTrade.com, DaxBot.eu.

Join live discussion of ManagedForexLtd.com on our forum

Madrid, Spain,
Oct 20, 2020,

Very professional and steady

I gave managed account ManagedForexLTD €4800 and.now balance is €7600 for 2020 after fees.

Its not get rich overnight but I'm a happy investor.
I found the company very good to deal with and professional trading. Its quite excellent overall. If you want stable growth they're good operation.

5 Star Rating removed.

AlnoTrade, DaxBot, and ManagedForexLtd are closely related companies.  This review came from the same IP address used by AlnoTrade's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 25, 2020,

Scam Artists

I have both invested and worked with this company and have lost/ am owed a considerable amount from them I am not impressed at all.

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Sep 21, 2020:
interesting,
dont know how we would owe a client money, normally the other way around.
Some funny ones knocking around these parts.
Laurence,
South Australia, Australia,
Apr 24, 2020,

Worst investment decision!! Invested with them for 1 year, gained nothing

I made my worst investment decision ever by investing with them.

In the beginning everything looked great. I opened my MT4 account and started investing with them in April 2019. At the peak the account had 50% ROI. It was impressive to see 50% return in just 6 months. I was about to refer some of my friends to invest with them. (Thank god i did NOT)

Then the relentless drawdown started from October, account equity is down 30-50% from the peak. I paid them performance fees twice in the interim twice. My account's 1 year history is literally flat, but if I take withdraw of the performance fee I paid them into consideration I lost around 5% for the ENTIRE YEAR I invested with them!

I finally decided to withdraw all the funds from my account today after the horrendous experience with drawdowns and their poor performance. It sickens my stomach watching my account equity sometimes go down 5% in a day, horrible risk management.

If your account is still in profit, learn from me don't be greedy, take it the RUN while you can!!!

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Jul 25, 2020:
hi,
you are flat because you increase your account by X5 in 2nd half of year, so a -10% drawdown was equivelent to -50% when you compare to your original balance. you are not comparing apples with apples.

In essence, the whole truth had you not touched your account was +50% in 1st 6 months and -10% in 2nd half of year, overall gross +40%.

Its not fair to combine % and increase deposits while comparing the 2 alike.
Gunma, Japan,
Mar 26, 2020,

This is my case

Unfortunitely.
Trade effort seem to have ended, but I have not received any notification, and I do not have any response to my e-mail.

For your reference

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Hi
We are not aware of broker tradeviewforex.
We use vantagefx...axitrader and blackbull for capital management.
They also do not accept clients from Japan so we do not recognise the account.

Jason Henry
Support.
Maria De Silva,
Mar 7, 2020,

A great money manager

very very good FX program.
Stable and consistent and at last making some money.
Good choice of brokers, glad they added a few extra,
a good choice and recommend.

Saringkan Promsupa,
Phuket, Thailand,
Dec 26, 2019,

Very nice account growing

I made over 100% this last 7 months with this account. It grows very well. some months lost but always recovery again.
Its good performance and low fees.
I think any profit in forex is hard to get, they make profit real, which is best thing.
i am very happy, its not easy in FX.

Taliq imbradash,
Oct 4, 2019,

Nice growing account

Steady growth account. Good fee structure.
Accurate guys.
Happy recommendation. Thumbs up.

Pierre Famastis,
Port Louis, Mauritius,
Sep 28, 2019,

Good quality trades, good management.

I enjoyed time so far with managedforexltd. Good quality service and decent MT4 brokers. I opened account very quick. Track record exact same as my account.That superspec system works very well, especially in GBPUSD pair.
I will add more funds soon, it is very transparent on my phone to see signals in real time. Very reassuring.

Charlie Cowden,
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom,
Jul 20, 2019,

makes forex trading look easy!

I have managed account, not EA, I don't have time to trade and its so hard unless you have all day to monitor the market. This is a good investment that worked above my expectations, its been good experience and have increased my investment again in July.

Michael ramsden,
Witchita , Kansas, USA,
Jul 17, 2019,

Damn good EA

Bought Superspecv2 ea. Very good performance and stable. Well worth money.
If you use it be patient and watch your money grow every month
Money well spent