ManagedForexLtd.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 8, 2019
December 2016- March 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Managed Forex Ltd.
ManagedForexLtd.com

Join live discussion of ManagedForexLtd.com on our forum

Errol hammond,
Belfast, United Kingdom,
Feb 6, 2019,

Good practicing firm.

Well known trustable local company.
Good dealing and excellent knowledge of financial market.
High understanding of client needs.
Good practices..
5 star.
Glen,
Jan 9, 2019,

I recently placed approximately €8,300 with Managed Forex. Within 3 days this has been reduced to €6,700. I compared the daily confirmation email from the broker (Tier1) with the trading results published by Managed Forex in FX Blue, and found there are a number of trades missing. The missing trades are those that have lost money. Although I have been using the service for a very short time, the fact that losing trades are being left from the results has caused me to back out, as I no longer trust their published results
Reply by managedforexltd submitted Jan 14, 2019:
Dear Sir,
We use pre trade allocation. Means if you join MAM after trades have already been opened, then we can not allocate to your account.
You are comparing trades what were opened before your account connected to MAM, therefore how can you expect to have them on your account.
sergio aspas,
las palmas, Spain,
Jan 1, 2019,

stress free way for forex money

it is a very good trading system with long performance.
i tried to make forex money before and was no good.. this is much better to have a manager .
without this stress i can concentrate on my real job. forex is just too hard, it better to use forex manager. this team is most best i used.
Carole Milburn,
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2018,

Their Performance is good. Easy to see trading.

I just started with €5k as I am small investor but performance is good.
I was nervous but I made withdrawals easily and without delay.
I will add more in 2019.
Performance is good,
emdonie,
Florida, USA,
Dec 16, 2018,

They are bad news.

They did not perform at the level they portrayed the prior result. They also entered positions that the did not manage resulting in losses. When I questioned the trades they first lied to me. When I provided evidence they were responsible, they blamed the broker. They have yet to take responsibility for their negligence.
Reply by managedforexltd submitted Dec 18, 2018:
Dear Sir,
You must be mixed up with someone else. We have no idea to what you refer to.
Javier Adre,
Tenerife, Spain,
Nov 26, 2018,

Great service provided and brilliant performance. They know forex really well.
Would highly recommend
Bethany hamilton,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2018,

Yep. No probs. Account goes up.

Was reluctant to start because I lost before in fx.
Could see from start this was different. Better trade selection and less random by nature.
Decent few months I've had. Far as I see a gain is a gain. Hard to get a gain in fx....I tried many many times.
Glad to see they don't use martingale.
Easy to open account as well.
Pleased by all metrics.
Salim tomsvesagh,
Male, Maldives,
Oct 16, 2018,

Hi professional

Good traders. I stand by the investment.
Easy to withdraw profits regularly.
I still use some ea but performance better here.

High professional service.
Forex too hard for me other wise.
Ibrahim milosav,
Oct 13, 2018,

Very good. Safe.

Top class manager.
Always month profit.
No silly strategy.
Nice system. Wasn't sure about broker they use but actually good.
Do not hesitate.
One of the better fx investments out there.
flrzjoe,
Spain,
Sep 28, 2018,

SCAM? Juge yourself..
1- the man picture on website IAN (Customer support does it exist?)Never talk to him in all my messages with them...
2- Don't understand reviews with five stars about the way they trade? We can not see the trades... Broker Tell me to talk to managedforexltd to have access of the trades.. Managedforexltd tell me to talk to the broker to see them...(You can not choose the broker(tierfx in Bahamas)... Conclusion...i cant see the trades..
3- How do they trade? Plenty of entries a day..I dont think this is the best way to trade..(my opinion)..Maybe here is the business for both of them...
4-RESULTS?? LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WITH THEM... -21% OF MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT LOST.
JUDGE YOURSELF....
This is a truly real review..
Reply by managedforexltd submitted Oct 2, 2018:
We do not let client see real time trades in MT4 due to copy and intellectual property protection, it been like this since 4 years.
Backoffice broker login you can see all trades in real time.
From our history you can see we actively trade. Having plenty of entries does not qualify for scam neither does -21% when we had open equity gains that was not calculated.
Ian is and still works here.
Thank you.