ManagedForexLtd.com Review

Updated: Jun 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ManagedForexLtd.com
December 2016- March 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Managed Forex Ltd.

Join live discussion of ManagedForexLtd.com on our forum

Laurence,
South Australia, Australia,
Apr 24, 2020,

Worst investment decision!! Invested with them for 1 year, gained nothing

I made my worst investment decision ever by investing with them.

In the beginning everything looked great. I opened my MT4 account and started investing with them in April 2019. At the peak the account had 50% ROI. It was impressive to see 50% return in just 6 months. I was about to refer some of my friends to invest with them. (Thank god i did NOT)

Then the relentless drawdown started from October, account equity is down 30-50% from the peak. I paid them performance fees twice in the interim twice. My account's 1 year history is literally flat, but if I take withdraw of the performance fee I paid them into consideration I lost around 5% for the ENTIRE YEAR I invested with them!

I finally decided to withdraw all the funds from my account today after the horrendous experience with drawdowns and their poor performance. It sickens my stomach watching my account equity sometimes go down 5% in a day, horrible risk management.

If your account is still in profit, learn from me don't be greedy, take it the RUN while you can!!!

Gunma, Japan,
Mar 26, 2020,

This is my case

Unfortunitely.
Trade effort seem to have ended, but I have not received any notification, and I do not have any response to my e-mail.

For your reference

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Hi
We are not aware of broker tradeviewforex.
We use vantagefx...axitrader and blackbull for capital management.
They also do not accept clients from Japan so we do not recognise the account.

Jason Henry
Support.
Maria De Silva,
Mar 7, 2020,

A great money manager

very very good FX program.
Stable and consistent and at last making some money.
Good choice of brokers, glad they added a few extra,
a good choice and recommend.

Saringkan Promsupa,
Phuket, Thailand,
Dec 26, 2019,

Very nice account growing

I made over 100% this last 7 months with this account. It grows very well. some months lost but always recovery again.
Its good performance and low fees.
I think any profit in forex is hard to get, they make profit real, which is best thing.
i am very happy, its not easy in FX.

Taliq imbradash,
Oct 4, 2019,

Nice growing account

Steady growth account. Good fee structure.
Accurate guys.
Happy recommendation. Thumbs up.

Pierre Famastis,
Port Louis, Mauritius,
Sep 28, 2019,

Good quality trades, good management.

I enjoyed time so far with managedforexltd. Good quality service and decent MT4 brokers. I opened account very quick. Track record exact same as my account.That superspec system works very well, especially in GBPUSD pair.
I will add more funds soon, it is very transparent on my phone to see signals in real time. Very reassuring.

Peter Hollingsworth,
Aug 25, 2019,

Very good system and account manager

first time i used a money manager and dubious to start with as so many scams out there, but this is not one. I can see the trades on my phone in real time, I like to monitor the trading each day, Good risk control and no overnight trades! That is a major plus, can sleep easy!
Very satisfactory operation.

Charlie Cowden,
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom,
Jul 20, 2019,

makes forex trading look easy!

I have managed account, not EA, I don't have time to trade and its so hard unless you have all day to monitor the market. This is a good investment that worked above my expectations, its been good experience and have increased my investment again in July.

Michael ramsden,
Witchita , Kansas, USA,
Jul 17, 2019,

Damn good EA

Bought Superspecv2 ea. Very good performance and stable. Well worth money.
If you use it be patient and watch your money grow every month
Money well spent

Dan Collier,
San Antonio, Texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2019,

Very Strong trading system

These guys are great. Real good trades on our account, low exposure and always use good stop loss. We used them for over one year now and have had great experience.
Ophelia Capital