ManagedForexLtd.com Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ManagedForexLtd.com
December 2016- March 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Managed Forex Ltd.
Other related sites include AlnoTrade.com, DaxBot.eu.

Join live discussion of ManagedForexLtd.com on our forum

Madrid, Spain,
Oct 20, 2020,

Very professional and steady

I gave managed account ManagedForexLTD €4800 and.now balance is €7600 for 2020 after fees.

Its not get rich overnight but I'm a happy investor.
I found the company very good to deal with and professional trading. Its quite excellent overall. If you want stable growth they're good operation.

5 Star Rating removed.

AlnoTrade, DaxBot, and ManagedForexLtd are closely related companies.  This review came from the same IP address used by AlnoTrade's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 25, 2020,

Scam Artists

I have both invested and worked with this company and have lost/ am owed a considerable amount from them I am not impressed at all.
Reply by managedforexltd submitted Sep 21, 2020:
interesting,
dont know how we would owe a client money, normally the other way around.
Some funny ones knocking around these parts.
Laurence,
South Australia, Australia,
Apr 24, 2020,

Worst investment decision!! Invested with them for 1 year, gained nothing

I made my worst investment decision ever by investing with them.

In the beginning everything looked great. I opened my MT4 account and started investing with them in April 2019. At the peak the account had 50% ROI. It was impressive to see 50% return in just 6 months. I was about to refer some of my friends to invest with them. (Thank god i did NOT)

Then the relentless drawdown started from October, account equity is down 30-50% from the peak. I paid them performance fees twice in the interim twice. My account's 1 year history is literally flat, but if I take withdraw of the performance fee I paid them into consideration I lost around 5% for the ENTIRE YEAR I invested with them!

I finally decided to withdraw all the funds from my account today after the horrendous experience with drawdowns and their poor performance. It sickens my stomach watching my account equity sometimes go down 5% in a day, horrible risk management.

If your account is still in profit, learn from me don't be greedy, take it the RUN while you can!!!
Reply by managedforexltd submitted Jul 25, 2020:
hi,
you are flat because you increase your account by X5 in 2nd half of year, so a -10% drawdown was equivelent to -50% when you compare to your original balance. you are not comparing apples with apples.

In essence, the whole truth had you not touched your account was +50% in 1st 6 months and -10% in 2nd half of year, overall gross +40%.

Its not fair to combine % and increase deposits while comparing the 2 alike.
Gunma, Japan,
Mar 26, 2020,

This is my case

Unfortunitely.
Trade effort seem to have ended, but I have not received any notification, and I do not have any response to my e-mail.

For your reference
Reply by managedforexltd submitted Mar 30, 2020:
Hi
We are not aware of broker tradeviewforex.
We use vantagefx...axitrader and blackbull for capital management.
They also do not accept clients from Japan so we do not recognise the account.

Jason Henry
Support.
Maria De Silva,
Mar 7, 2020,

A great money manager

very very good FX program.
Stable and consistent and at last making some money.
Good choice of brokers, glad they added a few extra,
a good choice and recommend.

Saringkan Promsupa,
Phuket, Thailand,
Dec 26, 2019,

Very nice account growing

I made over 100% this last 7 months with this account. It grows very well. some months lost but always recovery again.
Its good performance and low fees.
I think any profit in forex is hard to get, they make profit real, which is best thing.
i am very happy, its not easy in FX.

Taliq imbradash,
Oct 4, 2019,

Nice growing account

Steady growth account. Good fee structure.
Accurate guys.
Happy recommendation. Thumbs up.

Pierre Famastis,
Port Louis, Mauritius,
Sep 28, 2019,

Good quality trades, good management.

I enjoyed time so far with managedforexltd. Good quality service and decent MT4 brokers. I opened account very quick. Track record exact same as my account.That superspec system works very well, especially in GBPUSD pair.
I will add more funds soon, it is very transparent on my phone to see signals in real time. Very reassuring.

Charlie Cowden,
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom,
Jul 20, 2019,

makes forex trading look easy!

I have managed account, not EA, I don't have time to trade and its so hard unless you have all day to monitor the market. This is a good investment that worked above my expectations, its been good experience and have increased my investment again in July.

Michael ramsden,
Witchita , Kansas, USA,
Jul 17, 2019,

Damn good EA

Bought Superspecv2 ea. Very good performance and stable. Well worth money.
If you use it be patient and watch your money grow every month
Money well spent

Dan Collier,
San Antonio, Texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2019,

Very Strong trading system

These guys are great. Real good trades on our account, low exposure and always use good stop loss. We used them for over one year now and have had great experience.
Ophelia Capital

Ken Butterworth,
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Apr 15, 2019,

No more hassle for me.!! Keep it going lads!

Its a good managed account with proper risk management.
Pure pros these boys.
I tried so many times to make profit, gave up eventually.
Better and less hassle let someone else do it. FX is a pain in ass when losing., But best thing in world when account goes up.

Earl Hartson,
Tennessee, USA,
Apr 5, 2019,

Steady and stable

Managed forex are a good money manager.
I used fxchoice broker for long time so was happy to start there.
In the end it was a good decision, up 13% in no time.
Steady and stable trading, with good consistent return,
Very pleasant experience.

Carlos amini,
Madrid, Spain,
Mar 17, 2019,

Good trading. Class gold.

Gold mam is amazing performance.
Deposited 2k and took out 1k profit already
Work with good brokers.
Very good and honest service. Real numbers and real trading. No bullshit stories here.
Good find they are.

Phil hurley,
Maidenhead, United Kingdom,
Feb 23, 2019,

Sound service.

I have worked with these guys for 2 years now.
Excellent trading.
Good offering of brokers and transparent.

Glen,
Jan 9, 2019,

I recently placed approximately €8,300 with Managed Forex. Within 3 days this has been reduced to €6,700. I compared the daily confirmation email from the broker (Tier1) with the trading results published by Managed Forex in FX Blue, and found there are a number of trades missing. The missing trades are those that have lost money. Although I have been using the service for a very short time, the fact that losing trades are being left from the results has caused me to back out, as I no longer trust their published results

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Jan 14, 2019:
Dear Sir,
We use pre trade allocation. Means if you join MAM after trades have already been opened, then we can not allocate to your account.
You are comparing trades what were opened before your account connected to MAM, therefore how can you expect to have them on your account.
sergio aspas,
las palmas, Spain,
Jan 1, 2019,

stress free way for forex money

it is a very good trading system with long performance.
i tried to make forex money before and was no good.. this is much better to have a manager .
without this stress i can concentrate on my real job. forex is just too hard, it better to use forex manager. this team is most best i used.

Carole Milburn,
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2018,

Their Performance is good. Easy to see trading.

I just started with €5k as I am small investor but performance is good.
I was nervous but I made withdrawals easily and without delay.
I will add more in 2019.
Performance is good,

Florida, USA,
Dec 16, 2018,

They are bad news.

They did not perform at the level they portrayed the prior result. They also entered positions that the did not manage resulting in losses. When I questioned the trades they first lied to me. When I provided evidence they were responsible, they blamed the broker. They have yet to take responsibility for their negligence.

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Dec 18, 2018:
Dear Sir,
You must be mixed up with someone else. We have no idea to what you refer to.
Javier Adre,
Tenerife, Spain,
Nov 26, 2018,

Great service provided and brilliant performance. They know forex really well.
Would highly recommend

Bethany hamilton,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2018,

Yep. No probs. Account goes up.

Was reluctant to start because I lost before in fx.
Could see from start this was different. Better trade selection and less random by nature.
Decent few months I've had. Far as I see a gain is a gain. Hard to get a gain in fx....I tried many many times.
Glad to see they don't use martingale.
Easy to open account as well.
Pleased by all metrics.

Salim tomsvesagh,
Male, Maldives,
Oct 16, 2018,

Hi professional

Good traders. I stand by the investment.
Easy to withdraw profits regularly.
I still use some ea but performance better here.

High professional service.
Forex too hard for me other wise.

Ibrahim milosav,
Oct 13, 2018,

Very good. Safe.

Top class manager.
Always month profit.
No silly strategy.
Nice system. Wasn't sure about broker they use but actually good.
Do not hesitate.
One of the better fx investments out there.

Spain,
Sep 28, 2018,

SCAM? Juge yourself..
1- the man picture on website IAN (Customer support does it exist?)Never talk to him in all my messages with them...
2- Don't understand reviews with five stars about the way they trade? We can not see the trades... Broker Tell me to talk to managedforexltd to have access of the trades.. Managedforexltd tell me to talk to the broker to see them...(You can not choose the broker(tierfx in Bahamas)... Conclusion...i cant see the trades..
3- How do they trade? Plenty of entries a day..I dont think this is the best way to trade..(my opinion)..Maybe here is the business for both of them...
4-RESULTS?? LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WITH THEM... -21% OF MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT LOST.
JUDGE YOURSELF....
This is a truly real review..

Reply by managedforexltd submitted Oct 2, 2018:
We do not let client see real time trades in MT4 due to copy and intellectual property protection, it been like this since 4 years.
Backoffice broker login you can see all trades in real time.
From our history you can see we actively trade. Having plenty of entries does not qualify for scam neither does -21% when we had open equity gains that was not calculated.
Ian is and still works here.
Thank you.
Mario balicci,
Rome, Italy,
Aug 15, 2018,

Fantastic guys!!your the best.......

Fantastic!!
Very good trades very impressed
Make fx look easy
I like the style and service
I used many signals in past all useless
This is the way to win