SRBGroup.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

SRBGroup is a forex broker. SRBGroup offers the art forex trading platform. SRBGroup.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, stocks and binary option for your personal investment and trading options.

SRBGroup.com

Join live discussion of SRBGroup.com on our forum

PeterVictim,
Belgium,
Aug 28, 2017,

Paradise has arrived, 18 months after activating my account on SRB, suddenly (21th of august 2017) it is no longer possibile to goto the site itself.

They victumised me more then once, all i try to do is to get my balance up, wich was going well, but they don't allow me acces no more.

The only ting i still get is a traderesult in my mailbox, no use to contact them at accounts@srbgroup.com, i get a mailerdemon instead.
Monica Loh,
Apr 12, 2017,

Please help find ways to recovered the expired trade an how to collect the current one..

Pls help I just found out that trying to contact broker Leo , they have deleted my skype a/c as well as email to the analyst Patrick was returned and no respond to.
The total amount with them is USD182,945.00 (excl bonus) initially credit card from Oct 2016
then subsequently by bank TT. Patrick is very IT savoury and thro' Team Viewer he did most of the transcation.s(Bank records available)
The amount of USD161,323 on FX expired 31Mar2017 and was covvered by insurance.
The active 5 trades on commodities with 4 winning at USD100,000 expiries on 5May2017 (mine sum is USD62,856 and Leo's USD37,144 as bonus)
Archer Ong,
Singapore,
Feb 14, 2017,

I've just been scam of US$20000 by SRB

Archer Ong <archerong@yahoo.com.sg>

To
Jack Taylor, Withdrawal Depart.

CC
Compliance Department 12 Feb at 12:41 PM

Hi Jack,
Would appreciate that you could return me back the $5000 as promise so that I'm able to clear my credit card bills.

Inline image

I've paid $10000 using both my credit cards and I'm not able to clear even one of my card. Please do not be so heartless as to get me into credit card debts.Inline image

Archer Ong