PortexMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 2, 2018

PortexMarkets is a forex broker. Portex Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Mobile forex online trading top platforms. PortexMarkets.com offers over 45 forex pairs, indices, energy, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

PortexMarkets.com

Join live discussion of PortexMarkets.com on our forum

PortexMarkets.com profile provided by portexmarkets, Dec 14, 2016

Portex Markets is a boutique FX and CFD brokerage based in Mayfair, London.

Utilising the award winning MT4 environment, traders can enjoy tight spreads, fast execution and highly competitive margin requirements.

Dedicated broker support comes as standard with every Portex Markets account so you can be sure of a personal service from our highly experienced team.

Feb 1, 2018,

Hi I’ve beelincolnn using Portex for 3 months and I’m delighted with the service and unlike any other broker I’ve used there is no pressure to fund your account ,I’ve only invested a small amount and I feel that I’m getting the same level of service as a big money invester. Totally recommend the platform great and the academy is priceless I’ve structured my trading with proper risk management. 10 out of 10 Dave Kitching off of lincoln
Warrington, United Kingdom,
Jan 17, 2018,

Fantastic Broker!

I have been a client of Portex for a number of years now and I can honestly say they are best I have used. As a new trader of Forex back then they offered a lot of support and guidance in the early years which was really appreciated. There are a lot of brokers out there who want you to just trade for trading sake and are quite happy for you to blow up your account. Portex are a trusted and integral part of my Forex trading.
Zürich, Switzerland,
Feb 14, 2017,

Superb system!

A superb system, easy to use and great with contact whenever I have any questions. Can't ask for more!
Feb 7, 2017,

Started trading with these guys in November 2016, couldn't be happier with the move.. Easy to contact at what seems like anytime! Recommend for anyone who is time poor like myself.
Australia,
Feb 6, 2017,

Being a part of portex is a please in itself, I have a personal broker whom I talk to constantly through email and Skype. I highly recommend it as the customer service is tops in the field and their back office is very organized.
Down to earth people and amazing setup.
Birmingham , United Kingdom,
Feb 2, 2017,

Great Service!

Been using Portex for about 6 months now after moving from my previous Forex broker. Couldn't be happier with the service. Platform is easy to use and always someone at the end of the phone if i need.

Also love the trading signals they provide!
Jensen, United Kingdom,
Jan 21, 2017,

One of the best London based brokers

Was with Alpari, moved to Portex and happy with everything so far. 5 stars especially on customer support as the dedicated broker service means I don't have to go through to a call centre. They only offer the Mt4 platform and webtrader but I use MT4 anyway
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by a representative of PortexMarkets.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero Stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Nielsen, United Kingdom,
Jan 4, 2017,

Good London broker

Trading for 12 months with Portex - wouldn't move to another broker. I was with 2 other brokers previously and neither gave me any help with trading whereas my broker at Portex always keeps me up to date with market news and makes sure im not making mistakes
5 Star rating removed.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero Stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.