EvolveMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

EvolveMarkets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 trading currency platforms. EvolveMarkets.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

EvolveMarkets.com

Join live discussion of EvolveMarkets.com on our forum

risingzombi,
singapore, Singapore,
Dec 6, 2018,

Highly recommended firm with professional a professional structure

This firm has been around for a while. I've received withdrawals any from 1 hour but the lastest would be 48 hours process time. If you are a serious trader who looking for long term growth, evolvemarkets may be what you've been looking for.

Nov 18, 2017 - 5 Stars High Recommend EvolveMarkets! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
EM is on my top list broker, I've been with them when they where under a different name. Smooth Deposit, Smooth Withdrawals who can ask for anything more, toyota :)
Rob,
USA, USA,
Sep 16, 2018,

I am really impressed. The withdrawals and deposit are the fastest i have ever seen and the customer support is great. I get an email back within a few hours. This is the best forex exchange for trading with BTC.
tumid,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Sep 10, 2018,

Quick and FREE withdrawals

Finally!! Been waiting for something like this for a looooong time. I get withdrawals processed in a few hrs, not like SFX where you get endless excuses from their 'support' instead of bitcoin. And SURPRISINGLY withdrawals are free.... pretty much everyone else wants to lock you in with withdrawal fees.... so you dont want to withdraw. If they keep the service this good I will stay with them forever. Will update if this changes.
sergyus,
Portugal,
Aug 13, 2018,

Attention SCAM! Account number 16148.
Monitoring https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048
Put on a withdrawal and 7 days do not withdraw. Answered so on the next day: "most withdrawals are sent within 24 hours however your account has been flagged by the compliance department for further review. We apologize for the inconvenience, we will let you know as soon as the investment is completed."
They're not answering anymore. I will create a topic in the Scam alerts, let's see what to answer. Follow the news.

yourworldking,
Michigan, USA,
Feb 12, 2018,

One Of The Best Brokers! Highly Recommend

I haven't ever been interested in writing a review about a Broker because generally over time the Brokers I've traded with in the past have shown their shady ways and I'm uninterested in writing negative things. For the record I've been trading with this Broker since May of 2017 because I saw that they offer BTC denominated accounts & I wanted to earn BTC instead of USD/EUR like my most brokers.

My experience with them has been fantastic. Withdrawals happen in less than 24 hours and go right to my BTC wallet with no issues or problems. They always have good spreads and their liquidity providers usually have amazing uptime --- until I experienced my first ever blackout/outage with this broker today. Their servers on the platform went down for nearly 45 minutes during London trading (the busiest time of the day) and I was unable to manage any of my open trades. The outage in fact did cause my trades to be closed for a loss due to price swiftly moving out of my direction temporarily.

I sent an email to the support department and within 20 minutes I received email back apologizing for the inconvenience and mentioning that they wanted to know the trade ID of the trades that were affected by the outage. The loss was very little, but Evolve Markets gave me 1.5x the loss as a sign of good faith and did it within a matter of 30 minutes from sending my initial email.

Many of you are traders who may have been trading for a long time or are just now starting to get into it. When a platform goes down during the busiest time you will be frustrated to see the losses that come from it going down; however, in my past experiences with other Brokers many of them deny any issues in platform and will rarely ever man up to the mistake and better yet resolve it. Not only did this Broker provide me with my losses back, but they even gave me 50% more for my troubles.

If you're looking for a broker that has almost instant deposits and withdraws and for a Broker that is willing to do the right thing when something goes wrong then I highly recommend the team over at Evolve.Markets as they will make sure you are happy if there was a mistake on their part (not on your trading lol).

I hope this helps many of you who are possibly interested in Evolve Markets but have not heard much about them. I am extremely happy with how they have gone extra mile to ensure their Traders have a safe, secure, and up-to-date platform for trading and making money.
raydotm,
Dec 8, 2017,

Account was reset, First withdraw successfull

I would like to update my review. I have since contacted their support and they reset my account and positions after the bitcoin fiasco. I made my first withdraw and it was process within 2 hours.

Nov 23, 2017 - 1 Star I decided to sign up with this broker because they accept bitcoin and US clients. However, only after trading with them for 2 days, it seems like they manipulated the price of BTCUSD. At the current time of writing BTCUSD is valued at 8181.2 in a matter of minutes the price on the platform plummeted to 469.578. This plummet caused the equity in my account to be devalued, and thus my positions were stopped out as a result of the price manipulation.
Noveth,
Dec 3, 2017,

BTC/USD Issues

Hadn’t had any issues with this broker until I woke up to a large BTC/USD drop which stopped out all my trades on Thanksgiving because their liquidity provider blew up. Instead of fixing my issues they just deleted my account even though I had also had a lot of trades going in my favour on BTC/USD. Another minor issue this broker is a wide spread on LTC/BTC which didn’t really bother me since spreads on everything else are good. I would have recommended this broker since it was very good for a while but what happened last month changed my mind. Luckily I only lost .1 btc though.
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Aug 23, 2018:
We had an issue last Thanksgiving where a false price stopped some clients out. As soon as this happened, we restored every single account to its positions, balance, and equity before the incorrect price. We also implemented extra price filtering to not allow such an off market price to occur in the future. At no point have we ever deleted a users account or taken their money.
NordicStrengthTrader,
Nov 26, 2017,

FPA, please remove my previous review. There was a misunderstanding. It has been corrected. Thanks.

Nov 23, 2017 - 1 Star Evolve Markets are crooks. Very bad brokerage that stop raids their own clients. I woke up this morning on Thanksgiving day only to see my account got wiped out and owing thousands due to a few thousand pip drop on BTCUSD. I've checked other brokerages including Trading View, SimpleFX, GDAX, Fx Choice, etc. and none of them had this MASSIVE price manipulated drop as we see with Evolve Markets. [See attached file].

All these positive reviews I see on Evolve Markets are now void.
Reviews are updated, not removed.

Whether or not a company resolves issues is very important information for potential clients.
reneb,
quebec, Canada,
Nov 23, 2017,

suddent drop in price with BTCUSD pair

Hi,
this morning, I woke up and checked my trades on the mt4 platform. The price of BTCUSD went from 8072.794 to 471.116.
It whipped out all my demo account. By chance, it was only a demo account!
This morning, the graph shows no drop as if nothing had happened. ;( So I do not thrust them anymore.

The date was: 11/23/2017
Louis Wolhuter ,
South Africa, South Africa,
Nov 10, 2017,

Highly recommend

Evolve Markets are highly recommended. They have very competitive spreads and you can trade on MT4. No issues experienced so far.