Evolve.Markets Review

Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers SA

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 currency trading platforms. EvolveMarkets offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Evolve.Markets
Formerly at EvolveMarkets.com

Established: 2016
Address: Griffith Corporate Centre, Suite 305, Beachmont POB 1510, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@evolve.markets
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, TradingView
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether

Join live discussion of Evolve.Markets on our forum

Evolve.Markets profile provided by EvolveMarkets, Sep 24, 2019

Evolve Markets is a crypto-first trading platform that gives you access to leveraged trading on crypto, Forex, commodities and indices. Evolve Markets offers MT5 and MT4 trading platforms.

Slovenia,
Jan 9, 2017,

No problems so far all good.

Finally another broker that focuses on crypto currencies. They seem surprisingly serious and so far I had no issues with trading. Withdrawals are manual but fast.

missiones, Argentina,
Sep 7, 2020,

Update after 1 year and half

I love evolve markets ,

The concept is awesome , and trading conditions are every good .
I needed their support team and they helped me the whole way .
Mt4 trading conditions had been changed 6 month ago and .everything is fine now .
Deposits and withdrawals are always fast .
I recommend 100%

Sep 10, 2019 - 4 Stars I t has been complicated to give 4 stars to Evolve markets .
Positive :
-super fast account opening
-super fast deposit
-relatively fast withdrawal ( less than 24h )
-no fees on withdrawals
-acc maintained in BTC only
-tight spreads on MT5
negative :
the whole mt4 is c**** !

To give an honest review here I tested both platforms , you have to know that MT4 or mt 5 are not operated on the same website ( at least you have two different login page ) ..I found strange that MT4 commissions are doubled compare to MT5 , so after trading with them I think that the whole MT4 website is driven by third parties broker , not Evolve Markets themselves .
My conclusion is based on trading conditions ;: MT5 have no slippage and smooth execution time while you will experience slippage on EVERY ORDER on MT4 each time you enter they wide the spread from 0.08 to 1 pips then the spread come back to normal market price immediately after you get filled above / below the market price , So , for an order on gbpusd with 2.2 pip spread , at the end you will pay 4.2 wich is impossible in 2019 , These methods are coming from another age and not even used by old bad brokers today .The execution time may take up to 15 seconds if market is shaking , and limit orders are not filled if they can not take their 1 pip on the trade .

My question for Evolve market : your concept is simply awesome and your website may attract a lot of users in the near future , why don't you shut down the MT4 if you do not run it by yourself ? do not allow someone destroying your reputation at the beginning of your company .. Mt4 give the worst trading environment i have experienced in years ! while MT5 is probably one of the best
Please shut down MT4 !

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019 Thank you for your review and your feedback. We actively encourage our clients to use MT5 platform. On create account page and every MT4 login page our clients are presented with the message: "You are accessing the old MetaTrader 4. For the best experience, please use our new MetaTrader 5."

George,
Connecticut , USA,
Dec 27, 2016,

A+ execution and support

Signup is REALLY easy. I'm pretty demanding when it comes to detailed questions and so far support as been very helpful and professional. Execution has exceeded my expectations and i confirm some spreads get to 0 on the pro account. Deposits are put in automatically on bitcoin confirmation, so i really like how I can keep as little possible on deposit and send more when it's needed for a new trade or cover a losing one .

Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Jan 2, 2017:
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! Anything you need please let us know, we are always available to help our clients .
Louis Wolhuter ,
South Africa, South Africa,
Nov 10, 2017,

Highly recommend

Evolve Markets are highly recommended. They have very competitive spreads and you can trade on MT4. No issues experienced so far.

Rob,
USA, USA,
Sep 16, 2018,

I am really impressed. The withdrawals and deposit are the fastest i have ever seen and the customer support is great. I get an email back within a few hours. This is the best forex exchange for trading with BTC.

Montclair, USA,
Jan 1, 2019,

Excellent broker!

I have been using EvolveMarkets since May of 2018. All I can say is I have not had a single incident or problem with them. Excellent broker!

Des,
Cambridge, USA,
Jul 9, 2017,

Pleased

Excellent solution for me being in the US with BTC . I'm getting better spreads and execution than with Oanda and on top of that there is no hedge or leverage restriction and deposit/withdrawals are faster with BTC with evolve.

John Ricky,
Bangladesh,
Jul 9, 2017,

In my long career I have changed several brokers due to several problems. But now I think that my best selection was Evolve Market broker. Because bitcoin is more valuable than any other currency that’s why I have more feedback with that. I have also other scalping friendly facilities with the broker and I have been trading here for more than 1 year without facing any problems.

Michigan, USA,
Aug 29, 2017,

Great experience and product

Hey, guys, I've tried them all, and this company is fantastic. I have tried every broker that offers services to my country, and out of all of them I will say without a doubt that evolve is the most honest of them all. My comments are based solely on my experiences with them for the last year. They are one of the few Bitcoin brokers who are fast with their deposits and also quick with their execution. Everything with these guys is top notch. They treat their clients great. I had some slippage issues when I first started with them, and they quickly responded and even went as far as to contact the liquidity provider and fix the feed. They then credited me back my full amount that was clipped and put a filter on my feed. I can't tell you any other broker who has ever done that. These guys care about their clients, and their system has been flawless for me since I first started. They have come to long ways, and I will be a customer with them for life. Additionally, their withdraws are straightforward and quick too because were dealing with the most amazing fiat around that is the Bitcoin solution. The best hands down. Also please know I have several broker reviews up and I tell it the way it is. Anyone can contact me in the forums here anytime to verify my stuff. I am the independent solo trader and hate sales guys :) Let's try to keep these guys around.

Limassol, Cyprus,
Sep 10, 2018,

Quick and FREE withdrawals

Finally!! Been waiting for something like this for a looooong time. I get withdrawals processed in a few hrs, not like SFX where you get endless excuses from their 'support' instead of bitcoin. And SURPRISINGLY withdrawals are free.... pretty much everyone else wants to lock you in with withdrawal fees.... so you dont want to withdraw. If they keep the service this good I will stay with them forever. Will update if this changes.

Is Evolve Markets market maker?

The execution model of Evolve Markets for Forex, commodities and index CFDs is Straight Through Processing (STP).

Evolve Markets sends all orders directly to their liquidity providers and they will benefit from the spread difference.

Is Evolve Markets legit and regulated?

• Is Evolve Markets legit?
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if EvolveMarkets is a legit company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13354/evolve-markets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent EvolveMarkets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/evolvemarkets/

• Is Evolve Markets regulated?
Evolve Markets does not carry a regulatory brokerage or financial license in any jurisdiction.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of EvolveMarkets or to resolve complaints.

What type of accounts does Evolve Markets offer?

EvolveMarkets currently offers only one account type which is raw spread and commission trading for all tradeable pairs on MT5 and MT4.

What is the minimum deposit for Evolve Markets?

EvolveMarkets doesn't require a minimum to open an account with them.