Evolve.Markets Review

Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers SA

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Evolve.Markets is forex broker. Evolve Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 currency trading platforms. EvolveMarkets offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Evolve.Markets
Formerly at EvolveMarkets.com

Established: 2016
Address: Griffith Corporate Centre, Suite 305, Beachmont POB 1510, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@evolve.markets
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, TradingView
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether

Join live discussion of Evolve.Markets on our forum

Evolve.Markets profile provided by EvolveMarkets, Sep 24, 2019

Evolve Markets is a crypto-first trading platform that gives you access to leveraged trading on crypto, Forex, commodities and indices. Evolve Markets offers MT5 and MT4 trading platforms.

Norway,
Oct 6, 2017,

I created an account just to tell how pleased I am with Evolve markets. Weekend trading and all is super nice. I haven't had one problem with them. It's amizing how good a broker can be without beeing regulated.

I love you evolve, please don't turn to the dark side as my account grows:)

singapore, Singapore,
Dec 6, 2018,

Highly recommended firm with professional a professional structure

This firm has been around for a while. I've received withdrawals any from 1 hour but the lastest would be 48 hours process time. If you are a serious trader who looking for long term growth, evolvemarkets may be what you've been looking for.

Nov 18, 2017 - 5 Stars High Recommend EvolveMarkets! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
EM is on my top list broker, I've been with them when they where under a different name. Smooth Deposit, Smooth Withdrawals who can ask for anything more, toyota :)

PNW, USA,
Jun 13, 2017,

The best bitcoin-accepting platform out there!

EvolveMarkets is a relatively new platform, but definitely outperforms the competition (1broker, simplefx, etc.) by letting me use MT4 to trade. They also actually pay out when you try to withdraw unlike some of the similar platforms that accepted bitcoin in the past and closed up shop overnight. HIGHLY recommend!

Michigan, USA,
Feb 12, 2018,

One Of The Best Brokers! Highly Recommend

I haven't ever been interested in writing a review about a Broker because generally over time the Brokers I've traded with in the past have shown their shady ways and I'm uninterested in writing negative things. For the record I've been trading with this Broker since May of 2017 because I saw that they offer BTC denominated accounts & I wanted to earn BTC instead of USD/EUR like my most brokers.

My experience with them has been fantastic. Withdrawals happen in less than 24 hours and go right to my BTC wallet with no issues or problems. They always have good spreads and their liquidity providers usually have amazing uptime --- until I experienced my first ever blackout/outage with this broker today. Their servers on the platform went down for nearly 45 minutes during London trading (the busiest time of the day) and I was unable to manage any of my open trades. The outage in fact did cause my trades to be closed for a loss due to price swiftly moving out of my direction temporarily.

I sent an email to the support department and within 20 minutes I received email back apologizing for the inconvenience and mentioning that they wanted to know the trade ID of the trades that were affected by the outage. The loss was very little, but Evolve Markets gave me 1.5x the loss as a sign of good faith and did it within a matter of 30 minutes from sending my initial email.

Many of you are traders who may have been trading for a long time or are just now starting to get into it. When a platform goes down during the busiest time you will be frustrated to see the losses that come from it going down; however, in my past experiences with other Brokers many of them deny any issues in platform and will rarely ever man up to the mistake and better yet resolve it. Not only did this Broker provide me with my losses back, but they even gave me 50% more for my troubles.

If you're looking for a broker that has almost instant deposits and withdraws and for a Broker that is willing to do the right thing when something goes wrong then I highly recommend the team over at Evolve.Markets as they will make sure you are happy if there was a mistake on their part (not on your trading lol).

I hope this helps many of you who are possibly interested in Evolve Markets but have not heard much about them. I am extremely happy with how they have gone extra mile to ensure their Traders have a safe, secure, and up-to-date platform for trading and making money.

Adam,
Smith, Bangladesh,
Jul 1, 2017,

I have been trading with Forex for more than two years as a retail trader. May be this career is short if we compare with other expert traders. In my short experience I have traded with several brokers. Now I am trading with a broker called Evolve Markets which offers bitcoin trading system. I am comfortable trading with them because I am facing no technical errors here. Besides they maintain a high technology and so far if they can maintain the quality their future is undoubtedly bright.

Is Evolve Markets market maker?

The execution model of Evolve Markets for Forex, commodities and index CFDs is Straight Through Processing (STP).

Evolve Markets sends all orders directly to their liquidity providers and they will benefit from the spread difference.

Is Evolve Markets legit and regulated?

• Is Evolve Markets legit?
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if EvolveMarkets is a legit company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13354/evolve-markets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent EvolveMarkets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/evolvemarkets/

• Is Evolve Markets regulated?
Evolve Markets does not carry a regulatory brokerage or financial license in any jurisdiction.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of EvolveMarkets or to resolve complaints.

What type of accounts does Evolve Markets offer?

EvolveMarkets currently offers only one account type which is raw spread and commission trading for all tradeable pairs on MT5 and MT4.

What is the minimum deposit for Evolve Markets?

EvolveMarkets doesn't require a minimum to open an account with them.