AXNFX.com Review

Power Business Group Limited

Updated: Jul 12, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 85 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

Minimum Deposit: $100

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Dec 10, 2018

AXNFX was founded 2007 by a group of bankers and forex specialists.  (PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS) AXNFX first started its operations based in Europe and Asian region was touched in 2012 (AXNFX.com was created on 2016-06-16). AXNFX is now one of the famous brands in Forex industry and we have accomplished this with tremendous customer services, latest up to date technology and diversity of products. Due to our vision to be known as the largest broker in the forex market through the best customer service we have experienced exceptional growth over the past decade. 2012 was a major turning point where we started the business in Middle-east and successfully expanded AXNFX brand across Asia. Currently we are one of the leaders in Europe and Asian region and planning to expand all over the Globe by 2020. AXNFX offers the world famous MT4 for the clients, instant updates about the market and 24 hours support. Therefore the clients of AXNFX would not need to depend on a time or person but can trade freely whenever they choose.

Feb 17, 2017,

I had posted a complaint about AXNFX that my money is stuck with this company. I want to inform that I have received my withdrawal money in my Bank account. As it was my First withdrawal, the documentation, removing funds from the trading account and transferring to my Bank account took little longer time than the usual time taken for processing the withdrawals.. I would like to say that AXNFX is not a FRAUD company and I have made good profit while trading with AXNFX. I would recommend AXNFX TO EVERYONE who wants to make extra money...Thanks AXNFX..

Feb 14, 2017 - 1 Star I have started trading with AXNFX in the last week of Dec'2016. I was told that the withdrawals will be processed in 24-48 hours. It has been more than 15 days but no one is responding to my withdrawal request. My account Manager has been changed thrice till now. i have sent more than 50-60 mails to the different departments but no one is bothered to revert.... I don't know if I will get my money back ever......

My money is stuck with this company. No one is responding to my mails. No one is calling. Disappointed

B.K Gupta,
Ranchi, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

AXNFX-Call

Thank u very much. Today I got a call from AXNFX for trading. They told me to invest Rs. 7500/- but somehow I escaped by saying that talk me day after tomorrow.
Now they will call me day after tomorrow..

HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India,
May 3, 2018,

NOT GIVING WITHDRAWAL AND NOT RESPONDING...

Issue escalated to Traders Court surekap vs AXNFX.COM | GUILTY
I OPENED THE ACCOUNT WITH 1000$ WITH AXNFX AND I MADE A PROFIT OF $2212, NOW MY TOTAL EQUITY AND PROFIT IS 3221$, AND HE GIVEN BONUS OF $1000 WHILE OPENING OF ACCOUNT, NOW MY TOTAL MARGIN IS 4221$

I MADE A REQUEST FOR 400$ WITHDRAWAL, THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY WITHDRAWAL MOREOVER THEY ARE INSISTING ME TO DO TRADES TO FULL FILL THEIR BONUS QTY, I SAID NO ONE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS TILL THE DATE, AND I ASKED TO RETURN MY ENTIRE EQUITY AND PROFIT 3221$
THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING NOW
THIS IS MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM LAST 6 MONTHS..
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE THE MONEY BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE..

Dec 28, 2017 - 1 Star if you want to loose your money - open account with axnfx
if you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk like any thing do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words..
they are in Chennai but talk like they are in UK--- everything is false...

CHENNAI, India,
Jan 9, 2018,

AXFNX WRONG TRADING STRATEGIES

Issue escalated to Traders Court VKMAZHAGAN vs AXNFX.com | GUILTY
AXFNX wrong trading strategies made me loss of my deposit $ 1500. Now I am in financial crisis. AXFNX trading specialist are well trained to cheat new client by way of giving wrong deals and stolen their entire deposit in short span.

Nov 30, 2017 - 1 Star AXFNX.COM

I am new to FOREX Trading.

A well trained women named AKSHARA Menon ( may be bogus name) called me from AXFNX Solutions and asked me to invest as low as $100 and we will train you to take profit of Rs 500 daily and then withdraw your investment within 15 days and start making profit and trade on the profit money and the bonus amount the company provides.

Then they appointed Mr. George Menon ( may be bogus name) as my Training specialist and act/pretend as they are trading and training me, with just a profit of $0.40, $0.50 and max up to $5.0, in two/three weeks then they put a deal wrongly and knowingly against the market trend and loose all my money, as the margin level comes very low they call me for more investments of $500 minimum to survive in the market, He also told that there is good fluctuation in the market and invest immediately to get good profit. Not less than a week he called me and high fluctuation may expected in the market because of the news and your margin is very low to save the account and force me to pay $1000. Already 4 more deals given by him went negative and my account balance is - $1200. He also assured that all the negative deals can be recovered within a week time. To save my investment of $500 + Profit $1000 + Bonus $450 I have invested $1000 again when my account balance was -$1500.

Further he gave some new deals in that 3 deals made profit other 6 deals went in negative of $1500. I sent a mail to him asking whether this deals will recovered or what to do at this critical situation. He called me not to worry the deals will be definitely recovered.

Two days later things gone worse all the negative deals gone further down and my account balance went $600 and - $1900 in trade balance, last 3 days my account balance gone further down to $300 and negative rally continuous.

On 21st Nov 2017 someone from their support team called me and informed that my account was in a critical stage and asked me to increase the account balance. But I refuse to increase the account balance because theose deals went beyond the recoverable stage. Now I have negative balance of - $400 (bonus $400) in my account and soon the account will be closed.

I am totally upset and worried they cheated me by wrong deals and made me loss. The trading specialist Mr. George spoke to me very cool, confident and convincing language, and said the account can be recovered if you deposit $1000 further.

This is a Chennai based robbers gang who operates from Chennai India as they have ICICI bank account in Chennai bank where they ask to deposit your initial amount for trading and calls you from an international UK based sim card.

So think 100 times before you go with AXNFX.com and save your time and money, as all the working staff are ROBBERS.

Axnfx.com is a fraud and bogus company, pls don't invest in this company.

Gujarat, India,
Jun 30, 2019,

AXNFX Broker is a cheater & scammer

AXNFX Broker is scammer & cheater. Don't invest with them. I lost my 100$ + profit also. They pressure you to invest more to get 100% bonus. They give you wrong trade.
Mar 26, 2018,

they no provide trading strtegies. they give you losing stertegies. Bloody cheaters.

I am taking more more information about them. I will share the details soon. They never give withdraw. Bloodsuckers.

If anyone have any details about them. Please post in the discussion thread linked to this review page.

Their india email is axnsolutions7@gmail.com

May 23, 2018,

Hello,
I have received the call from this broker 3 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $2000 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $7500 in total but after few days it raised to -14k $ negative and once the account manager called me to deposit further and I denied so they added a bonus of $ 5k and said they will recover it and then I can deposit the amount in a month so they remove their bonus now in last 15 days its went on a loss of $ -21,000 and they are not responding properly. I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no reply but the trading person calls me daily and ask me to deposit $ 5000. which will end up with a $ 13,500 loss excluding the profit of $ 8000. Kindly guide me how to proceed further on this issue and to recover my money.

Ashok,
Mumbai, India,
May 3, 2018,

Fraud company don't invest. Will eat up all your money.

This is a fraud company people be aware, all employees with the management are cheaters, they gulp up your complete money and always just waant you to put in more money, In return they don't even give back your money.They post false information on website.

India, India,
Oct 15, 2018,

Scam scam scam

Scam big scam only..they even don't have any forex account Spartan named individual account only there with fullish software's and 4 member team names abhinav,diya ....nothing else...and I have proof that proves that they are scammers

Reply by AXNFX submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Hi Sir,

Please send in your messages to cs@axnfx.com.

Thanks,

Abby M.
Well Wisher,
kashmir, India,
Apr 30, 2019,

Bloody bastards. Dogs. Really I have never seen this kind of beggars

You evil bastards at axnfx. I think you people born from bad parents. you people not born normally. The owner of axnfx see your life is it good now. how will it good coz you are hurting some great hearts. so how would be your life will good.