AXNFX.com Review

0.936 • 33 REVIEWS
Power Business Group Limited
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 85 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
0.936 • 33 REVIEWS

SAKTHIVEL K
tamilnadu, India,
Jul 17, 2020,

MONEY REFUND REQUEST FROM AXNFN / AXN SOLUTIONS

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Dear Sir,

Pls note AXNFX company team just calling and convenience to invest Rs.10000/- (140USD) and promise to give more money with getting form trading, Initially they will show the profit and giving small amount our account to impress, then showing the trading locking stage, then request to invested amount and again, they promise to give more and more to my account. But this is totally fake software trading only, not real trading account, they will planned to get money from me and saved their account directly, then they shows fake account and closed details…

I INITALLY I HAVE INVESTED RS.10000/- (141USD) TO AXFNX TRADER/AXN SOLUTIONS AS PER MR.VINCENT/MR.RISHI ADVICE FOR TRADING, THEN THEY ARE GIVEN FAKE COMMENTS TO GET MORE & MORE MONEY, THEN THEY ARE GIVEN SMALL AMONT TO MY ACCOUNT, AS PER THIRE WORDING I INVESTED MOTRE MONEY AGAIN AND AGAIN TO RECOVER LOOSED MONEY, THEY ARE GIVEN FAKE ID AND PASSWORK WITH SOFTWARE TRADING ONLY NOT REAL TRADING, FINNALLY MY TOTAL INVESTMENT WAS RS.13,91,200/-. AND I HAVE REEIVED WITHDRAWAL ONLY RS.222450/ MANY TIMES I REQUESTING TO GIVE MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT FOR SETTELE MY LOAN AND CREDIT CARD OUTSATANDING, BUT THEY ARE CHEATING GORUP AND DOING THIS SCAMMING IN ALL COUNTRY, I HAVE FINNALY SERCHED THIS BASE FROM AXN SOLUTION ACCOUNT MUMBAI BRANCH, CAN CHECK WITH MY PAYMENT RECEIPT, NOW THEY NOT RESPONSE MY MAIL AND SKYPE CHART TOO,

PLS HELP TO ARRANGE THE RECOVERY FOR MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT TO SETTLE MY PERSONAL LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS OUTSTANDINGS.

BY BIGGEST MY MISTAKE I HAVE INVESTED BIGGEST AMOUNT TO THIS FAKE COMPANEY, NOW ONLY I KNOW ABOUT THAT FAKE COMPANY,

PLS ARRANGE TO RECOVER MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT PAID TO AXN SOLUTION THROUGH PAYUMONEY, PLS SAVE MY LIFE.

COMPANY DETAILS:-

AXN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD - ADDRESS: NO 45/15, MASUTHI STREET, VADAPALANI,

CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU 600026, PHONE: 044 42801057

WWW.AXNFX.COM - ADDRESS: CONTACT CENTER HOWARD BUILDING, 368 QUEENSTOWN RD, LONDON SW8 4NN, UK - PHONE: +44 203 2892479, EMAIL: INFO@AXNFX.COMSUPPORT EMAIL: SUPPORT@AXNFX.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE: CS@AXNFX.COMFINANCE: FINANCE@AXNFX.COM COMPLIANCE:

COMPLIANCE@AXN MY AXFNX ID NO. 2100081949;

Apr 19, 2020 - 1 Star Hi Sir/Madam,
I have invested initially 140USD in Axfnx trader as per Mr. Vincent, then they are given wrong deals (Vincent.j@axnfx.com and Rishi.p@axnfx.com) and locked my account, then convince to pay again and again, totally 14000usd paid for recovering my ammonts, my account balance goes to 82000usd, so i have requested to give my invest amount at the time of good balance, but they are planed to hold my account and then they strongly press to put new deals with high valume, finally closed my account with 0 balance.... Already I have informed clearly to settle my investments amount... I have done all deals as per his advice only..

Now Mr. Vincent and Mr. Rishi not responding my mails... Some others giving anyone reasons to invest again...

I have loosed my life now....
Sidharth Menon
India, India,
Jul 9, 2019,

Never ever invest in Axnfx

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Dear Friends,

I and friend made investment in axnfx, my friend lost all the money she invested they asked to invest more and more she dropped it, I invest a until amount of 100 dollars, with this money I earned 1300 dollars while I asked for withdrawal they returned my initial investment in 2 times with a time delay of 6 months, I asked for my earning in share market executive Mr. Vincent informed me they will not return the profit to me because I haven't invested more, they wasted my time and cheated me. Never invest in this company
Rohit Sharma
Gujarat, India,
Jun 30, 2019,

AXNFX Broker is a cheater & scammer

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
AXNFX Broker is scammer & cheater. Don't invest with them. I lost my 100$ + profit also. They pressure you to invest more to get 100% bonus. They give you wrong trade.
Mathan
Chennai, India,
May 1, 2019,

Scammed by AXNFX when I placed withdrawal request for my initial investment.

I'm holding account with AXNFX.com. User ID:2100083704. Their representative Gautham Mehta (gautham.m@axnfx.com) contacted me to open an account with AXNFX. I went through the reviews and I was not happy about the reviews and told straight away that I'm not willing to open an account.

He convinced me saying that the they responded to all the negative reviews but they have to pay to remove those negative comments from website/the people who post negative comments forget to remove them even if their grieveinces are addressed. He guaranteed that there will not be any hurdle in withdrawing money.

They gave me $75 dollar bonus but have not mentioned any trading terms and conditions of withdrawing profit when I opened account with them. I made a decent profit initially despite their high spread values and wanted to withdraw my profits. But then they said I have to complete 0.3 lots/$1 bonus they offered me. Until I complete that volume I can only withdraw the investment I made. It was an unpleasant surprise yet I continued trading.

But I lost interest in trading altogether as my gains turned to losses and want to secure my investment of $100. I placed withdrawal request for $100 a month ago but the request is still not processed.
AXNFX hasn't left a response to a review since January 7th.  The FPA does not remove reviews for pay.  If anyone has an issue resolved, they are encouraged to leave a followup review explaining how the issue was resolved and giving the rating they now feel the company deserves.
Well Wisher
kashmir, India,
Apr 30, 2019,

Bloody bastards. Dogs. Really I have never seen this kind of beggars

You evil bastards at axnfx. I think you people born from bad parents. you people not born normally. The owner of axnfx see your life is it good now. how will it good coz you are hurting some great hearts. so how would be your life will good.
Page 1 of 7