1000Pip Builder Review

Bob James

Updated: Dec 3, 2021 · 1000pipBuilder.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Builder

Established: 2009
Contact: traderbob@1000pipbuilder.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Nov 23, 2020,

Good System to learn how to trade responsibly

I am a new member on this group and it is definitely what is was advertised. My first day had good gains. It was a rush watching the market and the trades. This is good group for newbies like me or for traders who haven't figure out how to read the charts well. I am still struggling to read the charts accurately but I am learning more.

Bob gives great advice and provides info to learn so I can be equipped to make better decisions.

The telegram app responses are faster than the emails so I recommend relying on that for guidance and setting the sound/vibrate notification on.

We will see how my next weeks go but so far off it is off to a good start.

RickH,
The Netherlands, Netherlands,
Nov 20, 2020,

1000Pipbuilder

I like the service from Bob. He is very gentle and answers all your questions and helps you with everything. And the signals are very good and real! I have tried much signal providers but 1000Pipbuilder is by far the best.

Natalie,
Czerwionka-Leszczyny, Poland,
Nov 8, 2020,

Great service and superb forex signals

Very knowledgeable and great FX signals received. No pressure to sign up, I emailed Bob for advice on Forex a number of times before signing up. I was impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. I bought a 3 month membership which looked like the best deal for me. Managed to earn enough in the first couple of weeks to pay for the full 3 months so the return of investment has been very good so far. There have not been many signals last week (due to US election) but every one of them closed in profit. As signal services go this place is superb. Thank you Bob for helping to make the Forex trading more accessible and providing brilliant signals.

Nicole,
Manila, Philippines,
Nov 3, 2020,

The best place for me to grow

I bought a monthly membership from 1000pip builder and would like to leave a review of my experience. The team was very helpful and friendly throughout my experience. Always prompt with replies and professional at all times. I think 1000pip Builder has one of the best set ups available in terms of quality of FX signals, value for money and support. I was mainly dealing directly with Bob which I find very beneficial. His technical knowledge was very good and he could explain the complex concepts in a way that I could understand. On top of that, he helped me and gave me a special discount when I wanted to sign up for 6 months. I joined long term because I have confidence in the Forex signals and I believe that this is the best place for me to grow for myself and my account. Bob's passion, experience and knowledge about the Forex trading helped my decision to get the 6-month membership. A big thank you to 1000pip builder for the great experience.

Oneika,
Montego Bay, Jamaica,
Oct 26, 2020,

A Signal provider that delivers

I bought a 3 month package from 1000pip Builder in September and I deal with bob throughout. I found him to be very straightforward and easy to deal with and they absolutely delivered what they said they would, even during these difficult times! The Forex signals have been coming most days and the results have been very good. The winning signals have allowed my account to grow over the weeks. I am impressed with this signal provider (and Bob) I felt I was treated with integrity throughout. I am delighted with my choice and I highly recommend 1000pip Builder.

Sue Ohm,
Minnesota, USA,
Oct 19, 2020,

Wonderful First Month Of Signals

I just completed my first month at 1000 pip Builder. Even through this pandemic, the team has kept me updated in regards to the markets. They have delivered some excellent service through the whole month. Forex signals do continue to come through to my telegram account. This is helping my account to steadily grow. Not a surprise to have had some signals at a loss, but it has overall worked out in a very positive manner for me.
For those of you who are considering trying the Forex signals, I have to say that 1000 pip Builder is probably the best place to start. Bob has been very open with me from the beginning and whenever I wanted to contact him, I could do so easily. This has given me tremendous peace of mind. I look forward to the future with Forex and dealing with 1000 pip builder the whole time.

Mary,
Gore, New Zealand,
Oct 13, 2020,

Good gains from reliable signals

Great signals and service during difficult times. Despite challenges from the pandemic, I found 1000pipbuilder to be providing reliable Forex signals and I have made some reliable gains when the markets have been volatile. Bob is focusing on the higher probability signals, so if you want to be in and out of the market all day, this may not be for you. Id rather get consistent gains then risk it all on a bunch of low probability trades.
The service here was as promised described. This is not my first signals service but it is by far the best one that I have tried. Bob really is a specialist and I am confident that he will help me with forex!!

Adelaide, Australia,
Oct 10, 2020,

Waste of time & Money

I have had 1000 pip climber from few years
I stopped using it within a month.
Positive: but still this guy sends me Monthly code without any fail.
Recently He introduced EA for 1000 pip climber. I bought it for testing.
Big loosing trades than small profits.
This person have been cheating many for years. I'm sure He does not use this product.

NOT USEFUL if you are thinking about PROFIT STAY AWAY
I have proof of both purchases if any one wants to verify.

aklan, Philippines,
Sep 8, 2020,

excellent customer service, very professional

this is a follow to my previous bad review of the company. they actually had been sending signal to my email which unfortunately went directly to Spam which actually is not their fault that I didn't read because I didn't bother to check my Spam Emails.

And based on backtesting, their signals are actually profitable.

Since I wasn't able to use their signals, they were so kind enough to extend my subscription to 3 more weeks.

My sincere apologies to 1000pipbuilder team.

Sep 4, 2020 - 1 Star subscribed to this signal two weeks ago, never received any signal. a total scammer. never even replied to my queries as to why no signal is coming. stay away from 1000 pip builder / climber. these are heartless people behind this site

Eric,
Ohio, USA,
Aug 30, 2020,

Barely Profitable, Lots of Excuses

I bought a 1 year subscription to try this out and it was profitable for a couple of months. Then I slowly started getting less signals and he kept sending emails about how the market has changed and he isn't going to take any risky trades and on and on.

So after 10 months I got a total of barely over 100 signals (I think his claim was 3 a day) every single trade was a 1:1 win loss ratio, and he moved his stop-loss to break-even quite often. which means he had to win no less than 60% of the time to be barely profitable.

At the end of the day I don't think this guy has been trading for very long and while he does have the motivation to do well, I would not consider this a profitable system. You would be better off spending your money on books and learning how to trade.