JAFX.com Review

Updated: Apr 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

JAFX is a forex broker. JAFX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. JAFX.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

JAFX.com
2018-07-31  The CFTC has filed a lawsuit against JAFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
The FPA has become aware of an accusation that JAFX was paying money for reviews.  Evidence supporting that accusation has now been posted HERE.

The FPA warns that paying money for good reviews is unethical and is also illegal in many countries.

The FPA can no longer be certain that any positive reviews for JAFX were left based of how the company performs or were left based on the reviewers being offered $20 for a good review.

Established: 2016
Address: The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@jafx.com, +44 20 8089 1402
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Instacoins
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Instacoins

Join live discussion of JAFX.com on our forum

JAFX.com profile provided by Official_JAFX, Jan 5, 2018

broker which allowed our clients to enjoy unparalleled levels of service in terms of liquidity, execution, trading conditions and customer service.

Belarus, Belarus,
Apr 20, 2021,

Never ever deal with Jafx. They will steal all you money

I made a deposit to my account, but I haven't traded for a while. Imagine my surprise when, having logged into my account, I found there a zero balance. It's horrible. They have withdrawn my entire deposit for inactivity for a period of 30 days, noting that this is an inactivity fee. This broker steals money from people's accounts.

Andrzej Nowak,
Poland, Poland,
Jan 20, 2021,

I would highly recommend

I use this broker, deposited and withdrawn money in 2020-2021 and have no objections. They follow the safety rules and I am satisfied. When they had a failure, it was impossible to pay for a while. Everything is clearly described on their website. The failure was fixed at 12h. Contact with the staff is incredibly quick and pleasant. There is always someone online. We tested this broker with friends from the trader forum and I can recommend it without reservations. I would highly recommend

O kent,
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 1, 2019,

Getting money out

Anyone else had problems with JAFX in getting money out. They insisted on butcoin but I had deposited in dollars. They are also unregulated so no third party to refer to.

Mar 22, 2019,

Aside from method of transacting (bitcoin), it was an A-lister.

I love Jafx. It's my favorite broker. As US trader I don't have a lot of choice. I particularly enjoy trading indicies, and I recommend to any trader to try them out for a very good account boost on your 'slow days'. Anyways, back to Jafx. I had the account for 2 years and very happy with them. Unfortunately you can no longer withdraw/deposit without bitcoin, which has made life very incovenient. I had to learn about bitcoin, basically a very unsafe transaction (if between buying and transfer it crashes down to 0, you could lose all your money). This alone unfortunately made me switch, even though I had the higher wins of all time with this broker (due to the nature of indicies). I am going to miss JAFX :( Unless they bring other means of transacting (via money), I am very sad to say that I'm not coming back.

Chicago, USA,
Dec 24, 2018,

Deposit and withdrawals

Fast deposit and withdrawals. Deposit took minutes and withdrawal took 45 mins. Please don’t listen to people and use this broker I highly recommend but only with crypto as I didn’t use their other service. Thank you jafx and susan for great service

OneScammedAmerican,
Dec 10, 2018,

They'll steal your credit card info and go to town with it!

Greetings from the US!
Couple of months after having used two of my credit cards to fund my account on JAFX, I notice fraudulent charges on them for well over $200. Funy part is, funding my account with this broker was the sole purpose of those two cards, which leads me to believe they've sold off my information for a profit and now someone else was out there living life on my dime. Shame on this broker and it's owner(s)!
Emuobo,
Nigeria,
Nov 29, 2018,

I have deposited and withdrawn successfully many times. The customer service is very good. Overall I'm impressed.
john wiltshire,
canada, Canada,
Oct 21, 2018,

Worst Forex Broker Available

Same as everyone here, requested a withdraw - waited the 60 days, didnt receive the money, provided credit card statements and everything requested and they wont return the money, this company is criminal and your wasting your money by doing business with them.

Oct 12, 2018,

Hi, I am writting this review because I have had a really bad experience with JAFX customer sevice. Since 2 weeks ago I've been wanting to withdrawal $1,300 from Btc since they said it was the fastest method. And that the company was changing banks, so I son't know what is going on with this broker, I just want my money. Also Btc arrives in less than 3 days and I haven't received them, when I call the phone number they have It just rings and rings and no answer, as well as the email address no answer just the automated message, and when I reach the chat they tell me they can't access my account. So how am I suppose to withdrawal if the poor customer service they are proving is not giving me an answer. What kind of broker is this? I wouldn't trust my money with this kind of brokers. I can Trade, but not withdrawal. Have someone had the same experience or similar? Please help.

Kulbhushan Tyagi,
Turks & Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands,
Sep 15, 2018,

Absolutely the best!! Fastest withdrawals ever.,...

JAFX is one of the best brokers I have ever come across. We got two accounts there. There withdrawals are hands down THE FASTEST in the entire industry. You get your money in hours and not days. Brokerage rate is one of the best. Not sure what people are fussing about. I do recommend to use Electronic Wallets like Skrill for faster deposits/ withdrawals.

Support is top-notch. Execution speed at par with some of the best brokers. Go for them with your eyes closed.