JAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018
2018-07-31  The CFTC has filed a lawsuit against JAFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
The FPA has become aware of an accusation that JAFX was paying money for reviews.  Evidence supporting that accusation has now been posted HERE.

The FPA warns that paying money for good reviews is unethical and is also illegal in many countries.

The FPA can no longer be certain that any positive reviews for JAFX were left based of how the company performs or were left based on the reviewers being offered $20 for a good review.

JAFX is a forex broker. JAFX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. JAFX.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

JAFX.com

Join live discussion of JAFX.com on our forum

JAFX.com profile provided by Official_JAFX, Jan 5, 2018

broker which allowed our clients to enjoy unparalleled levels of service in terms of liquidity, execution, trading conditions and customer service.

OneScammedAmerican,
Dec 10, 2018,

They'll steal your credit card info and go to town with it!

Greetings from the US!
Couple of months after having used two of my credit cards to fund my account on JAFX, I notice fraudulent charges on them for well over $200. Funy part is, funding my account with this broker was the sole purpose of those two cards, which leads me to believe they've sold off my information for a profit and now someone else was out there living life on my dime. Shame on this broker and it's owner(s)!
Emuobo,
Nigeria,
Nov 29, 2018,

I have deposited and withdrawn successfully many times. The customer service is very good. Overall I'm impressed.
Ali12345,
Nov 6, 2018,

Okay let me start my journey as trading. I have two brokers , one of them is with jafx and other one is also quite reputable too. I was able to grow both accounts exponentially however with the jafx i faced a great loss. But this doesn’t give me the authority to blame jafx which 96% traders do when do lose money. I am honestly saddened to see how jafx gets a rough treatment in reviews because they are amazing brokers. Fast service, fast withdrawal and deposit but please only use bitcoin as deposit and withdrawal because I didn’t use other methods. Their chat service is really really fast. So do not worry a bit and use them as your brokers and I promise you will love them :)
john wiltshire,
canada, Canada,
Oct 21, 2018,

Worst Forex Broker Available

Same as everyone here, requested a withdraw - waited the 60 days, didnt receive the money, provided credit card statements and everything requested and they wont return the money, this company is criminal and your wasting your money by doing business with them.
Lakes95,
Oct 12, 2018,

Hi, I am writting this review because I have had a really bad experience with JAFX customer sevice. Since 2 weeks ago I've been wanting to withdrawal $1,300 from Btc since they said it was the fastest method. And that the company was changing banks, so I son't know what is going on with this broker, I just want my money. Also Btc arrives in less than 3 days and I haven't received them, when I call the phone number they have It just rings and rings and no answer, as well as the email address no answer just the automated message, and when I reach the chat they tell me they can't access my account. So how am I suppose to withdrawal if the poor customer service they are proving is not giving me an answer. What kind of broker is this? I wouldn't trust my money with this kind of brokers. I can Trade, but not withdrawal. Have someone had the same experience or similar? Please help.
Kulbhushan Tyagi,
Turks & Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands,
Sep 15, 2018,

Absolutely the best!! Fastest withdrawals ever.,...

JAFX is one of the best brokers I have ever come across. We got two accounts there. There withdrawals are hands down THE FASTEST in the entire industry. You get your money in hours and not days. Brokerage rate is one of the best. Not sure what people are fussing about. I do recommend to use Electronic Wallets like Skrill for faster deposits/ withdrawals.

Support is top-notch. Execution speed at par with some of the best brokers. Go for them with your eyes closed.
WWS18,
Sep 11, 2018,

After playing their games since 6/23 where they required my bank statements to prove to them that I didn't receive my money, they have credited my account. I am exactly where I was when I submitted my withdrawal based on already questionable tactics. They are a horrible company and will not make ANY effort to return my money! They now tell me to use other methods to make a withdrawal, so the games are simply starting over.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
Joseph14213,
Portland Texas, USA,
Aug 17, 2018,

Hello, Ive been using JAFX for a good 8 months now, but after seeing that they were being sued I decided to withdraw all my money so I did, They told me I needed to wait 60 days to receive the funds, my question to anyone using this broker is, has anyone actually recieved their funds even after the 60 days? thanks
Reply by Official_JAFX submitted Aug 31, 2018:
As per the FAQs on our website, it clearly states that withdrawals to credit/debit cards can take up to maximum of 60 days, as this is the maximum time it can take due to the processor times, which unfortunately is out of our control once the funds have been approved. Please note, that the majority of the time all of our clients receive their funds within 7 – 14 days by credit/debit card, however, there are rare cases whereby this takes longer. Once the funds have left us it is with the card processors.

If the funds have not been received by the maximum time frame, JAFX will then always arrange the credit via an alternative method immediately and then take it up with the card processor. Rest assured, your funds will always be returned.

Due to the times it can take with the card processors, we always recommend to our clients to use an alternative method such as Bitcoin, Skrill (if available) or Wire Transfer, when depositing, as these are proven to be faster methods, especially when it comes to withdrawals.

Please see our FAQs – Section 2.9, for further information.
Allan,
Aug 14, 2018,

JAFX IS A SCAM

JAFX SUCKS I MADE A DEPOSIT IT POSTED THE SAME DAY DID SOME TRADING MADE A WITHDRAWAL AND HAVE NOT SEEN MY MONEY YET I HAVE TALKED TOO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I GET SOME BS ANSWER AND IT HAS BEEN WELL PASSED 60 DAYS AT THIS POINT I DONT EVER EXPECT TO SEE MY MONEY BACK JAFX HAS A TON OF BAD REVIEWS ALL OVER THE INTERNET
Reply by Official_JAFX submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Please refer to our FAQ section 2.9 where it states that credit/debit card withdrawals can take up to 60 days. This is due to the credit/debit card processing company and is out of our control.
stunna2018,
Aug 9, 2018,

Avoid JAFX!!!

Stay away from JAFX! All the reviews you've read about the length of time it takes to withdraw your funds are true. I made two deposits in May and then made a withdrawal shortly after to my original payment method. When I noticed that it had reached about a week and I had not received my money, I went to their customer service chat and was stunned when I was told that it can take up to 60 days to receive my money. Fast forward to August when I finally reached the 60 days and I still haven't received my money. I contacted JAFX and let them know about the issue. The first agent I spoke to in the live chat was completely unwilling, and wanted credit card statements up to the current day (despite my credit card being in the middle of the cycle). I had provided the agent with my last two statements, and a print out of my current transactions. He let me know there was nothing he could do until I provided my current statement. Later on I spoke to another agent who was much more pleasant and helpful, and he opened a ticket for me with their payments department. I was then contacted by their payments department the following day who informed me that it can take up to 60 BUSINESS DAYS!!! to receive my money (this must have been a new rule as I had read their frequently asked questions several times and it did not say business days). So now I have to wait almost another month before they can even inquire as to what is going on with my money. I do believe JAFX is a total scam and I would advise against putting your money into JAFX. At this point I've lost all hope of getting my money back as they seem to just make up rules to avoid paying out. Be warned!!! Stay away from JAFX.
Reply by Official_JAFX submitted Aug 16, 2018:
Yes you are right, it can take up to 60 business days to receive a withdrawal through CREDIT/DEBIT Card. When you withdraw from your account, we must contact the credit/debit card company we used to process your deposit and ask them to refund your deposit. The amount of time this takes is beyond our control. Please check our FAQ, especially point 2.9 where this information is stated. It is also worth noting that your initial deposit will be returned to your Credit/Debit card however your profits can be sent via any other method such as Bitcoin which is just a few hours or bank wire which is generally a few days to appear in your account. In future, if you would like your initial deposit to be returned super quick, do not choose Credit/Debit card as per our FAQ.