IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

doha, Qatar,
Sep 20, 2017,

iiinvestments.com is complete scam

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.

Sep 8, 2017,

I2 WIPE OUT CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT BY 95 % OF THEIR VALUE.

I guess like myself and the other I2 has wiped out 100 % of the deposit and 95 % of the profit obtained until 01/09/2017 when supposedly they are devastated by the loss due to bitcoin forking which is just a fabrication form I2 since there no trade place (at least for me) on that day. God knows that this must have been a planned scam.

The help of FPA will be greatly appreciated here in how all the traders here can bring a collective lawsuit against I2 since looks like they away with EUR 25 million.

Australia,
Sep 1, 2017,

Wow I cannot believe it. All of the funds have been lost, absolutely devastating. I received the following email:

NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION OF TRADING SERVICES

It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days. Please remember we are inundated with messages right now and doing our best to reply as fast as possible.

Mervyn Yang

Aug 31, 2017 - 4 Stars Honestly was very skeptical about this company. I Invested in March and up until now my profit has been 5200 euro. I still wasn't convinced and withdrew 2000 euro last week and received the money with no problems. So far I am very happy with them. However I believe they could do more to prove they are legit.

SCAM COMPANY, PLEASE BE ALERT

This is a scam company. I invested almsot 60K EUR and they lost almost 30K in one Single trade, blaming it on volatility. When asked to produce the documents needed to back their trades up, they could not do so and I was asked to withdraw whatever amount I have left in my account as they are closing down their investments.

I have all the proofs on hand (screenshot of trading account, emails etc). I am willing to share with any potential investors. I am about to file a law suit against them as well, so i am calling out to all investors who are also victims of this scheme to step forward and join me in bringing this organization down to prevent more victims getting scammed by this firm.

Mike,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

Iiinvestment scam

They lost everyone's money on 31st August. A 3,000 test had grown to 4,000 in 3 months and then emails arrived on 1st September talking about issues in the market and only 230 Euros was left and that I should withdrawal it to close account.

Thought this may be a scam which is why I did minimum investment but now I am worried it wasn't just a scam and maybe organized crime.....

Vryheid, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2017,

I have lost 95% of my account in less than one week.

Hi

I have had an account with this company for the last five months and had a consistent positive return every month. I have also checked my balance earlier on the week of the 28 of August 2017 and had accumulated a profit of 3000€ after an initial 3k deposit. However today 1 September I have noticed my entire account has been cleared out and I have a negative profit value. There have been large loses. And when I tried to contact them through their page, I received a notification that the losses occurred due to BTC trading strategy. However i am yet to be provided with the history or proof of this loss. They have requested that I lodge the paperwork to retrieve whatever balance remains and apologise for the losses.

My current balance is 360€.

Has this happened to other traders?
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?Can I receive any help on this matter?

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 18, 2017,

i2 Investments WARNING GIVEN

It is sad and infuriating to read reviews on FPA with regards to i2 Investments. All the warning signs were there and we listed on FPA, however we were slammed as being biased and so-called competition. I feel that if you did not do your due diligence, nor followed up on the warnings that were given, you unfortunately were looking for it. Below is a link of the thread were numerous warnings were listed about this so-called FX Managed Acount / Fund:

The FPA tries very hard to maintain a level playing field.  The fact is that at least 1 competitor did create multies to try to post multiple fake reviews about iiinvestments.  Another person also created multiple accounts to attack the company and then flooded the FPA with lies and false complaints when iiinvestments posted about who he was.

If everyone with real information about iiinvestments had fought fairly, the FPA could have spent more time checking on iiinvestments and less time weeding out fake reviews and dealing with false complaints.
STP,
Jan 13, 2017,

Due diligence failure

iiinvestments.com A.K.A i2 (squared) investments, offers a managed investment service, client funds are deposited into segregated accounts and are pooled for trading. The website states that they are regulated by 'the Broker-Dealer Compliance.' They are not regulated by SEC, FINRA, FCA or other recognised body.
The legal entity is difficult to track down, the website appears to be hosted on servers in NL and their trades with recognised 'partner brokers' are in Euros.
Although compliance policies and use of client funds appears to be comprehensively stated, these do not include client funds withdrawal policies and procedures.

Any dealings or further information on this company

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Feb 19, 2017:
Dear STP,
I would be happy to clarify the confusion you have outlined for you. We are an alternative investments dealer offering Managed Accounts in Commodities such as Gold, Oil, and Spot FX currencies as well as BitCoin pairs. We also do not accept clients from the US, where Finra, SEC, NFA etc you've mentioned are based. (For your info though, regulators like SEC don't handle alternative investment instruments).

Therefore, the regulation you've referenced is not relevant to our firm.
Furthermore, we are Regulated by the BDC and our brokers are all regulated by the largest regulators in Europe, Australia, etc.

Lastly, our withdrawal process is clearly outlined at the very top of the log-in area for all our clients. You may process a withdrawal and will receive a bank wire/credit card refund transaction/BitCoin Transfer within 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your question!
-Ada
toronto, Canada,
Apr 19, 2017,

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

Ted,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 25, 2017,

Non biased review..

I have registered an account with this firm and i will keep posting updates of how it is going...because most or should i say some reviews here are trolls who do what they do for their amusement...so from the 1st of next month i will keep updating whether its about their performance, withdrawals or anything for that matter, in that way we can have a non biased review which is not to tarnish or boost the firm's reputation.