IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

Alessandro Moretti,
London (From Torino Italia), United Kingdom,
Feb 5, 2017,

Great service! I highly recommend

I have been an investor at I² for 18 months now and can now share a detailed perspective of my funds here. I was introduced by a friend of mine who had a small account here and I invested €25,000 EUR to see for myself how they perform. Almost each month has been profitable minus two losing months which were very reasonable losses. The profits have ranged from about 7% to 20% a month. They have an "aggressive" style of trading that doesn't have too much risk considering how large the returns are.

The account manager team is also extremely helpful and replies to most of my emails within a few hours.

Withdrawals have generally only taken 1-2 days and I like to take my profits every few months or so.

They are based in Europe and also were at some of the expos recently - I wish they had team in Italy as we have such little Managed Forex traders, but the transfer in costs are not bad and they trade in EUR which is a positive compared to most trade in USD I find for my other manage account investment.

All in all, this is a very refreshing firm to work with. I recommend the team.

Ahmad Raza,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jan 24, 2017,

9/9 months profitable, the returns are about 95% close to the same returns they show on their performance.
And the performance fee of 12% is also very low compared to what I have paid for other not as strong managed fx accounts.

Withdrawals take about 1-2 business days to arrive. Good.

Customer support is VERY fast.

Usually 10+ trades per week. Sometimes less. Not complaining.

Happy client.

Shanghai, China,
Jan 19, 2017,

I've had an account here over a year now and can report the following.

- All withdrawals have been processed to me within a day (to my bank account).
- The trading generally does about 10-15% a month in NET return after they take their fee. Which is not that high I must say.
- They reply to queries VERY fast which is quite impressive.
- They have an IB program that is quite popular but I have not used this yet but plan to soon.

Overall, the fast support withdrawals from this firm make it valuable to me and one of the few funds (Forex Funds, I should say) that I feel comfortable depositing significant funds in.

STP,
Jan 13, 2017,

Due diligence failure

iiinvestments.com A.K.A i2 (squared) investments, offers a managed investment service, client funds are deposited into segregated accounts and are pooled for trading. The website states that they are regulated by 'the Broker-Dealer Compliance.' They are not regulated by SEC, FINRA, FCA or other recognised body.
The legal entity is difficult to track down, the website appears to be hosted on servers in NL and their trades with recognised 'partner brokers' are in Euros.
Although compliance policies and use of client funds appears to be comprehensively stated, these do not include client funds withdrawal policies and procedures.

Any dealings or further information on this company

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Feb 19, 2017:
Dear STP,
I would be happy to clarify the confusion you have outlined for you. We are an alternative investments dealer offering Managed Accounts in Commodities such as Gold, Oil, and Spot FX currencies as well as BitCoin pairs. We also do not accept clients from the US, where Finra, SEC, NFA etc you've mentioned are based. (For your info though, regulators like SEC don't handle alternative investment instruments).

Therefore, the regulation you've referenced is not relevant to our firm.
Furthermore, we are Regulated by the BDC and our brokers are all regulated by the largest regulators in Europe, Australia, etc.

Lastly, our withdrawal process is clearly outlined at the very top of the log-in area for all our clients. You may process a withdrawal and will receive a bank wire/credit card refund transaction/BitCoin Transfer within 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your question!
-Ada