IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

Theo K,
Marseille, France,
Mar 19, 2017,

I am investor in four different managed account programs
All since same month, middle of 2016
This one is best performing, account has doubled, DD under 10%.
Very talented traders

Ted,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 25, 2017,

Non biased review..

I have registered an account with this firm and i will keep posting updates of how it is going...because most or should i say some reviews here are trolls who do what they do for their amusement...so from the 1st of next month i will keep updating whether its about their performance, withdrawals or anything for that matter, in that way we can have a non biased review which is not to tarnish or boost the firm's reputation.

Mr T,
Australia,
Mar 26, 2017,

Anonymity has nothing to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned these are legitimate questions. And if I was your client already I wouldnt ask these questions.
Unless I've understood it wrong this place is to ask questions and get answers to companies like yours. Not for leaving only good ratings and reviews.
I'm actually being unable to deposit money with you. You're unable to give me an option to deposit with you where ever you are nor can you give me an option to deposit in Australia. That's why I ask questions that sound stupid for you.
Also I'm not making allegations but telling my experience with you guys.
I'm very disappointed with your unprofessional answer that puts down potential clients that try to make sure their money is safe and not being scammed.
Looking at the previous reviews where people question the validity of information on your webpage and then getting smacked down for it. Surely you can understand that on this day and age having a pretty website doesn't mean a lot. Maby you can't see it but for bystanders your website raises questions.
All your answers seem to run the same trend "That person is not our client. They shouldn't comment on the matter"
You're not doing yourself any favors with giving negative and downgrading answers to everyone who questions you.
Much success for the future.

Mar 20, 2017 - No Rating If I2 is all legitimate and so on. How come there's no decent deposit options like PayPal or I2 own bank account ...
UPaycard has been black listed by my bank for reasons like clients getting ripped off and all sorts of other suspect things. There's a whole list of countries whos creditcards you guys won't accept (what's the go with that)
Opening an acount with you guys requires no proof of identity what so ever but withdrawal does.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 22, 2017 Another anonymous review from a non-customer that we will be happy to reply to!

> We don't receive funds in our bank account, I'm not sure why you'd ask for that, the funds go to our Broker Liquidity partners. They use multiple payment service providers so 15+ global currencies can be accepted. There's nothing bad about Upaycard at all. No complaints from any of our clients in 3 years, or any "black listings". Also, Plus500 (largest broker in UK) has the exact same Compliance policy as we do to mandate ID for withdrawals but not deposits. This is standard AML Law. If you do not wish to trade with us, you do not have to but these objections are simply not accurate. Lastly, we don't accept credit cards from countries that we can't accept credit card funding accounts.. I'm sorry you feel following credit card regulations is a bad thing! Best regards.

Cyril,
Joburg, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2017,

5/5 Star Investment FUND.

I have a small funded account with the I2 fund for about 8 months and have steadily seen an average of 11% per month since my account was opened!
Made several small withdrawals and regularly communicate with my acc manager Mr Jacob. 5/5 Star Investment FUND.

Theo Boeckx,
2400 Mol, Belgium,
Mar 30, 2017,

My experience in forex trading goes back to ca 5 years but I only lost money, not only with normal trading but also with digital trading. It has been a big disappointment,
untill I found this managed account starting three months ago.
I started with the silver account with the required minimum investment of 3000 euro. The days thereafter my account was steadily growing, therefore I applied for a gold account with a funding of 10 000 euro. Today my profit is exactly 3418 euro, that's 34.18 %, so it's great ! I stopped all my other forex accounts, because I have high confidence in this company : their chosen brokers are all licensed, their only fee is 15% per netto profit for a silver account and only 10% for a gold account, you can reach them 24 hours and they respond very quickly, you get a personal manager, bank wire for withdrawing funds within two days (I withdrawed 900 euro and two days later it was in my account).
I am quite sure I am going to invest more money in the near future.
And let it be clear : I am not paid nor have any advantage to publish this review, I am just a very satisfied user and I am going to introduce this system to my family and friends.

toronto, Canada,
Apr 19, 2017,

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

larz,
Cebu, Philippines,

Positive Experience.

I had an account via their FXCM IB until FXCM got in all their trouble and then I moved it to the Swiss Quote / Liquidity provider setup that's much easier.

I have also tested withdrawal function four times - no issues obviously.
Have more then tripled my investment.
Always have taken out profits around every 3-4 months, and always get speed replies from their team. They are VERY fast to reply to any emails I send them.

abdullah ,
saudi , Saudi Arabia,

great job so far

Professional respect fast respond a great team been trading with them note then 3 months

Anna Bryant,
Worthing, United Kingdom,

Worth investing in

Efficient, good returns, good service - what's not to like? An excellent alternative to the usual investment forums.

Apr 22, 2017,

Been with i2 since jan 2017. Very impressed. By far one of the best managed accounts I have. Have withdrawn just under half my starting account balance with no issues. Profit to date over 50% since I started. Low management fee. Will be topping up when month 6 completes. Quite happy to meet anyone in london to show evidence.