IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

ding,
Sel, Malaysia,
Apr 23, 2017,

Good to invest.

Have great time with i2 investment, more invest and more you gain.
Have a efficient support customer , to manage any problem you have.

Apr 25, 2017,

They have great traders managing the account and the investment is profitable. Withdrawal of funds was hassle free. The account dashboard could be improved though with more details on profit/loss breakdown and transaction history.

Tony,
Australia,
Apr 28, 2017,

Great company, good experience and hope they can continue their exceptional trading performance.

Hi,
I have found iiinvestments a great company to deal with. All their staff is very friendly and helpful. I have deposited and withdrawn funds successfully. Although..... I must admit that some of the negative posts I've read on this and other forums cause great concern to an extent that I feel they need to do more to validate their legitimacy with additional independent audits and if possible register with a larger more recognised broker compliance firm. To sum up I'm very happy with the staff and fund performance but I have no doubt most potential and current investors share some level or uncertainty that they will be around for the long haul!

Syed,
UK, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2017,

Impresive

This is my taste of the aggressive FX market, I honestly think the Fx market is practically rigged but if you're willing to take on the huge risk it's okay I guess.

I put in €10,000 into this fund and have had really positive results with pretty reasonable DD. Up to about €16,000 since beginning.

Customer service (my account manager Jacob) is VERY fast to reply to emails as well - they really do seem to care which we need more of!

Jul 3, 2017,

Profitable investment

Hi , I just to declare not review that this investment plan is genuine and trustworthy. The return has been consistently 15 %monthly, as it is also regulated. I have been with this program for 2 years.

Mar 2, 2017 - 5 Stars I had invested $5k with this program since mid of last year 2016, their response with enquiry is fast.Email will reply within next day.
Their trade profit range from avg 10 to 17% each month, i am impressed.Futhermore the withdrawal is very fast, within 2 business days, fund credited to my account without asking.
I fully recommend them and to my friends too, long life iiinvestment. !!!

Australia,
Sep 1, 2017,

Wow I cannot believe it. All of the funds have been lost, absolutely devastating. I received the following email:

NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION OF TRADING SERVICES

It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days. Please remember we are inundated with messages right now and doing our best to reply as fast as possible.

Mervyn Yang

Aug 31, 2017 - 4 Stars Honestly was very skeptical about this company. I Invested in March and up until now my profit has been 5200 euro. I still wasn't convinced and withdrew 2000 euro last week and received the money with no problems. So far I am very happy with them. However I believe they could do more to prove they are legit.

SCAM COMPANY, PLEASE BE ALERT

This is a scam company. I invested almsot 60K EUR and they lost almost 30K in one Single trade, blaming it on volatility. When asked to produce the documents needed to back their trades up, they could not do so and I was asked to withdraw whatever amount I have left in my account as they are closing down their investments.

I have all the proofs on hand (screenshot of trading account, emails etc). I am willing to share with any potential investors. I am about to file a law suit against them as well, so i am calling out to all investors who are also victims of this scheme to step forward and join me in bringing this organization down to prevent more victims getting scammed by this firm.

Sep 1, 2017,

Unbelievable loss. Iiinvestments not willing to show the trading loss position. BTCUSD .95% of capital washed off . Please share and alert others .

Mike,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

Iiinvestment scam

They lost everyone's money on 31st August. A 3,000 test had grown to 4,000 in 3 months and then emails arrived on 1st September talking about issues in the market and only 230 Euros was left and that I should withdrawal it to close account.

Thought this may be a scam which is why I did minimum investment but now I am worried it wasn't just a scam and maybe organized crime.....

Vryheid, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2017,

I have lost 95% of my account in less than one week.

Hi

I have had an account with this company for the last five months and had a consistent positive return every month. I have also checked my balance earlier on the week of the 28 of August 2017 and had accumulated a profit of 3000€ after an initial 3k deposit. However today 1 September I have noticed my entire account has been cleared out and I have a negative profit value. There have been large loses. And when I tried to contact them through their page, I received a notification that the losses occurred due to BTC trading strategy. However i am yet to be provided with the history or proof of this loss. They have requested that I lodge the paperwork to retrieve whatever balance remains and apologise for the losses.

My current balance is 360€.

Has this happened to other traders?
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?Can I receive any help on this matter?