IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

Ukraine,
Sep 2, 2017,

IIInvestments is a banal SCAM.

This company is a banal SCAM. On first September 2017 they drew an order which was loss approximately the total amount of the invested funds. As I may assume they grab general amount of the funds from all investor have been accumulated within several yeas.
DO NOT BELIEVE ANY RATINGS AND PROMISES!
THEY WILL RETROFIRE THE DIRTY BUSINESS AND WILL HUNTER FOR THE FOLLOWING NAIVE PERSON! DO NOT HOPE FOR EARTHY MONEY - YOU WILL LOSS AS I DID.

Sep 1, 2017 - 1 Star This day IIInvestments finalized there FRAUD operation. On 1st September 2017 I was notified that one operation effected by their trade has lost almost all invested funds.
People, DO NOT TRUST ANY RATINGS!

This thefts will close this business and will register new company, and other investors will be frauded on especial day. AND YOU WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT!

Sep 8, 2017,

I2 WIPE OUT CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT BY 95 % OF THEIR VALUE.

I guess like myself and the other I2 has wiped out 100 % of the deposit and 95 % of the profit obtained until 01/09/2017 when supposedly they are devastated by the loss due to bitcoin forking which is just a fabrication form I2 since there no trade place (at least for me) on that day. God knows that this must have been a planned scam.

The help of FPA will be greatly appreciated here in how all the traders here can bring a collective lawsuit against I2 since looks like they away with EUR 25 million.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 18, 2017,

i2 Investments WARNING GIVEN

It is sad and infuriating to read reviews on FPA with regards to i2 Investments. All the warning signs were there and we listed on FPA, however we were slammed as being biased and so-called competition. I feel that if you did not do your due diligence, nor followed up on the warnings that were given, you unfortunately were looking for it. Below is a link of the thread were numerous warnings were listed about this so-called FX Managed Acount / Fund:

The FPA tries very hard to maintain a level playing field.  The fact is that at least 1 competitor did create multies to try to post multiple fake reviews about iiinvestments.  Another person also created multiple accounts to attack the company and then flooded the FPA with lies and false complaints when iiinvestments posted about who he was.

If everyone with real information about iiinvestments had fought fairly, the FPA could have spent more time checking on iiinvestments and less time weeding out fake reviews and dealing with false complaints.
doha, Qatar,
Sep 20, 2017,

iiinvestments.com is complete scam

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.