IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 18, 2017,

i2 Investments WARNING GIVEN

It is sad and infuriating to read reviews on FPA with regards to i2 Investments. All the warning signs were there and we listed on FPA, however we were slammed as being biased and so-called competition. I feel that if you did not do your due diligence, nor followed up on the warnings that were given, you unfortunately were looking for it. Below is a link of the thread were numerous warnings were listed about this so-called FX Managed Acount / Fund:

The FPA tries very hard to maintain a level playing field.  The fact is that at least 1 competitor did create multies to try to post multiple fake reviews about iiinvestments.  Another person also created multiple accounts to attack the company and then flooded the FPA with lies and false complaints when iiinvestments posted about who he was.

If everyone with real information about iiinvestments had fought fairly, the FPA could have spent more time checking on iiinvestments and less time weeding out fake reviews and dealing with false complaints.
STP,
Jan 13, 2017,

Due diligence failure

iiinvestments.com A.K.A i2 (squared) investments, offers a managed investment service, client funds are deposited into segregated accounts and are pooled for trading. The website states that they are regulated by 'the Broker-Dealer Compliance.' They are not regulated by SEC, FINRA, FCA or other recognised body.
The legal entity is difficult to track down, the website appears to be hosted on servers in NL and their trades with recognised 'partner brokers' are in Euros.
Although compliance policies and use of client funds appears to be comprehensively stated, these do not include client funds withdrawal policies and procedures.

Any dealings or further information on this company

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Feb 19, 2017:
Dear STP,
I would be happy to clarify the confusion you have outlined for you. We are an alternative investments dealer offering Managed Accounts in Commodities such as Gold, Oil, and Spot FX currencies as well as BitCoin pairs. We also do not accept clients from the US, where Finra, SEC, NFA etc you've mentioned are based. (For your info though, regulators like SEC don't handle alternative investment instruments).

Therefore, the regulation you've referenced is not relevant to our firm.
Furthermore, we are Regulated by the BDC and our brokers are all regulated by the largest regulators in Europe, Australia, etc.

Lastly, our withdrawal process is clearly outlined at the very top of the log-in area for all our clients. You may process a withdrawal and will receive a bank wire/credit card refund transaction/BitCoin Transfer within 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your question!
-Ada
toronto, Canada,
Apr 19, 2017,

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

Ted,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 25, 2017,

Non biased review..

I have registered an account with this firm and i will keep posting updates of how it is going...because most or should i say some reviews here are trolls who do what they do for their amusement...so from the 1st of next month i will keep updating whether its about their performance, withdrawals or anything for that matter, in that way we can have a non biased review which is not to tarnish or boost the firm's reputation.

Sam,
Queensland, Australia,
Mar 14, 2017,

Be Cautious and please read before investing.

Be cautious with this company. Too many alarm bells going off for me to invest in them. At the time of writing this(14/3/17), I can say all information is true and correct and i2 Investments may have changed information on their site since i posted this review. I have used the alias of Sam as I have an account registered with them, which means they do hold information on me and I wish to remain anonymous.

This is what I noticed:

As of today (14/3/17) the address stated on their website is 2 Gebäude G, Vienna, Austria 1120. I did a search of this address and it comes up with virtual offices for hire. I understand that the address provided is for a satellite correspondent office, but this is not an office owned by them and they do not provide any information of where a head office is located.
See here: https://www.alliancevirtualoffices.com/AT/am-euro-platz-2-virtual-office-3934

Unfortunately I don't have any proof, but approximately 2 weeks ago when I first started looking at their services, the address stated on their website was Sterngasse 3, 1010 Wien, Austria. This is also the address for KMU Centre which also offer Virtual Office services.
See here: https://www.kmu-center.at/en/virtual-office/

Secondly, the "verified" results. This one will need some explaining from i2 Investments.
- ForexVerified.com is clearly a fabricated site designed only for i2 Investments. All the charts are PNG format and not tracking any account performance. There are no other account from other traders or brokers available that have been verified by ForexVerified.com. And the "reviews" link on their website links to reviews back to here, Forex Peace Army. All the advertising on this site is for i2 Investments and none of the links in the menu bar don't really go anywhere, just give very basic information.
See here: http://www.forexverified.com/iiinvestments.html

- MyFXbook Verified account is not their account. The account is linked to AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, and makes no mention of i2 Investments.
See here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AlgoTradeSoft/algotradesoft-innovative-ea-v-950time/1373958

- FXStat Verified account is not their account either. The account is linked to SmarterFX Capital Funds, and makes no mention of i2 Investments.
See here: http://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/Elite-Gold-Trading-58093

Thirdly, i2 Investments claim to be regulated by a company named Broker Dealer Compliance. The website is similar to ForexVerified.com and looks fabricated to favour i2 Investments. It shares the same font and also has links that don't really go anywhere and have basic information on them. The member directory is not a directory, its a search bar and the only company that show's up is i2 Investments, so search whatever you'd like. A google search will show that no other broker that I could find is regulated by BDC.
See here: http://brokerdealercompliance.org/

The awards that i2 Investments have received are also questionable. If you go to i2 Investments home page and scroll down, you will find 7 images of awards they have received.

Best Portfolio Management 2016 by 24hr Finance - When you click on the image you come to the home page of 24Hr Finance. This page has a lot of information and talks a fair bit about Invest Worldwide Inc. Google this and you will find a website for Invest Worldwide Inc and all the information on 24Hr Finance is a copy and paste from here. Also their logo has an extreme similarity to 24Hr Car Finance. Just saying.
See here: http://24hrfinance.com/
Here: http://www.investworldwideinc.net/
And Here: http://24hourcarfinance.com/

Best Performing Manager 2015 and 2016 by Dubai Finance Guide - When you click on the image you come to the home page of the Dubai Finance Guide. Click on the Award winners button at the top and you will find i2 Investments under here as an Award Winner. Yet none of these award winning financial institution's acknowledge on their websites that they have ever won an award with the Dubai Finance Guide. Also there is no contact number or address, apart from an email address in the bottom left corner of their site. Also none of the button at the base of the website go anywhere, so click on them all you want.
See here: http://dubaifinanceguide.com/

Best Managed Fund 2016 and 2017 by China Forex Expo - This is the only award that holds some sort of legitimacy. There is no information on i2 Investments winning any award on the China Forex Expo website (the 2017 expo hasn't even been yet, but congrats on winning). BUT i2 Investments can be found under the Sponsors + Media link on the China Forex Expo page.
See Here: http://www.chinaforexexpo.com

Most Loyal Client Base 2015 and Top FX Fund 2015 by Best Finance Directory - Clicking on the image from i2 Investments takes you to the directory page of Best Finance Directory. Here is makes no mention of any awards but does have a long list of Forex Brokers. If you look at who they are regulated by, you will notice familiair names like ASIC and CySec, but will also notice some are also regulated by BDC (Broker Dealer Compliance). If you go check there broker's, it will show they are not regulated by them and are regulated by a different regulator. Also, half the links in the menu bar don't lead any where and some have basic information on them.

This is the research I have done and I do not wish to slander i2 Investments. I may be overreacting and be missing out on making 600% a year, but I urge you to do your own research before investing.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 15, 2017:
While we do appreciate your efforts to be transparent, it would be far more professional if you had reached out to us first and we could have easily debunked all of your observations. I will be more than happy to do so for you right now however. Regardless of you (nor do you claim to have been) not being our client and leaving a very opinionated review.

1. “Virtual Office": The address on our website is our correspondent satellite office. This is clearly stated. Nowhere does it claim to be where our traders live/work. Our traders are in other countries around the world and we cannot advertise those locations or we would have to hold a license/formal office in each of those countries. This practice is very common.

2. “Linked Websites”: ForexVerified.com, BDC, Awards sites mentioned have all been around longer than our website. (many by 5+ years!) A very, very simple 2-minute WHOIS.com check would confirm this. So I won’t even bother trying to debunk the fact that our website as somehow created “with” these sites.

3. The MyFXBook / FxStat profits, etc are all some of our traders that work independently from us as well. We have partnerships with many traders. They don’t have to list our name on their profile as some of them are independent contractors who trade for many sites including competitor signal/social trading platforms that charge higher fees.

4. I won’t even bother defending two 3rd party websites “using the same font” that were both registered between 2005-2010 and are widely respected sites.

5. Our awards and reviews (seen on the home page at www.iiinvestments.com) can all be easily verified. You could have easily contacted organizations like the China FX Expo or any of the sites but you also made the decision not to do that and instead post your suspicions here to degrade us publicly.
All of your suggestions are basically based around that large FX website the largest FX expo in Asia, ForexVerified.com, a licensed CPA, several verified traders, finance sites up to 10 years old, are all somehow connected to us. I strongly suspect you a competitor as this argument is so easily debunked had you have contacted us as a serious client prospect.

We challenge anyone to find *ONE* client of ours that has lost any funds and can post actual proof of this here on the FPA.
They simply do not exist. We wish you the best in your business and own trading.
Mr T,
Australia,
Mar 26, 2017,

Anonymity has nothing to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned these are legitimate questions. And if I was your client already I wouldnt ask these questions.
Unless I've understood it wrong this place is to ask questions and get answers to companies like yours. Not for leaving only good ratings and reviews.
I'm actually being unable to deposit money with you. You're unable to give me an option to deposit with you where ever you are nor can you give me an option to deposit in Australia. That's why I ask questions that sound stupid for you.
Also I'm not making allegations but telling my experience with you guys.
I'm very disappointed with your unprofessional answer that puts down potential clients that try to make sure their money is safe and not being scammed.
Looking at the previous reviews where people question the validity of information on your webpage and then getting smacked down for it. Surely you can understand that on this day and age having a pretty website doesn't mean a lot. Maby you can't see it but for bystanders your website raises questions.
All your answers seem to run the same trend "That person is not our client. They shouldn't comment on the matter"
You're not doing yourself any favors with giving negative and downgrading answers to everyone who questions you.
Much success for the future.

Mar 20, 2017 - No Rating If I2 is all legitimate and so on. How come there's no decent deposit options like PayPal or I2 own bank account ...
UPaycard has been black listed by my bank for reasons like clients getting ripped off and all sorts of other suspect things. There's a whole list of countries whos creditcards you guys won't accept (what's the go with that)
Opening an acount with you guys requires no proof of identity what so ever but withdrawal does.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 22, 2017 Another anonymous review from a non-customer that we will be happy to reply to!

> We don't receive funds in our bank account, I'm not sure why you'd ask for that, the funds go to our Broker Liquidity partners. They use multiple payment service providers so 15+ global currencies can be accepted. There's nothing bad about Upaycard at all. No complaints from any of our clients in 3 years, or any "black listings". Also, Plus500 (largest broker in UK) has the exact same Compliance policy as we do to mandate ID for withdrawals but not deposits. This is standard AML Law. If you do not wish to trade with us, you do not have to but these objections are simply not accurate. Lastly, we don't accept credit cards from countries that we can't accept credit card funding accounts.. I'm sorry you feel following credit card regulations is a bad thing! Best regards.

Simon Hemsworth,
Luton, N.London, United Kingdom,
Mar 15, 2017,

Very Very Murky....

I think this may be an elaborate scam.
Brokerdealercompliance is not a real regulator, i think its made up by I2, a fake compliance website.
Wire instructions are Beneficiary Name / Address: UPAYCARD LTD, 20 Mortlake High Street STE 308, SW14 8JN, London, United Kingdom
Bank Name: KBH Andelskasse
Bank Branch Address: Tingskiftevej 5, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark

This is real real fishy, sending money to a upaycard account? C'mon.

Track record certainly looks like a load of rubbish, forex verified, what even does that mean.
Its impossible to tell who the company actually is and their physical location is very murky.
A 10% performance fee, no one charges a fee this low.......almost too good to be true.
Then putting other peoples myfxbook links on their site.....my god its appalling.

One big can of worms.
One to dodge I believe,

This review was is one of several submitted by ManagedForexLTD, which is a competitor to iiinvestments.

The FPA is disappointed to see ManagedForexLTD decided to engahe in such unethical behavior.
Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 16, 2017:
Sadly, it would appear you are the same person attempting to leave us negative reviews here in the last 10 days (out of 3+ years in business) under various names and not even a client of ours (or a real name that’s ever contacted us).
Regardless, in the name of transparency, we will still address these sad accusations that hold no merit.

#1 – The payment gateway “UPayCard” is one deposit option from one of the liquidity brokerages. They are a well-known payment service and one of many choices offered that you seem to not like for no specific reason.

#2 – Track record rubbish? We are CPA Audited, our FX traders are all on MyFXBook / FxStat / ForexVerified/Fx Blue.

#3 – Broker Dealer Compliance is a Membership organization that costs heavily to be a member and has a recovery fund over €3 Million for victims of fraudulent trading companies. They are very helpful to people and I’m sorry you feel that is not satisfactory. Our brokers are also all regulated by various European, UAE, Australian, etc regulators.

#4 – Our fee is 15% and most funds charge 20-25%. You are correct (for the first time!). We are a business, and we focus on high performance and low fees to attract customers to invest with our traders instead of our competitors such as yourself.

#5 “Impossible to tell who the company is”. We have a whole page dedicated to our team and you can call us 24x5. I think we’re quite transparent and here to help our customers as proven here as well! ; -)

We wish you the best in all your endeavors.
Singapore,
Sep 1, 2017,

Unbelievable loss. Iiinvestments not willing to show the trading loss position. BTCUSD .95% of capital washed off . Please share and alert others .

Ukraine,
Sep 2, 2017,

IIInvestments is a banal SCAM.

This company is a banal SCAM. On first September 2017 they drew an order which was loss approximately the total amount of the invested funds. As I may assume they grab general amount of the funds from all investor have been accumulated within several yeas.
DO NOT BELIEVE ANY RATINGS AND PROMISES!
THEY WILL RETROFIRE THE DIRTY BUSINESS AND WILL HUNTER FOR THE FOLLOWING NAIVE PERSON! DO NOT HOPE FOR EARTHY MONEY - YOU WILL LOSS AS I DID.

Sep 1, 2017 - 1 Star This day IIInvestments finalized there FRAUD operation. On 1st September 2017 I was notified that one operation effected by their trade has lost almost all invested funds.
People, DO NOT TRUST ANY RATINGS!

This thefts will close this business and will register new company, and other investors will be frauded on especial day. AND YOU WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT!

doha, Qatar,
Sep 20, 2017,

iiinvestments.com is complete scam

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.