IIInvestments.com Review

Updated: Dec 26, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?
IIInvestments.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 18, 2017,

i2 Investments WARNING GIVEN

It is sad and infuriating to read reviews on FPA with regards to i2 Investments. All the warning signs were there and we listed on FPA, however we were slammed as being biased and so-called competition. I feel that if you did not do your due diligence, nor followed up on the warnings that were given, you unfortunately were looking for it. Below is a link of the thread were numerous warnings were listed about this so-called FX Managed Acount / Fund:

The FPA tries very hard to maintain a level playing field.  The fact is that at least 1 competitor did create multies to try to post multiple fake reviews about iiinvestments.  Another person also created multiple accounts to attack the company and then flooded the FPA with lies and false complaints when iiinvestments posted about who he was.

If everyone with real information about iiinvestments had fought fairly, the FPA could have spent more time checking on iiinvestments and less time weeding out fake reviews and dealing with false complaints.
STP,
Jan 13, 2017,

Due diligence failure

iiinvestments.com A.K.A i2 (squared) investments, offers a managed investment service, client funds are deposited into segregated accounts and are pooled for trading. The website states that they are regulated by 'the Broker-Dealer Compliance.' They are not regulated by SEC, FINRA, FCA or other recognised body.
The legal entity is difficult to track down, the website appears to be hosted on servers in NL and their trades with recognised 'partner brokers' are in Euros.
Although compliance policies and use of client funds appears to be comprehensively stated, these do not include client funds withdrawal policies and procedures.

Any dealings or further information on this company

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Feb 19, 2017:
Dear STP,
I would be happy to clarify the confusion you have outlined for you. We are an alternative investments dealer offering Managed Accounts in Commodities such as Gold, Oil, and Spot FX currencies as well as BitCoin pairs. We also do not accept clients from the US, where Finra, SEC, NFA etc you've mentioned are based. (For your info though, regulators like SEC don't handle alternative investment instruments).

Therefore, the regulation you've referenced is not relevant to our firm.
Furthermore, we are Regulated by the BDC and our brokers are all regulated by the largest regulators in Europe, Australia, etc.

Lastly, our withdrawal process is clearly outlined at the very top of the log-in area for all our clients. You may process a withdrawal and will receive a bank wire/credit card refund transaction/BitCoin Transfer within 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your question!
-Ada
toronto, Canada,
Apr 19, 2017,

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

Ted,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 25, 2017,

Non biased review..

I have registered an account with this firm and i will keep posting updates of how it is going...because most or should i say some reviews here are trolls who do what they do for their amusement...so from the 1st of next month i will keep updating whether its about their performance, withdrawals or anything for that matter, in that way we can have a non biased review which is not to tarnish or boost the firm's reputation.

Sam,
Queensland, Australia,
Mar 14, 2017,

Be Cautious and please read before investing.

Be cautious with this company. Too many alarm bells going off for me to invest in them. At the time of writing this(14/3/17), I can say all information is true and correct and i2 Investments may have changed information on their site since i posted this review. I have used the alias of Sam as I have an account registered with them, which means they do hold information on me and I wish to remain anonymous.

This is what I noticed:

As of today (14/3/17) the address stated on their website is 2 Gebäude G, Vienna, Austria 1120. I did a search of this address and it comes up with virtual offices for hire. I understand that the address provided is for a satellite correspondent office, but this is not an office owned by them and they do not provide any information of where a head office is located.
See here: https://www.alliancevirtualoffices.com/AT/am-euro-platz-2-virtual-office-3934

Unfortunately I don't have any proof, but approximately 2 weeks ago when I first started looking at their services, the address stated on their website was Sterngasse 3, 1010 Wien, Austria. This is also the address for KMU Centre which also offer Virtual Office services.
See here: https://www.kmu-center.at/en/virtual-office/

Secondly, the "verified" results. This one will need some explaining from i2 Investments.
- ForexVerified.com is clearly a fabricated site designed only for i2 Investments. All the charts are PNG format and not tracking any account performance. There are no other account from other traders or brokers available that have been verified by ForexVerified.com. And the "reviews" link on their website links to reviews back to here, Forex Peace Army. All the advertising on this site is for i2 Investments and none of the links in the menu bar don't really go anywhere, just give very basic information.
See here: http://www.forexverified.com/iiinvestments.html

- MyFXbook Verified account is not their account. The account is linked to AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, and makes no mention of i2 Investments.
See here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AlgoTradeSoft/algotradesoft-innovative-ea-v-950time/1373958

- FXStat Verified account is not their account either. The account is linked to SmarterFX Capital Funds, and makes no mention of i2 Investments.
See here: http://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/Elite-Gold-Trading-58093

Thirdly, i2 Investments claim to be regulated by a company named Broker Dealer Compliance. The website is similar to ForexVerified.com and looks fabricated to favour i2 Investments. It shares the same font and also has links that don't really go anywhere and have basic information on them. The member directory is not a directory, its a search bar and the only company that show's up is i2 Investments, so search whatever you'd like. A google search will show that no other broker that I could find is regulated by BDC.
See here: http://brokerdealercompliance.org/

The awards that i2 Investments have received are also questionable. If you go to i2 Investments home page and scroll down, you will find 7 images of awards they have received.

Best Portfolio Management 2016 by 24hr Finance - When you click on the image you come to the home page of 24Hr Finance. This page has a lot of information and talks a fair bit about Invest Worldwide Inc. Google this and you will find a website for Invest Worldwide Inc and all the information on 24Hr Finance is a copy and paste from here. Also their logo has an extreme similarity to 24Hr Car Finance. Just saying.
See here: http://24hrfinance.com/
Here: http://www.investworldwideinc.net/
And Here: http://24hourcarfinance.com/

Best Performing Manager 2015 and 2016 by Dubai Finance Guide - When you click on the image you come to the home page of the Dubai Finance Guide. Click on the Award winners button at the top and you will find i2 Investments under here as an Award Winner. Yet none of these award winning financial institution's acknowledge on their websites that they have ever won an award with the Dubai Finance Guide. Also there is no contact number or address, apart from an email address in the bottom left corner of their site. Also none of the button at the base of the website go anywhere, so click on them all you want.
See here: http://dubaifinanceguide.com/

Best Managed Fund 2016 and 2017 by China Forex Expo - This is the only award that holds some sort of legitimacy. There is no information on i2 Investments winning any award on the China Forex Expo website (the 2017 expo hasn't even been yet, but congrats on winning). BUT i2 Investments can be found under the Sponsors + Media link on the China Forex Expo page.
See Here: http://www.chinaforexexpo.com

Most Loyal Client Base 2015 and Top FX Fund 2015 by Best Finance Directory - Clicking on the image from i2 Investments takes you to the directory page of Best Finance Directory. Here is makes no mention of any awards but does have a long list of Forex Brokers. If you look at who they are regulated by, you will notice familiair names like ASIC and CySec, but will also notice some are also regulated by BDC (Broker Dealer Compliance). If you go check there broker's, it will show they are not regulated by them and are regulated by a different regulator. Also, half the links in the menu bar don't lead any where and some have basic information on them.

This is the research I have done and I do not wish to slander i2 Investments. I may be overreacting and be missing out on making 600% a year, but I urge you to do your own research before investing.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 15, 2017:
While we do appreciate your efforts to be transparent, it would be far more professional if you had reached out to us first and we could have easily debunked all of your observations. I will be more than happy to do so for you right now however. Regardless of you (nor do you claim to have been) not being our client and leaving a very opinionated review.

1. “Virtual Office": The address on our website is our correspondent satellite office. This is clearly stated. Nowhere does it claim to be where our traders live/work. Our traders are in other countries around the world and we cannot advertise those locations or we would have to hold a license/formal office in each of those countries. This practice is very common.

2. “Linked Websites”: ForexVerified.com, BDC, Awards sites mentioned have all been around longer than our website. (many by 5+ years!) A very, very simple 2-minute WHOIS.com check would confirm this. So I won’t even bother trying to debunk the fact that our website as somehow created “with” these sites.

3. The MyFXBook / FxStat profits, etc are all some of our traders that work independently from us as well. We have partnerships with many traders. They don’t have to list our name on their profile as some of them are independent contractors who trade for many sites including competitor signal/social trading platforms that charge higher fees.

4. I won’t even bother defending two 3rd party websites “using the same font” that were both registered between 2005-2010 and are widely respected sites.

5. Our awards and reviews (seen on the home page at www.iiinvestments.com) can all be easily verified. You could have easily contacted organizations like the China FX Expo or any of the sites but you also made the decision not to do that and instead post your suspicions here to degrade us publicly.
All of your suggestions are basically based around that large FX website the largest FX expo in Asia, ForexVerified.com, a licensed CPA, several verified traders, finance sites up to 10 years old, are all somehow connected to us. I strongly suspect you a competitor as this argument is so easily debunked had you have contacted us as a serious client prospect.

We challenge anyone to find *ONE* client of ours that has lost any funds and can post actual proof of this here on the FPA.
They simply do not exist. We wish you the best in your business and own trading.
Mr T,
Mar 26, 2017,

Anonymity has nothing to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned these are legitimate questions. And if I was your client already I wouldnt ask these questions.
Unless I've understood it wrong this place is to ask questions and get answers to companies like yours. Not for leaving only good ratings and reviews.
I'm actually being unable to deposit money with you. You're unable to give me an option to deposit with you where ever you are nor can you give me an option to deposit in Australia. That's why I ask questions that sound stupid for you.
Also I'm not making allegations but telling my experience with you guys.
I'm very disappointed with your unprofessional answer that puts down potential clients that try to make sure their money is safe and not being scammed.
Looking at the previous reviews where people question the validity of information on your webpage and then getting smacked down for it. Surely you can understand that on this day and age having a pretty website doesn't mean a lot. Maby you can't see it but for bystanders your website raises questions.
All your answers seem to run the same trend "That person is not our client. They shouldn't comment on the matter"
You're not doing yourself any favors with giving negative and downgrading answers to everyone who questions you.
Much success for the future.

Mar 20, 2017 - No Rating If I2 is all legitimate and so on. How come there's no decent deposit options like PayPal or I2 own bank account ...
UPaycard has been black listed by my bank for reasons like clients getting ripped off and all sorts of other suspect things. There's a whole list of countries whos creditcards you guys won't accept (what's the go with that)
Opening an acount with you guys requires no proof of identity what so ever but withdrawal does.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 22, 2017 Another anonymous review from a non-customer that we will be happy to reply to!

> We don't receive funds in our bank account, I'm not sure why you'd ask for that, the funds go to our Broker Liquidity partners. They use multiple payment service providers so 15+ global currencies can be accepted. There's nothing bad about Upaycard at all. No complaints from any of our clients in 3 years, or any "black listings". Also, Plus500 (largest broker in UK) has the exact same Compliance policy as we do to mandate ID for withdrawals but not deposits. This is standard AML Law. If you do not wish to trade with us, you do not have to but these objections are simply not accurate. Lastly, we don't accept credit cards from countries that we can't accept credit card funding accounts.. I'm sorry you feel following credit card regulations is a bad thing! Best regards.

Simon Hemsworth,
Luton, N.London, United Kingdom,
Mar 15, 2017,

Very Very Murky....

I think this may be an elaborate scam.
Brokerdealercompliance is not a real regulator, i think its made up by I2, a fake compliance website.
Wire instructions are Beneficiary Name / Address: UPAYCARD LTD, 20 Mortlake High Street STE 308, SW14 8JN, London, United Kingdom
Bank Name: KBH Andelskasse
Bank Branch Address: Tingskiftevej 5, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark

This is real real fishy, sending money to a upaycard account? C'mon.

Track record certainly looks like a load of rubbish, forex verified, what even does that mean.
Its impossible to tell who the company actually is and their physical location is very murky.
A 10% performance fee, no one charges a fee this low.......almost too good to be true.
Then putting other peoples myfxbook links on their site.....my god its appalling.

One big can of worms.
One to dodge I believe,

This review was is one of several submitted by ManagedForexLTD, which is a competitor to iiinvestments.

The FPA is disappointed to see ManagedForexLTD decided to engahe in such unethical behavior.
Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 16, 2017:
Sadly, it would appear you are the same person attempting to leave us negative reviews here in the last 10 days (out of 3+ years in business) under various names and not even a client of ours (or a real name that’s ever contacted us).
Regardless, in the name of transparency, we will still address these sad accusations that hold no merit.

#1 – The payment gateway “UPayCard” is one deposit option from one of the liquidity brokerages. They are a well-known payment service and one of many choices offered that you seem to not like for no specific reason.

#2 – Track record rubbish? We are CPA Audited, our FX traders are all on MyFXBook / FxStat / ForexVerified/Fx Blue.

#3 – Broker Dealer Compliance is a Membership organization that costs heavily to be a member and has a recovery fund over €3 Million for victims of fraudulent trading companies. They are very helpful to people and I’m sorry you feel that is not satisfactory. Our brokers are also all regulated by various European, UAE, Australian, etc regulators.

#4 – Our fee is 15% and most funds charge 20-25%. You are correct (for the first time!). We are a business, and we focus on high performance and low fees to attract customers to invest with our traders instead of our competitors such as yourself.

#5 “Impossible to tell who the company is”. We have a whole page dedicated to our team and you can call us 24x5. I think we’re quite transparent and here to help our customers as proven here as well! ; -)

We wish you the best in all your endeavors.
Sep 1, 2017,

Unbelievable loss. Iiinvestments not willing to show the trading loss position. BTCUSD .95% of capital washed off . Please share and alert others .

Ukraine,
Sep 2, 2017,

IIInvestments is a banal SCAM.

This company is a banal SCAM. On first September 2017 they drew an order which was loss approximately the total amount of the invested funds. As I may assume they grab general amount of the funds from all investor have been accumulated within several yeas.
DO NOT BELIEVE ANY RATINGS AND PROMISES!
THEY WILL RETROFIRE THE DIRTY BUSINESS AND WILL HUNTER FOR THE FOLLOWING NAIVE PERSON! DO NOT HOPE FOR EARTHY MONEY - YOU WILL LOSS AS I DID.

Sep 1, 2017 - 1 Star This day IIInvestments finalized there FRAUD operation. On 1st September 2017 I was notified that one operation effected by their trade has lost almost all invested funds.
People, DO NOT TRUST ANY RATINGS!

This thefts will close this business and will register new company, and other investors will be frauded on especial day. AND YOU WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT!

doha, Qatar,
Sep 20, 2017,

iiinvestments.com is complete scam

This is a scam company. I invested 24K EUR and they lost almost all in one Single trade, blaming it on BTCUSD volatility. reviewing back charts on that particular pair at same date the volatility was less than normal and impossible for such company that has been trading for 3 years would loose on such trade. all this for sure is fixed rubbery.
Even I wanted to withdraw my account in July but they claimed that they couldn't do so at that time because I exceeded number of withdrawals. and they are applying new policy which is 1 withdrawal per trading quarter, all this is to keep as much as possible money in the pool to steal on 1st of September.

Sep 8, 2017,

I2 WIPE OUT CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT BY 95 % OF THEIR VALUE.

I guess like myself and the other I2 has wiped out 100 % of the deposit and 95 % of the profit obtained until 01/09/2017 when supposedly they are devastated by the loss due to bitcoin forking which is just a fabrication form I2 since there no trade place (at least for me) on that day. God knows that this must have been a planned scam.

The help of FPA will be greatly appreciated here in how all the traders here can bring a collective lawsuit against I2 since looks like they away with EUR 25 million.

Sep 1, 2017,

Wow I cannot believe it. All of the funds have been lost, absolutely devastating. I received the following email:

NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION OF TRADING SERVICES

It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days. Please remember we are inundated with messages right now and doing our best to reply as fast as possible.

Mervyn Yang

Aug 31, 2017 - 4 Stars Honestly was very skeptical about this company. I Invested in March and up until now my profit has been 5200 euro. I still wasn't convinced and withdrew 2000 euro last week and received the money with no problems. So far I am very happy with them. However I believe they could do more to prove they are legit.

SCAM COMPANY, PLEASE BE ALERT

This is a scam company. I invested almsot 60K EUR and they lost almost 30K in one Single trade, blaming it on volatility. When asked to produce the documents needed to back their trades up, they could not do so and I was asked to withdraw whatever amount I have left in my account as they are closing down their investments.

I have all the proofs on hand (screenshot of trading account, emails etc). I am willing to share with any potential investors. I am about to file a law suit against them as well, so i am calling out to all investors who are also victims of this scheme to step forward and join me in bringing this organization down to prevent more victims getting scammed by this firm.

Mike,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

Iiinvestment scam

They lost everyone's money on 31st August. A 3,000 test had grown to 4,000 in 3 months and then emails arrived on 1st September talking about issues in the market and only 230 Euros was left and that I should withdrawal it to close account.

Thought this may be a scam which is why I did minimum investment but now I am worried it wasn't just a scam and maybe organized crime.....

Vryheid, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2017,

I have lost 95% of my account in less than one week.

Hi

I have had an account with this company for the last five months and had a consistent positive return every month. I have also checked my balance earlier on the week of the 28 of August 2017 and had accumulated a profit of 3000€ after an initial 3k deposit. However today 1 September I have noticed my entire account has been cleared out and I have a negative profit value. There have been large loses. And when I tried to contact them through their page, I received a notification that the losses occurred due to BTC trading strategy. However i am yet to be provided with the history or proof of this loss. They have requested that I lodge the paperwork to retrieve whatever balance remains and apologise for the losses.

My current balance is 360€.

Has this happened to other traders?
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?Can I receive any help on this matter?

Apr 25, 2017,

They have great traders managing the account and the investment is profitable. Withdrawal of funds was hassle free. The account dashboard could be improved though with more details on profit/loss breakdown and transaction history.

Tony,
Apr 28, 2017,

Great company, good experience and hope they can continue their exceptional trading performance.

Hi,
I have found iiinvestments a great company to deal with. All their staff is very friendly and helpful. I have deposited and withdrawn funds successfully. Although..... I must admit that some of the negative posts I've read on this and other forums cause great concern to an extent that I feel they need to do more to validate their legitimacy with additional independent audits and if possible register with a larger more recognised broker compliance firm. To sum up I'm very happy with the staff and fund performance but I have no doubt most potential and current investors share some level or uncertainty that they will be around for the long haul!

Jul 3, 2017,

Profitable investment

Hi , I just to declare not review that this investment plan is genuine and trustworthy. The return has been consistently 15 %monthly, as it is also regulated. I have been with this program for 2 years.

Mar 2, 2017 - 5 Stars I had invested $5k with this program since mid of last year 2016, their response with enquiry is fast.Email will reply within next day.
Their trade profit range from avg 10 to 17% each month, i am impressed.Futhermore the withdrawal is very fast, within 2 business days, fund credited to my account without asking.
I fully recommend them and to my friends too, long life iiinvestment. !!!

ding,
Sel, Malaysia,
Apr 23, 2017,

Good to invest.

Have great time with i2 investment, more invest and more you gain.
Have a efficient support customer , to manage any problem you have.

Theo K,
Marseille, France,
Mar 19, 2017,

I am investor in four different managed account programs
All since same month, middle of 2016
This one is best performing, account has doubled, DD under 10%.
Very talented traders

Theo Boeckx,
2400 Mol, Belgium,
Mar 30, 2017,

My experience in forex trading goes back to ca 5 years but I only lost money, not only with normal trading but also with digital trading. It has been a big disappointment,
untill I found this managed account starting three months ago.
I started with the silver account with the required minimum investment of 3000 euro. The days thereafter my account was steadily growing, therefore I applied for a gold account with a funding of 10 000 euro. Today my profit is exactly 3418 euro, that's 34.18 %, so it's great ! I stopped all my other forex accounts, because I have high confidence in this company : their chosen brokers are all licensed, their only fee is 15% per netto profit for a silver account and only 10% for a gold account, you can reach them 24 hours and they respond very quickly, you get a personal manager, bank wire for withdrawing funds within two days (I withdrawed 900 euro and two days later it was in my account).
I am quite sure I am going to invest more money in the near future.
And let it be clear : I am not paid nor have any advantage to publish this review, I am just a very satisfied user and I am going to introduce this system to my family and friends.

Graham J.,
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2017,

Real, non-hyped service.

will personally vouch for Jurgen, Jacob, Natalia, James, and the team...

this service is trustworthy and has produced very impressive returns primarily on Oil, Gold, and GBPUSD trading.
I have personally introduced several friends to this company and we have all had the same experience.

I have had an account over 8 months and it is THE best Managed Account service I used in FX. Ever.

withdrawals usually take literally one business day and they literally reply to emails in 5-10 minutes sometimes.

good team here.

Alessandro Moretti,
London (From Torino Italia), United Kingdom,
Feb 5, 2017,

Great service! I highly recommend

I have been an investor at I² for 18 months now and can now share a detailed perspective of my funds here. I was introduced by a friend of mine who had a small account here and I invested €25,000 EUR to see for myself how they perform. Almost each month has been profitable minus two losing months which were very reasonable losses. The profits have ranged from about 7% to 20% a month. They have an "aggressive" style of trading that doesn't have too much risk considering how large the returns are.

The account manager team is also extremely helpful and replies to most of my emails within a few hours.

Withdrawals have generally only taken 1-2 days and I like to take my profits every few months or so.

They are based in Europe and also were at some of the expos recently - I wish they had team in Italy as we have such little Managed Forex traders, but the transfer in costs are not bad and they trade in EUR which is a positive compared to most trade in USD I find for my other manage account investment.

All in all, this is a very refreshing firm to work with. I recommend the team.

Ahmad Raza,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jan 24, 2017,

9/9 months profitable, the returns are about 95% close to the same returns they show on their performance.
And the performance fee of 12% is also very low compared to what I have paid for other not as strong managed fx accounts.

Withdrawals take about 1-2 business days to arrive. Good.

Customer support is VERY fast.

Usually 10+ trades per week. Sometimes less. Not complaining.

Happy client.

Liam Brown,
NSW, Australia,
Feb 28, 2017,

Gday FPA Readers--
Opened Managed Traders Account December 2015.

Profit has been steadily growing.

Most months over 10%. Sometimes much better.

Trades never kept open for long period (No big DD ever). Very refreshing to see.

My account manager Jacob replies VERY PROMPT to my emails.

FYI – I use “MODERATE FUND” setting on my account. I do not believe in over-leveraging in an already aggressive market (FX) and this firms Gold/Oil trading seems to be where they make the majority of account earnings.
I trust them because of the regulated brokers they use, very fast support, proven profits, and very fast withdrawals.

I am very glad I found this company and wish there were more like it.

Syed,
UK, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2017,

Impresive

This is my taste of the aggressive FX market, I honestly think the Fx market is practically rigged but if you're willing to take on the huge risk it's okay I guess.

I put in €10,000 into this fund and have had really positive results with pretty reasonable DD. Up to about €16,000 since beginning.

Customer service (my account manager Jacob) is VERY fast to reply to emails as well - they really do seem to care which we need more of!

Logan Armstrong,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 14, 2017,

Good managed account traders

I have had a managed trading account here for 9 months and have been profitable almost every single month. Mostly about two trades a day, and they seem to win a consistent 70% of their trades. The support replies very fast, only done one withdraw request and they sent me my funds the same day. I am happy with the service here.

larz,
Cebu, Philippines,

Positive Experience.

I had an account via their FXCM IB until FXCM got in all their trouble and then I moved it to the Swiss Quote / Liquidity provider setup that's much easier.

I have also tested withdrawal function four times - no issues obviously.
Have more then tripled my investment.
Always have taken out profits around every 3-4 months, and always get speed replies from their team. They are VERY fast to reply to any emails I send them.

abdullah ,
saudi , Saudi Arabia,

great job so far

Professional respect fast respond a great team been trading with them note then 3 months

Anna Bryant,
Worthing, United Kingdom,

Worth investing in

Efficient, good returns, good service - what's not to like? An excellent alternative to the usual investment forums.

Shanghai, China,
Jan 19, 2017,

I've had an account here over a year now and can report the following.

- All withdrawals have been processed to me within a day (to my bank account).
- The trading generally does about 10-15% a month in NET return after they take their fee. Which is not that high I must say.
- They reply to queries VERY fast which is quite impressive.
- They have an IB program that is quite popular but I have not used this yet but plan to soon.

Overall, the fast support withdrawals from this firm make it valuable to me and one of the few funds (Forex Funds, I should say) that I feel comfortable depositing significant funds in.

Cyril,
Joburg, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2017,

5/5 Star Investment FUND.

I have a small funded account with the I2 fund for about 8 months and have steadily seen an average of 11% per month since my account was opened!
Made several small withdrawals and regularly communicate with my acc manager Mr Jacob. 5/5 Star Investment FUND.

Ronnie H. ,
QLD, Australia,
Mar 16, 2017,

Good support and even better trading.

Opened an account in the middle of last year and have had almost every month be positive. I'm surprised anyone has anything bad to say about these guys as the gent below. All withdrawals processed immediately, and support is extremely swift. Also, it was important to me to find traders that don't hold positions more than 1-2 days. This team is very good at keeping DD low. Will post another review after I've had my account open a full year. Currently up over €12K on a €7500 deposit.

Apr 22, 2017,

Been with i2 since jan 2017. Very impressed. By far one of the best managed accounts I have. Have withdrawn just under half my starting account balance with no issues. Profit to date over 50% since I started. Low management fee. Will be topping up when month 6 completes. Quite happy to meet anyone in london to show evidence.