MT4Professional.com Review

Updated: Oct 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
MT4Professional.com

Join live discussion of MT4Professional.com on our forum

Lugoff, SC, USA,
Jun 2, 2020,

Do NOT trust this company

MT4 Professional charged my account even after I canceled my subscription during the free trial period. Then they refused to refund the $97.00 they charged to my debit card. This company is a terrible, unethical company.

Reply by claudio cardinale submitted Jun 19, 2020:
You registered two different accounts, but you unsubscribed from only one of them. So our billing system has charged you for the account where you haven't unsubscribed, because you ended the free trial, after the end of the free trial and charge you unsubscribed also from this account. However we have sent you multiple notifications to alert you about upcomming charge, so how should we know that you want to unsubscribe?
Milan, Italy,
May 3, 2020,

The only Market Scanner on MT4!

For a very long time, I have been searching for a tool allowing me to quickly monitor markets on MT4, looking for a market scanner allowing me to monitor my own indicators on different symbols without opening every single chart handly. It's a really time-consuming task (risking losing both time and opportunities).
Unfortunately, it's not that easy finding software like this due to the fact that many software acting like market scanners are signal providers actually.
That was not what I was looking for!
One day, thanks to an advertisement, I finally discovered MT4Professional which has significantly improved my trading and reduced time losses.