Rumelia Capital is part of the Greymountain Management group of binary and forex companies. This group has a large number of FPA Traders Court verdicts against it. The FPA considers all brokers which are part of this group to be scams and warns all traders to avoid depositing money with them.
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
Let other traders know if this service is worth checking or should be avoided.
Your feedback matters!
Jan 22, 2018,
it is only soon that they will be accounted for what they have done not only with the people but with the Laws.
Will, I would say that everyone here has learned their lesson on internet get rich scams. All in all I would say that they may have run with the money but it only lasts I few day depending on what they purchase. It may have made everyone that went on this site angry for they have placed their hard earned funds in this investment group but I would say that we all donated to a poor insecure person and individuals. I would say no matter how you look at it I am sure we all will receive more than what we have given. It is how I look at it but one thing I was glad I did not do is deposit more into the account that they have set up for me; I was having second thoughts on the forms that was sent to me and I gave it to my friend to relook at it for me before I do anything else. Therefore people that have give do not be so disappointed you will receive more back from the great beyond more than what you have given. Hope is not all lost IT'S ONLY the being of your future with more in your pockets, so let it be they will face what they have done but will be accounted for soon. From: Future Reader
I thought I was making a good decision. It has turned into a nightmare.
To make a long story shorter, I invested with Rumelia Capital. I looked for reviews online but there was nothing. I thought they were based in New York. At least that is where the Account manager was calling from.
Just a small amount of money, $500, at first. The account manager showed me how quickly I could make a profit. Then he calls and tells me about a contract that he had for $10,000. He said that would double in a month. So I fell for it. And he was not wrong. The contract was very profitable and I was able to get my return on investment. They processed the withdrawal very quickly.
So, being the fool that I am, I invested even more money with him. He said the company would match with a bonus. All I had to do was make trades. So I signed the contract and invested $250,000 with him. Yes, I know now how stupid I was. Anyway, we are doing great for three months, all of a sudden, the account manager has disappeared. I email and call. Typically he is very responsive. Two weeks goes by and no word. I call the company and get this woman who keeps giving me the run-around. Week 3, she tells me he has been promoted so he is no longer my account manager. I ask her to get someone to call me. No one calls. I email the compliance and support departments. Silence. The website is still up so I figure they haven't disappeared entirely.
I have hired a forex attorney with the last of my funds. At first, he got about $4500 out of them. Then more silence. I have argued that they breached the contract therefore they must return my funds. And the beat goes on.
I have since found out that there are no more account managers there at all. Clients are required to make their own trades. Blah, blah, blah.
I have reached out to the Financial Supervisory Commission in Bulgaria, where apparently the main office called the Melnic Group Inc. is located. I have also reached out to a banks in Hong Kong and Poland where my wires were traced to. I am so frustrated that I don't know what else to do.
hope you can help. I was scammed out of $67,500. I initially invested 500 on October 7 , 2016 and was contacted by Brian Green who said he could manage my account if I invested $2000 with guaranteed trades protection so I did. We did 60 second trades making modest gains so he said if I invested $25k we could make real profits with so many guaranteed trades. Of course he lost 15k and then guaranteed refunded at 10x as bonus which tied up the money from withdrawal. Then through bad managed trades the account dwindled. So I was contacted by Ryan Daniels on 11/1/16 who said if I opened up a managed account with an additional $10k he would give a $20 k bonus and promised real profits so I did to try to recoup the 27,500 I had already lost. He said with 30k he could really grow the account and he did through 60 second trading sessions with Ryan Daniels the account grew to around $50k. Through trading sessions and emails Ryan convinced me to dep another $10k matching $20k bonus and through trading sessions the account grew to about $100,000. Then things got weird with Ryan not returning calls or emails and missing trading sessions. Then I noticed trades on account I did not make and tried to contact Ryan with no success. I was the contacted by Frank Born who said I could get back the $67k in lost trades by dep another $20k so I did. Which restored my account balance to around 90,000. I the proceeded to make 2day trades with Frank on Friday mornings and using the trade extend feature by extending loosing trades after trading stopped at 5 pm thus profiting from the winning trades and tie the loosing trades when the expired. Thus ensuring profits. This went on for a few weeks and all of a sudden I lost the ability to extend trades 5 pm on friday thus loosing the loosing trades $12k. I contacted frank and he assured me it was an error and funds would be refunded. Which they never were. The following Friday the same thing happened loosing $15k. I once again contacted frank and he said the banks changed their process and the extend feature is not longer available on their trading platform but I would get the money back I to the account which I never did. He said he was dealing with the financial department to get the money back from the error. We continued to place some trades some winning and some loosing until calls emails went unanswered and I realized I had been scammed out of 67k my account is still active and I was told via chat that Ryan, frank , and Brian no longer work there and that I was on my own with my account. Because of the bonuses that I received I cannot make withdrawal. My account to date is $75,077.30 with 7 2 k trades to expire in 2 days all loosing of course. I am sure they are using some sort of algorithm that they control to win or loose trades in this scam. I feel so stupid and violated. Can you help or advise?
This company and its affiliated companies are just a large group of Scams, they are in it for the short run, wouldn't release any money and then as usual do not respond to any emails. Also Made several unauthorized charges on Credit Card. I hope this review will be seen by someone investigating before betting with these dishonest and unethical people
- On 10/18/2016, l opened a trading account with Rumelia Capital, deposited $250 and began trading.
- On 10/24/2016, Brian Green called me and presented himself as my assigned account manager. He mentioned that he noticed that l had been trading by myself, and talked to me about the managed account services and their bonus program.
- He mentioned that for the managed accounts, trades that are placed with the recommendation of the account manager are insured 100% against any loss up to $250,000.
- About the bonuses, he said that it can be 100%, 200% or 300% of the initial deposit assuming an initial deposit of $10,000, $20,000, or $25,000.
- He mentioned that funds can be withdrawn anytime by the account holder except for bonus account. He also said that it takes generally 2 trading days for the withdrawal to be available.
- He also mentioned that if an account holder accepts the bonus offer, they will not be able to withdraw the money from their account until after 6 or 7 months after the day of the deposit and after having placed at 30 trades.
- I agreed to have my account managed with an initial deposit of $23,000, however l told him l cannot afford to wait up to 6 or 7 months to make a withdrawal because I will need money to pay my credit card and other bills. He suggested that he can create 2 accounts for me, 1 will be the bonus account (that will qualify for a 300% bonus) and the other will be the trading account from which l can withdraw money at any given time.
- I told him to deposit $13,000 in the trading and $10,000 (that amounted to $30,000 including the bonus) in the bonus account which he did.
- On 10/25/2016, Brian called me and recommended I placed 15 “put” contracts (10 on the bonus account and 5 on the trading account) on Apple for $1,000 each with an expiration of 1 week, the expected payout was to be $1,700 per contract if they were to win.
- On 10/26/2016, Brian called once again and asked me to extend all 15 trades, increasing contracts and the expected payout by 30% each.
- On 10/27/2016, Brian called once again and recommended that I more trades, 4 trades on Amazon for $1,000 each (3 on the bonus account and 1 on the trading account) with an expiration of 1 week, and 4 trades on Google (2 on each account) for $1,000 each with 2 with 1-day expiration and 2 with 1-week expiration all with an expected payout of $1,700 each if they win.
- On 10/28/2016, Brian called me and recommended that l extend the trades on Amazon, increasing the contract and payout by 30%. He promised to call me on 10/31/2016 for a training session on FOREX trades with 5 and 30 minutes expiration.
- On 10/31/2016, Brian called around 8:30 am and scheduled the training session for 11:30 am. At 11:30 am, he sent me an email saying that he was called in to take care of a situation with their bank and we should reschedule for the next day 11/01/2016 at 10:00 am.
- On 11/01/2016, I sent email to Brian to remind him that we had a session that did not hold but he did not reply, l tried calling him and not response.
- All the trades we placed lost except for the trade on Google with a 1-day expiration.
- On 11/02/2016, I received an email from Brian Green about a Non Farming Payroll (NFP) coming out on Friday 11/04/2016 which is an excellent trading opportunity. I tried calling him but did not succeed, I even sent him an email asking him to call me back to no avail.
- On 11/03/2016, I sent another email to Brian saying that I will like to update my account so that I can take advantage of the trading opportunity (NFP) coming up the next day. Almost immediately someone else (I cannot remember the name) called me on behalf on Brian and told he was in a meeting. He said he noticed that the balance on trading account is $6,825 and that to be able to take advantage of the NFP, I will have to deposit more money in account to make it at least $10,000. When I asked about the refund on the trade that lost had been insured, he said he will ask Brian to give a call. Till date, I have not been able to communicate with Brian in spite all the efforts.
- On 11/03/2016, I submitted a request to withdraw $5,000 from my trading and have not even received an acknowledgement that my request is been processed.
- Every day I keep trying to call Brian and leave messages with no response.
- I have sent an email requesting that account be closed and request a full refund of all my initial deposits because they have not held up to their promise.
2 weeks ago l tried again to log into my account and noticed at had been closed. I called the merchant to confirm that they close account and they could provide me with a reference number for closing the account. The lady l spoke with informed that my account was closed as a result of the dispute that l filed although she could not provide me with the notice of cancellation. And l am yet to receive my refund.