TokyoProSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 6, 2017

The TokyoProSystem MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Tokyo Pro System automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The TokyoProSystem.com forex robot is a scalper.

TokyoProSystem.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
TOKYO PRO SYSTEM+7.2320+303.721
Tokyo Pro System 2-0.288.3-2.264

Join live discussion of TokyoProSystem.com on our forum

rick97,
NM, USA,
May 30, 2017,

I started on Feb 2017 with them it was good until late April. Kept opening trades on sell side. It wipe my account. I will stay away from this EA.

Mar 26, 2017 - 5 Stars I started at the end of Feb 2017. On the first trade there was a mismatch between the vendor, and my account. I contacted the vendor, and responded in less than 24 hours. The vendor suggested some tweak to the account. Since then it has been excellent for the month of March. I also like the risk management on his account. So far so good.
goldencookie001,
Chiang Rai, Thailand,
May 23, 2017,

burned again! Come ALL

Generates wonderful profits for about 2 months, then burns all! It is so exciting for the user to find that they finally found something that can work and generate steady profit. Then make that dollar commitment based on risk and calculations to find the whole account (or 90% or it) burned within a week or two! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
mic29,
Kuwait City, Kuwait,
May 16, 2017,

Like all Grid EA's

I brought the EA after seeing the first month performance. The performance wasn't like that after that and I did not renew my 3 month subscription. So got saved by this drawdown. The seller is not coming back and hasnt refreshed his account. I tell you the EA suffered 80% losses.
John,
May 15, 2017,

This EA blew up my account. Grid EA. Will not refund. Stay away. Just like so many EA's out there, no good!
ectaco,
Athens, Greece,
May 4, 2017,

Stay away of this!!

I bought the system 1 week ago but it is just a grid EA that sooner or later will blow your account. Today I have great drawdown with 12 sell orders open and the UsdJpy continues to rise.

Most performance is manipulated, each time his account got a big drawdown, he freezes the data on his fxblue account and myfxbook. I wrote a comment about his account at myfxbook and he blocked me. I will post also a photo in forum discussion
You can follow the Performance Test of this product here at the FPA.
Abhiram,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 15, 2017,

Going pretty well - Profitable

I bought the system before 2 months. So far going very well. Only issue is the rental of the software. Hope they will reduce the rent at some point.

You can purchase the system without any fear.

I will update my review after few months.
mr.ad,
Saudi Arabia,
Mar 10, 2017,

Today is my first day on the job system
He opened several deals
All closed excellent profits
f.n.6@hotmail.com
tokyomani,
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 20, 2017,

Hello. I am watching me for a long time and I consider this system to be
I am one of the best and most efficient existing systems and is using it to achieve sustained profitability. : tokyomani
Nafvaz,
Portugal,
Feb 4, 2017,

I start trading this week 31-01 to 3-02, So far went well, 11 trades and closed with profit.

I hope it continues like this,
redeye,
Australia,
Feb 1, 2017,

Draw your own conclusions

Traded Tokyo last week 23 to 27 Jan 2017. Used default settings. Had 25 trades and 40%drawdown.
The vendor publishes his results a week in arrears . He supposedly had 8 trades and lost some $$ but nothing to the extent I did.

Reply by tokyoprosystem2 submitted Mar 23, 2017:
Answer to a false response and false ASSESSMENT
In EA of TokyoProSystem.
there is a parameter (limiting_number_orders=12; Default for all brokers)
It means that EA will never open more than 12 trades. Please. you don't enter people into deception. TokyoProSystem will Never open 25 TRADES!!!
Nobody from clients ever wrote me what at him has opened 25 TRADES. I ask the moderator to check this person (
redeye