PipSocietyLLC.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 9, 2019
Leo Williams, Formerly PipSociety.com

Join live discussion of PipSocietyLLC.com on our forum

Jason,
Cornwall, Canada,
Aug 28, 2019,

Buyer beware!

I recently paid to join, so I could be a part of his likeminded Facebook group, and get some training. I watched his videos, and followed the instructions to join the Facebook group. He ignored my numerous requests, and now he is asking for more money to join his Facebook group. He’s nothing more than a con artist. Soon as you join, you are hit with a referral system to promote Pip Society. People are saying great things about it, but it’s just so they can get some money for drawing others to his program. Not worth the money. I didn’t get the help, or the support I was expecting. I guess tactics are required like this when you don’t have true value. It’s a shame, but that is my lesson. You have all been warned!
Joe bell,
USA, USA,
Aug 21, 2019,

Garbage course

Don’t waste your time with this course. Leo doesn’t teach or mentor his students. His students do must of the teaching if you join the Facebook group and is an additional cost to join.

May 5, 2018,

SCAM

Just another "mentor" selling courses. no myfxbook or shared investor password to validate any of his teachings.