PipSocietyLLC.com Review

Leo Williams

Formerly PipSociety.com

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PipSocietyLLC.com

Join live discussion of PipSocietyLLC.com on our forum

Virginia, USA,
Jun 28, 2020,

Extremely bad customer service

I paid to join Pip Society back in November of 2019. As soon as you sign up you are invited to also sign up for and join their paid Facebook group. At some point I assume they moved their webpage to view the training videos because my username and password stopped working. I have sent numerous emails asking for help to gain access to the training materials and videos with no response. My advice is stay as far away from this company as possible as there are too many other legitimate options available.

Jason,
Cornwall, Canada,
Aug 28, 2019,

Buyer beware!

I recently paid to join, so I could be a part of his likeminded Facebook group, and get some training. I watched his videos, and followed the instructions to join the Facebook group. He ignored my numerous requests, and now he is asking for more money to join his Facebook group. He’s nothing more than a con artist. Soon as you join, you are hit with a referral system to promote Pip Society. People are saying great things about it, but it’s just so they can get some money for drawing others to his program. Not worth the money. I didn’t get the help, or the support I was expecting. I guess tactics are required like this when you don’t have true value. It’s a shame, but that is my lesson. You have all been warned!
Joe bell,
USA, USA,
Aug 21, 2019,

Garbage course

Don’t waste your time with this course. Leo doesn’t teach or mentor his students. His students do must of the teaching if you join the Facebook group and is an additional cost to join.

May 5, 2018,

SCAM

Just another "mentor" selling courses. no myfxbook or shared investor password to validate any of his teachings.