OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 28, 2020
Inlustris Ltd., Wallfort Limited
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.
OlympTrade.com is part of Wallfort Limited group. Known members of this group include Premium24Option.com, NorthOption.com, Alpha24Trade.com, FXLucid.com.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Isiom Kayode,
Tangier, Morocco,
Jan 11, 2020,

Good for different types of trading

Many people say options trading is good for beginners only. I don't think it's true. I've been trading options for over 2 years and have got no intention to change the activity. But what's really good about Olymp is that even if you want to switch to forex - you can easily do so on the same platform and account.

Lee Hong,
Bogor, Indonesia,
Dec 27, 2019,

Fair broker with outstanding reputation

I found about Olymp on the web, but made a decision to trade it cause of word-to-mouth promotions, as my friends suggest me to use that broker. I'm trading for 3 months already, so I can say some basic opinions about Olymp. Of course, to get deeper understanding I need to trade more, but that's facts that I noticed for this 3-month period. Olymp has very convenient trading platform that is easy to use, I spent only couple of hours in order to get used to this platform, so that's extremely cool. Also, Olymp has convinient functions, such as automatical stop-loss and close or deals, so that save your time and let you concentrate on trading. I still had only one withdrawal and I'm satisfied with it speed and quality, funds reached my in 20 hours, so that's fantastic result.

Laron Koss,
Dec 16, 2019,

Trading with Olymp trade

I have been cooperating with this broker for three years already, and all this time it is noticeable how the company is improving for the clients and it is taking into account the fact that there are no managers, each trader works for himself. It means that the company really needs to do everything possible to make the technical questions smaller. During this time, the number of assets has grown considerably, there're many different timeframes, so it will be comfortable for a fan of short positions and a lover of long-term trading here. For the same purposes, Olymp has an economic calendar and ready-made trading signals that can be used. I have personally tested them many times already, they are really effective and aimed at the most profitable assets on the market at the moment. But my biggest weakness, of course, is the communication with other traders of the company, who can be found on social networks. There are groups in soical networks, where you can talk to other broker clients about the features of the platform, share news and just chat about everything that interests you. It's like a closed community for your own people and that's probably why it's so interesting, we all speak the same language and understand each other perfectly. So if you still have doubts about Olymp, you don't have to worry about it, we will definitely support you.

Kargas,
Tangier, Morocco,
Dec 11, 2019,

Olymp Trade is a masterpiece

The broker is good in that he provides quality services without delays in both registration of transactions and withdrawal of funds. I can't remember which trading platform is used on Olymp, but it is quite functional and fast enough in training. Also, there is a mobile application that offers virtually the same tools, but on your phone. As for a person who travels frequently, this is very important to me. Olymp has a very convenient economic calendar, which saves me a lot of time and allows me to concentrate on more important things. And the last thing I want to point out is that Olymp Trade is a member of the International Financial Commission and makes insurance contributions. So if someone gets hurt in the event of a broker's action, the International Financial Commission compensates for the harm amount. Of course, I've never faced any trouble with the fact that there would have been any violations on the part of the broker, but the fact that our deposits are insured adds confidence.

Azhar Parikh,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 6, 2019,

Good forex broker

I trade at Olymp Trade on Forex, I am fully satisfied with their platform as it gives access to a large number of assets. In general, the platform is very simple, if you're not sure if you can figure it out right away, you can practice it on a demo account that matches the actual version. Even now I use it to work out a new strategy, it is very convenient and allows you to prepare for the real market. There are many tools that every trader needs to comply with the risk management, so you can easily control the current market situation. I also like the fact that Olymp places great emphasis on training traders, offering training videos, etc. This is very helpful when you don't have enough useful information or just want to learn something new.

Saigon, Viet Nam,
Dec 5, 2019,

Strongly scam

Closing order suddenly (forex), ask support, reply: order only work in day, WTF?
Tamagi JF,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 4, 2019,

Nice options brokerage

I trade forex with a different brokerage, but for options trading Olymp Trade is definitely the best choice. The platform is super user-friendly. Support is super customer-oriented. The number of available assets is constantly growing. The list includes currency pairs, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, etc. Payout rates are one of the best on the market, especially if your trading deposit allows applying for VIP account status. Up to 92%! Withdrawals get completed flawlessly, so take Olymp Trade into consideration if you trade options.

Lurej2019,
Nov 29, 2019,

Trading is the best way of making money for everyone

If I would tell my whole trading history – then even 24 hours wouldn’t be enough, so I started back in 2016. And all this time I remain committed just to one company) Maybe they will make a bonus for that) At first, I couldn’t treat it any serious. Made some money – good, didn’t make – not my day or the good fortune just turned around. And then I was thrown out of work. So, while I was looking for a new job, I made a small deposit here just for not wasting my time))) And back then they started to post their first learning videos on the platform. So, I decided to watch them first. It was such a revelation for me, that I can not only watch the chart but also try to catch the wave) I was even frightened in the beginning that it’s so complicated. I wasn’t trading for about two weeks – just was going through videos, and also tried on demo. And started to trade in black not just by chance – but constantly. A little bit later I switched to a real account. So, this is the story of how we became one whole with the trading. My biggest achievement – is that finally, I managed to buy a car. Not brand new of course but quite a nice iron horse. And my colleagues from the plant are still working for nothing. They keep calling me back. No way I’m gonna be back) I would better test some new strategy)))

Nha Diem,
Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Nov 26, 2019,

Educational opportunities for new traders

Forex is not for me. Exactly such thought crossed my mind when I saw Olymp advertisement. I didn’t get at all, how it is possible to predict where the price would go the next minute??? This doesn't make any sense. I completed the registration and lost a few thousand on the demo right away. But at some point, I cached myself on the thought that I got interested. There are a huge numbers of videos on the internet, where people make money – it can’t be just a con. I watched the video, set up the charts and in a few days, I fully recovered my demo. But I wasn’t sure about making a deposit. I was thinking that the system is on purpose making me believe in myself. But the demo was growing and my desire to try in reality kept growing along with it. I made a $100 deposit, thinking, that I won’t be sorry to lose this amount. Had a 50% drawdown. I was about to withdraw the rest. I understood that I just have unleashed my gambling nature and didn’t follow my sales strategy at all. I deposited another 50 dollars and made a plan – 5 deals per day. I stick to it up to this day. I figured out that I trade already for eight months. During this time my capital became four digits number. Maybe it’s not a moon and the starts, but I spend 20 minutes per day for trading – mostly I’m working with the news. So, I can confidently say that everything is real. The main thing here is a desire to develop as a trader. And also, it’s important not to treat the market as a game, but as a serious job – then you will definitely succeed.

Banji Oladimeji,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 13, 2019,

Excellent opportunity to trade both options and forex

I tried another options brokerage before opened an account with Olymp. The fact that Olymp Trade has got both options trading and forex platform was crucial in my decision making. Trading conditions (I mean commissions and the list of instruments) are about the same everywhere. But I value the fact that I can not only trade options short term, but also invest in some long-term market ideas by simply switching to forex account. I don’t know any other way to become a real-money market participant with initial investment or only $10 (this is the minimum deposit at OT). I think $100 or even $1000 is much better to start with, but if you only start your trading career, small deposits can help getting used to risks gradually and find the week spots of your strategy and the mindset.