OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2019
Inlustris Ltd., Wallfort Limited
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.
OlympTrade.com is part of Wallfort Limited group. Known members of this group include Premium24Option.com, NorthOption.com, Alpha24Trade.com, FXLucid.com.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Herwig Becker,
Stuttgart, Germany,
Aug 7, 2019,

A fine company with good conditions

I've been trading with Olymp Trade for more than a year by now. This is not my first broker, so I have what to compare with. With this in mind, I can admit that Olymp Trade provides quite favourable conditions for VIP-traders. This includes really high profit rates, which means you can make good money even if you close just 6 out of 10 orders into the black. Furthermore, there haven't been any issues with execution or withdrawal. I withdraw money directly to my credit card and receive it the very next day - very convenient.
Sereduk Bogdan,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Jul 19, 2019,

A fine options broker

Olymp Trade is a good broker with an equally great platform. As far as I remember, it has never had any delays or bugs in the orders, which is truly remarkable. The execution is instant, plus the platform has a pleasant design. Of course it's not all about that, but still.
The payout rate is 82%, which I guess is pretty good. Too bad that some assets have variable rates, but that's something we can probably handle.
The withdrawal is pretty quick if you're withdrawing to a Skrill e-wallet. As for credit cards, I haven't tried that, so I can't tell you anything. Yet in case with Skrill, I received the funds the very same day that I made a withdrawal.
Sonthee,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jul 13, 2019,

I'm satisfied with everything.

I've been trading with Olymp Trade for years by now. Basically, I'm satisfied with everything. I think this company does its job pretty well, though in any case it all mostly depends on the trader and his trading system. All the success I've reached in trading is my success, and I owe the results of my efforts genuinely to myself. In its turn, the platform earns fees for its work, and everyone's happy.
Probably I wouldn't even bother to leave a review, but I'd like to help the newbies comb through all this flood of words and emotions coming in on this site. First and foremost, Olymp Trade does not scam you (at least I wasn't scammed), just like it doesn't manipulate charts or delay withdrawals. If you know how to trade, you'll be receiving profits. If not, the result will be disappointing regardless of the platform. So learn trading, practise with a demo-account (it's free here), and only then you can switch to the real money trade. That's what I recommend you.
Manila, Philippines,
Jul 9, 2019,

Good trading platform

Olymp Trade is a good trading platform for me because it does what it promises -- it helps me by giving me enough educational materials and a good demo account to practice my skills in trading. When I was a newbie it helped me a lot that there are different review materials that I can access all over the internet. But the main resource I used is the one from the Olymp Trade website and youtube channel because those are easy to understand.
Hamza Najam,
Lahore,, Pakistan,
Jul 3, 2019,

they are fake

Its a fake company, they will not process your withdrawal, they will not verify your documents so they have good reason to keep you waiting for months, I requested withdrawal almost 2 weeks back so i am now opening a dispute with the regulators and forexpeacearmy as well, dont trade with them
Abdo,
Egypt, Egypt,
Jun 24, 2019,

One of the best

One of the best, Actually I started with them like 2 years ago and I have no complaints at all! the withdrawal are pretty fast and they are the first company ever to proceed the withdrawals in the holidays! < I would recommend them for BinaryOptions trading that's for sure but they really sucks in forex!
RuslanVak.,
Chernivtsi, Ukraine,
Jun 18, 2019,

Decent company for trading

I started to trade with Olymp Trade because I came across the overview on the internet and wanted to try out what is trading by myself ) Now it’s been half a year since I’ve been trading, the results are slowly getting better, I’m trying to learn from my own mistakes. Last two month I made it in black. I like Olymp platform, it works smoothly with no bags and downs and the deals are executed perfectly. I’m happy with everything and didn’t have any issues so far, so as for now I’m planning just to grow slowly as a trader and then we will see. At least, for now, Olymp Trade is considered as a good reliable company, I’m not going to leave them.
Jasmine,
May 29, 2019,

This company scammed me out of 6k in bitcoin. Do not send them anything - THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!
Madiha Sadiq,
Lahore, Pakistan,
May 2, 2019,

SPAM, FAKE, THIEVES, BOGUS

Just terrible, I opened an account with them 2 days back, deposit 200 and opened a forex trade, i was in profit and would you believe they charged be overnight swap of USD 41.23, they turned my trade from profit to loss and their chat and support is as pathetic as their name, I will advise not to trade with them, they will steal your whole deposit with their freaking swap rate, and their chat say calculation is freaking right. lastly this company doesnt know at sell there is no swap charged infact company pay swap on overnight trades, now my trade is in loss and still no reply from company, i wanna say this should be banned
Eduardo M,
catlunya, Spain,
Apr 19, 2019,

experiencia con olymptrade

very bad broker, the second you mention you want to withdraw, the persons who used to be really nice, disrespect you over and over, then they disappear. One of the worst experiences of my life

a total scam, I do not recommend to Olymp Trade, withdrawals of money are impossible also I recommend reading