OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 19, 2019
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Colombia,
Apr 17, 2018,

SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY

SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY
The Brokers blocked my account and did not let me withdraw the capital and keep the yields, I wrote to them, I called them and ignored them, they stole my time and money. Be very careful in investing in this broker it is not reliable and they steal you.
Indonesia,
Mar 15, 2018,

Easy to understand, straight forward rules.

Easy to understand, straight forward rules.
Break regulations = sanctions.
I don't get why people would say a scam, when all deposits and withdrawals are always processed by OT.
Singapore,
Feb 21, 2018,

Account Blocked after Double my Account

My account blocked after I have made profit and double my account in 3-4 days. I was using VPS located in United State for better connectivity. The reason given for blocking is due to use of anonymizers or other software to hide Your real ip address is also a violation of the Agreement (paragraph 1.4.8). Using VPS is so common in forex trading, this broker simply find way and reason to refuse payment and just block my account.
Anton,
Russian Federation,
Jan 22, 2018,

Good broker for comfortable trading

I have traded with olymp trade for a few monthes and have to say - they have very comfortable platform. But most interesting feature for me is education. In the right side of platform you can open an education menu. Here you can find step by step explanation of important for trading things.
What is little worried me, that i haven`t heard a lot about they regulator Finacom. But as i saw at regulator site - they members are quite a big brokers. So I hope i can rely on Finacom.
Benin city,edo state, Nigeria,
Dec 21, 2017,

Olymptrade blocked my account of $1324 and blocked me from accessing my trade account

A COMPLAINT AGAINST OLYMPTRADE.COm

Hello traders,
this is fapohunda olaniyi john a citizen of NIGERIA have been trading on Olymp Trader platform (https://olymptrade.com). It is a binary option broker called Smartex International Ltd.: Registration No.: 144540, Registered Address: 103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

I know they don't have CySEC license though FINACOM license. 2 weeks ago, after I made $1324 I got my account id: 15838515USD and balance blocked above allegation to violote the rule 1.8.4 (take actions coordinated with other Company Clients to cause the Company harm (losses) and uses other unfair and dishonest methods and means to make trades (transactions) with the Company gain financially from those actions.)

They threatened is impossible to get my account or my funds.
I have done all i could to get my funds back,but they still persisted my account funds is gone forever...

Please the FPA traders court should help me get. Back my funds

Dec 20, 2017 - 1 Star Olymptrade.com blocked me from accessing my account and my funds worth $1324.

I messaged them to close my account and give me my funds ,but they replied saying its impossible.

#forexpeacearmy
Am usimg this medium to call the attention of the public and the forexpeacearmy traders court to help me in retrieval of my money $1324 from #olymptrade.com .
Former FPA Member Johnesky400 was removed from the FPA.  He had multiple accounts and was implicated in scamming another FPA member.

The 1 star rating of this review has been removed.  The FPA recommends treating anything Johnesky400 says with extreme caution.
Salvador, Brazil,
Aug 31, 2017,

A complaint against Olymp Trade

Hello traders,
this is Charles Correia, a Brazilian citizen that have been trading on Olymp Trader platform (https://olymptrade.com). It is a binary option broker called Smartex International Ltd.: Registration No.: 144540, Registered Address: 103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

I know they don't have CySEC license though FINACOM license. 2 weeks ago, after I made $500 became $4051,60 I got my account id: 12401136USD and balance blocked above allegation to violote the rule 1.8.4 (take actions coordinated with other Company Clients to cause the Company harm (losses) and uses other unfair and dishonest methods and means to make trades (transactions) with the Company gain financially from those actions.)

I have tried to say them and FINACOM: I make my own trades by myself and I never have used a robot or whatever illicit method to have an advantage over them but it has been a hard way to convince them about my case.