OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 15, 2019
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Banji Oladimeji,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 13, 2019,

Excellent opportunity to trade both options and forex

I tried another options brokerage before opened an account with Olymp. The fact that Olymp Trade has got both options trading and forex platform was crucial in my decision making. Trading conditions (I mean commissions and the list of instruments) are about the same everywhere. But I value the fact that I can not only trade options short term, but also invest in some long-term market ideas by simply switching to forex account. I don’t know any other way to become a real-money market participant with initial investment or only $10 (this is the minimum deposit at OT). I think $100 or even $1000 is much better to start with, but if you only start your trading career, small deposits can help getting used to risks gradually and find the week spots of your strategy and the mindset.
Aun San,
Kyethi, Myanmar,
Nov 8, 2019,

Unique approach to forex trading

I’ve noticed that many people are very fond of the approach that Olymp has got to creating their own, one-of-a-kind trading platform for forex trading and the mechanics of orders execution. I find them nice, but to tell the truth I would prefer to deal with more mainstream approach. I mean I like that you add brackets as monetary values, not as specific prices. It makes life easier with no long calculations of how many lots of which asset I need to buy if I want to risk that much capital in a certain trade and where exactly my take profit much be set if I want to get three times as much as I risk. Olymp does this all for you. But I feel I’m losing this skill here, so if one day I decide to trade with some other brokerage I’m going to have a difficult time in the beginning, because I’ll need to adopt back to all these forex-related difficulties. The piece of good news is that as long as Olymp keeps its commissions on the same level, I’ll really have no need to look for anything else.
Joik Thambu,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Nov 7, 2019,

Real broker, not a casino

I don't have much experience with other brokerages. Olymp was my first one, but I like it a lot! They had some really helpful market overviews and tutorials that helped me understand how markets work, how price behaves and what I have to do in order to build my first trading strategy. Mostly I'm grateful for the fact that they managed to persuade me that I need a strategy. Now, that I've spent some time on trading forums, I realized how many deposits went in vain because people thought the market was sorta fancy digital casino. To tell the truth I myself thought that intuition is the only thing you really need to trade successfully. Anyway, I got rid of that illusion. I worked hard on the demo account at Olymp and now this is the second month that I'm closing with a positive result.
Rehman,
Hyderabad, India,
Oct 29, 2019,

Thoughtful Interface

I like Olymp because they make trader's life easier. Trading with this brokerage is like driving a brand new BMW after you've spent some time behind the wheel of grandpa's clunker. The platform is plain and at the same time everything is there. I think it's called thoughtful usability if the interface. Olymp charges commission per trade but they don't have spreads or any other hidden fees. Withdrawals are available with dozens of payment systems including transfer to the credit card. In my experience withdrawals normally take under 24 hours to complete. I trade options only, but forex platform is available for those who want to try themselves in trading more traditional instruments.
Kian Puacek,
Oct 24, 2019,

Excellent tutorials

I'm not that experienced in trading so I do feel grateful for all the educational programs that Olymp Trade offers their clients. Good to know that they don't ask to deposit money first. You can still watch and read all the tutorials even is you are only a demo customer. It took me over 3 months to find my edge in options trading and now I'm quite confident on what I should do in order to be profitable. First I thought that pending orders, early exits and other similar hints are for professionals only, but they are not that complicated and difficult to use. The hardest thing is not to understand what buttons you need to press in the platform (that is really easy and one hour is enough to learn). Most difficult thing is to learn how to put together all the hints that price indicators and levels give. Sometimes signals are quite contradictory. And it takes time to get this skill to "read the price chart". I'm not so good in this yet, but I see that my efforts pay back. I've just funded my account and I hope that the knowledge I got from Olymp's educational programs will finally take me closer to financial freedom I want so badly.
Sohail Maharaj,
Guwahati, India,
Oct 19, 2019,

Trading as a hobby and a lifestyle

I learned about Olymp trade from my college roommate. While I was hanging out with friends and beer he was sitting there in the room in front of his laptop staring at the charts. I was laughing about his hobby. Then he bought a new laptop, branded clothings, etc. Thanks goodness he was not shy to explain me the source of the income and pointed at Olymp Trade. I thought I understood everything at first glance, but it turned out to be not so true. I mean yeah, this is very easy to understand the main concept that lies behind options trading. You examine the chart, then decide where the price will go next and click either buy or sell buttons. In a few minutes (depending on the chosen expiration time) you will find out whether you gained something with your trade or lost 100%of the option cost. But there were many more details for me to learn about. How and when should I use pending orders, what do all these indicators and oscillators mean, and most importantly what are the exact parameters of the market setup I use for entering trades? You can’t hope your intuition will tell you. The same roommate told me that now he doesn’t really use indicators and makes decisions kinda intuitively. But he also said that this is the type of the intuition you get after hundreds or even thousands of hours staring at the screen with charts. And I do believe him. I’m not making much yet, but I am very fond of trading myself now. And yeah, I recommend Olymp as a nice place to start your trading career. They provide trading education and allow you start with as little money as you wish. Even $10 bucks is good enough. Demo mode is free, so in the very beginning you won’t need even $10.
Umesh,
Nellore, India,
Oct 11, 2019,

Honest brokerage

There is not much I need from my broker. First of alI want him to be honest with me. Would be lovely is scammers of all kinds posted a warning on their home page: “we are highly interested in robbing you and this is all we want”. But no, nobody does that, so you have to check them out yourself. OK, after 2 months of cooperation with Olymp Trade I do have a feeling they do not have any criminal intentions is my regard. How would I know that? First of all, I didn’t notice any difference between demo account and funded account. Secondly when I managed to earn 50 bucks they were kind enough to withdraw the money to my credit card upon the first request. Nice, isn’t it!
Konuay,
Oct 6, 2019,

Exclusive software

I’ve started working through Olymp trade 3 weeks ago. What I like is trading environment/platform. I’ve never seen anything like that before. Look like it is Olymp’s own exclusive software used there. I really no longer have any questions like “hmm.. Where should I look for this particular feature I need?” They are located exactly where I think they should belong to. Money withdrawals are available by lots of different methods including Skrill, Neteller and CC transfer. I’m not sure how long it takes for the money to arrive because I didn’t earn much yet to withdraw. The list of available instruments looks small, but in fact they’ve got all the things traders are normally interested in. In particular I’m trading EURUSD and USDJPY only. Data looks similar to what I can find at other data-feed providers. Nothing really to complain about. Nice brokerage!
Tushar,
Ahmedabad, India,
Oct 4, 2019,

Nice approach and solutions

I know most people are interested in how money withdrawals work with some online brokerages. Let me be brief on this one. Withdrawals work fine at Olymp. What I’d really like to tell you about are their innovative tools. For example for digital options trading you can set a pending order based either on price or time. This means that you don’t buy the option immediately, but only if the price reaches a certain point on the chart. I find it very useful when I see a false breakout of a strong level and want to enter the trade when I know for sure that the breakout was really false, when I get the confirmation it was false, if you know what I mean. I think time-based pending orders might also be very useful in trading at the time of some economic news releases, but I have not tested this technique yet. Volatile market can be stressful and I’m trying to limit stress factors as much as I can. Anyway, for sure, I would recommend Olymp Trade for digital options trading. Forex platform is nice too, but I don’t use it that much, so don’t feel comfortable reviewing it here too.
Naresh Mohabir,
Amravati, India,
Sep 28, 2019,

Equally good for pros and beginers

I believe that the Olymp platform is suitable for both beginners and professionals.
For beginners, it offers the opportunity to open a demo account for free and train as much as you like. Introductory webinars are constantly held, where novice traders are taught the basics. At the same time, no one forces newcomers to open a real account and trade immediately. And when they are ready, they can start with a "penny" at all.
Now let's talk about the benefits for pros ... First, Olymp has an excellent platform. It works like a clock; all my familiar traders are delighted with it. A bunch of indicators is also present. There is a separate system for technical analysis. And you can withdraw profit whenever you want. It comes to the wallet in a fast way.
Jagdish Devi,
Bengaluru, India,
Sep 25, 2019,

A cozy place for the favorite activity

I learned about this platform from a review on one of the forums, and this inspired me to try my hand at this kind of money-making. Today it's already two months since I created a real-money account on this platform. Before it happened, I had been simply examining all the aspects and using the demo-account. It might be too soon for any conclusions, but I'd really like to share my impressions with you. To begin with, I genuinely loved the platform because it took me just half an hour to figure out how it works, how to open the deals, etc. Besides that, the support team is always ready to consult you on any questions. In addition, within the first month I learned lots of useful info from their webinars and materials on the website. So far I cannot boast of a big income, but well - I've got at least something :))) And I do hope that all this hard work that I'm doing every day by studying various trading materials will bear some fruit soon enough.
Famicalpi,
Bengaluru, India,
Sep 21, 2019,

Nicely designed broker

I chose the Olymp trade on the advice of a colleague who has been trading for more than a year. He said that he gets about 200-300 dollars per month. I decided that this is a nice side job, so I asked him to give me more details. On the other day, he showed me his virtual office. He trades mainly in stocks. I have seen his history of transactions, regular withdrawals, and my eyes shone like diamonds. So I decided to give it a shot. I have two months behind, and I earned around 100 dollars. Of course, I expected more, but I did not really spend too much time learning different aspects and strategies, so it is deservedly. Now I plan to learn some guides on the web or to ask my colleague for some recommendations, he looks like a pro :)
Vikrant Dani,
Kolkata, India,
Sep 20, 2019,

Great place for those who want to master their trading

I could have written a long list of positive things about Olymp, including their easy-to-use platform, indicators, a variety of instruments to trade. This is all important but there is something even more important than that. As you might know, some online brokers just want their customers to make a deposit, lose it all and go away. Olymp was the only place where I found educational programs, teaching how to manage risks and develop a trading strategy that will suit you personally. In the beginning of my trader’s career I was losing money with trading and tended to accuse brokers of my losses. Once I’ve switched to Olymp and this is where the journey to my own real trading system has started. There is no rush to make money. Market is full of opportunities so don’t be afraid to miss some of them. Stick to your plan. These are some things I learned with Olymp and I’ll always be grateful for the lessons the’ve taught me.
Rizal, Philippines,
Sep 15, 2019,

Good Enough

Withdrawal is not instantly received through bank cards, but it works fine for me. Maybe others would like a more instant way to withdraw then in that case, they can use e-wallets cause its faster. The platform of olymptrade both in the website and app is okay enough to let you do analysis without making your brain hurt so much with so many indicators. You only need a few indicators that work, and that will be enough to trade. Just keep on formulating your strategy.
Aiman Chiev,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2019,

Professional attitude, nice support and educational programs

I’ve started trading about a year ago. Olymp Trade is my second broker. I stuck to this company because it satisfies most of my expectations about what a good broker should be like.
I’m retired. Trading is my hobby. I started learning about it a few years ago, when my wife again got very upset about me losing a significant amount of money in a casino. To tell the truth I was upset too, cause that time the loss exceeded my normal weekend budget. So this is when I promised her I will stop attending casinos, cause obviously we simply can’t afford it.
First I thought that online trading could be a way to trick her and keep gambling. I bet my first broker fully supported this idea, because after each my loss they were phoning me and encouraging to fund the account again and “just give it another try”. Then I started learning more about the ways brokers can manipulate charts and trick their customers. Someone on the internet suggested to change the broker. I’ve read some reviews and based on this research opened an account at Olymp Trade.
I quickly learned the options idea and also learned how to use the platform. Did I loose any money? Yes, first I was gambling again. My first $20 and $50 deposits went in vain. I was really frustrated and wrote to their customer support accusing them of every sin in the world (if you are reading this, guys, I’m sorry!). This is when I learned they have an educational Youtube channel and a special group in Facebook. This is how my journey from gambling to professional attitude to trading started.
After learning about different trading systems, the role the discipline plays, etc things started changing for better. I’m not a millionaire yet. I can’t even really call trading a source of additional income yet (my anothjer deposit of $200 keeps making swings high and law in a corridor) but I’m really grateful Olymp has shown me the other way to look at online trading. This is a huge plus in my opinion. They don’t try to encourage old gamblers like me to waste more and more money, but are really trying to educate customers and make them be more responsible about what they do when in the market.
Al Hasany,
Sep 8, 2019,

A convenient side job

As for me, Olymp trade is a nice way to get some additional earnings without leaving home. I was a little bit skeptic about internet trading, but a free demo account pushed me to try this. Although I am not very proficient in PC, it was not hard to deal with the website's interface. In addition, their guidance helped me to figure out some strategies, so I started feeling more confident. :) As I understood, the main thing is to trade assets with maximum profitability. Then the income will be okay. In fact, if the profitability drops to 50% or lower, then the broker like says, ""dude, you don't need to trade now, the volatility is too high."" In any case, there are always enough assets with a payouts of 80% or higher.
Teng Mathew,
Jurong West New Town, Singapore,
Sep 5, 2019,

A pleasant place for trading

I was working with several brokers but eventually stopped on Olymp Trade. I am trading with this broker for one week. I can’t say anything bad about it: the platform is convenient, and there is no scum with charts. However, I think I have seen once that a deal did not open immediately. I think it took a few milliseconds to open. Or my internet connection lag, because it was only one time/ I also want to note the unique trading terminal and the quick reaction of technical support. I want to thank them for helping me with my money withdrawal.
Mookergi Varma,
Greater Noida, India,
Sep 3, 2019,

Favorable company for trading

I heard a lot of reviews about Olymp Trade, but from my personal experience, no jokes have yet arisen. I work with this company for two years already. The first acquaintance with this project did not bring positive since I decided to earn 500 dollars in a fast way. I made my 50 dollars deposit and lost everything. But that was only my fault. For the first couple of months, I was wiping out everything. But over time, I received individual training and established trade.
I continuously use the analytics of the company. In most cases, it helps me ^_^ In general, their blog is useful. It can be seen that the company does not skimp money for their writers, so the content is always good and up to date. I even planned to apply to become their writer :D What is more, the withdrawal process works fast, so everything always comes without delay.
I did not find anything complicated in this platform. The main thing is to choose the right trading strategy. I started trading with currency pairs, which, in principle, is recommended to all newbies. I earned about 600$ in my first successful three months. It was pretty good for the beginning. But still, I do not consider olymp trade as a stable source of income. This is just a place where I can sit in a relaxed atmosphere and earn some extra money to, for example, refuel a car.
To conclude, I just want to recommend you to find your own strategy and constantly improve it. Also, learn to adjust to the market. The company provides all other aspects.
Arnav Bhatija,
Puducherry, India,
Aug 27, 2019,

You can trade both option and forex

I switched to Olymp Trade a few years ago, when I decide to leave the Forex market. It didn’t work out for me there, I thought, that maybe it will go better with options, many people told me, that this market is simpler. Basically, this is how it turned out to be, with options I close months in black more often, and even sometimes I withdraw the profit. I’m happy with Olymp Trade conditions, although I’m trading on the regular account, When I will spin it off to VIP, it will be even more profitable to trade.
Recently I noticed that there appaired an opportunity to switch to the Forex market. Moreover, the Forex-platform is different from Metatrader, this is more like the platform for options but adopted to Forex. Personally, I like it, I’ve already started to adopt my options trading strategy to Forex. Maybe, shortly I will be fully trading on both markets at the same time since each of them has its own advantages.
Teofano,
Cotabato City, Philippines,
Aug 22, 2019,

A simple and effective platform

It’s the simplest platform for trading, which I saw and tried to trade on!  However, simple doesn’t mean ineffective – my results are even better than it used to be before on Meta Trader. You just need to adjust the system to a certain moment, which is different on Olymp Trade. For example, multiplier. But anyway it doesn’t change anything globally – it’s convenient and profitable to trade on Olymp Trade.
Samar Mangeshkar,
New Delhi, India,
Aug 19, 2019,

The best choice for trading the options

I’m trading on two markets at the same time – forex and option markets. And in my opinion, Olymp Trade is an absolute leader on the options market at the moment, that is why I chose this company. It has many advantages, I will not name all of them, I just say, that according to all the parameters the platform is either better than competitors or simply one of the best. And in combination, it is the most optimal option for the trading and that’s it.
Haiphong City, Viet Nam,
Aug 19, 2019,

The good and bad about Olymptrade from my experience

I have been trading with Olymptrade for a while now and below is my opinions :
Good things :
- Bonus money for first time investors.
- Quick money withdraw (small account ).
- Plenty of pairs to trade.
- Offer weekend trading with crypto pairs.
- Good looking and easy to use platform on the website and mobile apps.

Bad things : one very IMPORTANT thing you should know that Option Broker makes money from losing trader money. Therefore they want you to lose, Olymptrade has several ways to do this :
- Constantly change the payout rate. This can makes your limit order not be filled because at the time the price reach the level you set, the payout rate is too low. And also limit your change to enter a good trade when it arrives.
- Limit payout or temporarily close the pair that you often win for 10 minutes or sometime half an hour, or even hours.
- The real problem comes when you win lots of money (1000$ or more) and withdraw money. It can take a week or a month as Olymptrade says that they need to verify your account, problem with bank ....
hundreds of excuses will be given to you. Why do they do that ? Because they want to make you angry, and make you to change to another broker. So they will reduce one winner trader which is what they want.
They just want losing trader only.

So you may want to think very carefully when start trading options since as far as i know, all the option broker will cheat you somehow one or another way to make you lose or angry ....
Damion,
Aug 14, 2019,

The best platform

Olymp Trade for me is the best platform. I’m trading here for several years already and I didn’t have any problems even once. I didn’t have slippages; I didn’t have any issues with the withdrawals. Everything is working precisely and it's pumping like a piston. Maybe I’m just a lucky person, but my dad also never had any problems with this platform, and he is in his 60’s. So, if you need precise deals’ execution and the quality service in principle, then Olymp Trade is a perfect choice.
Mariano M,
Spain españa, Spain,
Aug 12, 2019,

ESTAFA - SCAM

Olymp Trade es una mega estafa. Quise retirar mi dinero, que me dijeron, podía retirar cuando yo quisiera, llevo más de un mes intentando retirar y las personas que antes me contactaban en Olymp Trade han desaparecido de la faz de la tierra. Ahora son todo peros y trabas. No confíes en estos estafadores, te recomiendo ver este video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnmaTh35fYg Ellos se encargan de mostrarte cientos de opiniones positivas sobre ellos, seguramente pagas. Son todas falsas por que no puedo retirar ni un centavo.

Olymp Trade is a mega scam. I wanted to withdraw my money, which they told me, I could withdraw when I wanted to, I have been trying to withdraw for more than a month and the people who used to contact me at Olymp Trade have disappeared from the face of the earth. Now it's all buts and obstacles. DO NOT TRUST THEm. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL LIARS.
Muhammad Rizwan,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 9, 2019,

FAKE COMPANY

This is fake company, I am contacting their regulatory for serious action, first of all they asked me for verification which they rejected after almost a week then I uploaded again and my documents were accepted, then after 5 days they told me my withdrawal is on hold because they are investigating my account and investigation will take 10 days, DONT TRADE WITH THEM THEY ARE FAKE, ALL THEIR REVIEWS ARE FAKE, THEY THREAT YOU IN THIS WAY TO PUT POSITIVE REVIEW.

Account Number 47184475
If you have evidence of any company threatening people regarding reviews, please submit it here...