OlympTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 22, 2019
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.

OlympTrade.com

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Salvador, Brazil,
Aug 31, 2017,

A complaint against Olymp Trade

Hello traders,
this is Charles Correia, a Brazilian citizen that have been trading on Olymp Trader platform (https://olymptrade.com). It is a binary option broker called Smartex International Ltd.: Registration No.: 144540, Registered Address: 103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

I know they don't have CySEC license though FINACOM license. 2 weeks ago, after I made $500 became $4051,60 I got my account id: 12401136USD and balance blocked above allegation to violote the rule 1.8.4 (take actions coordinated with other Company Clients to cause the Company harm (losses) and uses other unfair and dishonest methods and means to make trades (transactions) with the Company gain financially from those actions.)

I have tried to say them and FINACOM: I make my own trades by myself and I never have used a robot or whatever illicit method to have an advantage over them but it has been a hard way to convince them about my case.
Benin city,edo state, Nigeria,
Dec 21, 2017,

Olymptrade blocked my account of $1324 and blocked me from accessing my trade account

A COMPLAINT AGAINST OLYMPTRADE.COm

Hello traders,
this is fapohunda olaniyi john a citizen of NIGERIA have been trading on Olymp Trader platform (https://olymptrade.com). It is a binary option broker called Smartex International Ltd.: Registration No.: 144540, Registered Address: 103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

I know they don't have CySEC license though FINACOM license. 2 weeks ago, after I made $1324 I got my account id: 15838515USD and balance blocked above allegation to violote the rule 1.8.4 (take actions coordinated with other Company Clients to cause the Company harm (losses) and uses other unfair and dishonest methods and means to make trades (transactions) with the Company gain financially from those actions.)

They threatened is impossible to get my account or my funds.
I have done all i could to get my funds back,but they still persisted my account funds is gone forever...

Please the FPA traders court should help me get. Back my funds

Dec 20, 2017 - 1 Star Olymptrade.com blocked me from accessing my account and my funds worth $1324.

I messaged them to close my account and give me my funds ,but they replied saying its impossible.

#forexpeacearmy
Am usimg this medium to call the attention of the public and the forexpeacearmy traders court to help me in retrieval of my money $1324 from #olymptrade.com .
Former FPA Member Johnesky400 was removed from the FPA.  He had multiple accounts and was implicated in scamming another FPA member.

The 1 star rating of this review has been removed.  The FPA recommends treating anything Johnesky400 says with extreme caution.
Anton,
Russian Federation,
Jan 22, 2018,

Good broker for comfortable trading

I have traded with olymp trade for a few monthes and have to say - they have very comfortable platform. But most interesting feature for me is education. In the right side of platform you can open an education menu. Here you can find step by step explanation of important for trading things.
What is little worried me, that i haven`t heard a lot about they regulator Finacom. But as i saw at regulator site - they members are quite a big brokers. So I hope i can rely on Finacom.
Singapore,
Feb 21, 2018,

Account Blocked after Double my Account

My account blocked after I have made profit and double my account in 3-4 days. I was using VPS located in United State for better connectivity. The reason given for blocking is due to use of anonymizers or other software to hide Your real ip address is also a violation of the Agreement (paragraph 1.4.8). Using VPS is so common in forex trading, this broker simply find way and reason to refuse payment and just block my account.
Indonesia,
Mar 15, 2018,

Easy to understand, straight forward rules.

Easy to understand, straight forward rules.
Break regulations = sanctions.
I don't get why people would say a scam, when all deposits and withdrawals are always processed by OT.
Colombia,
Apr 17, 2018,

SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY

SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY
The Brokers blocked my account and did not let me withdraw the capital and keep the yields, I wrote to them, I called them and ignored them, they stole my time and money. Be very careful in investing in this broker it is not reliable and they steal you.
Nurbek,
Uzbekistan,
May 3, 2018,

Great broker for newbies. For experienced traders VIP account may have interest.

My opinion about the broker

I've been trading on Olymp for a while, more than for half a year. I'd like to share my feedback.

Minimal deposit amount is 10$, minimal transaction amount is 1$. Newbies can use a demo account for a limitless amount of time. Depositing and withdrawing money can be processed almost with any cards and electronic wallets, and they actually withdraw money quite fast, I get mine on my wallet in less than a day. There's no commission for withdrawing.

There's a bonus system, which you can use and withdraw profit in the meantime (!). You can participate in tournaments (although they are for vip accounts), where people win real money. On the olymp website there're a lot of training materials and there's also a functioning technical support group. There are risk-free deals. They are organized between users from the FB group. The owners of the vip accounts have these deals depending on the deposit amount. The minimal sum which you need for a vip account is 2000$, but it gives you a lot of advantages. The profitability on the vip account can reach 90%. Those who have extra money can try it.

The interface of the platform is convenient for trading. Charts are easily scaled, you can trade on different time frames. The platform also has a deal history with charts, which lets you clarify some interesting details of the previous deals, if you need it.

I'd recommend it to the newbies. The experienced traders should decide for themselves.
Hope the feedback was useful.
South Africa,
Jun 4, 2018,

OlympTrade - Deposit only broker

I opened an account with Olymp Trade on 31 July 2017. I made numerous deposits and was never able to make profit on their site.

On 7 May 2018, I clicked on an ad for one of their affiliates. In order to see his strategy, I had to open a new account with OlympTrade and fund it with $40. I did this with another e-mail address, not knowing that I was not allowed to have a second account.

After this date I decided to try my old strategy again and deposited $2000 in my old account. It went well for a while but I lost this money. I deposited another $10 000 and for the first time started making money, but then the problems started.

I started seeing weird things on the platform when trades were about to expire. When I queried this, Olymptrade was not happy. I asked for a big withdrawal and because of me making money Olymptrade closed my account, refused to pay out my initial investment + profits. They used the second account I funded with $40 as a reason for breaking their Terms and Conditions. This is obviously only an excuse to pay me what is rightfully mine.

Why didnt they inform me of the violation before investing more than $12 000 in May 2018? Why did it only become a problem when I wanted to withdraw? Is this a deposit only scheme and the broker is only happy while you deposit and never withdraw?
Viet Nam,
Jun 11, 2018,

AN EXCELLENT SCAMMER

They are an excellent scammer. I created deposit with them (2000usd), then I won 1000usd, total balance was 3000usd. At the time I went to sleep, they assigned a hacker to attack my account, they made the trading to decrease my account to 390 usd. WTF?. I try to contact with them to give me their solution, but they rejected or did not want to answer my question !!.

THIS IS REALLY THE WORST BROKER IN THE WORLD AND THEIR WAY TO SCAM INVESTOR IS SUCH LIKE A vulga raction
Antarian,
Russian Federation,
Jun 27, 2018,

Easy to use platform and no problems with withdrawal

Maybe I'm wrong, but Olymp Trade helps me a lot in trading. The main this is that everything's convenient and ergonomic. You can always find any information within a seconds. I trade with all assets, and there is a great choice of them on Olymp. However, these are my personal impressions, nothing more. I think it's not even appropriate to talk about funds withdrawal. If a broker doesn't make it, you have to go to court. And Olymp makes funds withdrawal steadily. If only it wasn't necessary to pass the verification, it would be just great. But, unfortunately, this is inevitable. It's considered that this contributes to security.

About review below. Well, you know that you can't have more than one account in one company. This cannot be done in any bank, it cannot be done on forums. There were unspoken (now forgotten) rules of network ethics once at the beginning of the Internet. But it's strange to me that a man with $12k doesn't know this. Even I with my miserable $500 know this. You'd better consult the support or your consultant. You, for sure, have a VIP status with such an amount. I bet they will return your the money if you wasn`t frauding with platform or you should open a case in FPA forum. Administrators always help in such situations.