Olymp Trade Review

Saledo Global LLC

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · OlympTrade.com  · Is this your company?
Olymp Trade
November 2018-March 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OlympTrade.
OlympTrade.com is part of Wallfort Limited group. Known members of this group include Premium24Option.com, NorthOption.com, Alpha24Trade.com, FXLucid.com.

Established: 2014
Contact: support-en@olymptrade.com, +27 (21) 1003880

Join live discussion of OlympTrade.com on our forum

Eduardo,
San Pedro, Spain,
Jun 17, 2021,

Olymp Trade review!

I never thought that I would write such Forex reviews. The fact is that before I did not understand anything at all. I am now an expert .. ahah .. yes, somewhere like that))
So, as an expert I have to tell you important news !!! Olymp Trade is a great chance not to work anymore. Only make money. This is a scam and not just promises !!! Think for yourself! Financial markets have been making people rich for a century. So it turns out .. Olymp Trade is just a broker that gives you a chance. Do not assume that the broker will do everything for you .. no. It all depends only on the trader. A broker is an intermediary who helps you work and you pay him a commission. If you study well and have practice in different styles of trading, then you will be successful !!!
Good luck to you!!! ....
That's not all...LOL
So, a little Olymp Trade review. As I said, Olymp Trade is a Forex broker. It offers several types of trading:
- Fixed time trading (you can have 82% refunds in 1 minute)
- Traditional Forex (trade the foreign exchange market through the Olymp Trade trading platform or MetaTrader4)
Also, this broker has its own mobile application, which is very convenient and beautiful. After downloading, you will go through registration and a little training. during the training you will understand how to use Olymp Trade App.
You can start here with $ 10. I think this is a great chance for you to try Forex trading !!!

Vicente Santana,
Campo Grande, Brazil,
Jun 15, 2021,

Olymp Trade - Android application

Olymp trade is one of the most popular mobile trading apps.
I found this app from online earning books. Like many others, I immediately tried to place bets and win money without training. I came up with my own strategy and started practicing in the demo version. In the demo version of $ 10,000, I earned 30,000. After three days of practice, I decided to try it with real money.
From $ 10 he rose to $ 40, respectively, without losing anything.
Then I had different periods, including unsuccessful ones, when I was losing money. Of course, successful trading and risk management comes with experience, and I am constantly improving in this.

Carlos Rocha,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
May 30, 2021,

My impression of Olymptrade

I also want to share my impression of Olymptrade. In general, I like everything, good, intuitive interface, low rates, quick response of technical support.
I have been working only for the first month, but thanks to their training materials, the demo deposit did not lose, even increased a little. The demo account also differs in that the percentage of profit is higher, but on a real account it is less.Today I noticed that on demo - 90%, on real - 70%. And it was at the same time on the same deals. But I think it is related with fees for real account.
The broker is really large by domestic standards and is constantly heard. For working with small deposits, probably too. Withdrawals usually do not have problems.

Saeed Krishnamurthy,
Gaya, India,
May 27, 2021,

The withdrawal of money

I would like to draw your attention to some points related to the withdrawal of money. Agree, this is one of the first questions that a trader is interested in.
I can point out 3 advantages regarding the withdrawal of money from Olymptrade:
1. Withdrawal within 3 working days. I also remember the time when Olympus took out within 5-6 working days. But, as you can see, the company does not stand still.
2. No commission for withdrawal. If 3 business days is the normal processing time for a withdrawal request for most brokers, then Olymptrade's quality really stands out for the better. So far, only a few offer a withdrawal without interest. And in most cases, for this you also need to get a special type of account, which is provided only with a large deposit;
3. There is no ceiling in the output. Previously, Olymp allowed you to withdraw no more than a certain amount per transaction (now we will not remember exactly). But soon this practice was canceled.

Taahid Patla,
Bengaluru, India,
May 20, 2021,

I remember two years ago there were very few assets in the platform. Therefore, the trade rarely worked with Olymp. I like to work with unpopular currency pairs, because sometimes even profit can be higher on them than on the euro / dollar pair, for example. It's good that we worked with the platform and expanded the tools, now I can work with my favorite Mexican currency. And the platform itself is convenient, I like that there are a bunch of indicators. I don’t remember that option brokers had such a choice of technical tools. Well done

Tomas Lozano,
Marília, Brazil,
May 17, 2021,

The Trading VIP review

I want to review Olymp Trade broker, and will use the Trading VIP review on his platform. It is important for me to emphasize that the reviews of their clients are positive in 90% of cases, which is a good indicator, since this guarantees trust in this Broker.
Olymp Trade offers services for trading with a fixed duration of operations, cryptocurrencies, and also allows trading on the Forex market, it should be noted that the security of its trading platform is quite good, which guarantees transparency in the provision of these services.
As I said, this broker is good and very safe, it is not a scam at all as it is regulated by FinaCom and has good reviews from most of its clients.
Please note that when I request a withdrawal from Olymp Trade, it may take up to 48 hours before the withdrawal appears on your account, however, in most cases, when using Neteller, Skrill or Webmoney, the money will be credited immediately.If you use other types of payments, the processing time order may take a little longer.

Ali Naifeh,
Apr 21, 2021,

Olymp Trade works professionally for Forex!

I would like to tell you about how Olymp Trade works professionally for Forrex and how to take care of its traders.
Here you can talk about a lot. For example - choosing a trading platform! I know people who successfully trade fixed time .. and to be honest, I also work with FTT sometimes. Several months ago I downloaded a mobile app. it's very convenient and I often use it when I'm going somewhere. Thanks to training from Olymp Trade, I learned how to use the release of new economic news to open FTT deals and now I trade successfully and have a profit. But, of course, traditional Forex remains in my life. I love trading with Metatrader 4, it's like a ritual for me! When you develop your trading strategy and build indicators .. It's good that there is a large selection of technical analysis tools and trading assets!)))
I also want to tell you about the Trader Way. This is a program for traders who trade actively. You can earn experience points and exchange them for improved trading conditions. You will also be given tasks and this will not only give you the opportunity to get points. You will also become a more experienced and professional trader!

Enzo Dias,
Belem, Brazil,
Apr 9, 2021,

I opened an ECN account here

I heard a lot about this broker and someday I decided to join it. I heard a lot about its innovative web platform, in particular, its multiplier system that allows you to trade with fixed amounts and choose the size leverage for each trade.
Well, I tested all this stuff on a demo account, but I can’t say that it suits me. The problem is that I can’t choose the optimal fixed amount because I often fail to withstand drawdowns. I’m used to maneuvering with the whole depo as I do on Metatraders. You know sometimes you need to endure two extra pips of drawdown and only after this it rolls back.
So, I shifted to their Metatrader and now I trade on their ECN account with 1:500. Perhaps, I’m too conservative but I don’t know anything better than Metatraders.

Marco Queiroz,
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico,
Apr 7, 2021,

I was lucky when I found this broker. I liked OlympTrade for its simplicity. I mean trading for a fixed time. Very convenient and pleasant app for iPhone. But that didn't seem too serious to me. I think that it's time to become a more professional trader. I started trading on MT4. The trading platform of this broker has a wide functionality and you can choose from a large number of assets.

port said, Egypt,
Mar 31, 2021,

i swear to God they fiddled with some candles

i discovered this accurately after losing all the money on the Australian euro pair and I opened an investing agency and set the chart on the Japanese candlesticks, and I found here the shock a lot of candles have been manipulated, not the majority, but some of the candles have been manipulated in their place in a very stupid and clear way. Where are you? It is a dishonest company for more than a year, and I am trading on it. My time, effort and money have gone to waste. I have not earned a single dollar even when I am sick in my feet and cannot work abroad. An official order must be issued to close this damned company

Abasi Cham,
Mar 29, 2021,

Safe broker

You know, I used to be afraid that my money would be lost if I make a deposit to a forex broker. They write a lot about scammers on the Internet, and at first I was afraid. But for some reason I believed Olymptrade. I met people and they recommended this broker to me.
After registration, I traded on a demo account. And when learned to much, I made a deposit and immediately received a bonus. It made me happy. And I was more happy when I withdrew the first profit to my credit card. Thank God, there were no problems with this. Honestly, I was very nervous, but now I'm calm)

Pablo Gurule,
Tlalpan, Mexico,
Mar 18, 2021,

I have been trading for less than a year and have recently started working with the broker OlympTrade. There are a lot of good reviews about him on the Internet and decided to try it. I am satisfied with everything, except for the commission for the order. This, maybe, can be improved. Otherwise, everything is fine. Withdraw the money to a credit card .. there were no problems.

Guilherme Brito,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Mar 13, 2021,

There are different platforms for different needs

For me, Olymp Trade is a very versatile broker. After watching another video on YouTube, I go to the company's blog or watch webinars with the VIP department when I want to grow. At the same time, I also try to learn Olimp Trade MT4 because it seems to me that this is a more professional platform.
But there are moments when I get tired of it all. At such moments I just open the FTT platform and set orders by time. It doesn't matter how many pips price will pass during this time, I don't have to calculate it. All the same, I will be in a certain profit, which is known in advance. I don't have to think much about it. And sometimes that's exactly what I need.

Aymn Aswad,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Mar 10, 2021,

I trade Forex assets with this broker

I trade Forex financial instruments on their web platform. First, I was eager to open a Metatrader trading account with this broker, but then I decided to assess their web platform and make the final decision after that. It turned out that I did right.
I enjoyed trading Forex on their web platform. It is very advantageous to trade fixed amounts instead of risking the whole depo.

Filiberto Kshlerin,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 26, 2021,

I've been recently trading with olymp trade. It pays me when i make a profit. I withdraw money to my Skrill account. But always remember... in order to make a profit you should know methods to read graphics using different indicators. You can contact them with chat 24/7, which is also important.

Parman Hidayat,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Feb 25, 2021,

An easy start in a new field - trading

Every second Internet user is probably bored or does not know what to do after work; one of them is me. I have been interested in trading for a long time, the rise in asset prices or the exchange rate. It was inspiring for me. I didn't have experience in trading, but the desire to try prevailed. Fortunately, Olymp Trade was the first one I came across. I could open a demo account on the site, which made it possible to train my skills and study all the transaction subtleties. After a week of training, I opened a real account and started trying my hand at being serious. Of course, there were unsuccessful trades associated with my lack of experience, and everything is given with practice. A year passed, and Olymp Trade turned my hobby is pleasant to work and exciting challenge.

Najam Iqbal,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 19, 2021,

FAKE COMPANY REFUSING TO PAY MY PROFIT

Dear Sir,
I am writing to report a scam by Olymptrade.com, they have terminated my account by stating a clause 1.4.1 “All information provided during the Client's registration, as well as during the fulfillment of the Agreement, is true, accurate, reliable, and complete in every aspect.”

And have mentioned they will only return the amount of USD 1000 which i made as deposit, I made profit of USD 1300 which the company has refused to pay,

I can furnish all the documents to prove my identity, they have already taken live selfies and are still refusing to act on a fair basis, Kindly take strict action against the company and make sure the company isn't able to exploit and trader in the future.
Initially when I started trading company didnt feel anything fake but once I made request for withdrawal they stated documents are fake.

Please also note incase if I would have lost the funds on trading company would have had no issue with the documents. This shows company is willing to scam and thus I would request your intervention and corporation for getting my full payment of USD 2300.

Further to this, I am still available if you or company want to check documents again on live video chat.

Kindly ask the company to activate my account and thus i be able to withdraw my funds along with profit of totaling USD 2300 and then they remove my account, but for now please take strict action so the company knows they cannot scam anyone in future.
I AM GOING TO FILE MY CASE AND REQUESTING ADMINS TO DECLARE THEM SCAM AND HELP PEOPLE

Karna Srinivasan,
Bengaluru, India,
Feb 15, 2021,

I like to trade with multipliers

I appreciate this broker’s multiplier system. That’s a good alternative to classical leverage. In this case, you can choose leverage for each trade. Another distinctive feature of this system is that you invest a fixed amount in each trade and you choose it too. It allows you to better control risk.

waleed butt,
lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 15, 2021,

Strange but something everyone must know

I need to tell everyone here, that I made a withdrawal request of 2850 usd they sent me 2688, then i made another request of 100 usd they sent me 72,very very strange, they dont bother to respond my query, hence i am sure they are scammers, not only that all the reviews here seems quite suspicious and admin should try checking them if they are fake.

Edwin Visol,
Feb 2, 2021,

I liked the set of services at Olymp Trade. I have tried trading before, but I was uncomfortable with some of it. For example, it was difficult to understand how to decipher indicator signals and pay attention in trading. And ready-made indicators, not strategies, are very useful in trading. They make it easier to make a profit.
So I'm satisfied with my decision to go to Olymp Trade. Although at first, I was worried that there weren't so many assets represented in the platform. It turned out that thanks to the excellent selection of assets, there is always something to trade.

Hy Mac Dhon,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 23, 2021,

I’m having a rest from Forex

I'd traded a lot. It totally exhausted me. So, I feel that I lost a lot of energy. I’m used to actively trading within a day. Moreover, I usually trade using news releases. It puts an enormous psychological pressure on me. As a result, I feel tired and even lose interest to trading. Of course, I lose interest to this temporarily, but it takes some time to recover.
Yet, my experience with Olymp was good enough. I occasionally learned about fixed-time trading on the site of Olymp Trade. I found that interesting and decided to have a try. After a week of demo trading, I opened real account with the broker. Fixed-time trading feels less stressful, especially if a small expiration period is used.

Victor Requena,
Aguascalientes, Mexico,
Dec 29, 2020,

Fixed-time backs Forex

For a long time, I was looking for a good supplement to my Forex trading and I finally discovered it. That’s fixed-time trading with Olymp Trade.
To my mind, fixed-time trading shouldn’t be considered as something opposite. I guess that fixed-time trading should be regarded as a sort of training for Forex traders. It helps to understand the market in the short term. I trade both Forex and fixed-time and it only make me more professional.

Dallas M,
Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Dec 22, 2020,

Simple trading

This is the first time I'm writing a review of Olymp Trade, although I have been with the company for a long time. What can I say? The broker offers simplified trading. This is neither bad nor good. Some people are more comfortable because they don't have to delve into the essence of financial markets. All the same, there will be some income from trading. Somebody lacks the in-depth approach. The simple method is not suitable for them. I'm more of the second type of trader.

Alonso Cornejo,
Mazatlan, Mexico,
Dec 19, 2020,

The long-awaited review of years of experience with the company

I've been with Olymp Trade since the very beginning of the company. I came here as a rookie novice. I remember how I spent hours reading useful articles and watching videos. I really wanted to learn how to trade. And I'm grateful to the company that it provided such a convenient and easy platform to start.
Yes, I had a few failures. I quit trading when I realized that nothing was working out. But then I came back again.
A big step for me was switching to MT4 this year. I'm glad that Olymp Trade has launched this platform. So I'm already an established trader trading in MT4. I like that it allows me to set up my own chart more personally. I have discovered a lot of exciting possibilities here.
Now I can boast of a more stable income. Although, of course, I have losing months. So I have a lot to grow and strive for.

Biplav Napit,
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 30, 2020,

Fixed-time broker for Forex traders

I guess this heading doesn’t confuse you, but it’s true. Once I found myself on the official website of the broker and saw its web-based terminal, I thought it had to do with fixed-time trading only. However, I was wrong. It turned out that the platform also supports Forex trading and it’s accessible from the same terminal. It made me sign up with the broker. I don’t care about fixed-time trading but Forex is what I need. By the way, the broker also offers Metatrader 4 to trade Forex, but their web platform isn’t inferior to MT4 in terms of functionality.

Phat Lai Tho,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Nov 25, 2020,

I want to tell you about my experience of trading at Olymp Trade. Many traders now write that in the Olymp app, it's inconvenient to expand the chart. Or that the company has not properly notified clients about the new promotion. Guys, it's all trifles, in fact.
The main thing is there is a very high-quality order execution. It's checked by an independent Financial Commission. The broker has also created a compensation fund in case of complaints from clients. They take care of the service all the time. The mobile app is regularly updated. There are more new opportunities in the terminal. Even MT4 was launched by the company, as many clients wanted to trade there.
In general, for 6 months of trading in the company, my impression of it is positive. I don't regret that once I choose this broker.

Clarence,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

Support is totally useless. They do not read my emails

Out of the blue Olymptrade suspended my account because, as they said, I had to validate my account. I went through all the requirements but they still would not lift my suspension. I was then told that one of my credit cards had not been validated. I explained that I do not use that card anymore and that my present active card was validated by them. That is when the ducking and diving started. Every time that I contacted support I had to deal with a different person and they totally disregarded my request, just giving me a standard letter to read and to follow instructions. This is totally unacceptable and I am disgusted by their treatment.

Tarun Nair,
Mumbai, India,
Nov 17, 2020,

The Olymp Trade platform is simple enough. I cherish it because I don't like all these difficulties in trading. And here, you can set up an order in a couple of clicks and make no mistake, as it often happens to me.
I prefer Olymp Trade for it. I'm glad that they thought about new traders who are just coming to the market. The company has simplified the trading process for them. I think it's essential.

Aakash Joshi,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Nov 14, 2020,

Normal brokerage, I'm trading with it since 2016. I started with $10 minimum deposit, but then learned how to trade and advanced my trading skills and added additional funds. The one problem of the brokerage was only Web platform, but now Olymp introduced MT4, so things are becoming better.

Talib Favaz,
Tabuk, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 29, 2020,

A trustworthy fixed-time broker

I’ve recently learned about fixed-time trading and decided to try this. Earlier, I only practiced Forex trading. As for the stock market, it was never interesting for me. Olymp Trade was one of the first search results I obtained once I input “fixed-time trading” in my search tab. I somehow decided to try exactly this broker first and then it turned out that I was right.
I prefer web-based trading terminals because I don’t always have an opportunity to download and install software. Well, Olymp offers a very intuitive web platform and enough tutorials. So, it took me one day to learn the basics of fixed-time trading.

Estiawan Santoso,
Sidoarjo, Indonesia,
Oct 25, 2020,

Olymp Trade is quite a cool brokerage for both beginners and more professional traders. When I started trading with it, I had almost no experience in trading.
And in terms of trading conditions, a broker was just perfect for me - it has a demo, and a lot of educational materials are freely available. You can also open an account with only 10 dollars, and you don't have to risk a lot of money.
But I thought that as soon as I became more experienced, I would change my broker. It seemed to me that Olymp Trade was the right broker for beginners only, and for experienced traders it wasn't that suitable.
However, it turned out to be not so at all. And being more experienced, I still find its trading conditions quite favorable and diverse. It has 2 trading platforms, a quality mobile app, and also has an interesting status system. So I was wrong about Olymp Trade, I still trade with it, and I'm not going to change my brokerage :)

Sai Ray,
Bharuch, India,
Oct 24, 2020,

In general, I can call OT a company that is trustworthy. Of course, there can also be difficulties with analysis or in the process of trading itself. But this is compensated for by a good set of assets, indicators, timeframes and other things that make my work more organized.

Saul Colon,
Guadalajara, Mexico,
Oct 22, 2020,

Making the most of an intuitive web-based platform

I’ve recently started trading with Olymp and by the moment I have no reasons to complain. That’s my first experience with fixed-time trading. Previously, I traded Forex only. It's a fairly specific thing. You need time to get used to expiration. I don’t advise you to use long expiration at least for the first time. Thus, it will be much easier to adapt to it. However, if you favor Forex, simply switch to Forex trading right in the platform.

Carlos Serra,
Salvador, Brazil,
Oct 19, 2020,

I found out about Olymp Trade back in 2016. The company was actively conquering the market then. And I must say, the company managed to do it.
I don't know more brokers where there would be such different platforms:
FTT with a fixed time
And a classic Forex terminal.
When the company launched MT4, more clients came to it. And I understand them very well. I also switched to an MT4 account. And now I can say there are excellent trading conditions here.

Karsa Melani,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Oct 16, 2020,

I can name at least 3 reasons why you should choose trading with Olymp Trade, at least, that's my reasons to trade there.
1. Balanced assets range. That's may be weird but some brokers have a very limited assets pool, so it is sometimes difficult to build up a balanced portfolio. Olymp Trade is outstanding in this regard. Yeah, the assets number isn't so high but they're from different industries, so there's no need to stick with only one industry. There are even cryptocurrency, so you can try trading within this emerging industry. Frankly speaking, I see crypto as a pure speculation, so I don't want to deal with it. Still, some traders may be interested, it's highly volatile
2. Regulated. IFC is something like association where brokers control each other, so I like such approach. At least I haven't found any negative reviews about this regulator
3. MT4 available now. It's better late than never, Olymp Trade has also introduced MT4. So now you can choose between MT4 and Olymp original platform, technical traders are delighted =)
Of course that's just my imho, but I really see no serious flaws to criticize this brokerage, so we are where we are.

Omar ibn Mohammed,
Sep 27, 2020,

I have a long story of my trading with Olymp Trade. I came there in 2015, as I remember. I was a beginner at that time and I learned trading almost completely with Olymp Trade. I begin, with Olymp blogs and then I came to Olymp Trade webinars and that was even more beneficial, than reading blogs.
Why I think that webinars are the strongest Olymp side? They're running by real traders that have deep trading experience, moreover, these traders have good soft-skills, so their explanations are easy to understand.
After I learned how to trade there, I started my real trading and it was challenge, cause I lost 65% of my deposit in the first trading week, so I turn back to demo-trading and spend 3 extra months to learn trading.
So, after my demo-trading, I came back to real trading and have made a re-deposit and those time I was more successfull. Of course, my profitability was not so high, around 3-4% a month but for the beginning that was good.
As for now, I'm trading mainly with Olymp mobile app and I'm keep using Olymp Plus to get signals and analysis (I'm traveling a lot, so I can't sit in front of PC all the time). Previously, I thought that mobile trading can't be convenient but Olymp has proven it can be as effective as desktop trading.

Gian Lira,
Nilopolis, Brazil,
Sep 24, 2020,

I am convinced

That this company has a great future, because every year it creates a huge number of services that help traders.
For example, risk-free deals, it's a unique opportunity to try something new or test a strategy, and not to risk your money. Please note that you can get this if you trade actively and it's really something unique and interesting, so I can advise you to use it if you like.

V2Razu,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Sep 21, 2020,

There is a wide range of trading features in Olymp Trade. The app has flexible settings. You can change Return percent. But it works in some cases only.

Mundefi,
Sep 17, 2020,

I have been working with Olymp Trade for half a year. It wasn't difficult to find it in the network, as the brokerage has a good reputation and a lot of positive feedback in the network.
So I decided to open an account with a broker to see how good it would be. And now I can write that it totally didn't disappoint me.
But of course, most of all I like its trading conditions. They are suitable for beginners (a lot of training, demo), for amateurs (convenient trading platforms, bonuses), and for professionals (always quick and accurate withdrawal, favorable conditions for long-term trading).
I'm probably more of an amateur, but since I trade with Olymp Trade I have started to take trading more seriously. It's very cool to realize that trading from just some hobby and "weekend activities" has turned into something more important for me.
And so I will continue to work with a broker and see where it leads. Maybe one day I will also become a professional ;)

Angikar Lamichhane,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Sep 16, 2020,

Good company to learn trading but not so good for trading. Now Olymp Trade launched Metatrader 4 and that will improve trading, I hope. I mean that brokerage is good, really good to learn trading (everything is step-by-step, clearn and so on), but if you're professional trader, Olymp Trade trading platform won't be enough, so better try MT4.

Rafael Zarate,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Sep 15, 2020,

Oh well, actually this company has received the title of one of the most popular and used for a reason, because it created conditions that really matter for quality work. And I want to share today what can be useful for you. And what, of course, helped me even at a time when I knew little about the market and its peculiarities.
I will start, of course, with a demo. I've seen companies that give demos for a week - so you can get used to the terminal. What kind of business??? What if the trader hasn't had time for it or has problems with analysis and trading???? This is some kind of nightmare. I think this company is doing everything right, because the demo access is kept here all the time. So you can feel safe here.
The same is true for analytics, it is published every day. However, every review is a detailed article about certain news or events. Accordingly, you can create a specific action plan and you can work most productively, no matter what type of analysis you use.
I am grateful to this company to the bottom of my heart.

Bach Luong,
Binh Phuoc, Viet Nam,
Sep 10, 2020,

I'm trading with brokerage 2 years and that was positive experience, 100%
Yeah, Olymp has some things that I don't like but overall I'm satisfied.
First of all, I respect that brokerage really invests money in education. That's shows that brokerage is aimed at building strong brand.
Secondly, min. deposit is only $10. In practice, that isn't useful, as you need much higher deposit to really earn on that market but with $10 min. deposit you can, at least try trading and understand whether you want to invest your money in trading or no.
And the last one, Olymp has introduced MT4 trading platform, so even if you're experienced enough, you can trade with all opportunities offered by Metatrader. For me that's the most important, as I'm using technical analysis and it becomes much more advanced with Metatrader.

Hanuman Amble,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 31, 2020,

I just recently started working with Olymp Trade, but I'm already confident that I will continue to work with it in the long term. The broker has a very serious-like attitude to this business, and thanks to this you start to look at trading differently yourself. In the future I plan to reach a new level, and make trading the main source of my income.

Rijan Bhandari,
Kandy, Sri Lanka,
Aug 31, 2020,

Olymp Trade is quite competent in its work. It provides its clients with quite favorable trading conditions, and for this it has so many clients. Recently I have become one of them myself, and I'm satisfied with everything so far. I haven't yet managed to find any disadvantages in the broker's work.

Daru Wahyuni,
Pekanbaru, Indonesia,
Aug 28, 2020,

I am a beginner and before starting to work with Olymp Trade I had no experience at all.
I chose a brokerage based on its reliability and level of training. And by these two parameters Olymp Trade was just perfect for me.
The brokerage has excellent training, which includes a wide variety of educational materials - from articles on general topics, to a variety of webinars, videos and more. And all this you get for free, which is very cool))
And for the safety of my investments its regulator is responsible, which guarantees insurance of my deposit up to $20,000. So I could just trade and not think about such things as security, or where and how I'd better learn to trade, because Olymp Trade has already thought about all these things for me.
It's been about a year since then and I'm still trading with this broker. Recently I realized that my broker is just great for long-term trading, so I'm totally not going to change it.
In general, I'm very glad that I decided to try myself in trading, as it turned out to be a very interesting and motivating activity. And I was lucky that my first broker was and is Olymp Trade)

Tomas Vasques,
Curitiba, Brazil,
Aug 24, 2020,

I'm glad that I decided to open an account with Olymp Trade. It's a really cool broker, with an excellent regulator)) It has quite favorable trading conditions, which makes it stand out among other brokerages. I've just started trading with it, and so far I haven't found any disadvantages in its work and I hope very much that I won't :3

Eshan Mandal,
Aug 23, 2020,

I am satisfied with the mobile app of this company, it is dynamic and has indicators.
Money is withdrawn here in 24 hours. You don't have to worry about delays. Bonus doesn't block the withdrawal.

Mario Braceno,
Azcapotzalco, Mexico,
Aug 23, 2020,

I like that Olymp Trade is a reliable brokerage. It has a good regulator with which your investment will be safe. But like many brokers, Olymp Trade has a bit of a problems, but they don't prevent you from trading comfortably and gaining experience.
Although I have a friend who thinks this broker is very bad, they have some own history there.
But personally, nothing has happened to me, and I don't think it will happen. So for now I will continue working with it and becoming a better trader.

Norem9,
Ampang, Malaysia,
Aug 11, 2020,

3 years trading there. Sad that brokerage has no Trading Central signals. In general, brokerage is good but I wish to have Trading Central signals as well

rouiba, Algeria,
Aug 6, 2020,

City of thieves

one the SCAMEST terribale people on earthe call olymtrade .
you basically never gonna wine .
Whatever your experience and knowledge in forex
they play against you , manipulated chart , its like trap or machine take ur money away from u.
Do not go to them. You have been warned