Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

4.035 • 56 REVIEWS
Updated: Feb 3, 2023
TurnkeyForex.com
TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, Ether/Ethereum, Instacoins, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether (USDT), VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, Ether/Ethereum, Instacoins, Litecoin, VLoad
4.035 • 56 REVIEWS

T
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Dec 20, 2022,

They scam you once you start making big profits

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
A year or two ago i found that the chart for NAS100 was lagging at different times during the day, sometimes for a halfhour straight and the lag was up to 5 second compared to a more regulated broker, was looking at oanda at the time.
I had 100€ in my account and turned it into 10k in a week and requested a first withdrawal. After this my orders had massive slippage and there was a big commission charged where before there was none.
I got the money out in BTC after a couple months of starting chats on the site and they always gave me some bull, wait 48hrs and so on. Eventually i threatened to expose them on online forums and that must have convinced them to send the money.
They would also rip you off on the btc amount you receive because of the volatility of crypto and the waiting time of the withdrawal.
So if BTC went down in price since you requested the withdrawal you would get the same amount as of the moment of your request, so worth less fiat. If BTC went up however they would send a lesser amount of BTC
D
Nov 2, 2022,

Registering for an account takes me to coinexx.com

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
Why does the "register" link take me to the coinexx.com register link? Is this broker just a fake broker disguised as coinexx.com? Of all the brokers I've used, this has never happened to me where when trying to register I am taken to a different brokers register link.
S
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 20, 2022,

Turnkey is a good broker for professional traders

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I trade the forex market for a living. I use Turnkey FX because they offer the best services. Having a trading plan is a vital step to becoming a professional trader but you would also need a broker that offers Low cost, swift execution, and excellent customer service. For me this is Turnkey and I will remain loyal to this broker. I use an ECN account with this broker and I highly recommend this account type as oppossed to their STP account
D
David
Cologne, Germany,
Sep 5, 2022,

Nice Broker that offers Effecient Price Aggregation

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
As oppossed to most newbie forex traders I have done my research "up to the last page of the rule book". Spreads affect a traders profitability profile in the long run. I chose Turnkey FX as my broker because they offer extremely low spreads in comparison to other brokers.

I have been trading on a live account with this broker for 1 year now, specializing in EURUSD and XAUUSD [correlation]. It would be unfair for me to not mention AGAIN that this broker offers extremely tight spreads relative to other brokers I have researched and back-tested.

I recommend Turnkey FX to traders that want to benefit from tight spreads
R
Mechelen, Belgium,
Aug 18, 2022,

Keep it up

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
No concerns for now, I’ve opened ecn account with tight spreads as described. Spreads are not so freaking high during news and with good VPS (they have their own vps but i have my own so can’t say anything about their..) no slippages for now even during NFP (well , 1 time for a half year it was , same situation by my another broker)
Miska
Mainz, Germany,
Aug 16, 2022,

Turnkey Forex is one of the nice broker that I could recommend

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I had many accounts with different brokers and I could say that this broker is really good.There are brokers with better reputation but I was looking for scalping and usdt withdrawals. Of course there should be low commissions as well too.Turnkey is one of such brokers.I also recommend getting their vps for free( if you deposit is lower than 5k then it´s better to buy your own because they offer a bit pricey vps).
myxn
Karlsruhe, Germany,
Aug 8, 2022,

Good service

Decent service:
- ecn spreads
- crypto deposit and withdrawals
- deposit bonus with good terms
- mt4 as a standard platform
- support
Florida, USA,
Aug 7, 2022,

Most trusted support broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
There is only a handful of off-shore FX brokers who allow trading with residents of USA.
In my opinion this is one of the best and reliable FX brokers I have ever had a pleasure to trade with. In addition they have very knowledgeable support staff with immediate response to any requested support issue.
Completely satisfied with this great company.
I
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Jul 27, 2022,

Web terminal is great

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I used to trade indices on MT5 platform, but when I first time used their web terminal, I have easily disregarded MT5. I think that this broker put indeed high effort to create a platform which makes trading as easy as possible. It is very intuitive and trader friendly. Charts are something which I like the most as there is very good list of indicators needed for good technical analysis. What I also like here is that I can easy track profitability of my open positions in a timely manner. Very good job with this platform.
S
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom,
Jul 25, 2022,

VPS Hosting Available

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have relatively slower internet at my home, and currently no possibility to make it better. My friend recommended me to use vps service that some brokers provide. I have first tested it with Turnkey and it really works well for me. I am trading in this way for the last six months with this broker, executing my ea through their vps. Since all my trades are executed directly on their platform, I dont have to worry whether I will have continues internet protocol at my house. It comes with a price of $45 on a monthly basis, but as I am earning nice, it is not an issue for me.
Page 1 of 6