Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

4.201 • 60 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 27, 2022
TurnkeyForex.com
TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.
4.201 • 60 REVIEWS

T
Villejuif, France,
Dec 23, 2021,

Long and short trades

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
So far it seems suitable for short and long term trades. I scalp and also do swing trades when it is necessary. The strategy I use depends on the markets and the opportunities that i see
Y
Rome, Italy,
Dec 22, 2021,

Fast execution

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
My trades execute very fast,t and the execution even became faster when I started to support it with the VPS. Executing many trades at a time comes with no delays
I
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 26, 2021,

friendly for ea

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have a few ea for asia session here. Overnight fees are quite low as the spread. It is not costly to trade here and the features available makes it easy for me to make short term trade speculation. Overall recommend
E
Arizona, USA,
Nov 25, 2021,

Bad "Market Open" Discipline

Service use: Demo Length of use: 6-12 Months
They do not seem to take the Market open time (Sunday in my Time Zone) seriously for their Demo Feed.

I have many Forward-Tests running which get destroyed when they decide to turn on the feed several hours later than the market open. Emailing Support for several weeks...no help. Multiple Excuses given. They need to do their maintenance on Saturday and get the feed turned back on well before the market open. Even ICMarkets can manage to do this with their enormous Demo Server Fleet. NO OTHER DEALER TREATS THE MARKET OPEN SO RECKLASSLY.

They have unlimited Demo's which is nice.

They adjust their spreads in their ECN model often and they become wider more than any dealer I have seen. I have over 7 dealers on my computer and four VPS's. Turnkey Forex is the worst when it comes to spread changes. Today it is Thanksgiving day in the USA so liquidity is low. Out of all the dealers that I have Turnkey Forex for most of the day has had 3-4 times the spread..in their so-called ECN account that they charge a commission on. No wonder they are advertising "Zero-Commissions" recently.

I am scared to go live with them. I am holding out to see if there is any improvement. I think everybody deserves a chance.
E
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 6, 2021:
Dear Marley,

Thank you for continuing to be a valued customer with Turnkey Forex!

In regards to your concern of demo feed not turning on, please be informed that this has happened on our Demo accounts only on a couple of Monday mornings in the past one year, due to some technical glitch, as part of the maintenance on the server. There has not been any issue whatsoever on our Live accounts. However, we have already fixed this issue and it will not recur in future.

The maintenance on servers is carried on from time to time in order to provide order execution similar to that on a live account for best client experience.

Further, our support team has constantly been in touch with you via email regarding your queries.

Regarding the spreads, TurnkeyForex is known in the industry for providing a combination of low commissions and razor-thin spreads starting from 0.0 pips on pairs like EURUSD on ECN accounts. Being a pure ECN broker, the spreads provided on an ECN account are raw and free from re-quotes.

On our platform, you get trade execution mostly at the prices that you see, unlike most of the other brokers. Even if the spreads are wider at a few occasions including market opening or closing time or news hours, you will see that the order execution happens at the best prices and there is minimal slippage with us.

We continuously strive to provide our clients with the best trading experience by coming up with lucrative offers including the currently running Zero Commissions offer.

We request you to try out our live account for a real hands-on experience with our impeccable trading conditions.

For further inquiries, please contact us on Live Chat 24*5 or write to us at contactus@turnkeyforex.com

Regards
Turnkeyforex Team
AK
Berlin, Germany,
Nov 17, 2021,

Good Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I've never had here problems with order execution and I've chosen it because of tight spreads, tested withdrawal to crypto wallet and got funds during a day, it seems about 4 or 6 hours but it was business day. but after NFP I've lost almost everything, fellows, be careful with nfp! I will continue trading with turnkey next month ..
R
livorno, Italy,
Nov 16, 2021,

recommend

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
true ecn, with vps it's much better, trading here news and also i have here some ea, mt4 works without delays, it's possible to use crypto for withdrawal. no problems for now
Alin Muresan
Zalau, Romania,
Oct 25, 2021,

Same day withdrawal

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
The withdrawal has been on the same day so far. No delays. I use btc wallet on crypto exchange. There are brokers that don't accept binance, here there aren't problems.

Order execution without problems, but during asian session there are requotes.
R
Bacau, Romania,
Oct 14, 2021,

Analytical tools

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
There are many analytical tools here that many serious traders will be able to use. If you know how to trade you will be able to make money here. I am not making money yet even though I have been trading the live and demo account but my friend who knows how to trade better makes money. I will join the money makers’ league soon. By the way, the demo account has been useful in my training so far. I am glad it is always available for use
Alexander Red
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 14, 2021,

Scalping strategy

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Scalping the news here is less complicated because the difference between the ask and bid price is usually slim. The spreads do not get too wide and making meaningful profit within few pips is a possibility
Pros: I scalp the news and day trade
Cons: the MT4 does not allow crypto base accounts only the MT5 does.
C
Lund, Sweden,
Jul 11, 2021,

Use my robot here

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I've just bought a robot in MT5 platform and use it here. The environment is stable for such. Recommend
Page 3 of 7

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :
  • $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:
  • For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10