Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Aug 9, 2022 · TurnkeyForex.com  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Turnkey Forex

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, Ether/Ethereum, Instacoins, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether (USDT), VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, Ether/Ethereum, Instacoins, Litecoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

LuisGG,
Rota, Spain,
Dec 21, 2021,

Wide of market

I get to trade all the major forex pairs and crosses as a single trader. Even if my trades runs for a week, the broker does not tamper with it and does not close me out of my trades. It has advanced trading tools and the news also assists me in knowing the long term directions of the market. All that is need here is knowledge and one is guaranteed to make money because the broker is legit.

Milan, Italy,
Dec 6, 2021,

Good broker for trading forex

In my opinion this is good broker for trading forex, especially for scalpers, like myself. I am here for few months now, scalping during US time, when volatility is highest. I am using one EA on my MT5 platform, it is working without any issues. All deals were executed up to now. Spreads are very tight here. As I am trading major fiat currencies, I have spreads around 3 pips. However, as US time closes, spreads are even lower, some 2 pips. For me it is also good option that I can transfer my profits to my PayPal account

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 27, 2021,

friendly for ea

I have a few ea for asia session here. Overnight fees are quite low as the spread. It is not costly to trade here and the features available makes it easy for me to make short term trade speculation. Overall recommend

Arizona, USA,
Nov 25, 2021,

Bad "Market Open" Discipline

They do not seem to take the Market open time (Sunday in my Time Zone) seriously for their Demo Feed.

I have many Forward-Tests running which get destroyed when they decide to turn on the feed several hours later than the market open. Emailing Support for several weeks...no help. Multiple Excuses given. They need to do their maintenance on Saturday and get the feed turned back on well before the market open. Even ICMarkets can manage to do this with their enormous Demo Server Fleet. NO OTHER DEALER TREATS THE MARKET OPEN SO RECKLASSLY.

They have unlimited Demo's which is nice.

They adjust their spreads in their ECN model often and they become wider more than any dealer I have seen. I have over 7 dealers on my computer and four VPS's. Turnkey Forex is the worst when it comes to spread changes. Today it is Thanksgiving day in the USA so liquidity is low. Out of all the dealers that I have Turnkey Forex for most of the day has had 3-4 times the spread..in their so-called ECN account that they charge a commission on. No wonder they are advertising "Zero-Commissions" recently.

I am scared to go live with them. I am holding out to see if there is any improvement. I think everybody deserves a chance.
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 7, 2021:
Dear Marley,

Thank you for continuing to be a valued customer with Turnkey Forex!

In regards to your concern of demo feed not turning on, please be informed that this has happened on our Demo accounts only on a couple of Monday mornings in the past one year, due to some technical glitch, as part of the maintenance on the server. There has not been any issue whatsoever on our Live accounts. However, we have already fixed this issue and it will not recur in future.

The maintenance on servers is carried on from time to time in order to provide order execution similar to that on a live account for best client experience.

Further, our support team has constantly been in touch with you via email regarding your queries.

Regarding the spreads, TurnkeyForex is known in the industry for providing a combination of low commissions and razor-thin spreads starting from 0.0 pips on pairs like EURUSD on ECN accounts. Being a pure ECN broker, the spreads provided on an ECN account are raw and free from re-quotes.

On our platform, you get trade execution mostly at the prices that you see, unlike most of the other brokers. Even if the spreads are wider at a few occasions including market opening or closing time or news hours, you will see that the order execution happens at the best prices and there is minimal slippage with us.

We continuously strive to provide our clients with the best trading experience by coming up with lucrative offers including the currently running Zero Commissions offer.

We request you to try out our live account for a real hands-on experience with our impeccable trading conditions.

For further inquiries, please contact us on Live Chat 24*5 or write to us at contactus@turnkeyforex.com

Regards
Turnkeyforex Team
Sarr1705,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Nov 25, 2021,

Flexible leverage

The broker provides a different range of markets with more than 60 forex pairs and other assets like indices, cryptocurrencies and commodities. The wide range of the market is also coupled with flexible leverage which can be large enough to make me risk as much as I can and can also be low enough to make me lay low when I want to. One can use up to 1:500 leverage

AK,
Berlin, Germany,
Nov 17, 2021,

Good Broker

I've never had here problems with order execution and I've chosen it because of tight spreads, tested withdrawal to crypto wallet and got funds during a day, it seems about 4 or 6 hours but it was business day. but after NFP I've lost almost everything, fellows, be careful with nfp! I will continue trading with turnkey next month ..

livorno, Italy,
Nov 16, 2021,

recommend

true ecn, with vps it's much better, trading here news and also i have here some ea, mt4 works without delays, it's possible to use crypto for withdrawal. no problems for now

Alin Muresan,
Zalau, Romania,
Oct 25, 2021,

Same day withdrawal

The withdrawal has been on the same day so far. No delays. I use btc wallet on crypto exchange. There are brokers that don't accept binance, here there aren't problems.

Order execution without problems, but during asian session there are requotes.

Bacau, Romania,
Oct 15, 2021,

Analytical tools

There are many analytical tools here that many serious traders will be able to use. If you know how to trade you will be able to make money here. I am not making money yet even though I have been trading the live and demo account but my friend who knows how to trade better makes money. I will join the money makers’ league soon. By the way, the demo account has been useful in my training so far. I am glad it is always available for use

Alexander Red,
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 14, 2021,

Scalping strategy

Scalping the news here is less complicated because the difference between the ask and bid price is usually slim. The spreads do not get too wide and making meaningful profit within few pips is a possibility
Pros: I scalp the news and day trade
Cons: the MT4 does not allow crypto base accounts only the MT5 does.