Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Jun 23, 2022 · TurnkeyForex.com  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Turnkey Forex

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Murcia, Spain,
Jun 22, 2022,

Nice cloud base service

Using the service for quite a while now and I have no regrets about subscribing to their forex Virtual private sever. With my subscription, I'm able to run my ea all day without having to worry about bad connectivity or beng offline at any time. Vps is for free for me.

Without vps and crypto based model that broker was like many other good ecn brokers.

Saint-denis, France,
Jun 14, 2022,

Trading crypto on ecn

I find that this is very good broker for trading crypto. What I prefer here is that I am able to trade major crypto through an ecn account. This significantly decreases my costs of trading. Namely, with my previous broker I have wide spreads on cryptos, so btcusd was somewhere around 10-30 pips, depending on volatility. Since I have here ability to trade crypto on ecn account, I have fixed cost for ecn of $1 and very small spread of only few pips. Considering that I have several trades during the day, this broker is saving me a great deal of money and increases my profitability.

Nikol,
San Lazzaro di Savena, Italy,
May 23, 2022,

Satisfactory remark

The two account types have similar conditions. No big dfference. Also, the one-click trading features has been helping me to enter into trades faster. I do not have problems so far. Withdrawal has been cosistently fast and the customer helpdesk replies well too. I am satisfied with the service

swanbourne, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2022,

Crypto for withdrawals is fast

Thank you for providing crypto options for transactions. The processing of payment takes a few hours. I also make deposits fast because I have many cryptos in my wallet

Washington dc, USA,
Apr 27, 2022,

SCAMMED BY TURNKEY FOREX

I was scammed by Turnkey Forex. I opened an account with this scam broker and through my trading experience i built up my equity to over $400,000 and they refused to payout my funds. They are not registered to accept clients from the US and most of europe but continue to do so and don't even have a bank account for their company because banks refuse to do business with them. They only take cryptocurrency deposits which makes it easy for them to steal from their customers and that is what they've been up to. I will be escalating this case and will get the US authorities involved. Do not take this review lightly. I will post all proof of this theft on forex peace army for those who want to know the facts behind this.

Apr 23, 2019 - 1 Star I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that my suspicions about them were true. It's time the FPA community banish this scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs.

Details are here.

Nov 5, 2018 - 1 Star WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted May 2, 2022:
Dear Rhukev,

We have replied to your post on the thread created by you, and readers can refer to the conversation there. We are also posting our response here:-

We deeply regret and condemn this sabotage attempt from you. You are acting as an agent of another broker and this is your third attempt in the last 4 years, to just malign our image by spinning false stories.

We will provide the readers here full facts and put an end to your futile attempts.

We have been in the business from past 6 years, and we have always completed all client withdrawals on time. Thousands of traders from all over the world have vouched (including here on FPA) that they have made and withdrawn huge profits using our trading platform.

In 2018, we had once put a temporary hold on your withdrawal, because our LP (with whom we had stopped working since this incident and have never faced such issues since then) had attached a ‘compliance review’ on some of your trades. We communicated all the facts with full transparency to you, asked a few questions and immediately processed the withdrawal of your initial Deposit money (USD $131,283). In another 2 weeks, your entire withdrawal amount of $409,758 (Deposits + Profits) was processed by us.

In the mean time, you not only misbehaved with our staff but also opened an FPA compliant thread (full of lies and manipulated facts) stating that we are a Scam broker. We told you we were concerned that our reputation was being wrongly tarnished by you. Thereafter, you confirmed on your FPA complaint thread that YOU HAVE RECEIVED your full amount (Deposit + Profits). [Refer link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-scammed-by-turnkey-forex.57929/post-329624]

However, you sensed that since we got concerned about our online reputation, you can use this peculiar situation as an opportunity to extort some money from us. After 4 months passed, you opened another FPA compliant thread, claiming you did not receive your money, refuting your own earlier confirmation of having received the entire amount. [Refer link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/abandoned-scammed-by-turnkey-forex-part-2.59965/]

You received multiple questions from fellow community members as well as FPA COURT asking why you earlier mentioned that you received all your money and to provide evidence to support your accusations. NO RESPONSE came from you for 1 YEAR.

On 30th June, 2020- The FPA court said “ Those who start threads are responsible for maintaining them. In this case, the OP ignored several questions by senior members as well as an FPA invitation to return to the thread. This thread is now marked as ABANDONED and will be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.”

Now, after 2 years, you have again started this (your 3rd complaint) thread, in a bid to blackmail us again with threat to damage our reputation.

We would also like to humbly invite the esteemed FPA court to investigate this user’s previous activities, as summarized above. We, the brokers are an as important member of this forum, as are the Traders. We have full faith in the justice system of the FPA Court and its unbiased investigation.

Such irresponsible, malafide, and misleading users should be permanently banned from FPA, as a lesson against the ill acts of extortion and manipulation.

Regards
TurnkeyForex Team
Aibch,
Villalbilla, Spain,
Apr 26, 2022,

Trading at an extremely low cost

If you want a broker with tight spreads, I suggest Turnkeyforex. The standard account spreads are very tight; I was able to get maximum profit from my trades when I was using it. I switched to the ecn account because I prefer to be charged some commissions instead. The commission is also very low; it is rare to see a broker that charges that low. Turnkey protects against negative balances. Deposit is free of charge, and withdrawal is also free of charge

Les Franqueses del Valles, Spain,
Apr 21, 2022,

Demo, support, robot

I used the demo account for some months before opening the live account. My demo trading experience improved with time. I just noticed that the live account experience was a little different when I started. It took me some weeks to fully adapt to it. I also bought a robot for my trades; Support guided me through the ea installation process. It was my first time, and I didn't know how to go about it. Support also guided me on some other things that I didn't know how to use

Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain,
Apr 21, 2022,

VPS is effective

I didn't know that expert advisors behave differently on different platforms till I started to trade here. My expert advisors started to execute trades faster when I started to use it here. I didn't know brokerage platforms could make so much difference. Closing trades are executes fastt. When I trade manually, too, my orders, more often than not, fill in at the exact price I desire, especially when I am using the ECN account

LDinos,
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Mar 25, 2022,

Low trading cost

Charging $1 per lot is way too low. I wonder if the broker is even making so much profit. The spreads are also tight in the standard account with the average spread being 0.2 pips. This low cost of trading is a reason I have stayed with the broker

Galliate, Italy,
Mar 24, 2022,

Best for now

My best broker for forex so far because of its provisions and services. Things I like include its same-day withdrawals, active customer support services, plenty of forex pairs options, tight spreads and low cost, free withdrawal and deposit, instant execution, zero requotes, fundamental and technical trading tools and many more.

Laško, Slovenia,
Mar 24, 2022,

Not fraudulent

Fast execution, tight spreads, and minimal slippages. Very good for short-term trading. Long-term trades also sail well; the broker does not tamper with trades no matter how long they have been running. I have had trades run for weeks without being stopped out until it ends.

Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 22, 2022,

Support and low cost

If anyone wants a broker with reliable support services, turnkeyforex is the way. It does not just communicate with its customers very well but it also provides its services at a very low price. It is almost a year now and I have not had issues trading here.

- there is no cost of withdrawal and deposit
- no comissions for trading, I'm news trader so it's great (check FPA news signals, best signals!)

Monza, Italy,
Mar 16, 2022,

Good broker for forex majors

I am a daily forex trader, trading mostly major forex currencies. This broker was my pick due to good conditions for trading on ecn account. First I would mention that that fee for ecn account is only $1 per traded lot, which is quite low fee considering that my previous broker was charging me $5. During time of high volatility there are small spreads, but they are significantly below 1 pip. There are no other costs of trading, which indeed supports trading profitability. I never leave my position open overnight, so I am not able to say what costs of leverage are, I can only suppose that they are also low, taking into account all other conditions. I also didnt experienced any sort of issues when I was withdrawing my profits. Up to now I made only few withdrawals up to $500, and I have regularly received funds on my Mastercard within 1-2 working days. In summary, my opinion is that this is a fair broker, supporting low costs of trading.
Retse,
Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 10, 2022,

My no.1 broker for cryptos

This is my number one broker for trading btc and eth. This is one of rare brokers which allows crypto currencies to be traded through an ecn account. Taking into account that commission for ecn account is only $1 per traded lot, this significantly decreases costs of trading cryptos. There is small spreads when trading crytpos, but it is so small that does not have any impact on my profitability. Another option which was good for me is that I was able to fund my trading account through my usdt wallet. Although my account is USD based there has not been any commission taken from broker, neither I had any exchange rate differentials. At this moment, I am more than satisfied with trading conditions here.

Athens, Greece,
Feb 21, 2022,

I like how it works

One of best places to trade forex any time and anyday. I have been trading here since last year and the person who referred me has even been trading on this same platform longer than I started. I like the way everything works. From the customer support to the trading tools and various forex assets