Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Jun 23, 2022 · TurnkeyForex.com  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Turnkey Forex

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Murcia, Spain,
Jun 22, 2022,

Nice cloud base service

Using the service for quite a while now and I have no regrets about subscribing to their forex Virtual private sever. With my subscription, I'm able to run my ea all day without having to worry about bad connectivity or beng offline at any time. Vps is for free for me.

Without vps and crypto based model that broker was like many other good ecn brokers.

Saint-denis, France,
Jun 14, 2022,

Trading crypto on ecn

I find that this is very good broker for trading crypto. What I prefer here is that I am able to trade major crypto through an ecn account. This significantly decreases my costs of trading. Namely, with my previous broker I have wide spreads on cryptos, so btcusd was somewhere around 10-30 pips, depending on volatility. Since I have here ability to trade crypto on ecn account, I have fixed cost for ecn of $1 and very small spread of only few pips. Considering that I have several trades during the day, this broker is saving me a great deal of money and increases my profitability.

Nikol,
San Lazzaro di Savena, Italy,
May 23, 2022,

Satisfactory remark

The two account types have similar conditions. No big dfference. Also, the one-click trading features has been helping me to enter into trades faster. I do not have problems so far. Withdrawal has been cosistently fast and the customer helpdesk replies well too. I am satisfied with the service

swanbourne, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2022,

Crypto for withdrawals is fast

Thank you for providing crypto options for transactions. The processing of payment takes a few hours. I also make deposits fast because I have many cryptos in my wallet

Washington dc, USA,
Apr 27, 2022,

SCAMMED BY TURNKEY FOREX

I was scammed by Turnkey Forex. I opened an account with this scam broker and through my trading experience i built up my equity to over $400,000 and they refused to payout my funds. They are not registered to accept clients from the US and most of europe but continue to do so and don't even have a bank account for their company because banks refuse to do business with them. They only take cryptocurrency deposits which makes it easy for them to steal from their customers and that is what they've been up to. I will be escalating this case and will get the US authorities involved. Do not take this review lightly. I will post all proof of this theft on forex peace army for those who want to know the facts behind this.

Apr 23, 2019 - 1 Star I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that my suspicions about them were true. It's time the FPA community banish this scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs.

Details are here.

Nov 5, 2018 - 1 Star WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted May 2, 2022:
Dear Rhukev,

We have replied to your post on the thread created by you, and readers can refer to the conversation there. We are also posting our response here:-

We deeply regret and condemn this sabotage attempt from you. You are acting as an agent of another broker and this is your third attempt in the last 4 years, to just malign our image by spinning false stories.

We will provide the readers here full facts and put an end to your futile attempts.

We have been in the business from past 6 years, and we have always completed all client withdrawals on time. Thousands of traders from all over the world have vouched (including here on FPA) that they have made and withdrawn huge profits using our trading platform.

In 2018, we had once put a temporary hold on your withdrawal, because our LP (with whom we had stopped working since this incident and have never faced such issues since then) had attached a ‘compliance review’ on some of your trades. We communicated all the facts with full transparency to you, asked a few questions and immediately processed the withdrawal of your initial Deposit money (USD $131,283). In another 2 weeks, your entire withdrawal amount of $409,758 (Deposits + Profits) was processed by us.

In the mean time, you not only misbehaved with our staff but also opened an FPA compliant thread (full of lies and manipulated facts) stating that we are a Scam broker. We told you we were concerned that our reputation was being wrongly tarnished by you. Thereafter, you confirmed on your FPA complaint thread that YOU HAVE RECEIVED your full amount (Deposit + Profits). [Refer link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-scammed-by-turnkey-forex.57929/post-329624]

However, you sensed that since we got concerned about our online reputation, you can use this peculiar situation as an opportunity to extort some money from us. After 4 months passed, you opened another FPA compliant thread, claiming you did not receive your money, refuting your own earlier confirmation of having received the entire amount. [Refer link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/abandoned-scammed-by-turnkey-forex-part-2.59965/]

You received multiple questions from fellow community members as well as FPA COURT asking why you earlier mentioned that you received all your money and to provide evidence to support your accusations. NO RESPONSE came from you for 1 YEAR.

On 30th June, 2020- The FPA court said “ Those who start threads are responsible for maintaining them. In this case, the OP ignored several questions by senior members as well as an FPA invitation to return to the thread. This thread is now marked as ABANDONED and will be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.”

Now, after 2 years, you have again started this (your 3rd complaint) thread, in a bid to blackmail us again with threat to damage our reputation.

We would also like to humbly invite the esteemed FPA court to investigate this user’s previous activities, as summarized above. We, the brokers are an as important member of this forum, as are the Traders. We have full faith in the justice system of the FPA Court and its unbiased investigation.

Such irresponsible, malafide, and misleading users should be permanently banned from FPA, as a lesson against the ill acts of extortion and manipulation.

Regards
TurnkeyForex Team
Aibch,
Villalbilla, Spain,
Apr 26, 2022,

Trading at an extremely low cost

If you want a broker with tight spreads, I suggest Turnkeyforex. The standard account spreads are very tight; I was able to get maximum profit from my trades when I was using it. I switched to the ecn account because I prefer to be charged some commissions instead. The commission is also very low; it is rare to see a broker that charges that low. Turnkey protects against negative balances. Deposit is free of charge, and withdrawal is also free of charge

Les Franqueses del Valles, Spain,
Apr 21, 2022,

Demo, support, robot

I used the demo account for some months before opening the live account. My demo trading experience improved with time. I just noticed that the live account experience was a little different when I started. It took me some weeks to fully adapt to it. I also bought a robot for my trades; Support guided me through the ea installation process. It was my first time, and I didn't know how to go about it. Support also guided me on some other things that I didn't know how to use

Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain,
Apr 21, 2022,

VPS is effective

I didn't know that expert advisors behave differently on different platforms till I started to trade here. My expert advisors started to execute trades faster when I started to use it here. I didn't know brokerage platforms could make so much difference. Closing trades are executes fastt. When I trade manually, too, my orders, more often than not, fill in at the exact price I desire, especially when I am using the ECN account

LDinos,
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Mar 25, 2022,

Low trading cost

Charging $1 per lot is way too low. I wonder if the broker is even making so much profit. The spreads are also tight in the standard account with the average spread being 0.2 pips. This low cost of trading is a reason I have stayed with the broker

Galliate, Italy,
Mar 24, 2022,

Best for now

My best broker for forex so far because of its provisions and services. Things I like include its same-day withdrawals, active customer support services, plenty of forex pairs options, tight spreads and low cost, free withdrawal and deposit, instant execution, zero requotes, fundamental and technical trading tools and many more.

Laško, Slovenia,
Mar 24, 2022,

Not fraudulent

Fast execution, tight spreads, and minimal slippages. Very good for short-term trading. Long-term trades also sail well; the broker does not tamper with trades no matter how long they have been running. I have had trades run for weeks without being stopped out until it ends.

Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 22, 2022,

Support and low cost

If anyone wants a broker with reliable support services, turnkeyforex is the way. It does not just communicate with its customers very well but it also provides its services at a very low price. It is almost a year now and I have not had issues trading here.

- there is no cost of withdrawal and deposit
- no comissions for trading, I'm news trader so it's great (check FPA news signals, best signals!)

Monza, Italy,
Mar 16, 2022,

Good broker for forex majors

I am a daily forex trader, trading mostly major forex currencies. This broker was my pick due to good conditions for trading on ecn account. First I would mention that that fee for ecn account is only $1 per traded lot, which is quite low fee considering that my previous broker was charging me $5. During time of high volatility there are small spreads, but they are significantly below 1 pip. There are no other costs of trading, which indeed supports trading profitability. I never leave my position open overnight, so I am not able to say what costs of leverage are, I can only suppose that they are also low, taking into account all other conditions. I also didnt experienced any sort of issues when I was withdrawing my profits. Up to now I made only few withdrawals up to $500, and I have regularly received funds on my Mastercard within 1-2 working days. In summary, my opinion is that this is a fair broker, supporting low costs of trading.
Retse,
Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 10, 2022,

My no.1 broker for cryptos

This is my number one broker for trading btc and eth. This is one of rare brokers which allows crypto currencies to be traded through an ecn account. Taking into account that commission for ecn account is only $1 per traded lot, this significantly decreases costs of trading cryptos. There is small spreads when trading crytpos, but it is so small that does not have any impact on my profitability. Another option which was good for me is that I was able to fund my trading account through my usdt wallet. Although my account is USD based there has not been any commission taken from broker, neither I had any exchange rate differentials. At this moment, I am more than satisfied with trading conditions here.

Athens, Greece,
Feb 21, 2022,

I like how it works

One of best places to trade forex any time and anyday. I have been trading here since last year and the person who referred me has even been trading on this same platform longer than I started. I like the way everything works. From the customer support to the trading tools and various forex assets

SL,
Jan 24, 2022,

Update to "Unfortunate Event" post

Since I’ve posted my review on 12Jan2022, after several email communications from 05Jan2022 onwards, Turnkey has responded via email that they will return the funds to my Turnkey account on 18Jan2022. I have since received the funds (exact amount on 18Jan2022), made a withdrawal request, and have received the funds (exact amount) back into my bank account (21Jan2022). Overall, it was a peculiar event, as I’ve not encountered such happenings before.

Jan 12, 2022 - 1 Star I have used Turnkey Forex since April 2021 and had a first full withdrawal in August 2021, due to personal reasons. The trades during my first deposit with Turnkey has been a good experience, though the bank wire deposit and withdrawal took a long time (~3 weeks) but it was manageable, as it was notified by customer support and I was mentally prepared for it.

Having a rather good impression on the trading experience, I've decided to continue with Turnkey in November 2021 with a 2nd deposit. When I've made my deposit and was informed there could be delayed deposit via bank wire, I was prepared to wait, and after 2 weeks (end of Nov'21), my account was deposited with my transferred funds and I was notified by customer support via email. Unfortunately, after 1 month (on 23Dec2021), the balance in my Turnkey account was zeroed, and upon checking my account statement (there isn't daily statements sent), I saw the deposit was reversed with no notification from Turnkey Forex to indicate the events leading to it or causing it to happen.

I've contacted Live Chat on 05Jan2022, and was told that customer support would contact me soon. I didn't get a response immediately (waited for more than half a day), so I sent an email to support team on 05Jan2022 at night, asking whether this is due to a system glitch. Turnkey first responded on 06Jan2022, saying "funds sent via bank wire were credited to your trading account temporarily. As checked, we still haven't received them. Therefore, the transaction has been reversed. I request you to get in touch with your bank once for the same." I couldn't believe this, as I've not encountered such an event during my trading years, and so I asked Turnkey to check carefully. So after another round of back and forth emails, I did check with my bank, and was informed that it was a same bank transfer (within Singapore, same bank that I used to do the bank wire), and it was completed successfully immediately.

So, this got me thinking. On 30Nov2021, Turnkey confirmed to receive the deposit into my Turnkey account. There's a delayed 15 days after bank wire until the balance showing up in my account, I don't know what's the delay for, but nothing was communicated to me about the bank wire being deposited to my Turnkey Forex account was based on good faith. And it was reversed on 23Dec2021, while my bank account showed clearly an outgoing transaction dated 15Nov2021, and nothing came back after that in December.

From my client portal view, there wasn't a withdrawal for the balance on my account, but for deposit, there was an "approved" deposit dated 29Nov2021. So where did my funds go to? I feel disappointed and unhappy how this turned out, not sure if anyone out there encountered a similar event as me. But for others, to take note this could happen to you too.

I'm still in correspondence with Turnkey customer support, I hope they'd find the answer to my missing funds soon.

Villejuif, France,
Dec 23, 2021,

Long and short trades

So far it seems suitable for short and long term trades. I scalp and also do swing trades when it is necessary. The strategy I use depends on the markets and the opportunities that i see

Rome, Italy,
Dec 22, 2021,

Fast execution

My trades execute very fast,t and the execution even became faster when I started to support it with the VPS. Executing many trades at a time comes with no delays

LuisGG,
Rota, Spain,
Dec 21, 2021,

Wide of market

I get to trade all the major forex pairs and crosses as a single trader. Even if my trades runs for a week, the broker does not tamper with it and does not close me out of my trades. It has advanced trading tools and the news also assists me in knowing the long term directions of the market. All that is need here is knowledge and one is guaranteed to make money because the broker is legit.

Milan, Italy,
Dec 6, 2021,

Good broker for trading forex

In my opinion this is good broker for trading forex, especially for scalpers, like myself. I am here for few months now, scalping during US time, when volatility is highest. I am using one EA on my MT5 platform, it is working without any issues. All deals were executed up to now. Spreads are very tight here. As I am trading major fiat currencies, I have spreads around 3 pips. However, as US time closes, spreads are even lower, some 2 pips. For me it is also good option that I can transfer my profits to my PayPal account

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 27, 2021,

friendly for ea

I have a few ea for asia session here. Overnight fees are quite low as the spread. It is not costly to trade here and the features available makes it easy for me to make short term trade speculation. Overall recommend

Arizona, USA,
Nov 25, 2021,

Bad "Market Open" Discipline

They do not seem to take the Market open time (Sunday in my Time Zone) seriously for their Demo Feed.

I have many Forward-Tests running which get destroyed when they decide to turn on the feed several hours later than the market open. Emailing Support for several weeks...no help. Multiple Excuses given. They need to do their maintenance on Saturday and get the feed turned back on well before the market open. Even ICMarkets can manage to do this with their enormous Demo Server Fleet. NO OTHER DEALER TREATS THE MARKET OPEN SO RECKLASSLY.

They have unlimited Demo's which is nice.

They adjust their spreads in their ECN model often and they become wider more than any dealer I have seen. I have over 7 dealers on my computer and four VPS's. Turnkey Forex is the worst when it comes to spread changes. Today it is Thanksgiving day in the USA so liquidity is low. Out of all the dealers that I have Turnkey Forex for most of the day has had 3-4 times the spread..in their so-called ECN account that they charge a commission on. No wonder they are advertising "Zero-Commissions" recently.

I am scared to go live with them. I am holding out to see if there is any improvement. I think everybody deserves a chance.
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 7, 2021:
Dear Marley,

Thank you for continuing to be a valued customer with Turnkey Forex!

In regards to your concern of demo feed not turning on, please be informed that this has happened on our Demo accounts only on a couple of Monday mornings in the past one year, due to some technical glitch, as part of the maintenance on the server. There has not been any issue whatsoever on our Live accounts. However, we have already fixed this issue and it will not recur in future.

The maintenance on servers is carried on from time to time in order to provide order execution similar to that on a live account for best client experience.

Further, our support team has constantly been in touch with you via email regarding your queries.

Regarding the spreads, TurnkeyForex is known in the industry for providing a combination of low commissions and razor-thin spreads starting from 0.0 pips on pairs like EURUSD on ECN accounts. Being a pure ECN broker, the spreads provided on an ECN account are raw and free from re-quotes.

On our platform, you get trade execution mostly at the prices that you see, unlike most of the other brokers. Even if the spreads are wider at a few occasions including market opening or closing time or news hours, you will see that the order execution happens at the best prices and there is minimal slippage with us.

We continuously strive to provide our clients with the best trading experience by coming up with lucrative offers including the currently running Zero Commissions offer.

We request you to try out our live account for a real hands-on experience with our impeccable trading conditions.

For further inquiries, please contact us on Live Chat 24*5 or write to us at contactus@turnkeyforex.com

Regards
Turnkeyforex Team
Sarr1705,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Nov 25, 2021,

Flexible leverage

The broker provides a different range of markets with more than 60 forex pairs and other assets like indices, cryptocurrencies and commodities. The wide range of the market is also coupled with flexible leverage which can be large enough to make me risk as much as I can and can also be low enough to make me lay low when I want to. One can use up to 1:500 leverage

AK,
Berlin, Germany,
Nov 17, 2021,

Good Broker

I've never had here problems with order execution and I've chosen it because of tight spreads, tested withdrawal to crypto wallet and got funds during a day, it seems about 4 or 6 hours but it was business day. but after NFP I've lost almost everything, fellows, be careful with nfp! I will continue trading with turnkey next month ..

livorno, Italy,
Nov 16, 2021,

recommend

true ecn, with vps it's much better, trading here news and also i have here some ea, mt4 works without delays, it's possible to use crypto for withdrawal. no problems for now

Alin Muresan,
Zalau, Romania,
Oct 25, 2021,

Same day withdrawal

The withdrawal has been on the same day so far. No delays. I use btc wallet on crypto exchange. There are brokers that don't accept binance, here there aren't problems.

Order execution without problems, but during asian session there are requotes.

Bacau, Romania,
Oct 15, 2021,

Analytical tools

There are many analytical tools here that many serious traders will be able to use. If you know how to trade you will be able to make money here. I am not making money yet even though I have been trading the live and demo account but my friend who knows how to trade better makes money. I will join the money makers’ league soon. By the way, the demo account has been useful in my training so far. I am glad it is always available for use

Alexander Red,
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 14, 2021,

Scalping strategy

Scalping the news here is less complicated because the difference between the ask and bid price is usually slim. The spreads do not get too wide and making meaningful profit within few pips is a possibility
Pros: I scalp the news and day trade
Cons: the MT4 does not allow crypto base accounts only the MT5 does.

Lund, Sweden,
Jul 11, 2021,

Use my robot here

I've just bought a robot in MT5 platform and use it here. The environment is stable for such. Recommend

MD, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Crypto Broker

Cryptocurrency withdrawal is fast. I use it as my base currency and also with draw with it. Trading cryptocurrencies with Turnkeyforex has been without issues. It would be nice if the broker adds to the crypto instruments.

I turned to using robots a while ago and it has given me consistent trading results, just like when I was trading manually.

Laval, France,
Jun 10, 2021,

EA account

Someone trades for me for an agreed profit - just bought the EA. I also trade myself but it is with very little capital because I am not so good yet. My trades are not so balanced yet and I get scared many times, so because of this I resort to scalping the market many times and this is even easier because the spreads are zero spreads and the leverage is quite high, up to 1:500.

May 20, 2021,

Traders can control PAMM accounts

Turnkey offers both the ECN and STP accounts with forex, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies. I like that the broker has good services plus high and flexible leverage of up to 500:1. I have been trading here for some years now, and I am consistently profitable. Now I trade for people to make profit. When I had my first set of clients, they needed me to trade for them and wanted a very safe environment where all the parties involved would watch the trades, but I didn't know what to do. It only came to my mind to contact customer support to make inquiries, and it was the customer support that told me about the PAMM program. I was told that I could be the PAMM trader and the broker would join my clients' accounts to mine; that seemed to be the idea I was looking for; the other parties also agreed to it, and we opened one. I was told that I had to have at least three other accounts joined with mine and the cumulative money cannot be less than $5000. We also agreed on how the profit would be, and the investors gave the broker the consent of delegating the right of trading theaccounts to me. So, from there, all my trades were allocated to their account too, and anytime they withdraw money, the broker assigns my portion from the agreement to me. This is our 6th month of doing and it has been smooth.
May 16, 2021,

good trading condition

Forex has changed my life. I had always dreamed of working from home. I tried some other skills before I was finally introduced to forex. I have had my share of losses which eventually affected my psychology. I finally met a big brother who made me see some of the mistakes I have been making . I'm glad I met him. Trading started going well since then. The only problem I had was withdrawal charges. I trade for people and their withdrawal charge didn't make me get the full profits. Sometimes they reduce my profit up to 3%. Imagine I am withdrawing 9% of my profit and 3% is gone all because of the withdrawal charge. I was introduced to a broker who does not charge any withdrawal fee but their trading services were bad and I was eventually scammed. A friend finally introduced me to Turnkey and I discovered their withdrawal charge is relatively free asides the good trading condition . I have been using the broker for over two years now and their trading services are also cool. I also like the fact that Turnkey offers transparent brokerage services.
Paris, France,
May 12, 2021,

Tight spread and easy scalping

EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY, and other currency pairs are all zero pips. Scalping has been made so easy in Turnkey because of the tight spreads. Scalping was not my strategy before I started to trade here, but the zero spread tempted me to start scalping. I still take long trades but not so often; It has been good here for me. Compared to my former broker, the Turnkey demo account has the live chart value, and I use it to test new strategies before trying them out on the live account. I don't have an issue with the broker yet.

Jan 18, 2021,

Awesome experience..!

Hey guys!
I have been trading for more than 8 years now. Initially, I was trading part-time so I was fine
with my earlier broker, but when I shifted to being a full-time trader, I started facing serious
troubles with them. I had several trade issues & so frequently and they literally took forever to
get back to me. They even took it on my withdrawals and trust me, it bites so bad, to not be able
to get your own money. So, I had to switch my broker. After a lot of research and consultation
with my fellow traders, I took a step ahead with ‘Turnkey Forex’.With my 2 years of experience
with them, I can say that despite being an unregulated broker, their services have been better
than some of the regulated brokers as well. I extremely contend with their deposit and
withdrawal procedure. My deposits never take more than 20 minutes to reflect on my account.
Even my withdrawals are always sorted within 10 hours and this is their best aspect. They have
cancelled my withdrawal just once, in the last 2 years and that also counts back to a valid
reason, which makes me more secure about my funds. But they should consider giving us more
than 100 % bonus some times like their other counterparts, it could give a much-required boost
to our trading. If other brokers can do it, so should you guys work on it as well.
And, I am not satisfied with just Cryptos being the solo mode of payment, other forms of
payment should also be added to the options. It could be really convenient for every one of us to
trade with them. Their chat support mentioned that they will soon be introducing the direct
method of payments, but as of now, it is only Cryptos. One thing that I am amazed to see is that
they do not have much social media presence and whenever I recommend them to anyone, my
colleague comes back to me saying that this broker is not very popular. I can also see that they
have not replied to any of the reviews here on FPA too. Guys, this is time for social media.
While you are good at what you do, you need to up your game on social media too.
As of now, I am satisfied with their services but the things mentioned above need to be looked
into for better future prospects.
Otherwise, you all are doing a great job. Keep it going!
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Dec 16, 2020,

A Trustworthy Offshore Broker

I opened an account with Turnkey Forex about a year back after burning my hands with an offshore broker. I was initially reluctant to try out another offshore broker, but after reading their reviews, I decided to give them a try. Here is what I think:-

Pros:
1. Deposits are fast. It takes just 10 minutes for my deposit to reflect in my trading account.
2. Spreads are tightest of what I have seen.
3. Commission is super low- only $2/lot RT
3. Excellent customer service. I have a dedicated Account Manager, and the chat support is quite knowledgeable and responsive as well.
4. They have Cryptocurrencies for trading and have also added Act Trader recently.
5. The withdrawals are super fast. I always get my money within 1-4 hours time.

Cons:
1. 1. I do not like their website. Too many spelling mistakes which initially made me doubt if they are even genuine. Also, they have stocks and ETFs mentioned on their website which I couldn’t see on the trading platform. When checked with the chat agent, I was told that they are in the process of Upgradation.
2. As of now, they are only accepting deposits in the form of Cryptocurrencies. I have been told by my Account Manager that they will be introducing InstaCoins and VLoad very soon. I am waiting for that.

I am glad that I gave Turnkeyforex a try. They are the only reason why I have not lost all my faith in offshore brokerage.

Maryland, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

Do not fund with this broker. They are a SCAM

Turnkey used to be a great place to trade. Recently in June I funded an account with $500. I ran that account and a second account up $40k plus in total equity. I requested 4 withdrawals for a total of $24,000. Those withdrawals took more then a week to receive (keep in mind they quote you 48 hours for processing) and on top of them being late, all of them were short. They never sent the full amount, each withdrawal was short between $70 and $400. The last $16k I put in for withdrawal on Monday 7/6/2020. From 7/8/2020 I requested to know when they will process my requests. They (Barry, Anthony, Support Team) told me, every day ( sometimes twice a day) they have escalated my issue to be processed by the end of they day. Every single day 1 to 2 times a day I would inquire about my withdrawal issue. Almost two weeks later I am still without my withdrawal. I also have fellow traders who are also waiting on withdrawals that are one week to two weeks late. I have screen shots of everything from my deposits, to the bullpoop lies they tell me about being processed, I have everything documented. I didn't want to go anywhere and leave a bad review, but since they are scamming traders (or until I get my money), I need to help those who are looking for a good offshore broker to not go to Turnkey Forex. If they pay I will UPDATE this post only if they stop lying on their website.
Dikshant G.,
Haryana, India,
May 28, 2020,

Good Broker

I've completed total of 8 mons today with turnkey and can confidently say they are a good choice for scalping. Good trading conditions mended with low pricing say it all. After making fair share of returns, I tested few withdrawals and received on time, better than previous broker experience. Kudos to team

Jan 31, 2020,

I've traded with Turnkey for 1 year. Spreads and commissions are about the lowest of any broker I tested. Their ECN execution has always been fast.

I echo some other reviewers on the slowness of support responses. But I find their Live Chat extremely handy and friendly, when they're on. My Bitcoin withdrawal took 4 business days (instead of their advised "2"), but it came through perfectly.

Jan 9, 2020,

Needs Improvement

Pro's
- Accepts US customers
- Low commissions and spreads compared to other unregulated brokers
- Triple swap occurs on Friday, not Wednesday (great if you don't hold positions over the weekend)
- Barry is a good account manager
- Stable coin options for deposits / withdrawals are offered (great to avoid fluctuations and uncertainty of other crypto)

Con's
- Unregulated
- The back office portal is the worst I've experienced from any broker:
very slow to respond
support ticket submission currently doesn't work (have to send email)
withdrawal request currently doesn't work (have to send email)
instant transfer between accounts is not offered (have to send email)
- It typically takes 1-2 days to receive a response to support, withdrawal, and transfer email requests.
- Night spreads can get high (not good for night scalping)
- Every night when rollover occurs, the tick data and trading stops for 5 minutes (problem for night scalping)
- They don't give you a record of withdrawal details showing crypto coin quantity and price at time of the withdrawal transaction, so there's no way to audit the withdrawal transaction to make sure they are not holding a little bit of coin for themselves with each withdrawal

Dec 29, 2018 - 4 Stars I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.

-, USA,
Sep 19, 2019,

Market maniupulation

Twice price was never near my stop loss and they closed the trade, my trade hit tp it went under my target and it did not close, funny how the drop only happened in their platform which should tell you something. Extremely disappointed they don't honor anything, at the beginning they were great now just terrible. Currently looking for a new broker.
Elijah,
Chicago, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

so far so good!

Great spreads, and super low commissions make this a great place to trade! The swaps are below average, but the spreads are very tight and the commissions are very low!

This is a great broker because they don't block you from placing pending orders right near (market) price (like many other brokers). They credit you all fees for deposits made in BTC with a $200 minimum deposit to get fee credit.

Trade executions are fast, deposits are fast via BTC, even over the weekend. And the greatest thing about this broker is the withdrawals are super fast in BTC, which allows me to eliminate the bankers and their overpriced fees!

Perter,
Norwood, Australia,
Jun 14, 2019,

good broker have been with them for more than 2 years

Have been with the broker long enough to confidently say they are fair & never had issues big enough that i switch over to another broker

execution has been consistently good
minimal slippage
commission low
chat support always manages to help you when needed
spreads are the best that i've traded on, they just get sluggish when around midnight

but overall no complains

Richmond, Canada,
Feb 18, 2019,

Good trading conditions, but slow website and unregulated

Been trading here for 2+ months, the trading conditions are decent, low fees, not too much slippage.

I give 3 stars however because their website is extremely slow, and as of right now it does not work at all, it shows that the website does not exist.
This does make me worry a bit, as they are unregulated and makes me think they might just pack up and leave with these digital funds when it suits them.

I will update and provide a more detailed review in the future.

Dec 21, 2018,

If this is the same as Finpro then AVOID. I have just been told that any profits above the original deposit will only be paid in BTC. FYI, initial deposit was $10,000 USD and you double account and wish to withdraw you can only do so in BTC. If this is not affiliated with Finpro then my apologies. BEWARE
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Hi Mwash! We are not related to Finpro . Thanks
NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and another broker. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?

Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.

BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .

Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.