Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Aug 9, 2022 · TurnkeyForex.com  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Turnkey Forex

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, Ether/Ethereum, Instacoins, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether (USDT), VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, Ether/Ethereum, Instacoins, Litecoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

myxn,
Karlsruhe, Germany,
Aug 8, 2022,

Good service

Decent service:
- ecn spreads
- crypto deposit and withdrawals
- deposit bonus with good terms
- mt4 as a standard platform
- support

Florida, USA,
Aug 7, 2022,

Most trusted support broker

There is only a handful of off-shore FX brokers who allow trading with residents of USA.
In my opinion this is one of the best and reliable FX brokers I have ever had a pleasure to trade with. In addition they have very knowledgeable support staff with immediate response to any requested support issue.
Completely satisfied with this great company.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Jul 27, 2022,

Web terminal is great

I used to trade indices on MT5 platform, but when I first time used their web terminal, I have easily disregarded MT5. I think that this broker put indeed high effort to create a platform which makes trading as easy as possible. It is very intuitive and trader friendly. Charts are something which I like the most as there is very good list of indicators needed for good technical analysis. What I also like here is that I can easy track profitability of my open positions in a timely manner. Very good job with this platform.

Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom,
Jul 25, 2022,

VPS Hosting Available

I have relatively slower internet at my home, and currently no possibility to make it better. My friend recommended me to use vps service that some brokers provide. I have first tested it with Turnkey and it really works well for me. I am trading in this way for the last six months with this broker, executing my ea through their vps. Since all my trades are executed directly on their platform, I dont have to worry whether I will have continues internet protocol at my house. It comes with a price of $45 on a monthly basis, but as I am earning nice, it is not an issue for me.

Slatina, Romania,
Jul 18, 2022,

fast registration

I got a deposit bonus when I made my first deposit. The registration was also fast; it took only a couple of minutes, and I didn't experience any unnecessary delays in the process at all. So far, the two withdrawals I have made have also been free.

Marousi, Greece,
Jul 14, 2022,

Hft trading

One of the most obvious features one would notice when trading here is the tight spreads. The tight spreads make my trades execute at desired prices many times. With the fast order execution, I have no other option for high-frequency trading than turnkeyforex

Murcia, Spain,
Jun 22, 2022,

Nice cloud base service

Using the service for quite a while now and I have no regrets about subscribing to their forex Virtual private sever. With my subscription, I'm able to run my ea all day without having to worry about bad connectivity or beng offline at any time. Vps is for free for me.

Without vps and crypto based model that broker was like many other good ecn brokers.

Saint-denis, France,
Jun 14, 2022,

Trading crypto on ecn

I find that this is very good broker for trading crypto. What I prefer here is that I am able to trade major crypto through an ecn account. This significantly decreases my costs of trading. Namely, with my previous broker I have wide spreads on cryptos, so btcusd was somewhere around 10-30 pips, depending on volatility. Since I have here ability to trade crypto on ecn account, I have fixed cost for ecn of $1 and very small spread of only few pips. Considering that I have several trades during the day, this broker is saving me a great deal of money and increases my profitability.

Nikol,
San Lazzaro di Savena, Italy,
May 23, 2022,

Satisfactory remark

The two account types have similar conditions. No big dfference. Also, the one-click trading features has been helping me to enter into trades faster. I do not have problems so far. Withdrawal has been cosistently fast and the customer helpdesk replies well too. I am satisfied with the service

swanbourne, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2022,

Crypto for withdrawals is fast

Thank you for providing crypto options for transactions. The processing of payment takes a few hours. I also make deposits fast because I have many cryptos in my wallet

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :

• $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:

• For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10