TurnkeyForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 29, 2019

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

rhukevhe,
United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2019,

UNREGULATED SCAM BROKER! STAY AWAY

I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that my suspicions about them were true. It's time the FPA community banish this scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs.

Details are here.

Nov 5, 2018 - 1 Star WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Raj Parm,
Richmond, Canada,
Feb 18, 2019,

Good trading conditions, but slow website and unregulated

Been trading here for 2+ months, the trading conditions are decent, low fees, not too much slippage.

I give 3 stars however because their website is extremely slow, and as of right now it does not work at all, it shows that the website does not exist.
This does make me worry a bit, as they are unregulated and makes me think they might just pack up and leave with these digital funds when it suits them.

I will update and provide a more detailed review in the future.
JT_Mays,
Dec 29, 2018,

Very Good Experience for More Than 1 Year

I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.
mwash,
Dec 21, 2018,

If this is the same as Finpro then AVOID. I have just been told that any profits above the original deposit will only be paid in BTC. FYI, initial deposit was $10,000 USD and you double account and wish to withdraw you can only do so in BTC. If this is not affiliated with Finpro then my apologies. BEWARE
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Hi Mwash! We are not related to Finpro . Thanks
Ryang123,
NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Mohansst,
Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?
DeLaNo,
Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.
Bruce T,
West Drayton, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2018,

Thumbs Up for Turnkey Forex

i recently opened an account with them, the process was very smooth and fast.
I like their $2 commission for my account and the 400x leverage that they offer.
They are better than the other brokers i have traded with so far.
I give Turnkey Forex a thumbs up for sure.
faris almizan,
BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .
Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.