TurnkeyForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 17, 2018
Related sites appear to include FinProTrading.com

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Ryang123,
NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

rhukevhe,
USA, USA,
Nov 5, 2018,

Broker is not regulated and untrustworthy. Stay Away!

WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Mohansst,
Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?
DeLaNo,
Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.
Bruce T,
West Drayton, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2018,

Thumbs Up for Turnkey Forex

i recently opened an account with them, the process was very smooth and fast.
I like their $2 commission for my account and the 400x leverage that they offer.
They are better than the other brokers i have traded with so far.
I give Turnkey Forex a thumbs up for sure.
faris almizan,
BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .
Emmanuel4ITM,
NY, USA,
Jul 11, 2018,

A Broker That Stands Heads and Shoulders Above The Rest

A stellar broker.

They accept clients globally, and have been shown to provide principles of honesty, transparency, integrity, simplicity, and security, -- including stellar customer service -- you can rest assured knowing that you're very unlikely to find a better Forex broker elsewhere.

The features they offer are quite good. Besides a variety of options, their commissions are extremely low, spreads are tight, trade execution speed is superb, and slippage isn't bad. Top it off, they are a pure ECN/STP broker and they provide generous bonus offerings that DO NOT tie up your principal or profits. You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of all the best features that Turnkey offers.

If issues arise, they're quick to assist and resolve with the highest level of professionalism from any broker I've dealt with. Though they aren't regulated, they have chosen to take this route to ensure they are able to accommodate clients globally. They're located in the UK. And, at this time, they only accept bank wire transfers and bitcoin as deposit methods, however, they are working on other payment systems.

Unless you like to depart with more money than you need to, if you are looking for a "Turnkey" solution, TurnkeyForex is the only broker you should choose. I plan to stay. You should also consider them.

Ben (and Team Turnkey) are the BEST, as he truly provides white glove care all around..

If you'd be so kind, you may choose to use my following link below to signup directly with TurnKeyForex. I do receive compensation, and it would be most appreciated.

http://login. turnkeyforex.com/register?franchiseLead= REMOVED

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars Let me first state that I am a real person, and that I neither work for, nor am I affiliated with any broker or association of such nature. This is a genuine review based on my own personal dealings and experiences with the noted broker.

TurnkeyForex is truly a breath of fresh air. If you're truly looking for an honest broker, one that not only accept clients globally, but is also entirely committed to principles of honesty, transparency, integrity, simplicity, security, and all the rest -- including stellar customer service -- you can rest assured knowing that you're not, and I repeat, NOT, going to find a better Forex broker anywhere. I've looked.

When it comes to features offered, they have a wide variety of options. They have the best of all worlds. Their commissions are extremely low, spreads are tight, trade execution speed is superb, and I never noticed any slippage. Top it off, they are a pure ECN/STP broker and they provide generous bonus offerings that DO NOT tie up your principal or profits! You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of all the best features that Turnkey offers.

I truly haven't found a single issue with TurnkeyForex that I don't like. If one arises, they're quick to assist and resolve with the highest level of professionalism from any broker I've dealt with. Though they aren't regulated, they have chosen to take route to ensure they are able to accommodate clients globally. They're located in the UK. And, at this time, they only accept bank wire transfers and bitcoin as deposit methods, however, they are working on other payment systems.

Unless you like to depart with more money than you need to, if you are looking for a "Turnkey" solution, TurnkeyForex is the only broker you should choose. I plan to stay with them for life. You should consider do so also.

Ben (and Team Turnkey) is the BEST, and he truly provides white glove care all around.. Tell him Peter sent you.
Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.
toddler4372,
Senoia, GA, USA,
Apr 26, 2018,

So far so good. Just wired $500 to start an ECN account. Spreads are amazing and commissions are very low. Best I've found for US customers looking for an offshore broker. Just wish they were regulated, which is still the only thing that makes me a bit nervous.
dhays,
San Diego, CA, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

Profit from TurnkeyForex Trading

I started last August 2017 with TurnkeyForex. I was testing a number of different Forex brokers and had begun to settle on the ECN account as the only type of account that could adequately accommodate my scalping trading style. Their wonderfully low commissions per trade had an immediate positive impact on the profitability of my scalp trades. I had some problems with the MT4 platform and lost some significant gains due to some freezeups on a wild volume day. So I left. Now I am back! I have not been able to find another forex shop to compare with TurnkeyForex's liquidity, speed, and low-cost rates--and my significant profitability trading here. I wish they had MT5. But being able to easily talk to Ben 1-on-1 for account help has been awesome. He has walked me through many tasks including my first Bitcoin transfer. These are talented, good-hearted folks with an awesome ECN environment that is above all others. I make money here; it's as simple as that.