TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Alexander Red,
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 14, 2021,

Scalping strategy

Scalping the news here is less complicated because the difference between the ask and bid price is usually slim. The spreads do not get too wide and making meaningful profit within few pips is a possibility
Pros: I scalp the news and day trade
Cons: the MT4 does not allow crypto base accounts only the MT5 does.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Sep 9, 2021,

Crypto for many uses

The broker employs cryptocurrencies in many of its activities. It provides cryptocurrency CFD services which means that the underlying asset cannot be kept or stored. It also accepts cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal purposes and one thing is that they could be used as base currency for a trading account in the place of the popular USD or EUR. Withdrawal using cryptocurrencies just like that of the mastercard and electronic wallet are also granted only a few hours after request is made.

Nebraska, USA,
Aug 19, 2021,

Base Accounts

It's not like the monotonous brokers that offer just USD and EUR base accounts. One can also use some cryptocurrencies as account base currency. I have been using ETH base currency account and I have not had issues with my account or the account balance. Now that cryptocurrency prices have reduced I am being careful too.

Poland, Poland,
Aug 4, 2021,

crypto deposit and withdrawal

The broker accepts cryptocurrency as a mode of withdrawal and deposit. Using this means there is no need for account verification, especially to deposit money. Withdrawals are generally fast, and also I find it easy to deposit cryptocurrency because I have a lot of money invested in cryptocurrency. The live chat and support are active for five days a week and for 24 hours. The trading condition is optimal; I trade assets like AUDCHF and EURUSD. Trading these pairs has been profitable so far; I trade them mainly, and I don't trade other pairs. I am happy I am trading these pairs because they have given me a good turnaround in my trading career. The MT5 had different timeframes that could be used when trading forex.

Anita M.,
Varazdin, Croatia,
Aug 3, 2021,

VPS and trade speed

I subscribed to the platinum VPS package, it is fast. It provides 5 gig RAM and 4 VCPU. From my research, I discovered that it is connected to the linux servers. The broker partners with a third party company to provide the VPS. I really saw the difference in trades when I started to use it.

It’s a bit better than standard MT5 hosting, the order opens a bit faster. But it also depends of which style of trading you have.

Suceava, Romania,
Jul 17, 2021,

My new broker

I decided to switch to Turnkeyfx a few months ago. Although I like the fact that I get fast withdrawals to my binance wallet, nice ECN account, good broker.

Steven,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Jul 13, 2021,

Types of account offered

I have used the ECN and the STP accounts and these are the things I have noticed from the types of accounts. The ECN account does not have so much difference from the STP account. The obvious difference is that in the STP account, the broker does not charge commissions on trades while there is a little commission charged in the ECN account. I still use the ECN account because it offers 0.0 pip spread.

Lund, Sweden,
Jul 11, 2021,

Use my robot here

I've just bought a robot in MT5 platform and use it here. The environment is stable for such. Recommend

MD, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Crypto Broker

Cryptocurrency withdrawal is fast. I use it as my base currency and also with draw with it. Trading cryptocurrencies with Turnkeyforex has been without issues. It would be nice if the broker adds to the crypto instruments.

I turned to using robots a while ago and it has given me consistent trading results, just like when I was trading manually.

Laval, France,
Jun 10, 2021,

EA account

Someone trades for me for an agreed profit - just bought the EA. I also trade myself but it is with very little capital because I am not so good yet. My trades are not so balanced yet and I get scared many times, so because of this I resort to scalping the market many times and this is even easier because the spreads are zero spreads and the leverage is quite high, up to 1:500.

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :

• $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:

• For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10