TurnkeyForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 7, 2018

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

West Drayton, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2018,

Thumbs Up for Turnkey Forex

i recently opened an account with them, the process was very smooth and fast.
I like their $2 commission for my account and the 400x leverage that they offer.
They are better than the other brokers i have traded with so far.
I give Turnkey Forex a thumbs up for sure.
BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .
NY, USA,
Jul 11, 2018,

A Broker That Stands Heads and Shoulders Above The Rest

A stellar broker.

They accept clients globally, and have been shown to provide principles of honesty, transparency, integrity, simplicity, and security, -- including stellar customer service -- you can rest assured knowing that you're very unlikely to find a better Forex broker elsewhere.

The features they offer are quite good. Besides a variety of options, their commissions are extremely low, spreads are tight, trade execution speed is superb, and slippage isn't bad. Top it off, they are a pure ECN/STP broker and they provide generous bonus offerings that DO NOT tie up your principal or profits. You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of all the best features that Turnkey offers.

If issues arise, they're quick to assist and resolve with the highest level of professionalism from any broker I've dealt with. Though they aren't regulated, they have chosen to take this route to ensure they are able to accommodate clients globally. They're located in the UK. And, at this time, they only accept bank wire transfers and bitcoin as deposit methods, however, they are working on other payment systems.

Unless you like to depart with more money than you need to, if you are looking for a "Turnkey" solution, TurnkeyForex is the only broker you should choose. I plan to stay. You should also consider them.

Ben (and Team Turnkey) are the BEST, as he truly provides white glove care all around..

If you'd be so kind, you may choose to use my following link below to signup directly with TurnKeyForex. I do receive compensation, and it would be most appreciated.

http://login. turnkeyforex.com/register?franchiseLead= REMOVED

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars Let me first state that I am a real person, and that I neither work for, nor am I affiliated with any broker or association of such nature. This is a genuine review based on my own personal dealings and experiences with the noted broker.

TurnkeyForex is truly a breath of fresh air. If you're truly looking for an honest broker, one that not only accept clients globally, but is also entirely committed to principles of honesty, transparency, integrity, simplicity, security, and all the rest -- including stellar customer service -- you can rest assured knowing that you're not, and I repeat, NOT, going to find a better Forex broker anywhere. I've looked.

When it comes to features offered, they have a wide variety of options. They have the best of all worlds. Their commissions are extremely low, spreads are tight, trade execution speed is superb, and I never noticed any slippage. Top it off, they are a pure ECN/STP broker and they provide generous bonus offerings that DO NOT tie up your principal or profits! You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of all the best features that Turnkey offers.

I truly haven't found a single issue with TurnkeyForex that I don't like. If one arises, they're quick to assist and resolve with the highest level of professionalism from any broker I've dealt with. Though they aren't regulated, they have chosen to take route to ensure they are able to accommodate clients globally. They're located in the UK. And, at this time, they only accept bank wire transfers and bitcoin as deposit methods, however, they are working on other payment systems.

Unless you like to depart with more money than you need to, if you are looking for a "Turnkey" solution, TurnkeyForex is the only broker you should choose. I plan to stay with them for life. You should consider do so also.

Ben (and Team Turnkey) is the BEST, and he truly provides white glove care all around.. Tell him Peter sent you.
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.
Senoia, GA, USA,
Apr 26, 2018,

So far so good. Just wired $500 to start an ECN account. Spreads are amazing and commissions are very low. Best I've found for US customers looking for an offshore broker. Just wish they were regulated, which is still the only thing that makes me a bit nervous.
San Diego, CA, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

Profit from TurnkeyForex Trading

I started last August 2017 with TurnkeyForex. I was testing a number of different Forex brokers and had begun to settle on the ECN account as the only type of account that could adequately accommodate my scalping trading style. Their wonderfully low commissions per trade had an immediate positive impact on the profitability of my scalp trades. I had some problems with the MT4 platform and lost some significant gains due to some freezeups on a wild volume day. So I left. Now I am back! I have not been able to find another forex shop to compare with TurnkeyForex's liquidity, speed, and low-cost rates--and my significant profitability trading here. I wish they had MT5. But being able to easily talk to Ben 1-on-1 for account help has been awesome. He has walked me through many tasks including my first Bitcoin transfer. These are talented, good-hearted folks with an awesome ECN environment that is above all others. I make money here; it's as simple as that.
Jan 29, 2018,

Very responsive client support, and a good trading environment with tight spreads and low commissions.
New Delhi, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excellent client support. Please add MT5 to your available platforms

I have had accounts at over a dozen forex brokers over last several years. One thing that is coming among all the brokers is that they take their customers for granted and the client support is limited to email or support ticketing system.

Turnkeyforex on the other hand is a very professional and client friendly broker. They always are available and willing to get on phone with me. I don't have a very large account with them but they seem to not care if my account size is small. Their client support is top notch and their spreads are as tight, or even better than, some of the leading brokers in the industry. Their client support deserves a 5 star rating. Keep doing the good work. Small traders like me need forex broker who cares.

But one suggestion, you only have MT4 on your platform List. Please add MT5 as well to your platform List. It's an upcoming platform and adding it to your available platforms will enhance your technical competitiveness in the otherwise commoditized industry.

Cheers
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2018,

None existant company - cannot be found at Companies House

When any attempt at due diligence was made they are NOT repeat NOT appearing as a Limited Company in the UK and any live chat with their supposed representatives makes them very evasive.
They even claimed to be formally based in Canada when I phoned them as the manager seemed to panic when questioned on this basic due diligence .
Remember folks - always , always , always do due diligence.
I will not be sending them any money as it is clear they are not who they say they are as no registration exists for this company anywhere in the UK and likely they are not at the generic address they gave. You have been warned
Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 4, 2017,

Opening my account was very easy and fast. I am particularly pleased with the support team because every respond comes in a few seconds.