TurnkeyForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2019

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Raj Parm,
Richmond, Canada,
Feb 18, 2019,

Good trading conditions, but slow website and unregulated

Been trading here for 2+ months, the trading conditions are decent, low fees, not too much slippage.

I give 3 stars however because their website is extremely slow, and as of right now it does not work at all, it shows that the website does not exist.
This does make me worry a bit, as they are unregulated and makes me think they might just pack up and leave with these digital funds when it suits them.

I will update and provide a more detailed review in the future.
JT_Mays,
Dec 29, 2018,

Very Good Experience for More Than 1 Year

I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.
mwash,
Dec 21, 2018,

If this is the same as Finpro then AVOID. I have just been told that any profits above the original deposit will only be paid in BTC. FYI, initial deposit was $10,000 USD and you double account and wish to withdraw you can only do so in BTC. If this is not affiliated with Finpro then my apologies. BEWARE
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Hi Mwash! We are not related to Finpro . Thanks
Ryang123,
NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

rhukevhe,
USA, USA,
Nov 5, 2018,

Broker is not regulated and untrustworthy. Stay Away!

WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Mohansst,
Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?
DeLaNo,
Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.
Bruce T,
West Drayton, United Kingdom,
Jul 31, 2018,

Thumbs Up for Turnkey Forex

i recently opened an account with them, the process was very smooth and fast.
I like their $2 commission for my account and the 400x leverage that they offer.
They are better than the other brokers i have traded with so far.
I give Turnkey Forex a thumbs up for sure.
faris almizan,
BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .
Emmanuel4ITM,
NY, USA,
Jul 11, 2018,

A Broker That Stands Heads and Shoulders Above The Rest

A stellar broker.

They accept clients globally, and have been shown to provide principles of honesty, transparency, integrity, simplicity, and security, -- including stellar customer service -- you can rest assured knowing that you're very unlikely to find a better Forex broker elsewhere.

The features they offer are quite good. Besides a variety of options, their commissions are extremely low, spreads are tight, trade execution speed is superb, and slippage isn't bad. Top it off, they are a pure ECN/STP broker and they provide generous bonus offerings that DO NOT tie up your principal or profits. You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of all the best features that Turnkey offers.

If issues arise, they're quick to assist and resolve with the highest level of professionalism from any broker I've dealt with. Though they aren't regulated, they have chosen to take this route to ensure they are able to accommodate clients globally. They're located in the UK. And, at this time, they only accept bank wire transfers and bitcoin as deposit methods, however, they are working on other payment systems.

Unless you like to depart with more money than you need to, if you are looking for a "Turnkey" solution, TurnkeyForex is the only broker you should choose. I plan to stay. You should also consider them.

Ben (and Team Turnkey) are the BEST, as he truly provides white glove care all around..

If you'd be so kind, you may choose to use my following link below to signup directly with TurnKeyForex. I do receive compensation, and it would be most appreciated.

http://login. turnkeyforex.com/register?franchiseLead= REMOVED

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars Let me first state that I am a real person, and that I neither work for, nor am I affiliated with any broker or association of such nature. This is a genuine review based on my own personal dealings and experiences with the noted broker.

TurnkeyForex is truly a breath of fresh air. If you're truly looking for an honest broker, one that not only accept clients globally, but is also entirely committed to principles of honesty, transparency, integrity, simplicity, security, and all the rest -- including stellar customer service -- you can rest assured knowing that you're not, and I repeat, NOT, going to find a better Forex broker anywhere. I've looked.

When it comes to features offered, they have a wide variety of options. They have the best of all worlds. Their commissions are extremely low, spreads are tight, trade execution speed is superb, and I never noticed any slippage. Top it off, they are a pure ECN/STP broker and they provide generous bonus offerings that DO NOT tie up your principal or profits! You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of all the best features that Turnkey offers.

I truly haven't found a single issue with TurnkeyForex that I don't like. If one arises, they're quick to assist and resolve with the highest level of professionalism from any broker I've dealt with. Though they aren't regulated, they have chosen to take route to ensure they are able to accommodate clients globally. They're located in the UK. And, at this time, they only accept bank wire transfers and bitcoin as deposit methods, however, they are working on other payment systems.

Unless you like to depart with more money than you need to, if you are looking for a "Turnkey" solution, TurnkeyForex is the only broker you should choose. I plan to stay with them for life. You should consider do so also.

Ben (and Team Turnkey) is the BEST, and he truly provides white glove care all around.. Tell him Peter sent you.