TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Jul 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, SWIFT
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Maryland, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

Do not fund with this broker. They are a SCAM

Turnkey used to be a great place to trade. Recently in June I funded an account with $500. I ran that account and a second account up $40k plus in total equity. I requested 4 withdrawals for a total of $24,000. Those withdrawals took more then a week to receive (keep in mind they quote you 48 hours for processing) and on top of them being late, all of them were short. They never sent the full amount, each withdrawal was short between $70 and $400. The last $16k I put in for withdrawal on Monday 7/6/2020. From 7/8/2020 I requested to know when they will process my requests. They (Barry, Anthony, Support Team) told me, every day ( sometimes twice a day) they have escalated my issue to be processed by the end of they day. Every single day 1 to 2 times a day I would inquire about my withdrawal issue. Almost two weeks later I am still without my withdrawal. I also have fellow traders who are also waiting on withdrawals that are one week to two weeks late. I have screen shots of everything from my deposits, to the bullpoop lies they tell me about being processed, I have everything documented. I didn't want to go anywhere and leave a bad review, but since they are scamming traders (or until I get my money), I need to help those who are looking for a good offshore broker to not go to Turnkey Forex. If they pay I will UPDATE this post only if they stop lying on their website.

Dikshant G.,
Haryana, India,
May 28, 2020,

Good Broker

I've completed total of 8 mons today with turnkey and can confidently say they are a good choice for scalping. Good trading conditions mended with low pricing say it all. After making fair share of returns, I tested few withdrawals and received on time, better than previous broker experience. Kudos to team

Jan 31, 2020,

I've traded with Turnkey for 1 year. Spreads and commissions are about the lowest of any broker I tested. Their ECN execution has always been fast.

I echo some other reviewers on the slowness of support responses. But I find their Live Chat extremely handy and friendly, when they're on. My Bitcoin withdrawal took 4 business days (instead of their advised "2"), but it came through perfectly.

Jan 9, 2020,

Needs Improvement

Pro's
- Accepts US customers
- Low commissions and spreads compared to other unregulated brokers
- Triple swap occurs on Friday, not Wednesday (great if you don't hold positions over the weekend)
- Barry is a good account manager
- Stable coin options for deposits / withdrawals are offered (great to avoid fluctuations and uncertainty of other crypto)

Con's
- Unregulated
- The back office portal is the worst I've experienced from any broker:
very slow to respond
support ticket submission currently doesn't work (have to send email)
withdrawal request currently doesn't work (have to send email)
instant transfer between accounts is not offered (have to send email)
- It typically takes 1-2 days to receive a response to support, withdrawal, and transfer email requests.
- Night spreads can get high (not good for night scalping)
- Every night when rollover occurs, the tick data and trading stops for 5 minutes (problem for night scalping)
- They don't give you a record of withdrawal details showing crypto coin quantity and price at time of the withdrawal transaction, so there's no way to audit the withdrawal transaction to make sure they are not holding a little bit of coin for themselves with each withdrawal

Dec 29, 2018 - 4 Stars I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.

-, USA,
Sep 19, 2019,

Market maniupulation

Twice price was never near my stop loss and they closed the trade, my trade hit tp it went under my target and it did not close, funny how the drop only happened in their platform which should tell you something. Extremely disappointed they don't honor anything, at the beginning they were great now just terrible. Currently looking for a new broker.
Elijah,
Chicago, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

so far so good!

Great spreads, and super low commissions make this a great place to trade! The swaps are below average, but the spreads are very tight and the commissions are very low!

This is a great broker because they don't block you from placing pending orders right near (market) price (like many other brokers). They credit you all fees for deposits made in BTC with a $200 minimum deposit to get fee credit.

Trade executions are fast, deposits are fast via BTC, even over the weekend. And the greatest thing about this broker is the withdrawals are super fast in BTC, which allows me to eliminate the bankers and their overpriced fees!

Perter,
Norwood, Australia,
Jun 14, 2019,

good broker have been with them for more than 2 years

Have been with the broker long enough to confidently say they are fair & never had issues big enough that i switch over to another broker

execution has been consistently good
minimal slippage
commission low
chat support always manages to help you when needed
spreads are the best that i've traded on, they just get sluggish when around midnight

but overall no complains

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2019,

UNREGULATED SCAM BROKER! STAY AWAY

I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that my suspicions about them were true. It's time the FPA community banish this scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs.

Details are here.

Nov 5, 2018 - 1 Star WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Richmond, Canada,
Feb 18, 2019,

Good trading conditions, but slow website and unregulated

Been trading here for 2+ months, the trading conditions are decent, low fees, not too much slippage.

I give 3 stars however because their website is extremely slow, and as of right now it does not work at all, it shows that the website does not exist.
This does make me worry a bit, as they are unregulated and makes me think they might just pack up and leave with these digital funds when it suits them.

I will update and provide a more detailed review in the future.

Dec 21, 2018,

If this is the same as Finpro then AVOID. I have just been told that any profits above the original deposit will only be paid in BTC. FYI, initial deposit was $10,000 USD and you double account and wish to withdraw you can only do so in BTC. If this is not affiliated with Finpro then my apologies. BEWARE
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 26, 2018: