|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$10|
|Address:||5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5, ActivTrader|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether|
|Withdrawal Methods:||VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill|
Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forumGo to forums
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.
In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.
The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :
- $5 for micro Account
- $100 for Standard STP Account
- $200 for Pure ECN Account
- $300 for Zulu Trade Account
TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.
In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:
- For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
- For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10