TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Dec 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Romana,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 4, 2017,

Opening my account was very easy and fast. I am particularly pleased with the support team because every respond comes in a few seconds.

Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 30, 2017,

Very Great Broker. Powerfull. Very great support. I like it. I opened acoount very easy because support helped me.

Valued client,
Nov 28, 2017,

Great broker and great live customer service! I do quite a bit of withdrawing and they are always diligent/quick with the process. 100% recommend using their service to access the markets!

California , USA,
Nov 21, 2017,

So far so perfect

Great Broker, signing up process, deposit, spread, low commissions.... glad that i found these guys

Buffalo, NY, USA,
Nov 15, 2017,

Quick and efficient

Very quick and gets the job done. every time i message them during hours of operation, i get a respond in seconds

Daniel,
Eldoret, Kenya,
Jun 2, 2017,

Excellent broker. I have traded with them for 2 months and I have never had problems with them. I have withdrawn twice and I received fund within few hours on my Skrill account. The spreads are great! Their commissions are quite lower as compared to other Brokers. My MT4 account is 77-----74.

SA, Australia,
Apr 12, 2017,

Good broker

I'm trading with turnkeyforex for past 8 months now and have done 456 trades with them till dt. So far turnkey and I have never been on opposite sides. If there are any issues, they are amicably resolved. I never experienced any stop hunting or requotes. Their execution is fast, spreads and commissions are low. Highly recommended!!!

Unfortunately no MT5 :(

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :

• $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:

• For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10