TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

SA, Australia,
Apr 12, 2017,

Good broker

I'm trading with turnkeyforex for past 8 months now and have done 456 trades with them till dt. So far turnkey and I have never been on opposite sides. If there are any issues, they are amicably resolved. I never experienced any stop hunting or requotes. Their execution is fast, spreads and commissions are low. Highly recommended!!!

Unfortunately no MT5 :(

Daniel,
Eldoret, Kenya,
Jun 2, 2017,

Excellent broker. I have traded with them for 2 months and I have never had problems with them. I have withdrawn twice and I received fund within few hours on my Skrill account. The spreads are great! Their commissions are quite lower as compared to other Brokers. My MT4 account is 77-----74.

Buffalo, NY, USA,
Nov 15, 2017,

Quick and efficient

Very quick and gets the job done. every time i message them during hours of operation, i get a respond in seconds

California , USA,
Nov 21, 2017,

So far so perfect

Great Broker, signing up process, deposit, spread, low commissions.... glad that i found these guys

Valued client,
Nov 28, 2017,

Great broker and great live customer service! I do quite a bit of withdrawing and they are always diligent/quick with the process. 100% recommend using their service to access the markets!

Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 30, 2017,

Very Great Broker. Powerfull. Very great support. I like it. I opened acoount very easy because support helped me.

Romana,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 4, 2017,

Opening my account was very easy and fast. I am particularly pleased with the support team because every respond comes in a few seconds.

Bill,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2018,

None existant company - cannot be found at Companies House

When any attempt at due diligence was made they are NOT repeat NOT appearing as a Limited Company in the UK and any live chat with their supposed representatives makes them very evasive.
They even claimed to be formally based in Canada when I phoned them as the manager seemed to panic when questioned on this basic due diligence .
Remember folks - always , always , always do due diligence.
I will not be sending them any money as it is clear they are not who they say they are as no registration exists for this company anywhere in the UK and likely they are not at the generic address they gave. You have been warned
Simon,
New Delhi, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excellent client support. Please add MT5 to your available platforms

I have had accounts at over a dozen forex brokers over last several years. One thing that is coming among all the brokers is that they take their customers for granted and the client support is limited to email or support ticketing system.

Turnkeyforex on the other hand is a very professional and client friendly broker. They always are available and willing to get on phone with me. I don't have a very large account with them but they seem to not care if my account size is small. Their client support is top notch and their spreads are as tight, or even better than, some of the leading brokers in the industry. Their client support deserves a 5 star rating. Keep doing the good work. Small traders like me need forex broker who cares.

But one suggestion, you only have MT4 on your platform List. Please add MT5 as well to your platform List. It's an upcoming platform and adding it to your available platforms will enhance your technical competitiveness in the otherwise commoditized industry.

Cheers

RonWalt,
Jan 29, 2018,

Very responsive client support, and a good trading environment with tight spreads and low commissions.

San Diego, CA, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

Profit from TurnkeyForex Trading

I started last August 2017 with TurnkeyForex. I was testing a number of different Forex brokers and had begun to settle on the ECN account as the only type of account that could adequately accommodate my scalping trading style. Their wonderfully low commissions per trade had an immediate positive impact on the profitability of my scalp trades. I had some problems with the MT4 platform and lost some significant gains due to some freezeups on a wild volume day. So I left. Now I am back! I have not been able to find another forex shop to compare with TurnkeyForex's liquidity, speed, and low-cost rates--and my significant profitability trading here. I wish they had MT5. But being able to easily talk to Ben 1-on-1 for account help has been awesome. He has walked me through many tasks including my first Bitcoin transfer. These are talented, good-hearted folks with an awesome ECN environment that is above all others. I make money here; it's as simple as that.

Senoia, GA, USA,
Apr 26, 2018,

So far so good. Just wired $500 to start an ECN account. Spreads are amazing and commissions are very low. Best I've found for US customers looking for an offshore broker. Just wish they were regulated, which is still the only thing that makes me a bit nervous.

Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.

BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .

Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?

NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Dec 21, 2018,

If this is the same as Finpro then AVOID. I have just been told that any profits above the original deposit will only be paid in BTC. FYI, initial deposit was $10,000 USD and you double account and wish to withdraw you can only do so in BTC. If this is not affiliated with Finpro then my apologies. BEWARE
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Hi Mwash! We are not related to Finpro . Thanks
Richmond, Canada,
Feb 18, 2019,

Good trading conditions, but slow website and unregulated

Been trading here for 2+ months, the trading conditions are decent, low fees, not too much slippage.

I give 3 stars however because their website is extremely slow, and as of right now it does not work at all, it shows that the website does not exist.
This does make me worry a bit, as they are unregulated and makes me think they might just pack up and leave with these digital funds when it suits them.

I will update and provide a more detailed review in the future.

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2019,

UNREGULATED SCAM BROKER! STAY AWAY

I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that my suspicions about them were true. It's time the FPA community banish this scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs.

Details are here.

Nov 5, 2018 - 1 Star WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Perter,
Norwood, Australia,
Jun 14, 2019,

good broker have been with them for more than 2 years

Have been with the broker long enough to confidently say they are fair & never had issues big enough that i switch over to another broker

execution has been consistently good
minimal slippage
commission low
chat support always manages to help you when needed
spreads are the best that i've traded on, they just get sluggish when around midnight

but overall no complains

Elijah,
Chicago, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

so far so good!

Great spreads, and super low commissions make this a great place to trade! The swaps are below average, but the spreads are very tight and the commissions are very low!

This is a great broker because they don't block you from placing pending orders right near (market) price (like many other brokers). They credit you all fees for deposits made in BTC with a $200 minimum deposit to get fee credit.

Trade executions are fast, deposits are fast via BTC, even over the weekend. And the greatest thing about this broker is the withdrawals are super fast in BTC, which allows me to eliminate the bankers and their overpriced fees!

-, USA,
Sep 19, 2019,

Market maniupulation

Twice price was never near my stop loss and they closed the trade, my trade hit tp it went under my target and it did not close, funny how the drop only happened in their platform which should tell you something. Extremely disappointed they don't honor anything, at the beginning they were great now just terrible. Currently looking for a new broker.
Jan 9, 2020,

Needs Improvement

Pro's
- Accepts US customers
- Low commissions and spreads compared to other unregulated brokers
- Triple swap occurs on Friday, not Wednesday (great if you don't hold positions over the weekend)
- Barry is a good account manager
- Stable coin options for deposits / withdrawals are offered (great to avoid fluctuations and uncertainty of other crypto)

Con's
- Unregulated
- The back office portal is the worst I've experienced from any broker:
very slow to respond
support ticket submission currently doesn't work (have to send email)
withdrawal request currently doesn't work (have to send email)
instant transfer between accounts is not offered (have to send email)
- It typically takes 1-2 days to receive a response to support, withdrawal, and transfer email requests.
- Night spreads can get high (not good for night scalping)
- Every night when rollover occurs, the tick data and trading stops for 5 minutes (problem for night scalping)
- They don't give you a record of withdrawal details showing crypto coin quantity and price at time of the withdrawal transaction, so there's no way to audit the withdrawal transaction to make sure they are not holding a little bit of coin for themselves with each withdrawal

Dec 29, 2018 - 4 Stars I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.

Jan 31, 2020,

I've traded with Turnkey for 1 year. Spreads and commissions are about the lowest of any broker I tested. Their ECN execution has always been fast.

I echo some other reviewers on the slowness of support responses. But I find their Live Chat extremely handy and friendly, when they're on. My Bitcoin withdrawal took 4 business days (instead of their advised "2"), but it came through perfectly.

Dikshant G.,
Haryana, India,
May 28, 2020,

Good Broker

I've completed total of 8 mons today with turnkey and can confidently say they are a good choice for scalping. Good trading conditions mended with low pricing say it all. After making fair share of returns, I tested few withdrawals and received on time, better than previous broker experience. Kudos to team

Maryland, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

Do not fund with this broker. They are a SCAM

Turnkey used to be a great place to trade. Recently in June I funded an account with $500. I ran that account and a second account up $40k plus in total equity. I requested 4 withdrawals for a total of $24,000. Those withdrawals took more then a week to receive (keep in mind they quote you 48 hours for processing) and on top of them being late, all of them were short. They never sent the full amount, each withdrawal was short between $70 and $400. The last $16k I put in for withdrawal on Monday 7/6/2020. From 7/8/2020 I requested to know when they will process my requests. They (Barry, Anthony, Support Team) told me, every day ( sometimes twice a day) they have escalated my issue to be processed by the end of they day. Every single day 1 to 2 times a day I would inquire about my withdrawal issue. Almost two weeks later I am still without my withdrawal. I also have fellow traders who are also waiting on withdrawals that are one week to two weeks late. I have screen shots of everything from my deposits, to the bullpoop lies they tell me about being processed, I have everything documented. I didn't want to go anywhere and leave a bad review, but since they are scamming traders (or until I get my money), I need to help those who are looking for a good offshore broker to not go to Turnkey Forex. If they pay I will UPDATE this post only if they stop lying on their website.
Dec 3, 2020,

Best Brokerage

When we are looking for an offshore broker, we focus on trust. This is the most important aspect although I personally feel that nobody can guarantee the security of our funds even with top notch banks, brokers etc. World has seen lots of cases where the most trusted financial institutes have gone with the wind.
I am posting this review for people who are looking for ‘trust’ factor. I have been with Turnkey from 4 straight years the longest I have been with any broker. Their dashboard is not the best of all. But their spreads and execution are simply the BEST. I have an Account Manager dedicated to me, who is always available for a talk or any help I ever need. Whenever I have had any issues related to my trades or my account, they have answered my queries in an extremely professional manner. Their entire team is of top-notch professionals.
Deposits and withdrawals are super smooth. No questions asked for withdrawals, no fees and no limit on the frequency of withdrawals. I have had quite a good run with them, I hope they stay blessed as this is a genuine broker which I can vouch for. I do not think there is any other offshore broker which I can vouch for. I have a huge group of friends who have traded with almost all in the market and have burnt their hands because of their hanky pankies.
I don’t like their VPS service much and I am not sure if they have an upgrade option. So, I discontinued using it long back and use my own VPS instead. I find it much faster.
Overall, you can definitely give TurnkeyFx a try, you will realise that you wont find such excellent brokerage service anywhere in the offshore segment.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Dec 16, 2020,

A Trustworthy Offshore Broker

I opened an account with Turnkey Forex about a year back after burning my hands with an offshore broker. I was initially reluctant to try out another offshore broker, but after reading their reviews, I decided to give them a try. Here is what I think:-

Pros:
1. Deposits are fast. It takes just 10 minutes for my deposit to reflect in my trading account.
2. Spreads are tightest of what I have seen.
3. Commission is super low- only $2/lot RT
3. Excellent customer service. I have a dedicated Account Manager, and the chat support is quite knowledgeable and responsive as well.
4. They have Cryptocurrencies for trading and have also added Act Trader recently.
5. The withdrawals are super fast. I always get my money within 1-4 hours time.

Cons:
1. 1. I do not like their website. Too many spelling mistakes which initially made me doubt if they are even genuine. Also, they have stocks and ETFs mentioned on their website which I couldn’t see on the trading platform. When checked with the chat agent, I was told that they are in the process of Upgradation.
2. As of now, they are only accepting deposits in the form of Cryptocurrencies. I have been told by my Account Manager that they will be introducing InstaCoins and VLoad very soon. I am waiting for that.

I am glad that I gave Turnkeyforex a try. They are the only reason why I have not lost all my faith in offshore brokerage.

Dec 29, 2020,

The Best Forex Services

I am a full-time trader from last 2 years and I joined Turnkey forex this March with my Friend’s referral link. Initially, I was sceptical about going with an unregulated one, so I started with just $150 and my deposit reflected in my account within 10 minutes of its initiation, that was surprisingly fast. They literally have the tightest spreads in the market and have no reluctance with any trading strategy that I adopt. I also like their commission structure. For my STP account, they do not charge me anything and for the ECN account, they have a commission structure of just $2/ standard lot (Round trip) for forex, which works well for me. And, I can also trade Cryptocurrency at my MT4, this is like icing on the cake because I just have the hang on my MT4, and MT5 is little off limit for me. Now I focus on my MT4 and can trade everything here comfortably, but currently, they just have 5 crypto options, which needs to be increased as soon as possible because it is narrowing my trading options, and this is a great time to trade in cryptos. With the withdrawals, I am personally satisfied. My first withdrawal was executed within 6 hours. It was such a relief to get my hard-earned money back safely. Since that time, I shifted all my funds to this broker. Although one time they took 14 hours to execute my withdrawal, it just happened once and never again. I have had a great trading experience here but I feel that the website lacks complete information on certain aspects like ‘ Act Trader’ and MT5 platform, the information is not that explanatory, the team needs to fix this soon.
However, Turnkey is acing their game with the customer support, ‘Sara’ is my account manager, who is just an email away and often enquires if I face any trouble with the platform. It is quite convenient to reach them in case of any trade issue at the chat portal as well, the team is quick and knowledgeable. Overall, my experience has been quite satisfactory and I am looking forward to being an Introducing broker with them now, after all, who minds some extra income, LOL.

Jan 18, 2021,

Awesome experience..!

Hey guys!
I have been trading for more than 8 years now. Initially, I was trading part-time so I was fine
with my earlier broker, but when I shifted to being a full-time trader, I started facing serious
troubles with them. I had several trade issues & so frequently and they literally took forever to
get back to me. They even took it on my withdrawals and trust me, it bites so bad, to not be able
to get your own money. So, I had to switch my broker. After a lot of research and consultation
with my fellow traders, I took a step ahead with ‘Turnkey Forex’.With my 2 years of experience
with them, I can say that despite being an unregulated broker, their services have been better
than some of the regulated brokers as well. I extremely contend with their deposit and
withdrawal procedure. My deposits never take more than 20 minutes to reflect on my account.
Even my withdrawals are always sorted within 10 hours and this is their best aspect. They have
cancelled my withdrawal just once, in the last 2 years and that also counts back to a valid
reason, which makes me more secure about my funds. But they should consider giving us more
than 100 % bonus some times like their other counterparts, it could give a much-required boost
to our trading. If other brokers can do it, so should you guys work on it as well.
And, I am not satisfied with just Cryptos being the solo mode of payment, other forms of
payment should also be added to the options. It could be really convenient for every one of us to
trade with them. Their chat support mentioned that they will soon be introducing the direct
method of payments, but as of now, it is only Cryptos. One thing that I am amazed to see is that
they do not have much social media presence and whenever I recommend them to anyone, my
colleague comes back to me saying that this broker is not very popular. I can also see that they
have not replied to any of the reviews here on FPA too. Guys, this is time for social media.
While you are good at what you do, you need to up your game on social media too.
As of now, I am satisfied with their services but the things mentioned above need to be looked
into for better future prospects.
Otherwise, you all are doing a great job. Keep it going!