Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Jan 18, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

livorno, Italy,
Nov 16, 2021,

recommend

true ecn, with vps it's much better, trading here news and also i have here some ea, mt4 works without delays, it's possible to use crypto for withdrawal. no problems for now

Alin Muresan,
Zalau, Romania,
Oct 25, 2021,

Same day withdrawal

The withdrawal has been on the same day so far. No delays. I use btc wallet on crypto exchange. There are brokers that don't accept binance, here there aren't problems.

Order execution without problems, but during asian session there are requotes.

Bacau, Romania,
Oct 15, 2021,

Analytical tools

There are many analytical tools here that many serious traders will be able to use. If you know how to trade you will be able to make money here. I am not making money yet even though I have been trading the live and demo account but my friend who knows how to trade better makes money. I will join the money makers’ league soon. By the way, the demo account has been useful in my training so far. I am glad it is always available for use

Alexander Red,
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 14, 2021,

Scalping strategy

Scalping the news here is less complicated because the difference between the ask and bid price is usually slim. The spreads do not get too wide and making meaningful profit within few pips is a possibility
Pros: I scalp the news and day trade
Cons: the MT4 does not allow crypto base accounts only the MT5 does.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Sep 9, 2021,

Crypto for many uses

The broker employs cryptocurrencies in many of its activities. It provides cryptocurrency CFD services which means that the underlying asset cannot be kept or stored. It also accepts cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal purposes and one thing is that they could be used as base currency for a trading account in the place of the popular USD or EUR. Withdrawal using cryptocurrencies just like that of the mastercard and electronic wallet are also granted only a few hours after request is made.

Nebraska, USA,
Aug 19, 2021,

Base Accounts

It's not like the monotonous brokers that offer just USD and EUR base accounts. One can also use some cryptocurrencies as account base currency. I have been using ETH base currency account and I have not had issues with my account or the account balance. Now that cryptocurrency prices have reduced I am being careful too.

Lund, Sweden,
Jul 11, 2021,

Use my robot here

I've just bought a robot in MT5 platform and use it here. The environment is stable for such. Recommend

MD, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Crypto Broker

Cryptocurrency withdrawal is fast. I use it as my base currency and also with draw with it. Trading cryptocurrencies with Turnkeyforex has been without issues. It would be nice if the broker adds to the crypto instruments.

I turned to using robots a while ago and it has given me consistent trading results, just like when I was trading manually.

Laval, France,
Jun 10, 2021,

EA account

Someone trades for me for an agreed profit - just bought the EA. I also trade myself but it is with very little capital because I am not so good yet. My trades are not so balanced yet and I get scared many times, so because of this I resort to scalping the market many times and this is even easier because the spreads are zero spreads and the leverage is quite high, up to 1:500.

May 20, 2021,

Traders can control PAMM accounts

Turnkey offers both the ECN and STP accounts with forex, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies. I like that the broker has good services plus high and flexible leverage of up to 500:1. I have been trading here for some years now, and I am consistently profitable. Now I trade for people to make profit. When I had my first set of clients, they needed me to trade for them and wanted a very safe environment where all the parties involved would watch the trades, but I didn't know what to do. It only came to my mind to contact customer support to make inquiries, and it was the customer support that told me about the PAMM program. I was told that I could be the PAMM trader and the broker would join my clients' accounts to mine; that seemed to be the idea I was looking for; the other parties also agreed to it, and we opened one. I was told that I had to have at least three other accounts joined with mine and the cumulative money cannot be less than $5000. We also agreed on how the profit would be, and the investors gave the broker the consent of delegating the right of trading theaccounts to me. So, from there, all my trades were allocated to their account too, and anytime they withdraw money, the broker assigns my portion from the agreement to me. This is our 6th month of doing and it has been smooth.

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :

• $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:

• For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10