Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Jan 18, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

SL,
Jan 12, 2022,

Unfortunate event

I have used Turnkey Forex since April 2021 and had a first full withdrawal in August 2021, due to personal reasons. The trades during my first deposit with Turnkey has been a good experience, though the bank wire deposit and withdrawal took a long time (~3 weeks) but it was manageable, as it was notified by customer support and I was mentally prepared for it.

Having a rather good impression on the trading experience, I've decided to continue with Turnkey in November 2021 with a 2nd deposit. When I've made my deposit and was informed there could be delayed deposit via bank wire, I was prepared to wait, and after 2 weeks (end of Nov'21), my account was deposited with my transferred funds and I was notified by customer support via email. Unfortunately, after 1 month (on 23Dec2021), the balance in my Turnkey account was zeroed, and upon checking my account statement (there isn't daily statements sent), I saw the deposit was reversed with no notification from Turnkey Forex to indicate the events leading to it or causing it to happen.

I've contacted Live Chat on 05Jan2022, and was told that customer support would contact me soon. I didn't get a response immediately (waited for more than half a day), so I sent an email to support team on 05Jan2022 at night, asking whether this is due to a system glitch. Turnkey first responded on 06Jan2022, saying "funds sent via bank wire were credited to your trading account temporarily. As checked, we still haven't received them. Therefore, the transaction has been reversed. I request you to get in touch with your bank once for the same." I couldn't believe this, as I've not encountered such an event during my trading years, and so I asked Turnkey to check carefully. So after another round of back and forth emails, I did check with my bank, and was informed that it was a same bank transfer (within Singapore, same bank that I used to do the bank wire), and it was completed successfully immediately.

So, this got me thinking. On 30Nov2021, Turnkey confirmed to receive the deposit into my Turnkey account. There's a delayed 15 days after bank wire until the balance showing up in my account, I don't know what's the delay for, but nothing was communicated to me about the bank wire being deposited to my Turnkey Forex account was based on good faith. And it was reversed on 23Dec2021, while my bank account showed clearly an outgoing transaction dated 15Nov2021, and nothing came back after that in December.

From my client portal view, there wasn't a withdrawal for the balance on my account, but for deposit, there was an "approved" deposit dated 29Nov2021. So where did my funds go to? I feel disappointed and unhappy how this turned out, not sure if anyone out there encountered a similar event as me. But for others, to take note this could happen to you too.

I'm still in correspondence with Turnkey customer support, I hope they'd find the answer to my missing funds soon.

Villejuif, France,
Dec 23, 2021,

Long and short trades

So far it seems suitable for short and long term trades. I scalp and also do swing trades when it is necessary. The strategy I use depends on the markets and the opportunities that i see

Rome, Italy,
Dec 22, 2021,

Fast execution

My trades execute very fast,t and the execution even became faster when I started to support it with the VPS. Executing many trades at a time comes with no delays

LuisGG,
Rota, Spain,
Dec 21, 2021,

Wide of market

I get to trade all the major forex pairs and crosses as a single trader. Even if my trades runs for a week, the broker does not tamper with it and does not close me out of my trades. It has advanced trading tools and the news also assists me in knowing the long term directions of the market. All that is need here is knowledge and one is guaranteed to make money because the broker is legit.

Dilyana,
Athens, Greece,
Dec 18, 2021,

Favourable technical tools

professional technical tools like different types of pending order, professional charting features and more makes trading here worth it. I recommend this broker any day any time

Milan, Italy,
Dec 6, 2021,

Good broker for trading forex

In my opinion this is good broker for trading forex, especially for scalpers, like myself. I am here for few months now, scalping during US time, when volatility is highest. I am using one EA on my MT5 platform, it is working without any issues. All deals were executed up to now. Spreads are very tight here. As I am trading major fiat currencies, I have spreads around 3 pips. However, as US time closes, spreads are even lower, some 2 pips. For me it is also good option that I can transfer my profits to my PayPal account

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 27, 2021,

friendly for ea

I have a few ea for asia session here. Overnight fees are quite low as the spread. It is not costly to trade here and the features available makes it easy for me to make short term trade speculation. Overall recommend

Arizona, USA,
Nov 25, 2021,

Bad "Market Open" Discipline

They do not seem to take the Market open time (Sunday in my Time Zone) seriously for their Demo Feed.

I have many Forward-Tests running which get destroyed when they decide to turn on the feed several hours later than the market open. Emailing Support for several weeks...no help. Multiple Excuses given. They need to do their maintenance on Saturday and get the feed turned back on well before the market open. Even ICMarkets can manage to do this with their enormous Demo Server Fleet. NO OTHER DEALER TREATS THE MARKET OPEN SO RECKLASSLY.

They have unlimited Demo's which is nice.

They adjust their spreads in their ECN model often and they become wider more than any dealer I have seen. I have over 7 dealers on my computer and four VPS's. Turnkey Forex is the worst when it comes to spread changes. Today it is Thanksgiving day in the USA so liquidity is low. Out of all the dealers that I have Turnkey Forex for most of the day has had 3-4 times the spread..in their so-called ECN account that they charge a commission on. No wonder they are advertising "Zero-Commissions" recently.

I am scared to go live with them. I am holding out to see if there is any improvement. I think everybody deserves a chance.

Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 7, 2021:
Dear Marley,

Thank you for continuing to be a valued customer with Turnkey Forex!

In regards to your concern of demo feed not turning on, please be informed that this has happened on our Demo accounts only on a couple of Monday mornings in the past one year, due to some technical glitch, as part of the maintenance on the server. There has not been any issue whatsoever on our Live accounts. However, we have already fixed this issue and it will not recur in future.

The maintenance on servers is carried on from time to time in order to provide order execution similar to that on a live account for best client experience.

Further, our support team has constantly been in touch with you via email regarding your queries.

Regarding the spreads, TurnkeyForex is known in the industry for providing a combination of low commissions and razor-thin spreads starting from 0.0 pips on pairs like EURUSD on ECN accounts. Being a pure ECN broker, the spreads provided on an ECN account are raw and free from re-quotes.

On our platform, you get trade execution mostly at the prices that you see, unlike most of the other brokers. Even if the spreads are wider at a few occasions including market opening or closing time or news hours, you will see that the order execution happens at the best prices and there is minimal slippage with us.

We continuously strive to provide our clients with the best trading experience by coming up with lucrative offers including the currently running Zero Commissions offer.

We request you to try out our live account for a real hands-on experience with our impeccable trading conditions.

For further inquiries, please contact us on Live Chat 24*5 or write to us at contactus@turnkeyforex.com

Regards
Turnkeyforex Team
Sarr1705,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Nov 25, 2021,

Flexible leverage

The broker provides a different range of markets with more than 60 forex pairs and other assets like indices, cryptocurrencies and commodities. The wide range of the market is also coupled with flexible leverage which can be large enough to make me risk as much as I can and can also be low enough to make me lay low when I want to. One can use up to 1:500 leverage

AK,
Berlin, Germany,
Nov 17, 2021,

Good Broker

I've never had here problems with order execution and I've chosen it because of tight spreads, tested withdrawal to crypto wallet and got funds during a day, it seems about 4 or 6 hours but it was business day. but after NFP I've lost almost everything, fellows, be careful with nfp! I will continue trading with turnkey next month ..

livorno, Italy,
Nov 16, 2021,

recommend

true ecn, with vps it's much better, trading here news and also i have here some ea, mt4 works without delays, it's possible to use crypto for withdrawal. no problems for now

Alin Muresan,
Zalau, Romania,
Oct 25, 2021,

Same day withdrawal

The withdrawal has been on the same day so far. No delays. I use btc wallet on crypto exchange. There are brokers that don't accept binance, here there aren't problems.

Order execution without problems, but during asian session there are requotes.

Bacau, Romania,
Oct 15, 2021,

Analytical tools

There are many analytical tools here that many serious traders will be able to use. If you know how to trade you will be able to make money here. I am not making money yet even though I have been trading the live and demo account but my friend who knows how to trade better makes money. I will join the money makers’ league soon. By the way, the demo account has been useful in my training so far. I am glad it is always available for use

Alexander Red,
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 14, 2021,

Scalping strategy

Scalping the news here is less complicated because the difference between the ask and bid price is usually slim. The spreads do not get too wide and making meaningful profit within few pips is a possibility
Pros: I scalp the news and day trade
Cons: the MT4 does not allow crypto base accounts only the MT5 does.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Sep 9, 2021,

Crypto for many uses

The broker employs cryptocurrencies in many of its activities. It provides cryptocurrency CFD services which means that the underlying asset cannot be kept or stored. It also accepts cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal purposes and one thing is that they could be used as base currency for a trading account in the place of the popular USD or EUR. Withdrawal using cryptocurrencies just like that of the mastercard and electronic wallet are also granted only a few hours after request is made.

Nebraska, USA,
Aug 19, 2021,

Base Accounts

It's not like the monotonous brokers that offer just USD and EUR base accounts. One can also use some cryptocurrencies as account base currency. I have been using ETH base currency account and I have not had issues with my account or the account balance. Now that cryptocurrency prices have reduced I am being careful too.

Lund, Sweden,
Jul 11, 2021,

Use my robot here

I've just bought a robot in MT5 platform and use it here. The environment is stable for such. Recommend

MD, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Crypto Broker

Cryptocurrency withdrawal is fast. I use it as my base currency and also with draw with it. Trading cryptocurrencies with Turnkeyforex has been without issues. It would be nice if the broker adds to the crypto instruments.

I turned to using robots a while ago and it has given me consistent trading results, just like when I was trading manually.

Laval, France,
Jun 10, 2021,

EA account

Someone trades for me for an agreed profit - just bought the EA. I also trade myself but it is with very little capital because I am not so good yet. My trades are not so balanced yet and I get scared many times, so because of this I resort to scalping the market many times and this is even easier because the spreads are zero spreads and the leverage is quite high, up to 1:500.

May 20, 2021,

Traders can control PAMM accounts

Turnkey offers both the ECN and STP accounts with forex, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies. I like that the broker has good services plus high and flexible leverage of up to 500:1. I have been trading here for some years now, and I am consistently profitable. Now I trade for people to make profit. When I had my first set of clients, they needed me to trade for them and wanted a very safe environment where all the parties involved would watch the trades, but I didn't know what to do. It only came to my mind to contact customer support to make inquiries, and it was the customer support that told me about the PAMM program. I was told that I could be the PAMM trader and the broker would join my clients' accounts to mine; that seemed to be the idea I was looking for; the other parties also agreed to it, and we opened one. I was told that I had to have at least three other accounts joined with mine and the cumulative money cannot be less than $5000. We also agreed on how the profit would be, and the investors gave the broker the consent of delegating the right of trading theaccounts to me. So, from there, all my trades were allocated to their account too, and anytime they withdraw money, the broker assigns my portion from the agreement to me. This is our 6th month of doing and it has been smooth.
May 16, 2021,

good trading condition

Forex has changed my life. I had always dreamed of working from home. I tried some other skills before I was finally introduced to forex. I have had my share of losses which eventually affected my psychology. I finally met a big brother who made me see some of the mistakes I have been making . I'm glad I met him. Trading started going well since then. The only problem I had was withdrawal charges. I trade for people and their withdrawal charge didn't make me get the full profits. Sometimes they reduce my profit up to 3%. Imagine I am withdrawing 9% of my profit and 3% is gone all because of the withdrawal charge. I was introduced to a broker who does not charge any withdrawal fee but their trading services were bad and I was eventually scammed. A friend finally introduced me to Turnkey and I discovered their withdrawal charge is relatively free asides the good trading condition . I have been using the broker for over two years now and their trading services are also cool. I also like the fact that Turnkey offers transparent brokerage services.
Paris, France,
May 12, 2021,

Tight spread and easy scalping

EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY, and other currency pairs are all zero pips. Scalping has been made so easy in Turnkey because of the tight spreads. Scalping was not my strategy before I started to trade here, but the zero spread tempted me to start scalping. I still take long trades but not so often; It has been good here for me. Compared to my former broker, the Turnkey demo account has the live chart value, and I use it to test new strategies before trying them out on the live account. I don't have an issue with the broker yet.

Jan 18, 2021,

Awesome experience..!

Hey guys!
I have been trading for more than 8 years now. Initially, I was trading part-time so I was fine
with my earlier broker, but when I shifted to being a full-time trader, I started facing serious
troubles with them. I had several trade issues & so frequently and they literally took forever to
get back to me. They even took it on my withdrawals and trust me, it bites so bad, to not be able
to get your own money. So, I had to switch my broker. After a lot of research and consultation
with my fellow traders, I took a step ahead with ‘Turnkey Forex’.With my 2 years of experience
with them, I can say that despite being an unregulated broker, their services have been better
than some of the regulated brokers as well. I extremely contend with their deposit and
withdrawal procedure. My deposits never take more than 20 minutes to reflect on my account.
Even my withdrawals are always sorted within 10 hours and this is their best aspect. They have
cancelled my withdrawal just once, in the last 2 years and that also counts back to a valid
reason, which makes me more secure about my funds. But they should consider giving us more
than 100 % bonus some times like their other counterparts, it could give a much-required boost
to our trading. If other brokers can do it, so should you guys work on it as well.
And, I am not satisfied with just Cryptos being the solo mode of payment, other forms of
payment should also be added to the options. It could be really convenient for every one of us to
trade with them. Their chat support mentioned that they will soon be introducing the direct
method of payments, but as of now, it is only Cryptos. One thing that I am amazed to see is that
they do not have much social media presence and whenever I recommend them to anyone, my
colleague comes back to me saying that this broker is not very popular. I can also see that they
have not replied to any of the reviews here on FPA too. Guys, this is time for social media.
While you are good at what you do, you need to up your game on social media too.
As of now, I am satisfied with their services but the things mentioned above need to be looked
into for better future prospects.
Otherwise, you all are doing a great job. Keep it going!
Dec 29, 2020,

The Best Forex Services

I am a full-time trader from last 2 years and I joined Turnkey forex this March with my Friend’s referral link. Initially, I was sceptical about going with an unregulated one, so I started with just $150 and my deposit reflected in my account within 10 minutes of its initiation, that was surprisingly fast. They literally have the tightest spreads in the market and have no reluctance with any trading strategy that I adopt. I also like their commission structure. For my STP account, they do not charge me anything and for the ECN account, they have a commission structure of just $2/ standard lot (Round trip) for forex, which works well for me. And, I can also trade Cryptocurrency at my MT4, this is like icing on the cake because I just have the hang on my MT4, and MT5 is little off limit for me. Now I focus on my MT4 and can trade everything here comfortably, but currently, they just have 5 crypto options, which needs to be increased as soon as possible because it is narrowing my trading options, and this is a great time to trade in cryptos. With the withdrawals, I am personally satisfied. My first withdrawal was executed within 6 hours. It was such a relief to get my hard-earned money back safely. Since that time, I shifted all my funds to this broker. Although one time they took 14 hours to execute my withdrawal, it just happened once and never again. I have had a great trading experience here but I feel that the website lacks complete information on certain aspects like ‘ Act Trader’ and MT5 platform, the information is not that explanatory, the team needs to fix this soon.
However, Turnkey is acing their game with the customer support, ‘Sara’ is my account manager, who is just an email away and often enquires if I face any trouble with the platform. It is quite convenient to reach them in case of any trade issue at the chat portal as well, the team is quick and knowledgeable. Overall, my experience has been quite satisfactory and I am looking forward to being an Introducing broker with them now, after all, who minds some extra income, LOL.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Dec 16, 2020,

A Trustworthy Offshore Broker

I opened an account with Turnkey Forex about a year back after burning my hands with an offshore broker. I was initially reluctant to try out another offshore broker, but after reading their reviews, I decided to give them a try. Here is what I think:-

Pros:
1. Deposits are fast. It takes just 10 minutes for my deposit to reflect in my trading account.
2. Spreads are tightest of what I have seen.
3. Commission is super low- only $2/lot RT
3. Excellent customer service. I have a dedicated Account Manager, and the chat support is quite knowledgeable and responsive as well.
4. They have Cryptocurrencies for trading and have also added Act Trader recently.
5. The withdrawals are super fast. I always get my money within 1-4 hours time.

Cons:
1. 1. I do not like their website. Too many spelling mistakes which initially made me doubt if they are even genuine. Also, they have stocks and ETFs mentioned on their website which I couldn’t see on the trading platform. When checked with the chat agent, I was told that they are in the process of Upgradation.
2. As of now, they are only accepting deposits in the form of Cryptocurrencies. I have been told by my Account Manager that they will be introducing InstaCoins and VLoad very soon. I am waiting for that.

I am glad that I gave Turnkeyforex a try. They are the only reason why I have not lost all my faith in offshore brokerage.

Maryland, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

Do not fund with this broker. They are a SCAM

Turnkey used to be a great place to trade. Recently in June I funded an account with $500. I ran that account and a second account up $40k plus in total equity. I requested 4 withdrawals for a total of $24,000. Those withdrawals took more then a week to receive (keep in mind they quote you 48 hours for processing) and on top of them being late, all of them were short. They never sent the full amount, each withdrawal was short between $70 and $400. The last $16k I put in for withdrawal on Monday 7/6/2020. From 7/8/2020 I requested to know when they will process my requests. They (Barry, Anthony, Support Team) told me, every day ( sometimes twice a day) they have escalated my issue to be processed by the end of they day. Every single day 1 to 2 times a day I would inquire about my withdrawal issue. Almost two weeks later I am still without my withdrawal. I also have fellow traders who are also waiting on withdrawals that are one week to two weeks late. I have screen shots of everything from my deposits, to the bullpoop lies they tell me about being processed, I have everything documented. I didn't want to go anywhere and leave a bad review, but since they are scamming traders (or until I get my money), I need to help those who are looking for a good offshore broker to not go to Turnkey Forex. If they pay I will UPDATE this post only if they stop lying on their website.
Dikshant G.,
Haryana, India,
May 28, 2020,

Good Broker

I've completed total of 8 mons today with turnkey and can confidently say they are a good choice for scalping. Good trading conditions mended with low pricing say it all. After making fair share of returns, I tested few withdrawals and received on time, better than previous broker experience. Kudos to team

Jan 31, 2020,

I've traded with Turnkey for 1 year. Spreads and commissions are about the lowest of any broker I tested. Their ECN execution has always been fast.

I echo some other reviewers on the slowness of support responses. But I find their Live Chat extremely handy and friendly, when they're on. My Bitcoin withdrawal took 4 business days (instead of their advised "2"), but it came through perfectly.

Jan 9, 2020,

Needs Improvement

Pro's
- Accepts US customers
- Low commissions and spreads compared to other unregulated brokers
- Triple swap occurs on Friday, not Wednesday (great if you don't hold positions over the weekend)
- Barry is a good account manager
- Stable coin options for deposits / withdrawals are offered (great to avoid fluctuations and uncertainty of other crypto)

Con's
- Unregulated
- The back office portal is the worst I've experienced from any broker:
very slow to respond
support ticket submission currently doesn't work (have to send email)
withdrawal request currently doesn't work (have to send email)
instant transfer between accounts is not offered (have to send email)
- It typically takes 1-2 days to receive a response to support, withdrawal, and transfer email requests.
- Night spreads can get high (not good for night scalping)
- Every night when rollover occurs, the tick data and trading stops for 5 minutes (problem for night scalping)
- They don't give you a record of withdrawal details showing crypto coin quantity and price at time of the withdrawal transaction, so there's no way to audit the withdrawal transaction to make sure they are not holding a little bit of coin for themselves with each withdrawal

Dec 29, 2018 - 4 Stars I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.

-, USA,
Sep 19, 2019,

Market maniupulation

Twice price was never near my stop loss and they closed the trade, my trade hit tp it went under my target and it did not close, funny how the drop only happened in their platform which should tell you something. Extremely disappointed they don't honor anything, at the beginning they were great now just terrible. Currently looking for a new broker.
Elijah,
Chicago, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

so far so good!

Great spreads, and super low commissions make this a great place to trade! The swaps are below average, but the spreads are very tight and the commissions are very low!

This is a great broker because they don't block you from placing pending orders right near (market) price (like many other brokers). They credit you all fees for deposits made in BTC with a $200 minimum deposit to get fee credit.

Trade executions are fast, deposits are fast via BTC, even over the weekend. And the greatest thing about this broker is the withdrawals are super fast in BTC, which allows me to eliminate the bankers and their overpriced fees!

Perter,
Norwood, Australia,
Jun 14, 2019,

good broker have been with them for more than 2 years

Have been with the broker long enough to confidently say they are fair & never had issues big enough that i switch over to another broker

execution has been consistently good
minimal slippage
commission low
chat support always manages to help you when needed
spreads are the best that i've traded on, they just get sluggish when around midnight

but overall no complains

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2019,

UNREGULATED SCAM BROKER! STAY AWAY

I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that my suspicions about them were true. It's time the FPA community banish this scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs.

Details are here.

Nov 5, 2018 - 1 Star WARNING!! SCAM BROKER WILL NOT PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL!! WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU MAKE HUGE PROFITS!! STAY AWAY!!

I am here to warn others to stay away from Turnkey Forex. They are a SCAM broker. Are not regulated by any governing body and you will be put through hell to get a withdrawal. They currently have a ton of my money they are refusing to process for withdrawal. They are asking for some ridiculous documents that they never asked for when i was opening and funding my account. Some of these insane requests include 'A letter from your employer confirming that you are not prohibited to carry out trading activity in forex trading,' which is laughable if it wasn't so infuriating. They are asking for things that even regulated companies won't ask for. We are all too familiar with these tactics by scam companies to steal from their clients. If a legitimate company asks for a document to open an account, those same documents are good enough to withdraw your funds, but not with these crooks. They gladly took my money but are now putting a wall for me to get it back. Before i start going through all legal routes if necessary, i'm here to warn others and hold this scam broker accountable by warning people about them and bringing them to justice in the forex community.

Richmond, Canada,
Feb 18, 2019,

Good trading conditions, but slow website and unregulated

Been trading here for 2+ months, the trading conditions are decent, low fees, not too much slippage.

I give 3 stars however because their website is extremely slow, and as of right now it does not work at all, it shows that the website does not exist.
This does make me worry a bit, as they are unregulated and makes me think they might just pack up and leave with these digital funds when it suits them.

I will update and provide a more detailed review in the future.

Dec 21, 2018,

If this is the same as Finpro then AVOID. I have just been told that any profits above the original deposit will only be paid in BTC. FYI, initial deposit was $10,000 USD and you double account and wish to withdraw you can only do so in BTC. If this is not affiliated with Finpro then my apologies. BEWARE
Reply by TurnkeyForex submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Hi Mwash! We are not related to Finpro . Thanks
NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?

Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.

BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .

Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.

Senoia, GA, USA,
Apr 26, 2018,

So far so good. Just wired $500 to start an ECN account. Spreads are amazing and commissions are very low. Best I've found for US customers looking for an offshore broker. Just wish they were regulated, which is still the only thing that makes me a bit nervous.

San Diego, CA, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

Profit from TurnkeyForex Trading

I started last August 2017 with TurnkeyForex. I was testing a number of different Forex brokers and had begun to settle on the ECN account as the only type of account that could adequately accommodate my scalping trading style. Their wonderfully low commissions per trade had an immediate positive impact on the profitability of my scalp trades. I had some problems with the MT4 platform and lost some significant gains due to some freezeups on a wild volume day. So I left. Now I am back! I have not been able to find another forex shop to compare with TurnkeyForex's liquidity, speed, and low-cost rates--and my significant profitability trading here. I wish they had MT5. But being able to easily talk to Ben 1-on-1 for account help has been awesome. He has walked me through many tasks including my first Bitcoin transfer. These are talented, good-hearted folks with an awesome ECN environment that is above all others. I make money here; it's as simple as that.

RonWalt,
Jan 29, 2018,

Very responsive client support, and a good trading environment with tight spreads and low commissions.

Simon,
New Delhi, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excellent client support. Please add MT5 to your available platforms

I have had accounts at over a dozen forex brokers over last several years. One thing that is coming among all the brokers is that they take their customers for granted and the client support is limited to email or support ticketing system.

Turnkeyforex on the other hand is a very professional and client friendly broker. They always are available and willing to get on phone with me. I don't have a very large account with them but they seem to not care if my account size is small. Their client support is top notch and their spreads are as tight, or even better than, some of the leading brokers in the industry. Their client support deserves a 5 star rating. Keep doing the good work. Small traders like me need forex broker who cares.

But one suggestion, you only have MT4 on your platform List. Please add MT5 as well to your platform List. It's an upcoming platform and adding it to your available platforms will enhance your technical competitiveness in the otherwise commoditized industry.

Cheers

Bill,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2018,

None existant company - cannot be found at Companies House

When any attempt at due diligence was made they are NOT repeat NOT appearing as a Limited Company in the UK and any live chat with their supposed representatives makes them very evasive.
They even claimed to be formally based in Canada when I phoned them as the manager seemed to panic when questioned on this basic due diligence .
Remember folks - always , always , always do due diligence.
I will not be sending them any money as it is clear they are not who they say they are as no registration exists for this company anywhere in the UK and likely they are not at the generic address they gave. You have been warned
Romana,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 4, 2017,

Opening my account was very easy and fast. I am particularly pleased with the support team because every respond comes in a few seconds.

Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 30, 2017,

Very Great Broker. Powerfull. Very great support. I like it. I opened acoount very easy because support helped me.

Valued client,
Nov 28, 2017,

Great broker and great live customer service! I do quite a bit of withdrawing and they are always diligent/quick with the process. 100% recommend using their service to access the markets!

California , USA,
Nov 21, 2017,

So far so perfect

Great Broker, signing up process, deposit, spread, low commissions.... glad that i found these guys

Buffalo, NY, USA,
Nov 15, 2017,

Quick and efficient

Very quick and gets the job done. every time i message them during hours of operation, i get a respond in seconds